Description de Open DevOps
Open DevOps est la solution DevOps d'Atlassian, optimisée par l'intégration de Jira Software et des outils préférés de votre équipe. En reliant des outils habituellement séparés, Jira Software devient le centre de contrôle de votre chaîne d'outils logiciels, pour offrir à votre équipe la possibilité de créer une chaîne d'outils personnalisée bénéficiant de la coordination du tout-en-un.
L'approche ouverte d'Atlassian vous permet de personnaliser votre chaîne d'outils DevOps selon les besoins exacts de votre équipe, car une suite DevOps ne peut être achetée : elle doit être construite.
Qui utilise Open DevOps ?
Non fourni par l'éditeur
Open DevOps ne vous convainc pas tout à fait ?
Comparer avec une alternative populaire
Alternatives à Open DevOps
Avis sur Open DevOps
Alternatives envisagées :
Best Bang For Your Buck
Commentaires : It's the best software out there to manage a team so overall I am very happy and so are all of my developers.
Jira makes it super easy to manage a team and helps each developer stay on top of their tasks, keep track of everything they are doing, and easily communicate with other team members.
Maybe a bit of help with integration would be amazing for anyone that has no idea what they are doing but otherwise it is AMAZING.
JIRA enables business to add velocity to their service management tasks and workflows
Commentaires : JIRA is a modern take on a ITSM solution. It is feature loaded yet has a very intuitive User Experience. It has good User Interface as well. JIRA acts as the common interface between Developers, IT ops and business teams and helps different parts of the business colloborate better. It acts as the source of truth for all involves parties and does its basic tasks quite well. It adds velocity to the overall process of task management irrespective of the industry it is used in.
1. Great User Interface and User Experience. 2. The ability to create custom queues and automatically re-direct issues to these queues saves a lot of time. 3. The inbuilt SLA management and the option of integrating it to third party alert and notification software is impressive. 4. Adding attachment, links and other resources to JIRA ticket is easy and straightforward. 5. It has great audit trail tracking and can act as a source of truth for all parties involved.
1. The issue search feature could have been a little more customizable and faster. 2. The options available to format the comments on an issue are limited and not very intuitive.
Functional for specific purpose but confusing
Commentaires : Jira is a great tool to track progress of a Product Team with Developers and Engineers. Seems like it was built with the intention to help a Dev/Engineer team really thrive on tasks within an Agile workflow. Because of that, there are no bells or whistles. The Design is pretty vanilla and doesn't really wow. In fact, I find that the design actually makes too much of the functionality blend with each other that nothing really sticks out as a Go-To feature in this market. There are so many updates that come with Jira that with the steep learning curve, you're almost always wondering what you can/can't do. Atlassian also makes Asana which is essentially the same tool but geared towards Product/Design. Seems like it doesn't make sense to split half your team here and half your team there. There should be just one tool.
Once you get passed the learning curve, it's fairly simple. Ability to keep in sync with a Dev team is probably the best overall Pro. Devs seem to be able to understand the features and flows here more than anyone. Integrations with other software make it a consideration. Ability to track in kanban style.
It's not Aesthetically pleasing at all. There are a lot of features and capabilities that are in-line or buried that aren't evident. There is a pretty big learning curve with Jira and it's purpose. There are SO many capabilities, integrations and functions that are constantly being changed or updated that by the time you catch up to the curve, something changes and you're behind again. Support team also is not super clear on communication.
Everyday task management for everyone.
As a tester, I am using Jira daily. My main activities are creating/updating bug tickets, updating task statuses, arrange and planning my future work. Jira is a great tool, on a basic level, it is intuitive to use. A huge amount of functionalities that are built in and integrated make work much more efficient. Bug and task tracking are easy and quick. Everyone with access can check what is the progress or the latest updates on a selected topic. Customization of features is amazing, Jira admin can adapt almost everything to the company's needs. If anything is not clear, customer service is happy to help and assist with all queries. In case the existing functionalities are not enough, it is a possibility to install external plugins from the shop that can extend capabilities.
On the other hand, Jira can be problematic. It is a huge software with a large number of modules that can interfere with each other. Especially if modified by an inexperienced admin, e.g. a small change in a workflow can affect all projects that are in the company. It is vital to know what are you doing as an admin. Also, if users need new functionality, it can be reported in the Jira forum, which is tracking similar requests - unfortunately, a lot of them are there for years without updates, despite users constantly asking about that. I assume this may be because of the software itself, but explanations would be nice.
All in all, it is an amazing piece of code despite the high price and minor problems!
A great number of functionalities. On the basic level is intuitive. Vast possibilities for adaptation and customization. Rather easy to integrate with other apps. A huge number of plugins. Customer service - in terms of personal help to do something
Some features are limited (e.g. filtering) Customer service - in terms of requests to add new/change existing functionalities. Rather high price
Alternatives envisagées :
Jira, the best technical task management tool!
Commentaires : Overall, it was a great experience using Jira. We're still using it, exploring it and learning that how to improve our development processes and make ease for both management and the developers.
- Easy for devs to understand - Easy to integrate with bitbucket - Easy to integrate third party apps like slack, zephyr and many more - Help employees to manage their tasks and track their production time - Help management to keep track of progress of the project and also to get an idea of employee's performance.
A bit lengthy tool, for new users, one should be able to use it once s/he will spend 1 month on it.
Logiciel trouvé dans
- Logiciels d'intégration continue
- Logiciels de gestion du code source
- Logiciels de développement d'applications
- Plateformes de low-code
- Logiciels de suivi de projet
- Outils DevOps
- Logiciels de bug tracking
- Logiciels de gestion de projet informatique
- Outils ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)
- Logiciels PaaS
- Logiciels de gestion de la performance des applications
- Environnement de développement intégrés (IDE)
- Logiciels de digital workplace
- Outils collaboratifs
- Outils de gestion de projets
- Logiciels de gestion des journaux
- Plateformes no code
- Logiciels de gestion des produits
- Logiciels de Emergency Notification System (ENS)