HBS Pharmacy Software
par Health Business Systems
Pour qui ?
HBS' products and services have been providing the retail pharmacy (independent, chain and hospital outpatient), institutional/nursing home pharmacy; and mail order pharmacy environments.
Notes moyennes37 avis
- Note globale 5 / 5
- Facilité d'utilisation 5 / 5
- Service client 5 / 5
- Fonctionnalités 4.5 / 5
- Rapport qualité-prix 5 / 5
Informations sur le produit
- Version gratuite Non
- Version d'essai gratuite Non
Formation en ligne en direct
Service de support permanent (réponse directe)
Support en horaire de bureau
Informations sur l'éditeur
- Health Business Systems
- Fondé en 1981
En savoir plus sur HBS Pharmacy Software
The Smart Choice in Pharmacy Software! For over 35 years, HBS' products and services have been providing retail pharmacy (independent and chain), institutional/nursing home pharmacy; and mail order/central fill pharmacy environments with state-of-the-art solutions to help run their business efficiently. Our highly flexible, easy-to-use applications have been continually enhanced and customized to manage your operation efficiently and without disruption - while maximizing your bottom line!
HBS Pharmacy Software - Fonctionnalités
- Base de données de médicaments
- Code-barres / Étiquettes
- Gestion de plusieurs magasins
- Gestion des formulaires
- Gestion des réclamations
- Gestion des stocks
- Point de vente (PDV)
- Prescription électronique
- Préparation magistrale
- Recharges automatiques
- Recharges en ligne
- Signature électronique
- Traitement des ordonnances
Avis les plus utiles sur HBS Pharmacy Software
Publié le 29/10/2013
Great Product, Great Service
I am a very small independent retail pharmacy. With the industry changing the way it is, it is crucial to have a system that will provide you with the security, documentation, and billing required. I did a lot of research and HBS was the winner.
The intial sales rep was patient and honest and provided very helpful information. Pros:
1. Set up and installation went smoothly. We did it ourselves with there assitance via phone.
2. Equipment has had no problems. We did have a monitor go out under warranty. No issues replacing.
3. Customer service is outstanding. We know how important it is to get reimbursement dollars quickly and how frustrating 3rd party rejections can be. CS readily available on the phone and very knowledgeable. Rectified most issues quickly on the phone or got back to me very promptly.
4. Very helpful with setting up all aspects of the software to get reports, etc
5. Worked with my budget.
6. Included POS system with my purchase. Very useful and again customer service was excellent. Helped get credit cards working, set up AR accounts, PSE sales. Excellent for getting tax reports, billing and other documentation. Cons: None really to speak of. Some glitches after updates or 3rd party required changes, but that is with any update anywhere. Customer service was aware of glitches and those problems were rectified very quickly. It took me a while to get used to pushing "tab" key instead of 'enter' but that is not a problem anymore:) Overall, I am very pleased with the product and the service. If you are looking for an economical system that can take care of virtually every aspect of the retail pharmacy business, you really need to check out HBS. With all of the regulations, etc...it is imprtant to have a system capable of taking care of those needs, but also be able to use the product effectively. HBS is your answer. Hopefully this info will be helpful to some of you out there. I know how overwhelmed I was in trying to choose a system. I am very happy with my choice and I think you would be too.
Publié le 01/12/2016
al spitale , majoria drugs metairie, la
Commentaires: Majora's has been an hbs customer for many years, we have always had a good working relationship and have always found them to be ready and willing to answer any challenge, and we have had a few over the years.the support team is very responsive to any challenges we have. I would recommend them . special thanks to my reps, my go to people
Avantages: good support, friendly people
Publié le 14/07/2016
Long time customer
Commentaires: I have always had quick and positive feedback from all departments in HBS. If I had a question on charges the credit department call me back within 30 minutes. Hardware was excellent to work with never had a complaint.
Avantages: The pharmacy system was the easiest system to use. When I had relief pharmacist said it worked with other systems ours was the easiest pick up.
Inconvénients: I don't really have any cons on the software.
Publié le 19/07/2016
Commentaires: HBS software is straight-forward and user-friendly. Tech support is always there for us and most helpful whenever we need them.
Avantages: Quick, user friendly. Keyboard-based interface that does not constantly require mouse use, or counter space taken up by mousepad.
Inconvénients: Weather related power outages require us to sometimes call to have some features reset, but not a fault of the operating system itself.
Publié le 20/08/2014
HBS Software review
We have been using HBS for about 5 years and the system has served us well. We have ben using the RxAXIS version. We also purchased the POS register that interfaces with the HBS system. The RxAXIS system will handle all of your day to day processing needs quickly and efficiently. We especially like the coordination of benefits feature that allows us to bill a primary and secondary insurance. Also, the COB feature allows us to process all of the coupon cards from the drug manufacturers. Recently , we started a delivery program to patients in the hospital upon discharge. The hand held device which interfaces with the POS system allow us to deliver at bedside, record signatures, and except payment in real time from all of the major back cards. The support on the POS side as been outstanding! Support for the pharmacy management system has been good also, I would qualify it as 8 out 10. The system is very stable and does not crash!!
The HBS system has a lot of standard reports for monitoring your business but at times I wish that they were a little more flexible. There are times that I want to extract specific information and can't quite find the right report or I am unable to modify the statndard reports to
meet my needs. There is no perfect system. Overal, I rate the HBS system and it's suport people 9 out of 10.