Avis clients sur Certify Expense

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Certify Expense

Gérez le processus de gestion des notes de frais de votre entreprise grâce à cette solution web et automatisée de dépenses.

En savoir plus sur Certify Expense

1 214 avis affichés

Bobby S.
Client Success Manager
Produits alimentaires, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 27/06/2020

"Very effective expense management tool."

Commentaires: I use Certify when traveling for work and also to get office expenses like internet and phone reimbursed.

Avantages: Certify is a very effective expense management tool. It’s incredibly easy to use and allows me to get my expenses reimbursed very quickly.

Inconvénients: Nothing to dislike. Certify is intuitive and user friendly.

• Publié le 27/06/2020
Nicole C.
Office Coordinator
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

"Certify Review"

Commentaires: The overall experience with Certify has been great, I am able to submit receipts easily and also I am able to help and assist managers when they need me to submit expenses for them when they aren't able to.

Avantages: Our company is a fairly new company and when we 1st started out the company was using another software that was so complicated at times! Then they introduced us to the certify software and it was much easier to upload and track our expenses. You get to see the step by step process of approvals and you the software makes it so easy to edit and make corrections! Very simply software.

Inconvénients: There was an issue one time when I submitted an expense for reimbursement and the expense was never paid because that was a glitch somewhere in the system where accounting did not process the expense that was submitted.

Randy P.
  • Publié le 16/03/2017

"Could be good, but isnt"

Commentaires: Im going to make this kind of short.... I was lied to in the sales process, implementation dropped the ball continually. They have zero followup when you have an issue. My implementation coach and even the implementation manager I had to speak with never followed up with me. Oh did I mention they have an implementation fee they bring up just before you sign with them? Its not cheap. But they'll "discount" it. Due to being lied to during sales, I had to figure out how Certify worked instead of it just working for me. I had to re-enter my credit cards 3 times, and I had 15 credit cards. I had to call the bank to get individual logins for all my credit cards. I have 25 very unhappy users and one irate admin (me). The import into quickbooks did not go as promised as well. Due to all of this I now feel as if I know more about Certify than my salesman did when he sold me this crap. The app for the phone is pretty good, Android better than IOS I think. The Web application though is horrible, just horrible. The Layout is bad, you have to confirm simple things, but you can delete an expense with no more scrutiny. They have no way for you to recover deleted expenses. The have a Wallet and a Report, you cannot edit most fields in the wallet, you have to move expenses into a "draft report" then move them back into your wallet! Its about a 10 click process just to change the amount of a receipt or change a category- very important things, heres the procedure lol. 1) Check expense(s) in wallet
2) Click Add to report,
3) Chose whether you want a new or existing report.
4) Confirm that you want to do that.
5) Wait for the expenses to load(which can take a while if you have a lot)
6) click edit
7) Edit the expense, click save (I'll give them this one)
8) Click the icon to open a menu
9) Click Send to wallet.
So 9 steps. There is an alternate way but you get to chose from a little window and you cant select multiple. So why do I have to leave the wallet to edit an expense? Oh and if you have a lot of receipts they remove the "merge" option. This matches your receipts with your CC charges automatically! But you cant have more than 100 or 150 lines of charges/expenses, they cant decide on which number, but its between there. So why would you make my life harder if I have MORE expenses? I hope this saves you from some hassle, expenses are tricky, this is my second go around wasting dozens of hours.

Avantages: App is good to use

Inconvénients: They dont know their system entirely. they will sell you something just to sell you.
Their salesmen dont know the ins and outs.

• Publié le 16/03/2017
Nicole T.
Recruiter
Recrutement, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 03/06/2020

"Certify is certifiably wonderful"

Commentaires: Benefits are wonderful for this software.

Avantages: I really love how seamlessly the integration is with this software. It is excellent and keeps all receipts itemized.

Inconvénients: It can be challenging when computing currency from other countries- I.e. international work travel. Program has gotten much better over the years

• Publié le 03/06/2020
Daniel K.
Sr. Project Manager
Construction, 501-1 000 employés

"Hit the Easy Button"

Commentaires: Much more efficient than the prior system that Murphy utilized

Avantages: Mobile and Desktop sync easily. Uploading receipts from the photo function is awesome.

Inconvénients: Sometimes extra entry of receipt information is required but probably because we're still learning the software/app

Melanie A.
Book and Product Reviewer
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 23/07/2020

"No more problems with expense accounts"

Commentaires: Figuring out expenses and travel costs is a breeze now. I don't worry any longer about where receipts are. Everything is right there in my phone. I love it.

Avantages: Being able to take a photo of the receipt is exceptional. I have a bad habit of miss-placing receipts. Now that isn't an issue. It's so easy even I can use it. *smile* I can make decisions about the expense and travel without having to wait. Customer Service is top of the line. They are also very friendly.

Inconvénients: I haven't found any cons...yet. I doubt that I will. It is a little regimented. It can be good but also as I found, it can be a problem.

• Publié le 23/07/2020
HR Generalist
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 07/07/2020

"Certify - So Easy and User Friendly"

Commentaires: Certify is such an easy program. Not only does our office staff use it, but our Service Technicians have no problems learning and using the system as well - so easy, and I would highly recommend it!

Avantages: This expense reporting software is so easy to use. It's awesome how your credit card expenses are automatically added in the system, and how an expense report is generated on a monthly basis. The system even matches up the expenses and receipts for you!

Inconvénients: One area of improvement might be the "sync" function when taking photos of receipts to upload. I have run into a few sync issues but was able to get them resolved quickly. I wish all of the categories were not on the screen at that time, as it would speed things up.

• Publié le 07/07/2020
Sukhvinder S.
Software Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 14/06/2020

"Very easy to use"

Commentaires: Very easy and convenient way to submit receipts pf expenses for reimbursements.

Avantages: Very easy to submit receiptss for reimbursement and auto read receipt feature is great to avoid entering everything manually.

Inconvénients: I submitted multiple receipts so it was sometimes problematic to see all those at once. Eventually i came to know how to use it but was not intuitive.

• Publié le 14/06/2020
Christy D.
Executive Office Manager
Banque, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 25/07/2020

"Efficient & Easy to Use"

Commentaires: Certify is great! It was very easy to learn how to use. I love all of the training videos. I watched them all in the beginning and then have referred back to them as needed. I love using this software. It has made my job so much easier!

Avantages: I like that I can link my company credit card to this software so all of my charges show up and I match them up with my receipts. It helps me make sure I don't miss any charges. It is also very easy to add receipts and there are so many options to do it. I also love that I can make different 'groups' for departments. I buy meals for the same groups of people every month so I don't have to enter their names every time.

Inconvénients: I often need to enter mileage for reimbursement and I have not been able to figure out how to enter it until after my monthly report is created. I would like to be able to enter it as I go instead of all at once.

• Publié le 25/07/2020
Kellie H.
Graphic Designer II
Assurance, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 08/07/2020

"An efficient tool for business expenses"

Commentaires: Certify Expense is easy to use and reliable for our business expense tracking.

Avantages: I like the easy upload process of receipts. It’s quick, efficient, and easily editable. The interface is also easy to understand.

Inconvénients: The finalizing process is a bit unclear. I think there are a few too many steps, and it would be easier if the process was more streamlined.

• Publié le 08/07/2020
Anna V.
Corporate Card Administrator
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 10 001+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 15/10/2019

"A different type of expense system"

Commentaires: As the administrator I think it's a fantastic program for cost savings in comparison to some other popular expense systems. Users struggle with adapting to this software compared to Concur. The interface is completely different for how reports are created and receipts are uploaded. I like that they are constantly making improvements based on user and administrator feedback (I was informed that the more requests they get for something, the higher that project gets bumped up on their development list).

Avantages: I like that there are several option to make it custom to our company (ability to make it work how we need it to). There is a vast learning library available and reporting is visually appealing and easy to find what I need to run as the administrator. The Certify tech support team is responsive and always rolling out new improvements based on feedback, we have already seen several positive changes in the last 4 months since switching to this for expenses and travel.

Inconvénients: User feedback has been that it's not user-friendly, there are several aspects of the software that aren't intuitive and users struggle with learning this system after switching from Concur's interface.
As the administrator it's difficult to create specific rules to kick-out certain expense categories for audit. We had to create a work-around by making a secondary account for myself to manually review those exceptions which is pretty odd and causes for a lot of double-work, as those approved by the secondary account come back to me as administrator to approve a second time.

• Publié le 15/10/2019
Louis C.
Lead Purchase / Sales
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/12/2018

"Ceritify app and control software specifically targets and organizes our teams travel log and finance expense reports."

Commentaires: Our team experienced an immediate affinity for Certify as an application which we are using along side our current CRM
in order to organize , track , and to monitor travel compliant policy alterations for our yearly , very busy travel schedule.
Certify as such has become a concrete asset as we save on needless and potentially expensive travel costs.

Avantages: We found that Certify readily integrates inside of our current Control Management Software quite efficiently and easily.
Certify's own management team help sire us through this process which ultimately reduced our dependency on IT
support which can be costly. Certify offers easy to use tools that allow our employees and resource allocation
to create fine tuned reports designed to address monetary waste as well to increase cost efficiency. As advised by Certify's team,
we are paying particular attention to travel mileage as well as incurred airfare. AP report generation is also available for our
accounting in order to focus on reimbursable costs for each department or by employee.

Inconvénients: We did notice occasional operational instability in the form of minor bugs with this program as well as the necessary synchronization
that must be initialized by each employee per server , however overall these inconveniences were mitigated through
intervention from Certify's capable client service department. They suggested quite effective work around solutions
to keep our report flow steady and current.

• Publié le 27/12/2018
Toni L.
Marketing Solutions Specialist
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 27/03/2020

"Good for receipt uploads - clunky during report creation"

Commentaires: Our company uses Certify to track and reimburse all work-related expenses. Whether that's a hotel bill for a conference in another state, to the meals and snacks you purchased during your annual off-site retreat, Certify is the way to break everything out by line item and have Finance approve.

Avantages: Certify allows the user to upload receipts and put the date of the purchase, which helps Finance get an accurate picture of your work-related spending. You are emailed a notification once your report is submitted, and also when it's been approved. A great feature is the ability to just email the pictures of your receipts on your phone to one email address, which automatically uploads them for you into your account. From there you can fill out the info related to the spend.

Inconvénients: Honestly - Certify is not very intuitive at all. The first time I tried to create an expense report I ended up creating 3 separate reports before noticing that something was off. The platform seems a little buggy, and you can't fix one thing without bulk fixing multiple things. It won't let you move forward unless everything is perfect, and most of the time, it is not clearly communicated what you're missing. You need to upload receipts one by one, but they don't filter into the same report. It's very manual and I dread creating expense reports at the end of any trip because it just takes me forever.

• Publié le 27/03/2020
Randal H.
Accountant
Construction, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 22/12/2017

"Certify Expense Reports"

Commentaires: Some of the initial set up takes a little bit of time because if it is done wrong the errors will compound with time. Initial set up is key.

Avantages: The software is easy to use, both for the back office and for the people out in the field. The processing of expense reports and the integration into out Quickbooks is much quicker than doing it all by hand.

Inconvénients: We had some errors in the beginning of our use with Certify, in that the software would not allow us the ability to process credit card payments for some of our "Current Assets". I find this strange that nowadays with the use of credit cards for so much of purchasing in the world, that there would be a category of expenses that the software would not recognize. Certify was very helpful in tracking down this issue and explaining it to us.

• Publié le 22/12/2017
Melanie S.
Bookkeeper
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/07/2019

"Easy to use travel and expense system"

Commentaires: The business problem I am solving with using Certify is keeping all of the expense reimbursements organized. With the organization I currently work with, there are a lot of sales people who do a great deal of traveling that they get reimbursed for. It was difficult in the past to manually look at each receipt and total the amounts. With the system, it helps to streamline the process.

Avantages: I like that Certify sends me individual emails for each employee that has submitted an expense reimbursement. It also provides reminders if an expense has been submitted but not approved yet. This helps to keep everything organized and ensure nothing gets missed. With the system, Certify allows the approver to click into each expense and view the receipt. It is easy to approve and if you need to write a note to the employee you can do so within the system. For example, if an employee forgets to submit a receipt, I just write a note to them within the system to please upload the receipt. I then get an email when the employee responds.

Inconvénients: I have had an issue in the past where the employees would not receive emails when I write a note to them in the system. They would have to log into Certify. This issue has since seemed to have been fixed. Other than that the system is easy to use.

• Publié le 04/07/2019
Lauren V.
Director of Corporate Services
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 21/11/2018

"Trinity Logistics"

Commentaires: With Certify our expenses of booking travel are down and it is also an accountability tool in managing our travel policy.

Avantages: This is a very intuitive easy to use software but the biggest Pro to this is their customer service. i can't say enough about their service especially on the travel side. Any problem we have ever had in the travel side was immediately taken care of. Very personable. As a user who does travel for the team almost weekly it is such a timer saver to have a service that keeps every ones information on file and provide you with every travel option on one screen. Booking travel is a breeze with certify and the reporting comes directly into the system without having to capture those travel receipts for air, hotel or rental cars.

Inconvénients: Occasionally when you upload receipts it puts the receipt in as a separate entry. I have not figured out what I do to make that happen but it seems to do it most if I don't autofill my receipts. It's not a big issue but more of an annoyance when it happens. That said, its a great product.

• Publié le 21/11/2018
Jessica S.
Mental Health Counselor
Psychologie, 1 001-5 000 employés

"Certify Review"

Commentaires: With Certify, I am able to ensure that I am getting reimbursed for money that I spend at work both directly and indirectly including gas, mileage, school supplies, food for meetings, and more! Thank you certify for ensuring that I am getting paid for the things I pay for!

Avantages: I enjoy how easy the software is to use! I can use Certify with any expenses that I have including receipts from meetings, receipts from purchasing classroom supplies for students, gas receipts, and more. I can even upload receipts from my phone and transfer them to certify in a very simple process which makes my expense reporting stress free! As I mostly use the software for mileage, I enjoy that I can easily input my regular travel and have it deducted automatically while also having the option to "map it" and "round trip" my route in order to have an accurate account of my travel expenses. This software makes my overall expense reporting experience simple and easy!

Inconvénients: At first I did not like how there were so many separate accounts for my work (timecard, notes, expense reporting etc.) However, with Certify, everything you need for expense reporting is in one place. Initially the action tabs can be a bit confusing and can maybe be modified. However, once you understand what they are for and how to use them they are very helpful. Other than that there is not much I would change about certify as it makes my experience so easy and stress free!

Yvonne P.
Support Staff
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/04/2019

"Ease of use in the field."

Avantages: Entry is very easy with the mobile app. I use this in the field. It is so much more convenient than doing expense reports longhand and having to fax in. Data entry is very fast. Sending in for review and processing is seamless. The few times I needed directions I was able to get accurate help from customer service immediately. They are professional, knowledgeable, and supportive.

Inconvénients: The app has minimal instructions for correcting entry errors after the expense report has been generated. Customer service redeemed this issue by being very knowledgeable and helpful. The available tutorials also only cover general field usage with no help for doing fixes. Also, photos of receipts do not always accurately fill the expense field and do need to be reviewed before saving in order to correct blank or incorrect fields.

• Publié le 05/04/2019
Emmanuel A.
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2018

"Great Software When You Implement it Correctly"

Commentaires: When I worked for a company that already had the software up and running and had time to work out the implementation bugs, it worked great. If you can try to include yourself in any focus groups or test cases during testing, so you can make sure that your regular expenses will be able to be entered.

Avantages: As far as travel and expense software go, Certify is very easy to use. The first time onscreen prompts help you figure out how to enter expenses for reimbursements. I've used other mobile expense software, and I would have to say that Certify has the friendliest interface, and it is difficult to get wrong. The menus and layout make it easy to find current submissions, past reimbursements, and to update your profile.

Inconvénients: I have worked at a company where we switched from one T&E software to Certify, and the experience was terrible. While the interface was great, there were too many steps required in order to enter an expenses. I would also have trouble when I tried to split an expense for a single charge, and had to contact my accounting department as well as Certify Support. It was determined that certain steps were overlooked when the initial implementation of the software was done, so it took an extra 2-weeks, before I could correct my error. Unfortunately for me, this pushed me into the window where the Credit Card I used got charged the interest for that month. I was of course paid back, but it was a hassle none the less.

• Publié le 05/12/2018
Risa D.
Success Program Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2019

"Creating expense reports couldn't be easier!"

Commentaires: Before Certify, I had to physically tape receipts to a piece of paper and scan it to our finance department. Now, I take pictures of receipts as I get them or forward receipts from my email. I can then easily create, send, and approve expense reports.

Avantages: Creating expense reports couldn't be easier! I set up my account so that I can forward email receipts directly to Certify and the app makes it super easy to snap photos of receipts and upload them. In my role, I also have to approve expense reports - Certify makes it easy to do that (and make edits when something is submitted incorrectly). PLUS, their customer service is great - they are super supportive and friendly and are able to resolve any issues that arise quickly.

Inconvénients: There's not much I don't like about it, but sometimes Certify will guess what expense category something belongs in, but it is often wrong (I just ignore it, so it's not a huge problem).

• Publié le 25/02/2019
Heather D.
Claims Specialist
  • Publié le 10/07/2018

"This software is like an "EASY" button for life!"

Commentaires: The ability to keep track of every mileage reimbursement that I had ever had!

Avantages: When traveling as much as I used to for work, Certify gave me the ability to not only keep track of where I went, but the notes feature allowed me to keep track of why I was going there.
I actually had an error occur at work which caused me to have to go back 3 YEARS and give the accounting department a list of every time I drove to headquarters. Being able to go back into Certify to find specific times/dates/mileage/etc. helped me prove that I was actually owed a few hundred dollars! It was no fault of my company or myself, just one of those oversights that could have been missed by anyone. But had I not had Certify and it's ability to keep track of EVERYTHING, I never would have been able to prove the error had occurred!

Inconvénients: Even though I used the app on my phone for years, I still found myself getting confused when it came to determining whether I needed to create an "expense" or a "receipt" - I think there should/could be an easier way to label these two options so that it identifies more with what each one actually means. While it may look as though it should be self-explanatory, there were times when I would just forget.

• Publié le 10/07/2018
Vince S.
Chief Enrollment Officer
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/08/2019

"Great Solution for a team with heavy travel"

Commentaires: We switched from excel based spreadsheets for expenses and having to tape receipts onto pages to submit. This makes life so much easier when on the road. I can approve reports much quicker now that they are cloud-based.

Avantages: Ability to track expenses for a team. Smartphone use, from uploading receipts to booking travel, makes it easy to stay on top of the expense reports.

Inconvénients: Some of my team likes to book travel by train and this isn't very easy to do through Certify. Sometimes flight changes have not been communicated in a timely fashion to some of the team.

• Publié le 26/08/2019
Madison T.
Employee Engagement
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/03/2019

"Certify Employee Review"

Commentaires: A huge business problem that certify has to help me to fix, is cutting unnecessary cost in our company. With its easy to use software, I was able to see what cost I could cut, therefore saving our company more money!

Avantages: This software is really great. I provide all the snacks, office supplies, and other employee-related equipment to my team of about 120 employees. Therefore I use Certify a lot and its extremely easy to use. I love how I can just snap a photo an upload my receipt right after purchase to keep things in order. It also gives you tips and tricks if you mess up an expense. I would highly recommend this software to any companies that have company credit cards. It's very easy to learn and very easy to use!

Inconvénients: There really is not a lot of things I dislike about Certfity. I use it every day and I find it a very easy product to use.!

• Publié le 27/03/2019
Lauren V.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 24/09/2019

"Convenient One Stop Product for our Team's needs"

Commentaires: We love this product and in my 8 years here we have had two others that were difficult and the customer service left a lot to be desired. Great product and Great Service.

Avantages: As the person who books travel for our entire leadership team, I love that I can go to one reliable source and search all travel options. Trying to create itineraries that meet all their schedules is challenging but this software enables me to look at all the options in one place. We originally used it for airfare but have come to rely on it for hotels and car rentals as well. I also have to give a "10" to their customer service. They are prompt, friendly and reliable. I never have to wait for an answer and when we need to make changes they take right over and get it done.

Inconvénients: To be honest, I really can't think of a "con". I have never had an issue with Certify Travel & Expense.

• Publié le 24/09/2019
Rajan A.
nobody
  • Publié le 08/06/2018

"i have been using this for my bill sand find is easier to use than our prior method"

Commentaires: easy to use

Avantages: ease of use, easy to try and figure out things on my own Drug metabolism is the conversion or breakdown of drugs into more soluble forms through a specialized set of enzymes in living organisms. During this process, drug efficacy and safety issues may occur. For example, drug metabolic stability can affect the clearance rate of the drugs, thus influence the dosing strategy. Potential interactions between drugs and drug metabolizing enzymes can cause induction or inhibition of the enzymes, leading to increased or decreased drug exposures, especially when two or more drugs are present. Thus it' s necessary to assess the metabolic patterns and properties of your compounds.

Inconvénients: i cannot think of any right off hand Drug metabolism is the conversion or breakdown of drugs into more soluble forms through a specialized set of enzymes in living organisms. During this process, drug efficacy and safety issues may occur. For example, drug metabolic stability can affect the clearance rate of the drugs, thus influence the dosing strategy. Potential interactions between drugs and drug metabolizing enzymes can cause induction or inhibition of the enzymes, leading to increased or decreased drug exposures, especially when two or more drugs are present. Thus it' s necessary to assess the metabolic patterns and properties of your compounds.

• Publié le 08/06/2018