15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Emburse Certify Expense

En savoir plus sur Emburse Certify Expense

Gérez le processus de gestion des notes de frais de votre entreprise grâce à cette solution web et automatisée de dépenses.

En savoir plus sur Emburse Certify Expense

Avantages :

The best part is that Certify allows you to keep all travel expenses documented and accounted for, such as cost of cabs/Ubers & cost of dining.

Inconvénients :

You need to upload receipts one by one, but they don't filter into the same report. It's very manual and I dread creating expense reports at the end of any trip because it just takes me forever.

Emburse Certify Expense - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,6
Service client
4,6
Fonctionnalités
4,6
Rapport qualité-prix
4,6

Probabilité de recommander le produit

9,1/10

Emburse Certify Expense a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 279 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Emburse Certify Expense ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (1 279)

Bernadette
Assistante (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de gestion

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Avantages :

Emburse Certify Expense est un outil de gestion de la comptabilité des entreprisesC'est un oubli vivement recommandé

Inconvénients :

Je n'ai rien trouvé comme inconvénients pour le moment

Laureine Claire
Laureine Claire
Manager (Cameroun)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Agriculture, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Avec Emburse Certify Expense la comptabilité de notre entreprise est un jeu d'enfant

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Avantages :

Le déploiement de Emburse Certify Expense est très aisé. C'est le meilleur

Inconvénients :

Le prix de Emburse Certify Expense est très élevé

Eunice Merveille
Eunice Merveille
Assistante (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de gestion

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Avantages :

Ce logiciel assure la gestion des notes de frais des différentes entreprises grâce à cette solution web et automatisés de dépensesIl facilite la création et la soumission des frais de notes

Inconvénients :

Pour ce qui est de ses inconvénients on peut dire que ce serait mieux d'améliorer les fonctionnalités

Elyse
Assistant (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de comptabilité

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Avantages :

Emburse certify expense allégère la création et la soumission des note de frais Il assure la gestion des notes de frais des différentes entreprises grâce à une solution web et automatisé de dépenses

Inconvénients :

Ça logiciel ne montre rien de mauvais à mon niveau

Elis
Assistant (Bénin)
Développement et commerce international, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Logiciel de gestion des notes par le web

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Avantages :

Elle permet de comptabiliser toutes les dépenses de voyage

Inconvénients :

La non filtration des reçus télécharger dans le même rapport

Athena
Athena
Senior Expense Administrator (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Conseil en gestion, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Emburse Makes Life Easy

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We realized both a tangible return on investment financially, we have also achieved a return on investment through increased time management and productivity that Emburse Certify Expense allowed. A typical dedicated approver could review an average of 30 paper submissions compared to an average of 80 electronic submissions.

Avantages :

The software is simple and user friendly. Repetition helps our users become comfortable. Submissions are instant and time spent both creating the submission and approving the expense has been considerably reduced. Emburse Certify Expense truly makes life easier for all!

Inconvénients :

We would love to see a complete remodel of the mobile app and interface. The mobile app is wonderful for taking photos but does make it harder to complete reports, especially if there are any errors that require attention. The mobile app also still seems to miss some taxes on hotels, shorting the submitter unless caught by the approver. The website itself, the desktop version, experiences high traffic and lag times, resulting in time outs or complete errors. While reporting this issue to the Support Side, I've only encountered one unhelpful representative but the majority of the time our support emails are handled quickly and professionally. The website issues haven't been as severe in the month of November at time of review, so perhaps they've made some upgrades or changes internally that resolved the issue.

Mohamed Salah
Project Manager (Tunisie)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Cost-Effective Expense Management Tool

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I've been using Emburse Certify Expense for a few months now and I'm very happy with the results. It's a comprehensive and cost-effective expense management tool that makes it easy to track my spending, set budgets, and receive expense reports. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, and I haven't had any issues with the service. I would highly recommend Emburse Certify Expense to anyone looking for a reliable and cost-effective expense management solution.

Avantages :

I've been using Emburse Certify Expense for the past few months and I am very pleased with the results. It is a comprehensive expense management tool that makes it easy to track my spending, set budgets, and receive expense reports. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, and the cost is very reasonable compared to similar tools on the market. I'm very happy with the service and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and cost-effective expense management solution.

Inconvénients :

The only downside to Emburse Certify Expense is that it doesn't have a mobile app. This is a bit inconvenient since it would be nice to have the ability to access the service from a mobile device. Other than that, the service has been great and I haven't had any other issues.

Réponse de l'équipe de Emburse

l’année dernière

Hi Mohamed Salah, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of Emburse Certify! I wanted to let you know that we do have a mobile app you can utilize. You can learn more and download it, here: https://www.certify.com/products-services/features-and-benefits/certify-mobile-app Thank you!

Randy
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source de l'avis

Could be good, but isnt

1,0 il y a 7 ans

Commentaires : Im going to make this kind of short.... I was lied to in the sales process, implementation dropped the ball continually. They have zero followup when you have an issue. My implementation coach and even the implementation manager I had to speak with never followed up with me. Oh did I mention they have an implementation fee they bring up just before you sign with them? Its not cheap. But they'll "discount" it. Due to being lied to during sales, I had to figure out how Certify worked instead of it just working for me. I had to re-enter my credit cards 3 times, and I had 15 credit cards. I had to call the bank to get individual logins for all my credit cards. I have 25 very unhappy users and one irate admin (me). The import into quickbooks did not go as promised as well. Due to all of this I now feel as if I know more about Certify than my salesman did when he sold me this crap. The app for the phone is pretty good, Android better than IOS I think. The Web application though is horrible, just horrible. The Layout is bad, you have to confirm simple things, but you can delete an expense with no more scrutiny. They have no way for you to recover deleted expenses. The have a Wallet and a Report, you cannot edit most fields in the wallet, you have to move expenses into a "draft report" then move them back into your wallet! Its about a 10 click process just to change the amount of a receipt or change a category- very important things, heres the procedure lol. 1) Check expense(s) in wallet
2) Click Add to report,
3) Chose whether you want a new or existing report.
4) Confirm that you want to do that.
5) Wait for the expenses to load(which can take a while if you have a lot)
6) click edit
7) Edit the expense, click save (I'll give them this one)
8) Click the icon to open a menu
9) Click Send to wallet.
So 9 steps. There is an alternate way but you get to chose from a little window and you cant select multiple. So why do I have to leave the wallet to edit an expense? Oh and if you have a lot of receipts they remove the "merge" option. This matches your receipts with your CC charges automatically! But you cant have more than 100 or 150 lines of charges/expenses, they cant decide on which number, but its between there. So why would you make my life harder if I have MORE expenses? I hope this saves you from some hassle, expenses are tricky, this is my second go around wasting dozens of hours.

Avantages :

App is good to use

Inconvénients :

They dont know their system entirely. they will sell you something just to sell you. Their salesmen dont know the ins and outs.

Kyle
Assistant Controller (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy to use

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

Ease of use. You do not have to been tech savvy in order to use.

Inconvénients :

Lay out on the mobile app. It can come across as confusing because it looks different than the desktop version.

Bobby
Bobby
Client Success Manager (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Produits alimentaires, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Very effective expense management tool.

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I use Certify when traveling for work and also to get office expenses like internet and phone reimbursed.

Avantages :

Certify is a very effective expense management tool. It’s incredibly easy to use and allows me to get my expenses reimbursed very quickly.

Inconvénients :

Nothing to dislike. Certify is intuitive and user friendly.

Daniel
Sr. Project Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Hit the Easy Button

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Much more efficient than the prior system that Murphy utilized

Avantages :

Mobile and Desktop sync easily. Uploading receipts from the photo function is awesome.

Inconvénients :

Sometimes extra entry of receipt information is required but probably because we're still learning the software/app

Matthew
CFO (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

More efficient expense management

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Provide adequate accountability by supervisors for corporate card expenditures, provides an efficient process to import into our accounting system.

Avantages :

It has saved so much time with managing our credit card expenses. Before certify, we were manually entering all card transactions.

Inconvénients :

The mobile app is glitchy, could be improved to provide a better mobile experience.

Alexis
Admin (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

I like this product.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

I think it is an easy way to input expenses to get reimbursed and it is very user friendly and easy to figure out and use.

Inconvénients :

I do not use it very extensively so I do not have any negative things to add on this product.

Kelly
Kelly
Accountant (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Comptabilité, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Love it!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

Easy to use. The data exports well and they also offer analysis of spending.

Inconvénients :

It's glitchy with the automatic credit card imports. One day it'll work and then it won't. Also, the file size of the exported expense reports is sometimes too large and unable to be uploaded into our accounting software.

JANE
LTC Client Billing Supervisor (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

LTC CLIENT BILLING

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Avantages :

EASY TO NAVIGATE FOR BUSINESS AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Inconvénients :

NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE. THIS SOFTWARE IS EASY TO NAVIGATE.

Marek
CEO (Pologne)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Emburse Certify Expense Review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My experience with Emburse Certify Expense has been positive. The software provided a user-friendly and efficient way to manage and track expenses. The streamlined process for creating and submitting expense reports, along with the mobile app for capturing receipts, made it convenient and time-saving. The real-time visibility into expense status and the ability to track reimbursement progress added transparency and improved communication. However, the limited customization options and reporting capabilities were areas that could be enhanced. Nonetheless, Emburse Certify Expense proved to be a valuable tool for managing and streamlining expense management processes.

Avantages :

One of the things I liked most about Emburse Certify Expense was its user-friendly interface and intuitive expense management process. The software made it easy to create and submit expense reports, capture receipts, and track reimbursement status. The mobile app was particularly useful, allowing me to capture receipts on the go and quickly upload them to my expense report. The integration with credit card transactions and automated expense categorization also simplified the process and saved me time. Additionally, the real-time visibility into my expense status and approval workflow provided transparency and efficiency.

Inconvénients :

Thing I liked least was the limited options for customization and advanced reporting. I found that the software lacked some advanced features for customizing expense policies and approval workflows to fit specific business needs. Additionally, while the reporting functionality provided basic insights into expenses, I would have appreciated more robust reporting options and advanced analytics to gain deeper insights into spending patterns and trends.

Louis
Lead Purchase / Sales (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Ceritify app and control software specifically targets and organizes our teams travel log and finance expense reports.

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : Our team experienced an immediate affinity for Certify as an application which we are using along side our current CRM
in order to organize , track , and to monitor travel compliant policy alterations for our yearly , very busy travel schedule.
Certify as such has become a concrete asset as we save on needless and potentially expensive travel costs.

Avantages :

We found that Certify readily integrates inside of our current Control Management Software quite efficiently and easily. Certify's own management team help sire us through this process which ultimately reduced our dependency on IT support which can be costly. Certify offers easy to use tools that allow our employees and resource allocation to create fine tuned reports designed to address monetary waste as well to increase cost efficiency. As advised by Certify's team, we are paying particular attention to travel mileage as well as incurred airfare. AP report generation is also available for our accounting in order to focus on reimbursable costs for each department or by employee.

Inconvénients :

We did notice occasional operational instability in the form of minor bugs with this program as well as the necessary synchronization that must be initialized by each employee per server , however overall these inconveniences were mitigated through intervention from Certify's capable client service department. They suggested quite effective work around solutions to keep our report flow steady and current.

Claudia
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Union College review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have 65+ credit card holders and using Certify makes it much easier for us to collect all the receipts and receive completed expense reports in a timely manner.

Avantages :

I like the Certify app and it's features - like taking pictures of the receipt right away. The online software was able to accommodate the many department account numbers and many categories that we use. It also made it easy for other individuals to be able to charge to a different department than their default department.

Inconvénients :

At first implementing Certify was difficult because our bank uses a 2nd party to process their credit cards and Certify also used a 2nd party company to process the charges. So, the two of them were not working well together. So, our Certify rep was most helpful in making it so that we could upload the charges monthly manually and it works great now.

Randal
Accountant (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Certify Expense Reports

5,0 il y a 7 ans

Commentaires : Some of the initial set up takes a little bit of time because if it is done wrong the errors will compound with time. Initial set up is key.

Avantages :

The software is easy to use, both for the back office and for the people out in the field. The processing of expense reports and the integration into out Quickbooks is much quicker than doing it all by hand.

Inconvénients :

We had some errors in the beginning of our use with Certify, in that the software would not allow us the ability to process credit card payments for some of our "Current Assets". I find this strange that nowadays with the use of credit cards for so much of purchasing in the world, that there would be a category of expenses that the software would not recognize. Certify was very helpful in tracking down this issue and explaining it to us.

Lauren
Director of Corporate Services (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Trinity Logistics

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : With Certify our expenses of booking travel are down and it is also an accountability tool in managing our travel policy.

Avantages :

This is a very intuitive easy to use software but the biggest Pro to this is their customer service. i can't say enough about their service especially on the travel side. Any problem we have ever had in the travel side was immediately taken care of. Very personable. As a user who does travel for the team almost weekly it is such a timer saver to have a service that keeps every ones information on file and provide you with every travel option on one screen. Booking travel is a breeze with certify and the reporting comes directly into the system without having to capture those travel receipts for air, hotel or rental cars.

Inconvénients :

Occasionally when you upload receipts it puts the receipt in as a separate entry. I have not figured out what I do to make that happen but it seems to do it most if I don't autofill my receipts. It's not a big issue but more of an annoyance when it happens. That said, its a great product.

Emmanuel
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Great Software When You Implement it Correctly

4,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : When I worked for a company that already had the software up and running and had time to work out the implementation bugs, it worked great. If you can try to include yourself in any focus groups or test cases during testing, so you can make sure that your regular expenses will be able to be entered.

Avantages :

As far as travel and expense software go, Certify is very easy to use. The first time onscreen prompts help you figure out how to enter expenses for reimbursements. I've used other mobile expense software, and I would have to say that Certify has the friendliest interface, and it is difficult to get wrong. The menus and layout make it easy to find current submissions, past reimbursements, and to update your profile.

Inconvénients :

I have worked at a company where we switched from one T&E software to Certify, and the experience was terrible. While the interface was great, there were too many steps required in order to enter an expenses. I would also have trouble when I tried to split an expense for a single charge, and had to contact my accounting department as well as Certify Support. It was determined that certain steps were overlooked when the initial implementation of the software was done, so it took an extra 2-weeks, before I could correct my error. Unfortunately for me, this pushed me into the window where the Credit Card I used got charged the interest for that month. I was of course paid back, but it was a hassle none the less.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Imburse Certify is great service for accounting ,Expense Managentment

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall experience with the emburse certify Expense is amazing and exceptional as it has cutting edge solutions that make your accounting,expenses management, billing and Invoicing, accounts payable very. Easily and convenient.

Avantages :

It is the best solution for Intuitive expense management, travel management and accounts payable automation solutions if desired as it has in built to complement your organization's growth to deal. With all these powerful features.

Inconvénients :

The payment gateway or payments service. Such. PayPal , Skrill, Payoneer might have made it more useful though still it has best solutions for business needs .

Karen
Corporate Controller (Canada)
Immobilier, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Certify expense report usage

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Certify has enabled us to reconcile our corporate credit cards easier and get receipts for the transactions. It has also improved the process of reimbursing our employees for expenses made on their personal credit cards.

Avantages :

The software is easy to use. We have a number of different people using the software and they are all able to figure it out. We are also getting a lot more receipts than we used to because it is easy for a picture to be taken and attached to the expense report.

Inconvénients :

We can't lock down departments based on the user so people can pick the wrong information. We review the coding before an expense report is approved, so this adds extra review time.

Victor
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 5 001–10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Certify Expense helps save money

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : My overall experience with Certify Expense has been great. It has helped our company cut costs and survive in a harsh economic climate. We're in the Casino industry which has been hit hard during this time and we've still managed to stay afloat because of Certify Expense.

Avantages :

My favorite thing about Certify Expense is how simple it is to approve or deny expenses and we can add notes to explain the reasons for our decision. We handle several projects at once and Certify has helped us cut costs on travel, reduce spending on projects and we've reduced our finance department drastically which helped us save on labor expenses as well. Employees can manage their own travel plan and expenses but adhere to the limits set by management.

Inconvénients :

Customer service has been slow to respond to our requests and we often end up solving the issues on our own.

Madison
Employee Engagement (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Certify Employee Review

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : A huge business problem that certify has to help me to fix, is cutting unnecessary cost in our company. With its easy to use software, I was able to see what cost I could cut, therefore saving our company more money!

Avantages :

This software is really great. I provide all the snacks, office supplies, and other employee-related equipment to my team of about 120 employees. Therefore I use Certify a lot and its extremely easy to use. I love how I can just snap a photo an upload my receipt right after purchase to keep things in order. It also gives you tips and tricks if you mess up an expense. I would highly recommend this software to any companies that have company credit cards. It's very easy to learn and very easy to use!

Inconvénients :

There really is not a lot of things I dislike about Certfity. I use it every day and I find it a very easy product to use.!