Avis clients sur ezyVet

• Service client

En savoir plus sur ezyVet

Logiciel cloud de nouvelle génération qui transforme, innove et automatise la façon dont les vétérinaires gèrent leurs cabinets.

En savoir plus sur ezyVet

127 avis affichés

Milinda L.
Veterinary specialist
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"The cloud-based software I've been waiting for"

Commentaires: EzyVet has enabled our practice to run much more efficiently. There are never lost charts. It is easy to fix mistakes like duplicate client records. Having specific therapeutics set up with billing triggers means fewer missed charges. The time savings have been substantial.

Avantages: I love being able to log in from anywhere! If I communicate with a client from home, I can log it in the patient's record right then and there. The software is quite intuitive to use. I LOVE that we have billing triggers linked to Therapeutics/Procedures so that, as we enter a patient's medical record, we are automatically adding charges to the bill to correspond with what we've done. It has been very easy to adapt our record keeping. The templates and shorthand have saved me a ton of time. I like the ability to customize the medical record format a bit; i.e., we have our "Patient History labeled as "Subjective" and "Physical Examination" labeled as "Objective" to maintain consistency with traditional SOAP formatting. I like being able to easily create customized forms. All of my patient data and medical records were imported from our previous software, so no information was lost.

Inconvénients: It's expensive (but worth it). It would be great if the time clock feature could highlight days when an employee worked >8 hours (or >10 hours for alternative work week practices). I'd like if a linked communication could be moved from one visit to another. I'd also like to see consistent formatting for phone numbers so no matter how they are entered they look the same in the software. There are almost too many reporting features; I haven't learned the nuances of the differences between financial reports (Payment Revenue vs. Invoice Revenue for example).

envoyé par ezyVet le 15/04/2020

Thanks for your great review, Milinda. It is wonderful to hear you and your team are getting great value from ezyVet, especially at a time like this when everyone is having to adjust to new work dynamics.

Please keep this sort of feedback coming. I have shared it with ezyVet's wider team, as it is exactly what helps us refine our next versions of the software.

Stay safe

• Publié le 09/04/2020
Jayde Q.
Chief Operations Officer
  • Publié le 25/04/2020

"#amazing"

Commentaires: So far in our use of ezyVet, we are delighted to not deal with crashing servers anymore. The navigation is very easy and if a process does't well for you, there are ways to change. We can input all of our own templates to make it really fit to our needs. The support team is very accessible and happy to answer our questions. I've been able to integrate with almost all the third parties I could with my old software.

Avantages: I love that ezyVet is very customizable, easy to navigate, and integrates with tons of third party applications. I love that it's in the cloud and I don't have to deal with servers anymore.

Inconvénients: I wish I had the control to create my own reports. However, their report selection is wide and you can place a feature request for things they don't have.

envoyé par ezyVet le 28/04/2020

Hello Jayde and thank you for this great review!

It is wonderful to see a happy customer getting the best out of ezyVet, having customised it to suit your hospital's needs.

Stay tuned for more integrations and feature upgrades coming through the pipeline which will help your team further.

• Publié le 25/04/2020
Joanna P.
Veterinarian
    Sans note
  • Publié le 11/05/2020

"Love love love ezyVet. Did I mention I love ezyVet?"

Avantages: Thank god for the cloud! I can write notes and arrange prescriptions from home, the local cafe, hiking in a park, or anywhere that I have internet access. I'm no longer chained to my desk in the clinic. The integration with our send-out reference laboratories and in house lab machines and xrays is great, as the integration with SmartFlow makes streamlining workflow and capturing charges for surgeries and hospitalized patients so much easier. Emailing and texting directly from the software is a great feature, no need to re-write the whole conversation down into the medical record. Automated appointment reminders by SMS are sent daily and when owners reply, their appointment is automatically confirmed in the schedule - saving so much time for reception and resulting in so many fewer no-shows. The online client portal allows people to make appointments themselves, check their pet's vaccine status, tracks their weight and vitals for every appointment, and displays all medication history and client handouts as well as any other parts of the medical record that we want to share. Updates are frequent and they're very responsive to suggestions for feature upgrades. The support is incredible. They probably know me by name after all the calls I've made over the past 2 years, but there's only been a couple of times they couldn't find a solution for me. And it's beautiful to look at!

Inconvénients: The written help guide isn't great so if I can't figure out how to do something I need to call in or request a ticket. The formatting options for emails and documents are pretty basic. Inserting jpgs into a document is time consuming and not very user friendly. Pdfs cannot be uploaded as a document template without converting each page into a separate jpg. Last time I checked, the dental chart didn't count as part of the medical record - not great when you're sending records to other clinics. Currently, although SMS text replies are automatically imported into the medical record, email replies are not. However I understand they are working on this, yay!

envoyé par ezyVet le 14/05/2020

Hello Joanna,

Thank you for your great review! It is great to see you and your clinic getting the best out of ezyVet.

You'll be glad to know that the help guides are something that have just received a massive upgrade so watch this space.

I've also shared on your feedback among the team. Expect improvements as we roll out our new updates.

• Publié le 11/05/2020
Joel J.
Chief of Staff
  • Publié le 30/05/2020

"Ezyvet and COVID changes"

Commentaires: The best answer to the problems we are solving due to Ezyvet is that we can now be proactive due to the data it provides and in the process get our clinic to meet or exceed in a positive manner industry benchmarks. It allows us to identify and focus on them.
Overall, Ezyvet seems to be an all encompassing program that has been very adaptable to our needs. Not only changing our dental programs, adding in desexing / vaccine clinics, but in being able to deal with the special needs of our location (we are in Guam, with internet/power issues, connectivity issues, poor wifi areas, 3 - 7 days for priority mail (no express mail services), and other issues of being far away from everything and everyone in a 2nd world situation.
WE WANTED A SUPPORTED SYSTEM AND WE HAVE RECIEVED MORE SUPPORT, RAPID SUPPORT, AND FOLLOWUP THAN EVER EXPECTED. This in our eyes makes them #1

Avantages: Ezyvet has dramatically changed our veterinary practice. I can go to the performance reports and get the data I need for any time period desired. This has allowed us to be pro-active in changes. Data revealed that our Dentistry services were severely underused and dental products not being sold. Recognizing this in actual data (as opposed to our erroneous belief) has resulted in a new push to dramatically increase our dental services. This is an ongoing update and we can monitor its success. And it is already successful. Covid however caused us to make changes significant changes to the flow and care of our patients. There are status flags that we basically ignored before COVID. However, we found them to be our major communication "device" as we changed our procedures once COVID happened. All staff could now see where the patient was - in regards to treatment/discharge/collection/etc.. Nothing new needed to be learned, the system was already set up for us to use. The change to using it was rapid, the learning curve was quick and done. This showed us how flexible Ezyvet is and how it can change with our needs. We additionally added in Vaccine clinics and spay and neuter clinics, mostly to ease the overload we have due to everyone being home and observing their pets (and spending their Govt issued money). Ezyvet allowed us to make specific prices for those days only, and track the data so that we could improve at the next clinic. Ezyvet is adaptable to our nee

Inconvénients: The tagging system is a bit complicated for me, but thank goodness for our hospital administrator and IT person. They fully understand it and use it well. Maybe I will get the hang of it - but since they are doing so well at it ..................
However, my biggest complaint is that I write out an estimate for a client, send it to them (or whatever) and then rely on it for when the service is to be performed. However, I then have to write an entire new invoice when the procedure is performed. I do not understand why the estimate cannot be instantly converted into an active invoice - while maintaining the estimate in its original form. To me this is double work and frustratingly inefficient.

envoyé par ezyVet le 01/06/2020

Thank you so much for another fantastic review, Joel! We really appreciate you taking the time.

I have shared your estimates feedback internally amongst the team. Hopefully we can find a nice easy solution to cut down your current double handling.

Once again, thank you very much and all the best to the whole team in Guam.

Best

• Publié le 30/05/2020
Jos V.
Veterinaian
Vétérinaire, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 31/05/2020

"Review of Ezyvet software used by a sole special interest practitioner"

Commentaires: I have realized that the communication templates are very helpful as are the procedures templates. I think I probably need some more one on one Webinars to fully use the available tools it offers.

Avantages: It is easy to use and logical. I am not very tech savy and I manage or can get help from the Ezyvet Team.
I like the ability to develop clinical templates and charging templates for procedures to save time writing up notes. I have worked with other veterinary software for years and this flows the best. It is easy to attach other records and photos to the clinical notes. It is easy to create Email templates to communicate with clients or referring vets. There is a help menu which I have used to some degree and as my ability improves this is more useful. initially I really had to rely on help from the Ezyvet Team.

Inconvénients: When I started my business 4 years ago I went straight on to Ezyvet so did not need to integrate. I did struggle initially to set things up but I think that was more my problem learning a new system - change is always difficult. I did initially and at other times feel a bit overwhelmed but the more I create templates for different work aspects the more I start to feel there is a logical pattern to it. Sometimes it can take a while to be able to book in a webinar with the Ezyvet Team , where I am a person that will be more spontaneous about wanting to work on a process in the software if I have time.

envoyé par ezyVet le 05/06/2020

Thanks for taking the time to write this rich and insightful review, Jos. It's always great to get this kind of feedback from our customers.

We are happy to hear that you are finding your feet with ezyVet's templates.

Thanks again and stay safe

• Publié le 31/05/2020
Kristen N.
  • Publié le 03/06/2020

"Quick to learn, Highly customizable, Quality Customer service....Ezy Choice :)"

Commentaires: Ezyvet has been absolutely amazing. From the very start Ezyvet provided everything we needed, everything we wanted to add, and has the potential to expand as we expand our services. The customer service All Stars are a joy to work with and very quickly address any questions I have.

Avantages: There are so many features that I love about EzyVet. The seamless integration with Idexx has eliminated missed lab charges and results and the new integration with ReviewTree has been wonderful for collecting reviews for our clients. The capability to customize almost every aspect of the software allows me to produce templates for our doctors to be more efficient with their clinical records. our receptionists to provide catered documents for each client, and our techs to have charts that fit their needs and wants as well. Ezyvet is very easy to understand and learn and I have watched new employees become comfortable with its use in just a few days. On the administrative side every report and count I could want is available and my inventory is easily tracked.

Inconvénients: Inital set up can be time consuming because you need to take the time to decide how you want to create your templates, documents, clinical records etc. The fact that everything is so customized is a blessing after everything is set-up but when you first start out its hard to know what you really want until you get to know the software and how you want to use it in your practice.

envoyé par ezyVet le 09/06/2020

Thank you so much Kristen for such an incredible review!

I have just shared it with the whole ezyVet team across three continents, and it's made a lot of people's day.

Keep your ears open as we'll soon be rolling out some really exciting features that will further transform the way you run your business.

• Publié le 03/06/2020
Michael B.
Director/Owner
  • Publié le 01/07/2020

"There is no comparison - ezyvet all the way!"

Commentaires: As we endeavored to use this system thoroughly we had some initial teething issues however together ezyvet and ourselves worked together to work through them.
The experience now is that we have a great system that fulfills our needs and then some, more industry partners are integrating with ezyvet and it will be better when more join. The team are experienced with the system and forever gaining knowledge and confidence.

Avantages: Many things to be honest... off the top of mt head (it was several years ago)... I completed extensive research at the time as this is what I do and not forgetting it is a big investment especially in time and infrastructure in any business so here are my reasons ezyvet won hands down.
Cloud based (reduces updates for terminals), Amazons AWS multi-billion dollar security infrastructure (eliminates ransomware), Complete freedom regarding integration e.g. own website etc., Geared toward development with 40 odd developers employed (Circa 2016) (only going to get better), Clients have the ability to request features to include/'improve' the software and last however certainly not least - the Support is the best I have experienced. (I wouldn't have made it through without you guys!!)

Inconvénients: It's not that I dislike this element as it's actually a positive. Ezyvet has a huge amount of functionality if you wish to use it... however this does mean it takes some time to learn all the idiosyncrasies what this system can do for you. If you are prepared for this, do your pre-implementation homework, implement well and allow time for your team to absorb the inevitable 'change' you will fare better than most.

envoyé par ezyVet le 07/07/2020

Thank you for the great review, Michael.

It's great to hear you are enjoying the switch to ezyVet.

You are right about the growth side! We have twice as many developers today and the pile of new features & updates in our pipeline is endless. These will bring real value to teams like yours on the coal-front so watch this space!

Thanks again

Dina S.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 07/07/2020

"Clear choice for our non-profit animal sanctuary and spay/neuter clinics"

Commentaires: The implementation team was stellar in helping us switch from Avimark to ezyVet. The conversion team did an outstanding job with almost no involvement from us. All data was converted accurately. Again, because we are not the 'normal' type of customer for ezyVet, our implementation manager needed to find ways to handle many unique things that we required that would not be a requirement for a regular vet clinic. He was almost always able to come up with a great solution. We were very pleased. The support team is very responsive and very knowledgeable. Their ticketing system works well for our staff to input their question or concern and get the direction they need. Turnaround is good.

Avantages: We are a non-profit animal sanctuary and the majority of our medical services are provided to the approximately 1700 animals we have at the sanctuary at any given time. They are a wide variety of species and their services run the gamut of simple shelter medicine (vaccines, spay/neuter, simple meds) to very complex services (surgeries, hydrotherapy, alternative medicine, wildlife rehabilitation, etc.). We needed a solution flexible to handle all of these variations. ezyVet offered full functionality to manage care for all of our types of animals and types of customers, and was able to successfully report by these breakouts. We also rolled out ezyVet to our spay/neuter clinic which serves our animals, non-profits and public customers. The key things we were looking for when we selected ezyVet were:
> System stability
> System accessible from anywhere (cloud based)
> Able to handle unique pricing of services for our animals, employees, non-profits, and public customers; pricing model also varied by type of product/service
> Able to report expenses and revenue by categories of our animals, employees, non-profits and public customers
> Able to use same software for both types of clinics
> Incorporates whiteboard (integrated with SmartFlow)
> Seamless integration with our lab, x-ray and ultrasound equipment and vendors
> Significant paperless functionality
> Management of clinic inventory
> All data available via API
ezyVet met all of our criteria.

Inconvénients: Since we are a non-profit, the standard reporting in ezyVet does not provide most of what we are looking for. We are pursuing bringing the data into our data warehouse via the API so we can create our own reports. Also, the learning curve was quite steep. ezyVet is not easy to learn for the less tech savvy staff. However, once they learned it, it has been fairly easy to use. We have used the client portal at our spay/neuter clinic. Because of our unique clientele of shelters and rescues having many animals per client, we have experienced problems with using the portal for viewing records but it has worked well for scheduling appointments. We are setting up the client portal for internal use at the sanctuary for scheduling appointments and getting answers to medical questions. We have experienced some limitations in the functionality to set up questions and answers.

envoyé par ezyVet le 13/07/2020

Thank you for the awesome review, Dina!

We're glad to hear that you and the Best Friends Animal Society team are happy with ezyVet. I'm about to pass on your feedback to our Support and Implementation teams, who will get a real kick from it.

We appreciate that the complexity of our software can require some learning time so we have a really exciting new development in the pipeline, which will tackle this learning process. Watch this space!

• Publié le 07/07/2020
Jayme R.
  • Publié le 13/07/2020

"Great cloud-based veterinary practice management software"

Commentaires: Very smooth implementation. We have monthly meetings with them and they even visit our hospital on occasion to make sure they’re addressing all of our pain points. All of their customer service are very friendly and helpful. Aside from the occasional extreme slowness, we’ve been very happy with ezyVet.

Avantages: I like that it’s intuitive, 100% cloud-based, has several integrations that we use daily and is constantly updating the functionality and ease of use. The reminder system and now added telemedicine functionality really set it apart. I also like that we can text clients and if they text back it goes directly into the clinical record. Several recommendations that we have suggested, they have implemented. I can also get a human being on the phone 24/7/365, which is unheard of for most EMRs. A+++

Inconvénients: Occasional slowness and the number of communications that can be sent cap out at about 1 per every 15 seconds. For a company of almost 300 people who send thousands of reminders per day, it can cause a significant delay. The inability to trend blood values is also disappointing. Our previous software allowed us to do it, but ezyVet can’t at this time. The reporting functionalist also leaves a lot to be desired, but they are working on improving that as well. You can’t data mine very easily. If a particular word is mentioned in a clinical record, there isn’t an easy way to find all of the records with that word unless you take the time to tag each record.

envoyé par ezyVet le 20/07/2020

Thank your for your review Jayme.

It's good to hear that you and the Veterinary Specialty Center team are getting value for the switch to ezyVet.

Thank you too for the feedback around improvements we can make. I've shared it with the Product team and will get these features into the mix if they aren't already.

• Publié le 13/07/2020
Laura J.
Practice Owner
  • Publié le 22/07/2020

"Perfect Choice For Start-Up Small Animal Practice"

Commentaires: We had a lot of kinks to work out in our start-up vet practice, as you might imagine, and although I had some minimal prior experience with Ezyvet and has been working for weeks to set up our practice on it... there were too many problems to count initially and that made me glad we did NOT go with PayJunction Their integrated merchant processor, or we would Have had a lot of invoices we could not have easily gotten paid for at time client and patient were ready to leave! That said.... now. A year later it would be fine. I do love the program now that I am feeling more confident using it, we literally discover new things we can do on it or ways of doing things differently every week. If I had to choose a practice management software again, I would still choose EzyVet.

Avantages: - Amount of personalization that could be done
- Removal of redundancy for invoicing - no missed charges as items in record go to invoice directly
- Cloud based - safe from ransomware
- integrations available for test requests and results
- online client booking
- texting and emailing client from in program
- Great tech support at all hours
- thorough training during program set up

Inconvénients: - Newness means a lot of other programs don’t integrate with it, yeT (and May net ever)
Lots of difficulty getting systems integrated Initially, but once they were, they worked well
- Costs per text through program Adds up fast
- Training videos went too fast for staff to easily follow during training of new employees
- Fact that programs like Smart Flow work with EzyVet, but are not part of it so have separate monthly fees. We are a small practice and can see value in Smart Glow, but due to small practice so ze, it is not worth the additional expense.

envoyé par ezyVet le 30/07/2020

Thanks for your great review, Laura.

It's great to hear about your experience with ezyVet, bringing in a new practice and growing as you go.

We recognize the importance of integrations bringing technology together and simplifying vets' lives. As such, expect to see more and more new integrations coming on board, along with our fortnightly new feature updates.

Thanks again for your feedback it's the voices of customers that most help us guide our product development.

• Publié le 22/07/2020
John J.
  • Publié le 11/08/2020

"Happy overall with our transition to ezyVet"

Commentaires: Making the switch to ezyVet has been a positive one. We went from needing to outsource several specific tasks to being able to manage these all through our PMS which is awesome. Despite in-house training and recorded webinars, I feel it takes 6-9 months to hit your stride and be comfortable with the program (if you are trying to use it to it's fullest capabilities!)

Avantages: Cloud-based is becoming more and more essential these days which was the driving force behind us making the change. EzyVet stood out among it's competitors due to our robust the software was in direct comparison. Workflow is certainly different than what we were used to but after the initial adjustment has been a change for the better. Ability to standardize templates and generate billing triggers really helps with overall team efficiency. Support is accessible and ezyVet is always making improvements and seeking feedback which is very much appreciated.

Inconvénients: Being that ezyVet was designed for large scale referral and emergency practices, certain features appeared to be an oversight. Day practice type features: Wellness plans, SOC/reminder systems had quite a few bugs that had to be worked out which resulted in many frustrations early into our conversion but were sorted out over several months time. Certain support issues require escalation to senior support which can add on extended periods before a resolution is reached.

envoyé par ezyVet le 19/08/2020

Thanks for your great review, John.

It's great to hear the move to ezyVet is working out well for you and the team is making the most of the new workflows.

As you said, it can take some time to take in all the extra functionality but our Support team is available 24/7 to answer any questions.

Thank you too for your patience around new feature roll-outs. We have a fortnightly publishing cycle for updates and sometimes it can take an additional fortnight to get it right.

Thanks again for your feedback.

• Publié le 11/08/2020
Stephanie A.
Hospital Administrator

"EzyVet Software"

Commentaires: ezyVet staff is great! Super helpful. Implementation was good. Staff is knowledgeable

Avantages: We really like the referrals letter. The way they look, how we are able to customize the letters. We also like the feature of sending records to rDVM's online portal via rVetLink. It is easy to use, once you get familiar with it

Inconvénients: We wish everything had the "chains" to be able to get to the portal. Biggest example would be communications. We send everything to rDVM's and it would save so much time if we could just turn the "chains" green and they would send automatically. Also, there are several different spots to put the same information. Again this relates to communications. If everyone is not on the same page, communications can be put under different tabs and different spots within the same tab. And not all these areas communicate with one another so it can make it difficult to find communications

Dave M.
Practice Principal
  • Publié le 09/04/2021

"Long term user of Ezyvet"

Avantages: We were one of the early adopters of Ezyvet and changed from our previous practice management software because it enabled us to email out statements, and reminders.
It does a whole lot more than this and is regularly updated.
Being cloud based we don't have hassles with servers and networks, or backups.
It has integrations with our wholesalers giving us automatic pricing updates, easy download of invoices and entry of stock recieved.
It is integrated with our inhouse and external lab suppliers so lab results are automatically added to the consult file.
Ezyvets printer setup allows printing at the clinic from any device anywhere in the world (with internet access)
Support is quick, efficient and friendly.
It really is great.

Inconvénients: Some of the initial set up took a bit of work to get done, but i think that would happen with any new system.

envoyé par ezyVet le 18/05/2021

Thanks for your great review, Dave.

It's great to hear that you are really taking full advantage of all areas of ezyVet, key integrations, reminders, inventory, cloud-based printing to name a few. In turn, helping to create more efficient workflows for your clinic.

We know that the onboarding process can be a steep learning curve and an area we are always looking at how we can fine-tune and improve.

Laura D.
practice owner, DVM
  • Publié le 24/05/2021

"My thoughts on EzyVet"

Commentaires: We were starting a new practice - from scratch, so we did not have to switch over.
There was a lot of programing and it was done by my manager and myself.
The first year was tough with lots of hick-ups and the additional hick-ups from being a new practice, with new staff, none of whom had worked with EzyVet before. Now however, 2 years in, the staff has learned the program and they see the value and can use it correctly on most days. We are still learning and my manager and myself and most of the staff, really are happy with our decision to go with EzyVet.

Avantages: I love how it prevents the need for duplicate entries in the same record and also how it can be personalized for our practice.

Inconvénients: I am disappointed at how few of the other apps and programs available today integrate with EzyVet and that there are additional costs like per text fees for using the texting feature within the software program.

envoyé par ezyVet le 26/05/2021

Thanks for your great review, Laura.

It's great to hear you love how you can customize your ezyVet site to what works best for your practice, and the security that being in the cloud offers your practice.

We really appreciate your feedback with regards to your onboarding experience and feedback around integrations that have additional fees. As a company, we want to ensure we offer a complete ecosystem for you our customers which do mean to access these there are at times additional fees from some providers although we don't see this changing, there are often alternative workflows or solutions that our support team could discuss with you.

Thank you for sharing your pros and cons!

Sincerely yours,

• Publié le 24/05/2021
Melissa M.
  • Publié le 16/07/2021

"Veterinary Software for all generations"

Commentaires: Overall our experience with Ezyvet has been great. We are very happy with our decision.

Avantages: I personally like how user-friendly and customizable it is. We are a small specialty practice that has been able to make the most out of the software to work well for us. It has been extremely easy to learn and train new staff to use. We have a variety of age groups and tech-savvy individuals in our practice and everyone has been able to pick it up quickly.

Inconvénients: The most difficult part are the updates that happen overnight, and are not prepared for a different workflow. This happens rarely that a workflow is affected, but it always hits on those days where something is not going right. I always look ahead at updates to come, so we are often prepared for what may be different. It would just be nice to have a heads up on the date that the update will be happening. Our integration was intense. We started out with a difficult situation being a small business within another facility that previous shared a software system, so we needed to pull things out from that software and transfer over. However while it was difficult support was with us every step of the way, and helped have everything ready to go live.

envoyé par ezyVet le 20/07/2021

Thanks for the great review, Melissa!

It's great to hear, that you love how user-friendly and customizable ezyVet is!

We understand that the onboarding process can be a challenging period, so we're glad that support and your implementor could help guide you through this process. We appreciate your feedback about updates and are always looking at ways we can improve how we communicate what changes are coming.

• Publié le 16/07/2021
Dana W.
  • Publié le 16/11/2020

"EzyVet is easy to love"

Commentaires: EzyVet has made our day-to-day processes easy and quick. We have freed up our team's time with automated tasks in EzyVet. Our reminder system is integrated which means we can finesse the reminders just as we want them. Changes are immediate and there is no more baby-sitting a server!

Avantages: User friendly, lots of support, software updates are appropriate and helpful, cloud-based

Inconvénients: Updating sales templates and containers requires quite a few steps to get everything updated. Inventory is also step-heavy. Onboarding was well thought out but still harder than expected.

• Publié le 16/11/2020
Raquel O.
Pharmacy Manager
    Sans note
  • Publié le 16/09/2020

"Wonderful Web Based Veterinary Software"

Commentaires: The experience has been great. As a practice we are still learning how to make the best use of all of the features it offers.

Avantages: EzyVet is very customizable and user friendly. There are multiple functions and it integrates with a lot of other platforms, including Zoom for Telemedicine. The best aspect of it is that its web based and you can access it from any computer with internet. This is specially helpful when staff is working remotely or management needs to look into an issue off site.

Inconvénients: Would have been nice to get free Texting like Impromed, since this was our main way of notifying clients their order was ready. Also, the invoicing and finance aspect could be better, It would be great if you could approve multiple invoices at once (from different locations and patients).

• Publié le 16/09/2020
Amy K.
Owner/Veterinarian
  • Publié le 29/11/2020

"Amazing veterinary software!"

Commentaires: ezyVet has been great to work with, easy to use and has saved us a ton of time (especially when COVID hit).

Avantages: We love that ezyVet is so customizable and support is PHENOMENAL!

Inconvénients: Many of the features that we had on our wish list are in the next update, so we’re super happy!

• Publié le 29/11/2020
Andrew D.
Vétérinaire, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/08/2020

"Review from a new user."

Commentaires: Overall our experience has been very positive. They were upfront about the work that would be involved in making the transition and were supportive of our team. Our implementation team was great and handled a very unique launch week involving COVID issues and outside stressors to the clinic team. They were patient and flexible with our team during the stressful time. Post launch the Ezyvet Support that I have worked with have been helpful and prompt in the follow up. I rarely have to wait for help on an urgent issue and it's great having 24/7 support for the system. I would recommend this as a great option for others moving to the cloud and just recommend that you prepare for a fair amount of work as you would any software transition.

Avantages: We've enjoyed the most the fact that Ezyvet integrates so well into many of our existing systems and allows us to connect with our clients in new ways straight through the system without having to turn to a different software solution. Features such as texting messaging, emails, enhanced client portal with online booking, and the greater degree to which we have control over how communications are sent out to your clients have been welcome features.

Inconvénients: Making the transition from Cornerstone has been difficult for staff because of the new aspect of determining at what level communications should be housed. It's a beneficial feature being able to house a communication at the client verus patient versus clinic record level but has slowed us down in the first 6 months post launch working through those challenges. Some of the information also converts in a less than ideal way from Cornerstone as attachments within Ezyvet.

Michael K.
Veterinary Surgeon
Vétérinaire, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 28/02/2021

"Great cloud-based medical records software"

Commentaires: Overall experience has been very good. There was some confusion and disruption in the initial transition to ezyVet, but this was almost entirely due to a lack of preparedness on our (hospital) part, and not the fault of the ezyVet team.

Avantages: Cloud-based, and (effectively) paperless medical record system, that allows access to all information in hospital, and remotely, but very securely. Very flexible and intuitive program that new employees seem to pick up reasonably quickly. Great integration with complementary software programs and companies, allowing easy transfer of information and excellent fee capture. Responsive customer support.

Inconvénients: Like any software there are always minor features or customization that would be useful in our particular practice, but are not possible as they would disrupt essential features for other clinics. That said, ezyet is far more individually customizable than any other program I am aware of, so this criticism is simply the nature of any program that serves more than one individual hospital. The ezyVet customer support team are very open to feature suggestions and requests, and aim to incorporate them whenever possible.
Occasionally bugs appear following rollout of a new software release, though these are rare, almost always minor, and rapidly rectified. These are far outweighed by the constant improvements and automatic updates in the program provided frequently as part of being a customer.

envoyé par ezyVet le 05/03/2021

Thanks for your great review, Michael.

We love hearing feedback on how user-friendly the software is for all new staff to learn and that you love our key integrated partners and the level of customer support we provide!

We understand that we don't always have the features that each practice needs just yet, however, we love hearing feedback and ideas. This means we can ensure we're building the right features that solve our customer's pain points and that our road map aligns with what matters most to our customers.

Once again thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

• Publié le 28/02/2021
Brittany N.
  • Publié le 13/05/2021

"Ezyvet makes communication easy"

Commentaires: It has made it easy to communicate about cases with the staff

Avantages: The separate tabs for medications and diagnostics make it easier to review patients files on the go. It is easy to see history of communications with clients as well especially for reminders. I can get in touch with anyone even during the wee hours of the night if I have a problem.

Inconvénients: There is a learning curve for the staff to understand the basics and it typically it takes about 2-4 weeks.

envoyé par ezyVet le 18/05/2021

Thanks for your great review, Brittany.

It's great to hear the move to ezyVet is working out well for you and the team. It really sounds like you are utilizing ezyVet's communication functionality to its full potential, which is great.

We appreciate that there can be a big learning curve when taking on new software. We are always looking at ways that we can streamline and improve our onboarding process, we have been working hard behind the scenes on our online academy to help with teaching and training new staff, we look forward to sharing this soon.

Thank you for sharing your pros and cons!

Sincerely yours,

• Publié le 13/05/2021
Richard G.

"Don't buy in."

Commentaires: One of the worst companies I have dealt with in business. They are in it for the money. They knowingly lock you in to a contract that you can't get out of. Then they do not complete their portion of any work but if there is a delay it is all on the user. Once you finish implementation, you are on your own to just figure it out.

Avantages: The features they sold us on will be awesome if they worked. The ability to work between multiple sites. The ability to control inventory over multiple sites.

Inconvénients: There is absolutely no help in setting the software up. They charge ALOT of money for this phase, but it is all DYI. The implementers don't know their own software. No two people can tell you the same thing. Most of the time they contradict themselves. You have to learn how to set up the software and use the software on your own by watching videos. The videos don't match what the implementers say, nor do they match the quizzes in the training. It does not do what they say it will do.

Hello Richard,

We are terribly sorry you did not have the experience you were after. Our onboarding team goes above and beyond to give new customers the best possible start to new software.

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Jin A.
Veterinarian
  • Publié le 12/07/2021

"Easy to use."

Avantages: Very versatile, affordable, great customer support, and integrates with many labs.

Inconvénients: Too many tabs, and communication sections are everywhere. Sending medical records can be a bit confusing.

envoyé par ezyVet le 20/07/2021

Thanks for your great review, Jin!

We pride ourselves on the level of service we provide our customers so it's great to hear such great feedback.

You mentioned there are too many tabs, did you know you can hide any tabs you don't use and customize ezyVet to what works best for you? Our support team would love to walk you through this if you like.

• Publié le 12/07/2021
Marian R.
Hospital Administrator
  • Publié le 11/03/2021

"Would switch to ezyVet over and over again!"

Commentaires: Love ezyVet. Always have great experiences when working with the support team. Our practice has been able to continue to grow in part due to the continued advancements that ezyVet is constantly making. Not everything integrates with them because they are still newer as a practice management software but that is slowly starting to change.

Avantages: How efficient it is. After implementing, we FELT the time save and how much easier it makes your processes.

Inconvénients: How much set up on the front end it was. I understand though because part of what makes this software so great is how much works on the back end. However, in order for it to work well behind the scenes, it takes a lot of set up in the beginning.

envoyé par ezyVet le 21/03/2021

Thanks for your great review, Marian.

It's great to hear that you are enjoying all the functionality, which is helping increase efficiencies and help saving time for the clinic.

We do appreciate it can be a big learning curve transitioning onto a new system, but we are glad to hear that hard work has really paid off.

Once again thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Cheers,
Team ezyVet

• Publié le 11/03/2021
Genel L.

"EzyVet is great!"

Commentaires: Utilizing ezyVet along with Smartflow has really helped to capture fees and ensure we are not losing income due to medical record keeping errors.

Avantages: Being able to customize the software and use it to my needs was very important to us.

Inconvénients: The set-up process takes a lot of time but is worth the effort. If you put in the time and energy your go-live day will be much smoother.

envoyé par ezyVet le 07/07/2020

Thank you for the great review, Genel.

It's great to hear that you are enjoying the switch to ezyVet and the benefits of a strong partner ecosystem.

We have some really exciting new developments in the pipeline, which will bring real value on the coal-front, so watch this space!