Avis clients sur Cornerstone Software

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Cornerstone Software

IDEXX Cornerstone est un logiciel de gestion de cabinet évolutif et entièrement intégré.

En savoir plus sur Cornerstone Software

147 avis affichés

Owner/partner (É.-U.)

Versatile

5 il y a 3 ans

This software has been a vital part of our practice for many years. it is versatile and medical record templates can be customized to your preferences. Our laboratory results integrate directly with the medical record and are available from remote locations through the internet (VetconnectPlus). There are additional features that we hope to integrate soon such as signature capture to further streamline our "paper lite" practice. Support is fantastic and readily available from Idexx.

Rarely, a feature we love gets lost in an upgrade and starts to glitch.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your feedback, great to hear that Cornerstone's versatility and integrations are helping you and your team! We've had a lot of practices share their success stories in going paperlite or less, and we encourage you stick with it and complete the journey. Please keep us posted!

Emily S.
Regional Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 1 001-5 000 employés

Incredible Software To Manage Your Veterinary Practice To Success

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been incredible. After working with many other softwares hands down I would pick Cornerstone over and over.

Cornerstone is so robust and has features that make managing your practice easy. The reporting capabilities are unlike any other practice management software on the market - sooo many options, easy to use. The inventory portion of the software is second to none - you can manage inventory seamlessly and right down to the last penny. I also like the lodging module as well. The improvements they continue to make to the software will continue to keep them at the top of their game.

Since there are so many ways to get to the same outcome, training can be a challenge. The product is also on the more expensive side, but it is worth it. Support is sometimes hit-and-miss - there have been occasions when I call for help and end up figuring out what I need on my own and teaching the support. The amount of report options can be overwhelming if you are not familiar with them.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Emily, thanks so much for your feedback on Cornerstone, and for recommending it so strongly to others!

Jim J.

Great vision, substandard implementation

3 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I have been using Cornerstone for about 10 years now. It is a very powerful program but is a daily source of frustration for us. The program has a checkered history- it started life as a diet calculator, but then features were bolted on over the years until it is now a full-blown practice management system with support for digital radiography, inventory management, medical notes, the works. Unfortunately this haphazard development history shows: the program is inconsistent in operation from one screen to the next, and many parts of the program don't work well with one another. Also, and perhaps most frustratingly, bugs do not get fixed: updates contain new features and new bugs, but old bugs are rarely fixed. Here's an example: there is a rounding error in the quantity on hand calculation that occasionally makes it impossible for certain inventory quantities to go to zero. Even entering zero manually does not set the quantity to zero. Unfortunately it is impossible to move an item to a new location if the QOH is not zero - a step necessitated by a design error in the program that I won't go into - so one has to contact customer support, have them remotely connect to the server, and edit the data using database tools. This needs to be done every few months. Some features are extremely hard to use - for example, simply selecting a lot number for a vaccine requires 3 windows, 7 clicks, and one double-click on a non-obvious location. It is so tedious that we had to disable expiration date tracking for everything except vaccines. There are at least 3 different ways to enter dates in different parts of the program. Error messages appear at random and are not helpful. User errors made cannot be corrected (!) - for example, if we enter the wrong provider on an invoice, the entire invoice needs to be voided and recreated - it cannot be changed, even by a supervisor with special clearance. Etc. I could go on for hours.

Great vision and a huge feature set

Crash-prone, hard to use, inconsistent

Lindsay S.
Customer Service Manager (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

Easy to use, updates needed

4 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : We often have IT problems, and Cornerstone support is very quick to blame issues on security settings on the server and router.

There are numerous different ways to do things in Cornerstone which makes it user friendly. Cornerstone appears to be one of the more popular programs available. Using Cornerstone PDF to save records, etc. is much easier than using Adobe.

Cornerstone seems to be one of the slower practice management programs to offer newer features. The updates do not seem to ever go smoothly, but the new features and updates are exciting when they do come out. Reports are cumbersome. I wish there was a spot to make notes about clients that aren't specific to each patient. Call backs could be updated so that the communication shows in the patient chart.

il y a 3 mois

Hello Lindsay, thank you for your feedback on Cornerstone. Always good to know where we are hitting the mark and where there is room for improvement.

Regina H.
Owner (É.-U.)

The Thrill is gone!

4 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Hardware support is now $250 for the first 15mins and 50 per minute. I have loved this system for over a decade but now I am jaded. I am looking for a more economical system for my practice.

Initially the product was intimidating but once you learn to right click and tab, its easy. If have many reports and data that can be created for comparative analysis. It is moderately simple to use but it is a definite learning curve to master. I do not use have of the features that are available. It is fully functional for a CPA. Anything they want, Cornerstone can create it for you!

What I do not like is the constant nickel-n-diming of all features and any software/hardware support that is needed. The used to be really reasonable but now, if you cannot be charged they do not help you. Software support for a server is now over $700.00 a month. That does not include hardware support. The system is good but if you are not a corporation practice, You can certainly find something cheaper.

il y a 7 mois

Hi Dr. Hyde-Nance, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Cornerstone, always good to know where we are hitting the mark and where there is room for improvement. One of our software experts is going to be in touch with you to discuss your options and current needs!

Glen J.
Owner Veterinarian (É.-U.)

Frustrated

2 l’année dernière

Commentaires : While customer service such as help with software, learning, and hardware issues are really good. There seems to be constant need for these people, more so than there really should be is the application was better designed for the user. I had an opportunity to receive finical assistance to pay 50% of the training to learn Cornerstone software. I asked several times to get the proper paperwork and documents to accomplish this task. I had one month to get it done. Cornerstone sales continued to fail to get back with me and get what I needed. This cost me over $5,000. It seemed once they had my signatures on the contract they really no longer cared.

Customizable templates for medical records help to accomplish many tasks and streamline our work flow. Customer serves is quite good, we can generally get help quickly. The daily planner with several tabs of tasks helps to decrease chances of task left uncompleted and gives a picture of our day. Client communications capabilities are beneficial.

The user interface is not intuitive and has a very steep learning curve. Initial user experience is poor and frustrating. There are often way more steps than needed to accomplish a task. Many tasks I need to accomplish use work arounds which decreases effectiveness and efficiency, this also increase the chances of user errors, increases the learning curve for staff, this in turn leads to lost revenues and decreased customer satisfaction. While there are good automation features they lack the ability to truly make a great client information pipeline that is needed in today's veterinary industry. It is interesting that we call this a practice management software yet the features needed for a manager such as automated reports with graphs at specific time intervals to give a better overall picture of the practices health are nonexistent. The integrated Pet Health Network Pro does not truly allow the use of two practices with out the real possibility of confusing clients and lots of work arounds, they also do not have the ability to create custom templates for communication base on specific client and patient needs.

il y a 12 mois

Hello Dr. Jensen, thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback. While we appreciate the thumbs up for customer support, the daily planner and client communications, we want to help you and your team address those areas of concern right away. One of our expert Cornerstone trainers is going to reach out to help you and your staff ASAP, at no charge. Please let us know how that goes!

Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

Flexible software that is easy to learn and use.

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : As a paperless practice utilizing many of the Idexx platforms and services, we are power users of Cornerstone. We have two practices within 15 miles of each other and we need to be able to access client records from either, or remotely. It's been a good solution for our practice. I've used several practice management software systems and while none of them are perfect for everyone, Idexx has the ability to invest in it's technology and continue to make improvements. It really does offer robust options and flexibility for many practices to use the features that are a good fit for them.

It is a robust software package with good integration with other Idexx offerings. The integration increases the value of each service offering. They provide continued improvements on the user interface and enhanced functionality. The learning center provides fantastic training resources for new hires and those needing a refresher.

New enhancements seem to take priority over improvement to known deficiencies, such as the functionality of the multi-location single database systems. I would like more options to capture data for reporting and analytics. You can gather most information, but need a good grasp of excel to manipulate and combine it.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Kelly, thanks for the feedback regarding Cornerstone's flexibility, ease of use and diagnostic integration; we know how important all of those are at busy practices like yours. Same goes for multi-location/single database functionality. That's an ongoing area of high focus for us, and that includes making it easier to access the reporting and analytics you depend on.

Shonna H.

4 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : There are some days that I do miss the software. I worked with Cornerstone for 18 years. MVC made the transition to switch to Cornerstone in 1999 shortly after I was hired.

The detailed information that Cornerstone offers (reports), receipts and treatment plans look clean and simple. Simple to use/navigate. I liked the way the main page was set up for the client information, patient information and medical record.

COST - license per computer, frowned upon if you did not buy their computers, not cloud base, have to have a large server to control software for each computer, etc....

il y a 7 mois

Hi Shonna, thank you for your feedback. Great to hear about how valuable the information in the reports Cornerstone generates. Good to know too that the clean, simple design of receipts, treatment plans and the personalized user pages is so helpful to you and your team.

Susan C.

Love CORNERSTONE

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Accountability is what I love most about Cornerstone

We have been using Cornerstone since 2014. Implementation was not easy and our client base did not merge very well. But all in all, I love Cornerstone support is great I love that everything is accountable and your security for staff access is great

Ease of locating a client. Notice of duplicates.

il y a 4 mois

Hello Susan, we love hearing that the security and accountability made possible by Cornerstone is so helpful for you and your staff! We will pass on your compliments to the Cornerstone Customer and Technical Support team. Thank you for your business!

Brittany R.
Vet tech (É.-U.)

Cornerstone review

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Easy to store and find client and patient information and alerts. Helps keep track of reminders.

Ease of finding clients or patients by many routes: name, number, microchip, breed etc. The ease of storing, and locating bloodwork.

The ability to email records directly from software would help. Its difficult to store and search for images( xrays, ultrasound)

il y a 3 mois

Hi Brittany, thank you so much for recommending Cornerstone to other practices who are shopping for new software! Great to hear that you and your team like how easy it is to store and access patient and client information--we will pass your compliments on to the Cornerstone product team.

Lauren S.
Veterinary technician (É.-U.)

LOVE IDEXX!!!!

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I wish the clinic I was at now could afford Cornerstone, I miss using it everyday. It made my life so much easier and more efficient

Cornerstone can look intimidating, especially those new to VetMed. But it’s actually a lot easier than it looks. There are so many useful features to the program. One thing that I love is the Patient Visit List and how only ONE person can access it at a time. If someone else tries it says that it’s being accessed. I love the ability to “finalize” a note, which means no one else can go in an change something. Believe it or not but people can twist your words around, and with that feature they can’t. You can always go in later and add additional information to the bottom of the note, but it says it’s an add on, when it was added and who added it. LOVE. Scheduling appointments is also a lot easier than it looks, and while scheduling the appointment you can see what the patient is due for. The color coding on things that are due, coming up due, and current is a life saver. I also love the convenience of how easy it is to access IDEXX labs from the software.

Honestly nothing, I haven’t found a feature that I find unhelpful. There are so many of them, which can seem overbearing, but helpful.

il y a 11 mois

Hi Lauren, Cornerstone and IDEXX love you too! Thanks for the feedback and willingness to recommend Cornerstone to your colleagues! Hope we can work again together in the not-too-distant future.

Steve D.
veterinarian (É.-U.)

Prior Avimark User now using Cornerstone

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Cornerstone is a powerful program that does many things almost everything needed for a veterinary practice. We were prior Avimark user for about 15 years since the start of windows version. Avimark is the most user friendly program I have ever used but it is limited as of a year or so ago to support true paperless use and our database out grew their ability to handle. They also had a whiteboard that was not practical or user friendly so we switched to Cornerstone. This program does handle large databases and does support paperless practice and works very well with integration of all their lab equipment, radiology and telemedicine. Because it is robust it is more complicated to master and there are so many things the program does it is difficult even for trainers and support staff to understand how do all the things paperless fully integrated practices need. It is not as user friendly and many things that are needed by paperless practices are not doable in the program. A simple need is in diagnosis listing - there is no way to describe anything about the diagnosis for example - Diagnosis of Limping - there is no way to go in and add a descriptor like left front or right rear - only Limping. Or if you diagnosed a mass - but no way of describing the location so you are left with reading through the exam to find out where the lump is. There are not many tabs on the patient records to sort the medical history to make finding inputs faster. But it has a Fantastic white board. The whiteboard that is fairly easy to use and does everything we needed. This was huge for our hospital and is badly needed in a paperless larger hospital.
Unfortunately few practices use PM software to the maximum like we do, the problems we find or deficiencies that we find in the software from all these companies we have a small voice. But overall I think for a busy practice that wants a paperless practice and a excellent whiteboard feature and full integration of results with lab equipment and radiology results Cornerstone is the best.

Whiteboard and paperless capabilities and lab integration

Stupid little things like cannot add descriptors to Diagnosis, lack of tabs to sort medical history

il y a 3 ans

Hi Steve, really appreciate your detailed feedback. Always good to get the specifics on where we're hitting the mark, and where a user such as yourself sees room for improvement!

Gretchen R.
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

Our practice runs smoothly with Cornerstone. Everything is at our fingertips and so easy to use.

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I could go on and on. It makes my life so much easier as the office manager. As I said in the review from making and confirming appointments, to controlling inventory, managing the Petly Wellness Plans, compliance of clients using medications to include heartworm and flea preventions, to vaccines, to spay and neuters. Even using the callback lists daily to check on our patients, e have built such trust in our clients that we truly care about our patients. It is extremely easy to close our the end of day with the software and print reports to see how we are doing as a practice. I have used Cornerstone since 2006 and have experienced it grow and evolve in to the premium management software that it is today. It is always improving and the IDEXX team listens to what the practice owners need and want.
They make it happen! Thank you.

Integration of Petly Wellness Plans in the patient's CS file. This is awesome being able to see what plan they have and what items they have used and have remaining. Inventory control keeps us on track. It lets us know when to order items and even where we order them from. We can prevent overstocking and running out of things. Automatic reminders and appointment confirmations are truly a timesaver. Processing payments through Cornerstone for credit cards and even excessing CareCredit are so quick that it minimizes our client's wait time at check out. And now being able to see vaccine history of each patient all under one tab is awesome. Printing vaccine certificates couldn't be easier. The whiteboard is great so everyone knows at a glance from any terminal why a pet is in the hospital and what is being done for them. Cornerstone has certainly changed over the years!

We haven't had much success using the boarding module to fit our needs and the way we reserve boarding space for our pets, because you can't schedule 2 pets for the same cage on the same day if one is leaving in the morning and the other is coming in the afternoon. We need to play with it more I guess.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Gretchen, thanks for letting us know how Cornerstone is making life easier for you and your team. That's why we do what we do!

Nancy D.
General manager (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 51-200 employés

The best practice management for business oriented practices out there

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I am a power user of Cornerstone and am currently running it in five practices. Without a doubt, it was a great choice for us when we changed practice management software several years ago. The ability to integrate our lab and digital imaging is outstanding-no missed charges, all information immediately available in the correct patient chart, improved work flow and efficiency, and the ability for doctors to choose the format that they prefer for viewing results. I also really appreciate the customer support-I am the general manager as well as the network administrator, and being able to have any staff member call in to get a problem solved rather than waiting for me is very helpful. Support is respectful and very helpful to our team. We are also making great use of the learning center and the more advanced Cornerstone training programs. The reports and the Performance Tracker feature are extremely useful in managing the business side of the practice-you can really decide what level of information you want and go find it. The reports also provide a great deal of data about our clients and patients which helps us provide the care and services they want and value. The integration of Pet Health Network Pro for client communication is great-we really like the reporting features and communication options there as well. For me, the ability to have all of this technology easily integrated with one point of contact and one point of accountability has also been much more efficient than trying to deal with multiple providers as I have in the past. The only real negative with Cornerstone is all those features can also make it feel very complicated. It does require a commitment to training and to learning about the program to make it work well in your practice-but when you think of that database as the goodwill value of your practice, taking the time to manage it effectively is absolutely crucial for the long term success of your business. Some folks may find they don't need the integration or firepower, and Cornerstone may not be the best option for them as it is more expensive than some of the other options. However, I don't think it can be beat for the integration and reporting capabilities.

The strongest features are the ability to integrate lab, digital imaging, and client communication within one program. The report features are very good as well. Tech support has been great, and long hours of operation are very helpful as we operate extended hours.

Set up can be complicated and it requires a commitment to ongoing education about the program. Staff training is very important.

Richard C.
Richard C.
Practice Administrator (É.-U.)

Cornerstone Reivew/Survey

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : From a support staff point of view, very good. From a practice management point of view, it can be difficult, especially if you join a practice years into owning the software and it was unorganized. Clean up can be difficult.

I like the appointment book as it is easy to read and organize. I like the ability to email records, notes, and forms to clients. I like the help desk as they are easy to get a hold of and are very knowledgeable. I think it is easy to look up pets and clients and deal with financial transactions. PHNP is great too.

You need to make a new client file in order to make an appointment, although I know there are a few work around for this. You cannot inactivate a mass amount of clients at one time. You can email a mass amount of clients at one time. I wish you could eliminate service and inventory items instead of just inactivating them. I wish there was a better way to organize service and inventory item, so we can pull sales and revenue figure easier. It is hard to create these reports. I hate that once you have 4 files open on the patient clipboard, it make you close a few before you can continue working. I don't like that you cannot put cost of good on service items (labwork, etc.)

il y a 3 ans

Hi Richard, thanks for taking the time to share such detailed feedback. We know how much you depend on Cornerstone, and we'd like to help you address some of the areas you cited; you'd mentioned finding the Customer and Technical Support team helpful, and we'd recommend starting there.

Jessica G.
Vétérinaire, 2-10 employés

Customizable operating software with AMAZING customer support

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I use it heavily for inventory tracking, ordering, scheduling, medical record keeping, financial tracking, employee time clock, and customizing client education that you don't have to remember to print - it can be set to automatically print on their invoice, on their prescription label, etc.

I like that you can easily costumize the software with automatic options to help staff with their workflow, everything connects back to something else for easy access to information. Their customer support is fantastic. They are available by phone, cornerstone chat, and you can allow them remote access into the system to resolve issues and do quick visual training.

It can be a little daunting to get started, but their customer service is fantastic, so there is always support to get through it.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Jessica, thanks very much for your feedback! Great to hear about all the ways you've customized Cornerstone so your team can work more effectively. We're proud of our support team, and we'll share your compliments with them. By the way, we've got lots of free Cornerstone training resources available at cornerstonehelp.com and on the IDEXX Learning Center, pleas check them out!

Sarah M.
Associate Veterinarian (É.-U.)

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall, my experience is positive. We were able to go paperless with Cornerstone, and I was one of the veterinarians that helped facilitate that. My current practice had paper charts when I started with them, and only used Cornerstone for billing and surgical notes, but I had worked at other practices with computerized medical notes, and understood the benefits.

I like how it was easy to learn to use. I'm not especially computer savvy, but I didn't have a problem learning the essentials I needed for daily use. I especially like the medical notes, and if I remember correctly, our practice was able to customize them. Internal communication within the system with messages that are time-stamped and linked to the medical notes are helpful.

In the specialized exams (dermatology and ophthalmology specifically), I've had problems with the screen freezing during medical note input, after I try to save any drawings made on the diagrams themselves. I've lost my entire medical note (everything input prior to trying to save the markings on the medical diagrams). We've contacted the company about it, but last I knew, we were unable to correct the problem. I've leaned to work around it by typing in my entire medical note and SAVING it first. Then filling out the medical diagram. When I go to save the diagram, it always freezes the screen, and I have to exit out and do the diagram again, but at least I don't lose my entire medical note prior if I save it all first.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Dr. Wise, good to hear you find Cornerstone easy to use and customize! Sorry that you're experiencing that freezing issue. If you haven't already, please call Customer and Technical Support and ask them to remote in to your computer while you perform this task to see if they can isolate the issue. Yay you for spearheading your practice's transition to going paperless. We can't get enough of customer success stories like yours!

Diane C.
Hospital Manager (É.-U.)

Great PIMS software

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, we have had an extremely positive experience with Cornerstone. We have used other PIMS in the past, and Cornerstone has the least issues in terms of glitches and bugs that create roadblocks in day-to-day user ability. Staff members navigate the software well, and we have a fair range of functionality.

This software is incredibly user-friendly and integrates well with our in-house lab equipment. All staff members are able to navigate the system well and without issue.

There are, like with any programs, software bugs from time to time that provide glitches and interfere with user functionality.

l’année dernière

Hi Diane, thank you for your willingness to recommend Cornerstone to other practitioners! Glad to hear that Cornerstone's integration with hour lab equipment and ease of use are so helpful to you and your team. And we hear you loud and clear on the importance of stability and dependability!

Dominic C.
Veterinarian/ Owner (É.-U.)
11-50 employés

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We bought Cornerstone several years ago, at that time we were a busy 4 doctor practice. Installation was relatively seamless with our antiquated Better Choice system. It does take some getting used to and it is so powerful it has many features, but many ways to accomplish the same thing. You do need to have a solid understanding of windows but I find our staff catches on easily. We are now a busy 8 Veterinarian practice (mixed animal) and we continue to use many of the features Cornerstone has available. Cornerstone also grows with us.

There are many ways to accomplish the same thing. It is quiet intuitive after you have received the basic training. I have found service support to be timely and effective. It is so versatile I can't imagine it wouldn't be a good fit for any size, growing practice. It integrates very, very well with all of our equipment.

It is a beast! It can accomplish so many things it can be intimidating at first but with patience and the willingness to call the support team for help and if you take the time to watch the snippets online. It is an awesome program.

Jamie H.
Practice Manager (É.-U.)

Cornerstone keeps improving how we practice.

5 il y a 4 ans

Check-in process has the ability to print any documents needed for the appointment, so staff don't have to find handouts. In the exam rooms we can use the PVL to efficiently bill and write on medical notes during the appointment. The CVT's can then easily print anything needed to send home with the client because of the ease of creating in the client correspondence area. Behind the scenes cornerstone is capturing reminders opportunities that we previous designated so staff do not have to think about it. At check out we transfer from the PVL and add any OTC items to the invoices and check out the client. Love the vaccine tab that now tells us when important annual items were given. With multiple staff working with hospitalized pets the WB gives us information quickly when treatments were and what is come due.

I wish the reports had less clicks to build. Some click seem redundant. Wish we could arrange the check in sheet to what we feel is most important to show up on the 1st page. Patient alerts should NOT be printed on the last page.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jamie, thank you for your detailed feedback. We're working hard to constantly improve Cornerstone so it can keep pace with an expert team like yours!

Amy T.

The Good and the Interesting

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Cornerstone is definitely more robust than Intravet that we tried first when we went paperless, and the ability to view most all of the client and patient info within one screen is very handy.

Cornerstone has the ability to not only keep all of your patient charts, orderly and mostly at your fingerprints on one screen, along with client information and notes. The program also has several add-on features or programs that you can integrate for lab work, wellness plans and there is a new feature coming out in the next update as well.

All of the Cornerstone features don't seem to "work" all of the time. When there are updates or patches to fix certain aspects of the program it seems to disrupt or "break" other features or items that worked just fine. We will experience glitches within some accounts but not others, the add-ons tend to slow the program down and tech support is not allows that "supportive" or helpful if it is outside items typically on their help menu. There are many shortcuts to the programs use too, the users just aren't made aware of them.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Amy, thank you for your feedback (both the good and the interesting). Glad to hear that the ability to add apps and services to Cornerstone is a plus for your team!

Erin H.
Hospital Administrator (É.-U.)

Powerful Software

4 il y a 3 ans

Cornerstone is packed full of features. There is so much you can do with an cornerstone to help with every aspect of your practices. We have also switched to Pet Health Network Pro and it is nice to see it right within Cornerstone. We also use IDEXX in-house and mail-out labs so having that all connected is great. When we switched to Cornerstone we also switched to being paper-lite. This made the transition easier (or rather ripping two bandaids off at once). Customer service is amazing! If you are having issues doing something they help you right away and are always friendly.

Because there is so much you can do within cornerstone, it is sometimes a struggle to figure out how to do something. In there is always multiple ways of going about doing the same thing. This has led to some issues at first with staff all doing things slightly different. The biggest downfall for me is that you have to close out each day, month, and year. I wish you could just search for a date range or time period instead of having reports based off of closed periods. This makes things difficult if someone forgets to close out a period, or if you have the computer manually close the period and there is a glitch (lets be honest, computers do not always operate the way they should). As a manager if I find a mistake in a deposit, I can’t easily change it from the previous day.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Erin, thanks for sharing your feedback on Cornerstone's versatility, the integrations with Pet Health Network Pro and IDEXX Diagnostics, and for the shout-out to Customer and Technical Support (we'll pass that along). Regarding end of period reporting, we understand some users see it as a pain; we look at it as ensuring that cash reporting locks down, which is why corrections to paste periods aren't allowed. Are you on Cornerstone 8.7 NEXT? You might be pleasantly surprised at how it automates end of day and end of month reporting.

Jacquelyn C.
Veterinarian (É.-U.)

Cornerstone review

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall I have been happy. Have used several PM software and find they all have things that I love and don't love. Cornerstone is no different. Have great customer support service and usually can find the answer to problems quickly.

Multiple templates available for use, fairly easy to use and learn, easy search feature, like that it integrates nicely with lab work and radiographs

Crashes regularly and needs to be restarted. Have been using the software for 5 years and still HATE that you have to use "tab" instead of "enter". Would like a way to delete a medical note once saved in case 2 exams opened for same client etc.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jacquelyn, thanks for letting us know your team finds Cornerstone easy to use and that the integration with your diagnostics is helpful. About those restarts; we constantly monitor error logs to identify just these types of issues and find ways to address them. If you notice that this occurs at specific times, Cornerstone Customer and Technical Support can assist in determining whether there already is a resolution that can solve it. You also mentioned wanting to be able to delete a medical note. Once you've saved an Enhanced Medical Note it can in fact be voided. If you're still using Classic Medical Notes contact Support about converting over. Sounds like this could solve your problem. Good luck!

Keala M.

Overall A Great Program

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This is a great program that we've utilized for 20 years. Would love to see some improvements, but overall happy with it!

The program is user friendly and our new staff have little to no trouble navigating things. We enjoy how many third party companies we are starting to use are also integrated with Cornerstone.

One of the main downfalls of Cornerstone is that there is not a file or tab for client paperwork such as registration forms, etc. Currently the only way to do this would be to create an additional pet file within the client account and store attachments there. The pet file will show up on third party apps though, such as PetDesk and it confuses our clients.

l’année dernière

Hi Keala, thank you very much for the compliments and your willingness to recommend Cornerstone to colleagues! Glad to hear that your team is able to get up and running quickly on Cornerstone. Giving you the flexibility to extend Cornerstone's capabilities by integrating with leading apps and services is a top priority of ours! As is improving Cornerstone itself. Version 9.2 is coming out summer of 2020, please let us know which of the enhancements and updates you and your team find more valuable!

Roberto P.
IT Administrator (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

Very robust software with nice features

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Cornerstone is a solid product. It has a few drawbacks but its a pretty good top contender in the Practice Management Software category

I really like Cornerstone. It's our current practice software at the time. We really like the whiteboard and the lab module. We like how easy it is to make and create medical notes. The reference lab and the telemedicine integration are quite good. The ability to add charges from almost every window is a good feature as well. Cornerstone is a pretty good almost complete package for any multi doctor or multiple location practice.

It could use a face lift. Cornerstone still looks like its a windows 98/XP product. It could definitely benefit from a better User interface. Inventory module could use another look since there is some issues with it. Updates should be a bit more frequent in my opinion

il y a 3 ans

Hi Roberto, thanks for the compliments about Cornerstone's versatility and ease of use; we really appreciate hearing that from IT professionals. You'll be pleased to know that the next version of Cornerstone is coming in spring of 2019, and it's got a fresh new interface. Please let us know how you like it!