Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur FunctionFox

Planifiez, rationalisez votre activité et restez sur la bonne voie. En combinant une gestion du temps simplifié, une gestion de projet efficace et des rapports complets, vous gagnez plus de temps pour ce qui compte le plus.

En savoir plus sur FunctionFox

142 avis affichés

Travis B.
Travis B.
Director of Business Development (É.-U.)

Great Software to keep track of hours and projects

5 il y a 4 ans

We have used this program for a few years now and have found it very easy to track progress on projects, log hours, and make sure that our office is running as efficiently as possible. This has been a great investment for us!

It took some time to get familiar with how to use the software. Adding gantt charts for project planning would be great, but overall this program fits our needs quite well.

Claude B.
Co-owner (Canada)

Feedback regarding Function Fox

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I have been very impressed with the FunctionFox staff and their project management software from the very beginning of the process. The sales rep. was very knowledgeable and explained the features and benefits very clearly. The samples and tutorials were great and made the learning process kinda fun.
FunctionFox's support team are exceptional at responding to our questions and reply promptly with detailed user friendly instruction on how to take full advantage of the powerful tools and functionality. Deciding to use FunctionFox in our face paced graphic design company was a great decision. It helps us spend more time on being creative and less time retyping project names, task names, design rates etc.

The software is designed with the creative industry in mind. You can set up project names, common tasks with specific hourly rates. When it comes time invoice a project I no longer have to request time sheets from staff. I just log in to the software, select the project name within the appropriate dates and all of the information that I need is presented quickly and efficiently which makes invoicing easy.

I can honestly say that I cannot find anything wrong with this software.

Director of Marketing Technology (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Limited Use Cases, I Would Go Elsewhere

2 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We use this tool to track projects and our task/actions with for our clients. It does neither well. The tool is very bulky and not a great interface. It does not make tracking tasks easy, and managing my teams hours isn't a fun or easy task due to this tool

If you're using just for projects, than this tool is OK. It also CAN do task management and gantt chart tracking. It also can track your tasks that you are doing.

Pretty much everything. It is a bulky interface that doesn't do anything better or as well as their competitors. The tool doesn't make it easy to track retainers, actions, tasks, projects, etc.

Réponse de l'équipe de FunctionFox

l’année dernière

Thank you for your honest feedback. We're sorry to hear that this has been your experience and would like to make it right. Please provide your company details as we'd love to give you a refund/credit on your account given your dissatisfaction. Please contact me directly - Corina Ludwig - President of FunctionFox - corina@functionfox.com - 866.369.8463 ext 100

Shauna S.
Owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Great product and price!

5 il y a 4 mois

Function Fox makes it easy to set up clients, projects and to track time. Most importantly, Function Fox has allowed my company to track and invoice for hourly work that "slipped through the cracks" in the past; my billable hours have nearly doubled since I started using the product. Function Fox help you get paid for your work. All of it.

I think the invoicing part of Function Fox's system could be a bit more flexible -- customizing my invoices i a way that my clients will accept them has been a minor challenge, but certainly not a deal-breaker. Overall, it's a great product that help you get paid for your work -- the good definitely outweighs the bad.

Ann S.
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés

Using FunctionFox in a small college marketing department

4 il y a 2 ans

I love how much functionality and detail I get with FunctionFox. It has enabled workflow and increased our productivity and brand consistency so we can prioritize the most strategic, outcome-oriented projects. I love that campus users all go to a single link to request work. I cannot imagine going back to an email-based request process or a lower functioning project management system.

The learning curve was high and hard for some. The dashboard is not as intuitive in some places as we would like.

Ashley D.
Asst Account Director (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Function Fox Review-Satori Member

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We needed something that combined timesheets with our project management system. FF worked well and helped solve that problem.

It's very easy to use and has a lot of bells and whistles which is great. My favorite feature is the timesheet feature.

I wish it had more colors, it's a little blah and grey and boring.

Carter F.
Carter F.
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Professional Time Tracking in a Straight-Forward App

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : FunctionFox is a great tool for tracking time. It allows you to have several users tracking time under projects and tasks, so you can see how your team is using their time. From an agency standpoint, it allowed us to accurately account for our time with clients and realistically price our services. It had integration limitations and was not as flexible as we needed it to be, but for many, it is likely the right tool.

FunctionFox allows you to set up different account and projects within those accounts to help separate your time into tasks and items of your own choosing. For a marketing agency, this type of tool is essential. Function Fox offers a pretty easy to use system with several features to help make your time tracking experience easier and more accurate.

We ultimately moved away from FunctionFox because it was not able to integrate into our billing software. We also needed a tool that would be double as a task manager.

Steve P.
Graphic Designer (Canada)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

One of the easiest decision to help me focus on my work instead of the managing part.

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Easy to use and the FunctionFox team is always there to help me quickly.

Time tracking and invoicing is really easy ! The weekly hours motivates me.

Nothing for now I'm really happy with the product.

Elliott B.
Elliott B.
Senior Web Developer (É.-U.)
11-50 employés

Great time management software

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Great time tracking/management software.

Very easy to use and intuitive time tracking software. Great reporting features. We use this to track time for 15 employees and never had a problem.

Because this is web based it sometimes locks up or we can't access it if our internet is out. A very minor problem that rarely happens.

Jennie D.
Jennie D.
Graphic Designer ()
Internet, 11-50 employés
Source : GetApp

My business made more money by using FunctionFox!

5 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : I used to manually track my time for each job, but when I started using FunctionFox and it's handy stopwatch feature, I was amazed at how much extra time I was actually spending on projects. This new information allowed me to better estimate jobs and accurately bill my clients. Accurate billing brought more financial stability to my small business. It pays for itself, keeps me organized and I love the new rebranded user interface too!

The design is strong and aesthetically pleasing along with easy-to-use intuitive features. The staff are so friendly and helpful. Customer service is phenomenal! Best time-tracking software I've used, hands down.

No complaints to report at this time.

Meredith G.
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

It won't make you lunch, but it does everything else.

4 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : We use Function Fox to keep track of our team's time and to quote future projects. The reporting gives us insight into areas we need to improve or quote differently. The system provides us with a big picture view of our workload along with the granular data for digging into the details. So far, I haven't found anything it cannot do, except make me lunch. :) To make the most of the software, I think it's wise to have a dedicated project manager on staff, although our designers embraced it fairly quickly and enter their own actions and other data.

Function Fox provides several ways to track time, so designers have their choice of methods. Even though we don't use it like we should (we're hiring a project manager soon), the Gantt charts are awesome for planning out a project and adjusting schedules as needed. I don't have to train my designers how to use it; Function Fox provides one-to-one live tutorials.

The user interface is not as user-friendly or aesthetically pleasing as some of the other products.

Philip B.
Creative Director (É.-U.)
Emballage et conteneurs, 51-200 employés

Design Resource Tool

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Outstanding product!

I started using this product about 15 years ago. It is a great tool for tracking projects, time, sales dollars vs. time spent per account and many other measurables. It is the best tool I have found that allows Design and sales management to objectively measure the return on design resources spent. The data collected has been immensely helpful to management, and this is the 4th organization that I have introduced to the tool!

None! Very easy to implement and use, for graphics and structure.

Donna V.
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11-50 employés

Very User Friendly

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : This software has helped us stay on top of billable time & streamlined our billing process as well as helped with keeping on top of budgets.

This website is Web based so it's easy for everyone to access and stay connected. Very good customer service.

I do wish it was a little easier to customize the reports on my own.

Réponse de l'équipe de FunctionFox

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Donna for your kind words. Always a pleasure to work with your team.

Brenda R.
Architect (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés

FunctionFox for Architects

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : My billing is generally by the hour, and so the "timer" feature is extremely helpful when working on multiple projects in a day. I also like that I can set up email reminders if I forget to fill out my timesheet.

I have a small but growing architecture practice. I tried several project management and timekeeping and accounting programs before finding FunctionFox. I have been using it for a little over a year now. It allows me to do everything in one place, from job estimating to invoicing. The most important feature I was looking for, and was having trouble finding elsewhere, was an "resource availability" function, that would keep me from scheduling myself or my employees for 180 hours/week. FunctionFox has definitely improved my organizing skills with its to do lists and progress reports. The customer service has been excellent, and the interface is easy to use and clearly organized. I recommend it for any firm, but especially small start ups.

Still waiting for Gantt charts. Then I think it will be perfect. They are used extensively in construction scheduling, and I would like to have the same format when scheduling the design.

Tim M.
Principal (Canada)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

I depend on this powerful tool to manage my small business effectively

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Using the timesheet capability has become a completely natural part of my day.
The reporting by project capability provides the essential data that allows me to prepare my invoices manually (outside of FunctionFox). For my small business, its convenience and ease of use justifies the annual cost.

Easy setup of new clients, projects, tasks and hourly rates. Very easy to pull reports of timesheets and associated fees in order to understand actuals, and use these in preparing invoices. The ability to archive past projects and even clients keeps the program from being cluttered.

I only use a small part of FunctionFox's capabilities, and I have only high praise for the parts of the software that I use.

Brian B.
President (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Effective timekeeping for an agency of eight

5 l’année dernière

The automatic timer is a real plus for most of our staff. The reports function is very robust and affords analysis 8 ways from Sunday. Its daily time entry/timekeeping simplicity has curbed many of our staff's bad habit of waiting until the end of the month to enter time based only on notes and emails. This means greater accuracy, more timely billing options and faster cashflow. Plus our account managers can gather and configure their own reporting for their clients without involving our administrator. Perhaps best of all is Function Fox's lightning fast support and customer service. Best in the business from the tech support perspective and the knowledgeable assistance from our sales rep.

The only drawback is that it cannot be integrated, or the data cannot be exported, into several of the popular accounting apps. We handle that manually which takes a few extra strokes to generate billing, but the other advantages far outweigh that shortcoming.

Source : GetApp

Subscribing to FunctionFox is one of the best business decisions I’ve made

5 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : For several years, I have used FunctionFox every day, to record my time and manage my projects. I found setup really simple, and day-to-day use is a cinch – I record my time with FunctionFox’s timer, which makes it easy to switch between clients and projects. Generating reports takes seconds, and FunctionFox has let me cut admin time that I used to spend searching through old emails and scribbled notes to do my billing. With FunctionFox, once I’ve entered my time, I can use the information for loads of things: to create more accurate estimates for similar projects; to track my actual time against my estimates (very useful for keeping clients informed); to create and adjust invoices; and to show clients exactly what I’ve done for them.

Since I started using FunctionFox, I’ve captured significantly more billable hours every month to. I find this program to be simple, flexible and really affordable. Also, customer service is completely free, with a service rep assigned specifically to me. That means I can always talk to someone who understands my business whenever I have a question, as often as I need, completely free. All in all, subscribing to FunctionFox is one of the best business decisions I’ve made.

If you’re looking for a product with all possible bells and whistles, you may need to keep looking. You can export data from FunctionFox to other programs pretty easily, but accounting features aren’t built in.

James D.
CEO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Love the task assignment feature.

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We love the features of FunctionFox. The program has worked flawlessly since we got it, and on the rare occasion we got stuck on a feature, their staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.

The best thing about this program is that you can assign tasks to individual employees. This allows for better tracking of project time, and the mobile app gives you the option to do that even if you aren’t in the office. The ability to create an unlimited number of clients and projects is an even greater bonus. The emailing of tasks also helps greatly with time management.

As we only needed it for time tracking, we haven’t encountered any negative things to say about this project. There are more features that we just don’t need, so perhaps slim lining the program would be helpful to make it more sleek-looking.

Heather S.
Creative Director (É.-U.)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

A great Time & Expense tracking tool for small-ish agencies and freelancers

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : more accurate billing

I implemented this software when I owned my own agency of 1 full-time and 2 part-time staff. It helped tremendously to track the time spent on projects and more accurate billing. No more paper time sheets! I always had accurate data when a Client asked "how much time do we have into this". They have great customer service and is fairly reasonable in price even for smaller shops. Reporting is robust. Pretty user-friendly.

It's missing the Project Management piece. At least in tracking To Do's like Basecamp does. I wish I could have 1 software that does both of these things.

Jacquie H.
Project Manager (Canada)
Marketing et publicité

Use FunctionFox and Make Life Easier

5 il y a 6 ans

As an Account Manager/Office Manager I can't imagine how I would get through my day without FunctionFox. I use the action function weekly to prepare for our Monday traffic meetings and keep this up-to-date throughout the week, so I always know the status of my client projects. Running reports for monthly billing and using the invoicing tool has saved hours of time! The ability to run current client reports as well as reports from archived jobs allows me to see how time was spent, capturing billable time and expenses, and is also a great tool in preparing estimates. As easy as it is to use, if you do need help, the customer service at FunctionFox is unbeatable! Signing up for FunctionFox is one decision you absolutely won't regret.

Really there is nothing I don't like about FunctionFox it's a great product and fulfills the requirements I use it for.

Helen F.
Studio Manager (R.-U.)
Design graphique, 11-50 employés

Super Simple CRM Solution

5 il y a 4 ans

We love this software, it's quick, easy and very cost effective. We easily input our data into it, the fields are all editable so is bespoke to us. We haven't had to ask for much support as the software is so easy to use, but when we did the help was fast, helpful and friendly. Function Fox has made the studio run far more efficiently, team members can book jobs in quickly and time sheets are super fast. The retainer option has been really useful too, we can also report on staff productivity and ensure timesheets are being filled out.

Having worked with the software for a few months I cannot find any flaws with it, we researched many CRM software solutions and most were too expensive or too complex for our needs, Function Fox gives us the option to have a basic CRM system with add-ons available if we want to expand features.

Jeremie W.
Owner (Canada)

FunctionFox Keeps Project Management for Creative Teams Simple

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We have used FunctionFox for time and expense tracking for over 15 years. I am an early adopter and have been blown away by their consistent customer service. Their team of great people support this solid product.

Great UI, very intuitive for designers and account people. Timesheets are painless and now our expenses don’t slip through the cracks. Absolutely pays for itself. Everything an ad agency or design firm needs!

Can’t think of anything. Whenever there was an issue, they have listened to our suggests and continue to improve the product.

Michael D.
Freelance Writer (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Good if used properly

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It's a very nice way to properly track time spent on projects, clients, etc. Over the course of the year, you can see where you've gone over on hours and where you might want to dedicate more time. When you give clients a certain amount of time per month, having software like this is essential for tracking purposes.

It made it very easy to track time for clients over the course of the day, week, and month. Quite customizable, so we were able to have it fit our needs.

Nothing in particular comes to mind. It is solid software for time tracking.

Vicki F.
Program Administrator (Italie)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

Helps to Manage Time Spent on Client Projects

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : When dealing with clients and billing them, this is a great product. It's reasonably priced, easy to use and improves our billing, which helps not only our company, but gives our clients the assurance that we are billing appropriately and accurately.

This product keeps track of all of my notes on my clients' projects. This helps to ensure that my billing is accurate.

This product is not accessible when the internet is down. It would be great to have a resident version on my computer when internet is out.

Kathryn L.
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11-50 employés

Office Manager has 100% positive review

5 il y a 3 ans

As a company we like how easy the program is to use, both for time tracking projects, and for tracking payroll. If we encounter a problem anywhere while using this system (for example changes in billing rates) we contact customer support and help is offered right away.

As a company we have experienced no negative issues while using this software. We have used the software for 3 years now and are very happy.