Avis clients sur FunctionFox

par FunctionFox

• Service client

En savoir plus sur FunctionFox

Planifiez, rationalisez votre activité et restez sur la bonne voie. En combinant une gestion du temps simplifié, une gestion de projet efficace et des rapports complets, vous gagnez plus de temps pour ce qui compte le plus.

En savoir plus sur FunctionFox

133 avis affichés

Travis B.
Director of Business Development
  • Publié le 17/11/2017

"Great Software to keep track of hours and projects"

Avantages: We have used this program for a few years now and have found it very easy to track progress on projects, log hours, and make sure that our office is running as efficiently as possible. This has been a great investment for us!

Inconvénients: It took some time to get familiar with how to use the software. Adding gantt charts for project planning would be great, but overall this program fits our needs quite well.

• Publié le 17/11/2017
Claude B.
Co-owner
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 27/01/2020

"Feedback regarding Function Fox"

Commentaires: I have been very impressed with the FunctionFox staff and their project management software from the very beginning of the process. The sales rep. was very knowledgeable and explained the features and benefits very clearly. The samples and tutorials were great and made the learning process kinda fun.
FunctionFox's support team are exceptional at responding to our questions and reply promptly with detailed user friendly instruction on how to take full advantage of the powerful tools and functionality. Deciding to use FunctionFox in our face paced graphic design company was a great decision. It helps us spend more time on being creative and less time retyping project names, task names, design rates etc.

Avantages: The software is designed with the creative industry in mind. You can set up project names, common tasks with specific hourly rates. When it comes time invoice a project I no longer have to request time sheets from staff. I just log in to the software, select the project name within the appropriate dates and all of the information that I need is presented quickly and efficiently which makes invoicing easy.

Inconvénients: I can honestly say that I cannot find anything wrong with this software.

Donna V.
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 23/04/2020

"Very User Friendly"

Commentaires: This software has helped us stay on top of billable time & streamlined our billing process as well as helped with keeping on top of budgets.

Avantages: This website is Web based so it's easy for everyone to access and stay connected.
Very good customer service.

Inconvénients: I do wish it was a little easier to customize the reports on my own.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par FunctionFox le 28/04/2020

Thanks Donna for your kind words. Always a pleasure to work with your team.

• Publié le 23/04/2020
Taylor H.
Client Strategy Specialist
  • Publié le 09/01/2018

"Antiquated Time Keeping Software"

Commentaires: For the time being, FunctionFox serves the purpose of keeping our team's time but when we have time we will most likely migrate to a new system. There are so many better options at this price point with more features and benefits.

Avantages: We have used this product for over 5 years and it is really easy for employees to understand how to input their time. Their customer service staff is helpful when you ask for something directly.

Inconvénients: Setting up backend organization of clients and projects is a bit confusing and difficult. There aren't very many integrations for communication with other softwares and if there are, it is difficult to get them set up. Updates and added features have to be added to your account from a FunctionFox rep.

• Publié le 09/01/2018
Ashley D.
Asst Account Director
  • Publié le 07/02/2020

"Function Fox Review-Satori Member"

Commentaires: We needed something that combined timesheets with our project management system. FF worked well and helped solve that problem.

Avantages: It's very easy to use and has a lot of bells and whistles which is great. My favorite feature is the timesheet feature.

Inconvénients: I wish it had more colors, it's a little blah and grey and boring.

• Publié le 07/02/2020
Ann S.
Director of Marketing
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/02/2020

"Using FunctionFox in a small college marketing department"

Avantages: I love how much functionality and detail I get with FunctionFox. It has enabled workflow and increased our productivity and brand consistency so we can prioritize the most strategic, outcome-oriented projects. I love that campus users all go to a single link to request work. I cannot imagine going back to an email-based request process or a lower functioning project management system.

Inconvénients: The learning curve was high and hard for some. The dashboard is not as intuitive in some places as we would like.

• Publié le 03/02/2020
Philip B.
Creative Director
Emballage et conteneurs, 51-200 employés

"Design Resource Tool"

Commentaires: Outstanding product!

Avantages: I started using this product about 15 years ago. It is a great tool for tracking projects, time, sales dollars vs. time spent per account and many other measurables. It is the best tool I have found that allows Design and sales management to objectively measure the return on design resources spent. The data collected has been immensely helpful to management, and this is the 4th organization that I have introduced to the tool!

Inconvénients: None! Very easy to implement and use, for graphics and structure.

Carter F.
Marketing Manager
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/04/2019

"Professional Time Tracking in a Straight-Forward App"

Commentaires: FunctionFox is a great tool for tracking time. It allows you to have several users tracking time under projects and tasks, so you can see how your team is using their time. From an agency standpoint, it allowed us to accurately account for our time with clients and realistically price our services. It had integration limitations and was not as flexible as we needed it to be, but for many, it is likely the right tool.

Avantages: FunctionFox allows you to set up different account and projects within those accounts to help separate your time into tasks and items of your own choosing. For a marketing agency, this type of tool is essential. Function Fox offers a pretty easy to use system with several features to help make your time tracking experience easier and more accurate.

Inconvénients: We ultimately moved away from FunctionFox because it was not able to integrate into our billing software. We also needed a tool that would be double as a task manager.

• Publié le 25/04/2019
Jane C.
Relations publiques et communications, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/01/2020

"Great product"

Avantages: My partner had used Function Fox in a previous company and found it useful. We found it much easier to use than alternative products we used elsewhere so returned to Function Fox as soon as we had the opportunity.

Inconvénients: Would prefer to have the company name rather than an organisation no.

• Publié le 30/01/2020
Amanda S.
Graphic designer
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/02/2020

"You can get the same for cheaper / free "

Commentaires: Overall it gets the job done but could be cheaper as there are free alternatives that do almost all of the same things

Avantages: Organization between workers / projects

Inconvénients: Cost is too high for value received, needs more free features

• Publié le 04/02/2020
Brenda R.
Architect
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/08/2018

"FunctionFox for Architects"

Commentaires: My billing is generally by the hour, and so the "timer" feature is extremely helpful when working on multiple projects in a day. I also like that I can set up email reminders if I forget to fill out my timesheet.

Avantages: I have a small but growing architecture practice. I tried several project management and timekeeping and accounting programs before finding FunctionFox. I have been using it for a little over a year now. It allows me to do everything in one place, from job estimating to invoicing. The most important feature I was looking for, and was having trouble finding elsewhere, was an "resource availability" function, that would keep me from scheduling myself or my employees for 180 hours/week. FunctionFox has definitely improved my organizing skills with its to do lists and progress reports. The customer service has been excellent, and the interface is easy to use and clearly organized. I recommend it for any firm, but especially small start ups.

Inconvénients: Still waiting for Gantt charts. Then I think it will be perfect. They are used extensively in construction scheduling, and I would like to have the same format when scheduling the design.

• Publié le 30/08/2018
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 08/04/2016

"Subscribing to FunctionFox is one of the best business decisions I’ve made "

Commentaires: For several years, I have used FunctionFox every day, to record my time and manage my projects. I found setup really simple, and day-to-day use is a cinch – I record my time with FunctionFox’s timer, which makes it easy to switch between clients and projects. Generating reports takes seconds, and FunctionFox has let me cut admin time that I used to spend searching through old emails and scribbled notes to do my billing. With FunctionFox, once I’ve entered my time, I can use the information for loads of things: to create more accurate estimates for similar projects; to track my actual time against my estimates (very useful for keeping clients informed); to create and adjust invoices; and to show clients exactly what I’ve done for them.

Avantages: Since I started using FunctionFox, I’ve captured significantly more billable hours every month to. I find this program to be simple, flexible and really affordable. Also, customer service is completely free, with a service rep assigned specifically to me. That means I can always talk to someone who understands my business whenever I have a question, as often as I need, completely free. All in all, subscribing to FunctionFox is one of the best business decisions I’ve made.

Inconvénients: If you’re looking for a product with all possible bells and whistles, you may need to keep looking. You can export data from FunctionFox to other programs pretty easily, but accounting features aren’t built in.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 08/04/2016
James D.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/11/2018

"Love the task assignment feature."

Commentaires: We love the features of FunctionFox. The program has worked flawlessly since we got it, and on the rare occasion we got stuck on a feature, their staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Avantages: The best thing about this program is that you can assign tasks to individual employees. This allows for better tracking of project time, and the mobile app gives you the option to do that even if you aren’t in the office. The ability to create an unlimited number of clients and projects is an even greater bonus. The emailing of tasks also helps greatly with time management.

Inconvénients: As we only needed it for time tracking, we haven’t encountered any negative things to say about this project. There are more features that we just don’t need, so perhaps slim lining the program would be helpful to make it more sleek-looking.

• Publié le 23/11/2018
Heather S.
Creative Director
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 04/10/2017

"A great Time & Expense tracking tool for small-ish agencies and freelancers"

Commentaires: more accurate billing

Avantages: I implemented this software when I owned my own agency of 1 full-time and 2 part-time staff. It helped tremendously to track the time spent on projects and more accurate billing. No more paper time sheets! I always had accurate data when a Client asked "how much time do we have into this". They have great customer service and is fairly reasonable in price even for smaller shops. Reporting is robust. Pretty user-friendly.

Inconvénients: It's missing the Project Management piece. At least in tracking To Do's like Basecamp does. I wish I could have 1 software that does both of these things.

• Publié le 04/10/2017
Jacquie H.
Marketing et publicité
  • Publié le 05/05/2016

"Use FunctionFox and Make Life Easier"

Avantages: As an Account Manager/Office Manager I can't imagine how I would get through my day without FunctionFox. I use the action function weekly to prepare for our Monday traffic meetings and keep this up-to-date throughout the week, so I always know the status of my client projects. Running reports for monthly billing and using the invoicing tool has saved hours of time! The ability to run current client reports as well as reports from archived jobs allows me to see how time was spent, capturing billable time and expenses, and is also a great tool in preparing estimates. As easy as it is to use, if you do need help, the customer service at FunctionFox is unbeatable! Signing up for FunctionFox is one decision you absolutely won't regret.

Inconvénients: Really there is nothing I don't like about FunctionFox it's a great product and fulfills the requirements I use it for.

• Publié le 05/05/2016
Helen F.
Studio Manager
Design graphique, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 16/04/2018

"Super Simple CRM Solution"

Avantages: We love this software, it's quick, easy and very cost effective. We easily input our data into it, the fields are all editable so is bespoke to us. We haven't had to ask for much support as the software is so easy to use, but when we did the help was fast, helpful and friendly. Function Fox has made the studio run far more efficiently, team members can book jobs in quickly and time sheets are super fast. The retainer option has been really useful too, we can also report on staff productivity and ensure timesheets are being filled out.

Inconvénients: Having worked with the software for a few months I cannot find any flaws with it, we researched many CRM software solutions and most were too expensive or too complex for our needs, Function Fox gives us the option to have a basic CRM system with add-ons available if we want to expand features.

• Publié le 16/04/2018
Jeremie W.
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/08/2018

"FunctionFox Keeps Project Management for Creative Teams Simple"

Commentaires: We have used FunctionFox for time and expense tracking for over 15 years. I am an early adopter and have been blown away by their consistent customer service. Their team of great people support this solid product.

Avantages: Great UI, very intuitive for designers and account people. Timesheets are painless and now our expenses don’t slip through the cracks. Absolutely pays for itself. Everything an ad agency or design firm needs!

Inconvénients: Can’t think of anything.
Whenever there was an issue, they have listened to our suggests and continue to improve the product.

• Publié le 28/08/2018
Michael D.
Freelance Writer
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 16/07/2019

"Good if used properly"

Commentaires: It's a very nice way to properly track time spent on projects, clients, etc. Over the course of the year, you can see where you've gone over on hours and where you might want to dedicate more time. When you give clients a certain amount of time per month, having software like this is essential for tracking purposes.

Avantages: It made it very easy to track time for clients over the course of the day, week, and month. Quite customizable, so we were able to have it fit our needs.

Inconvénients: Nothing in particular comes to mind. It is solid software for time tracking.

• Publié le 16/07/2019
Vicki F.
Program Administrator
Conseil en gestion, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/05/2018

"Helps to Manage Time Spent on Client Projects"

Commentaires: When dealing with clients and billing them, this is a great product. It's reasonably priced, easy to use and improves our billing, which helps not only our company, but gives our clients the assurance that we are billing appropriately and accurately.

Avantages: This product keeps track of all of my notes on my clients' projects. This helps to ensure that my billing is accurate.

Inconvénients: This product is not accessible when the internet is down. It would be great to have a resident version on my computer when internet is out.

• Publié le 14/05/2018
Kathryn L.
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/09/2018

"Office Manager has 100% positive review"

Avantages: As a company we like how easy the program is to use, both for time tracking projects, and for tracking payroll. If we encounter a problem anywhere while using this system (for example changes in billing rates) we contact customer support and help is offered right away.

Inconvénients: As a company we have experienced no negative issues while using this software. We have used the software for 3 years now and are very happy.

• Publié le 28/09/2018
Bonney K.
Production Manager
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/08/2017

"I have been using FunctionFox for over 10 years and it's made me a better Producer!"

Avantages: FunctionFox is easy to use, very intuitive and is a real time-saver. I especially like all the reports I can run. The "Action Report" in particular has made our weekly Traffic Meetings more efficient, with everyone starting the week on the same page.

Inconvénients: It would be great to be able to generate Purchase Orders. Also, it would be helpful, and more efficient, if you could upload more than one file at a time to Flink.

• Publié le 03/08/2017
Sherry B.
  • Publié le 19/01/2017

"It's a Game Changer"

Commentaires: We absolutely love using Function Fox. It's quickly become a habit and we find that our workflow is more accurately tracked and therefore we have a better handle on capturing all time spent for invoicing as well as a monitor for how we allocate our time! Personally, I love clocking out for the day and seeing my billable hour total. Makes me feel very productive and efficient. Also for retainer clients, it's very effective in generating the monthly report; easily documenting and validating time spent. I highly recommend this online tool to agencies of all sizes. We jumped right into using it and it took no time at all to learn. It's very easy and user-friendly. It's a game changer and we feel much more in control and profitable as a result.
Sherry Bruck, President, Harquin Creative Group

Avantages: The timekeeping tools. Love the way it interacts with the Client, Project, Task and the ability to edit.

Inconvénients: I've had to disengage the hourly rate recording because very often we adjust that when reporting and invoicing to clients. Therefore we haven't figured out a way to invoice directly from the software. Also, I wish Outlook calendar could somehow be linked to the Function Fox calendar.

• Publié le 19/01/2017
Media Planner
  • Publié le 04/05/2018

"My agency uses FunctionFox daily to log our time and track our progress."

Avantages: I like the detailed reporting, the action assignment process, the time entry process, and the ease of entering estimates.

Inconvénients: It's a little tricky teaching people to use the software when they first start their job at my agency - we utilize learn as you go "training." Maybe the help center could compile all of their articles into one giant article like a giant FunctionFox guide for new users.

• Publié le 04/05/2018
Cheryl P.
Urbanisme et architecture, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/09/2018

"Great Product!"

Commentaires: I had used Function Fox at my previous employer and when I started with this architect firm they were tracking time another way and it was very easy for me to convince them to make the switch. I'm so glad because it has made my job so much easier here!

Avantages: Very simple to learn and use. You can customize reports for your specific needs. Cost is very affordable. Customer Support - outstanding!

Inconvénients: There's really nothing I don't like about it.

• Publié le 14/09/2018
Leigh C.
Senior communications advisor
Relations publiques et communications, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/08/2017

"Everything works, it's easy, and even kind of fun"

Commentaires: Ease of time tracking multiple tasks on multiple projects for multiple clients.

Avantages: Very user-friendly, easy to use. Allows for flexibility in choosing reports to print/save/share. Flexibility also in going back to add in hours on a day when you might have forgotten them. Terrific customer support - first in the "getting started" tutorial/hand-holding, to any follow up questions.

Inconvénients: There is really nothing to "not like", from my experience with FunctionFox. I've been using it for about two years, and have had no negative experiences with it.

• Publié le 10/08/2017