The best, most cost effective solution money can buy!

John D.
IT Systems Integration Analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Freedom to remotely access in every way necessary (video, remote control, webinar, etc.) while maintaining on-premise security

Avantages: I have used this appliance in two agencies I have worked in. As a matter of fact, I have assisted in purchasing it in each of them. When comparing the cost to the alternative vendors, there was no comparison. One of the biggest reasons I moved to this solution is the ability to download the client to a computer without the need for administrative credentials, as our users do not have those rights. From an IT point of view, we love the ability to connect to computers outside our network, without the users needing admin rights, and then be able to elevate TurboMeeting in the session, without user assistance other than clicking a single button. Then there is an option to reboot the remote PC into safe mode, with networking support, and auto reconnects once in safe mode!!! Also, the ability to use LDAP domain authentication is very handy in our large organization. Other solutions we have used have required reconnecting the session after network changes have been made. For example, when we troubleshoot VPN sessions, once connected to the VPN we have previously had to reconnect after the user attaches to a VPN session. TurboMeeting/RHUB appliances seem automatically detect there is a change in the network connection and attaches to the session. Overall, we LOVE this appliance for ALL of its functionality.

Inconvénients: There have been times I have had to wait for fixes to the firmware in order for our environment to work correctly. But there are two sides to that scenario... because of their great customer support, it didn't take a year for these kinds of fixes to take place. As soon as I brought up the problems, they began working on them. That is the kind of company this is. I have also had to reboot the appliance a few times, due to no response on the network. But no more often than once every 2 to 3 months. I would like to see LDAP Security and Authentication built out to allow for nested group membership, and Admin rights added to LDAP groups (rather than local users on the device only)

Problem free for 7 years.

Publié le 20/05/2017
Albert L.
I.T. Operations Director
Recherche, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our users us this daily internally with our own employees and externally with clients. The only problem I ever had with this product is running out of licenses. This product is instrumental in providing web based conferencing functionality and in making our teams more productive.

Avantages: - Does what it needs to do (web conferencing, HD video conference, Remote Support, Remote Access
- I like the simplicity of the user interface and administration
- Maintenance Free
- Used the TM250 for 7 trouble-free years
- Push Updates from RHUB
- More cost effective than Webex

Inconvénients: Some might say the UI is a bit crude but it does work for me.
We just upgraded to a TMA - 20. When I got the package, my first reaction was "Did they send me the right hardware?" The package was small and light. When I opened it, it was smaller in Length and Width of an iPhone 7. Our old unit was a TM-250 which was the size of a Zotac micro-computer. Can't believe something this small can be an improvement over what we currently have. This isn't a "con" but more of a feedback. If it works as well as our old one with the new footprint then that is amazing.

TurboMeeting is very reliable and R*HUB is a great technology partner!

Dan S.
Technical Support Manager
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use. Reliability. Great support from R*Hub!

Avantages: TurboMeeting is very easy to use for our in-house support staff, our external contractors, and our customers. In the rare situations where we need support, our rep and his team have always been quick to respond and very helpful in providing guidance and resolutions. The yearly cost of this technology is minimal compared to the excellent reliability, usability and support!

Inconvénients: We are generally very happy with the product. Occasionally we'll run into a snag if the customer/user who we are connected to is not an Administrator on the computer, but we can verbally guide them through necessary steps while observing their desktop.

It's a great remote tool and the price can't be beat.

Publié le 15/12/2017
Ryan S.
IT Director
Support client

Avantages: It's fast and easy to use. I've helped support a lot of computer illiterate and elderly people and they were able to let me remote into their systems pretty easily. I've been using this product for 5 years now. I've tried all the remote support software and this is the best and most economical. Whenever I have a problem or question I talk to their support agent and he's great to work with.

Inconvénients: Yearly support renewals. It's not too bad to renew though, all the companies do it. Some of the smaller products seem to go out of life pretty quick.

Using for meetings AND computer support AND Android phone support

Chris H.
IT Help Desk Specialist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our organization uses it daily for meetings. The IT department uses it daily to reach computers off of our network or to contact computers on our network that are dropping the regular remote support tool connection (Manage Engine Desktop Central).

Avantages: Solid product. Easy to use. Can run from the installed application or the Internet Website interface. Works well for meetings. Works well for remote support onto computers. Allows me to see the screen on an Android phone. If there is a question or issue, (almost never) the support staff is great.

Inconvénients: We started to use this product for cell phone support for our users. When viewing an Android phone, I can't CONTROL the Android phone with the software, only view it.

It is WebEx in a box

Publié le 12/02/2010
Brian C.
Support client

Commentaires: Highly recommended to those who want to cut the related subscription expenses, improve productivity with the unlimited usage and enhance business identity through various customization and integration functions provided by the appliance. If you are in finance and legal business where security is critical, you won't find a better alternative.

Avantages: The major advantage is cost saving. It claims you can get paid back in 3-5 months compared to hosted services. I agree with it. The appliance comes with four applications: web meeting, seminar, remote support and remote access. To an SMB company, it serves its needs very well. The performance is fast and the image quality is excellent. One nice little function worth to mention is it allows you to redirect your attendees to your website at the end of each session. The installation is fairly easy taking around 15 minutes. Once it is done, leave it alone and it will self-update. The support staff is knowledgeable and very helpful.

Inconvénients: You do need a stable and faster Internet connection in order to deliver a decent service to your customers by the appliance. I would recommend you should use a cable Internet connection. A DSL connection is a stretch. Also, as a part of the total costs, you need to consider the optional 20% annual service fees (after the first 12 months) to cover the software upgrade, support and hardware warranty.

Easy to use. Versatile, with great features.

Kyle T.
HRIS Benefits Administrator
Support client

Avantages: Very easy initial installation. User friendly interface makes it simple to setup a call quickly. Integration with Microsoft Outlook is great. Recording feature allows users to replay calls later. No monthly cost. Minimal annual warranty fee.

Inconvénients: Too much detail in calendar appointment sometimes confusing to recipients ie: alternate numbers, tips, etc.

I love this product..

Publié le 20/05/2017
Goutam D.
Director Of IT
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Value for money / Security, we have full control over the appliance, easy maintenance, we are rarely calling Turbo Meeting support.

Inconvénients: Sometimes we face problems with voice quality during sessions, especially long distance customers.
Also, we are facing problem from Mac system.

Buy this instead of WebEx, or GoToMeeting, etc. It really is a replacement and 1/10 the cost.

Publié le 17/08/2018
Zachary F.
IT Manager
Assurance, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Enterprise level software for small business pricing, you'll be happy you bought Turbo Meeting.

Avantages: It does everything we need that all the big names do at a fraction of the cost. I think there is a conspiracy by the large corporations to suppress knowledge of TurboMeeting. Buy this, you won't regret it. Their licensing and pricing model is exactly what we needed.

Inconvénients: There may have been a bug in the past about integrating the API with our website for users to sign up for webinars, but honestly it's not a feature we had much need for and may have already been fixed with a software update.

Have been using the product for a number of years and it is a great tool for remote support.

Publié le 20/06/2017
Ted O.
Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: There are no monthly fees. It is simple to setup and start using. The support team, is quick to respond, though I rarely need support.

Solid product with a great price point

Publié le 21/05/2017
James M.
Director of Technology
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: "Top shelf" communications product that gives me everything I need.

Avantages: For less cost than just about every competitor, I get as many or more features than all of the others. The product works very well and it's platform agnostic abilities allow anyone to use it effectively and efficiently. When I've wanted a feature modified, their engineering team has always tried to implement it in a reasonable amount of time.

Excellent Product

Publié le 19/07/2018
Aakash K.
Sr. Recruiter
201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's very easy to use and very much comfortable for everyone to access and host or work on a project

Inconvénients: You need to have very high speed internet connectivity to keep yourself updated and match with the other users

An amazing product at a very reasonable price point.

Publié le 23/05/2017
Karen M.
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My group meetings are now able to connect representatives that are unable to travel to meetings. We see them on the screen and they see those at the meeting table --- it is almost like having them at the table. Audio is also heard both ways. This has added great value to the meetings, and to my business. This is state-of-the-art for this industry.

Avantages: Ease of set-up and user friendly. The customer support available is phenomenal - immediate help when needed, no need to answer a bunch of prompts as you actually get to speak to someone!

Inconvénients: Occasional difficulty with those trying to join our meeting. NOTE: this is most often an issue on our end, not on the part of the product.

Preferred to Skype

Publié le 26/02/2019
Robert O.
GIS Analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: On-site hub worked perfect as a host. Minimal connection issues and great app support

Inconvénients: Exclusivity of the platform. The ability to conference with skype users or realvnc connections would be great.

take me to the rivr.er; no, take me to GotoMeeting!

Publié le 15/08/2018
Paul T.
managing priricipal
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: How can you beat the value for your money - Hugh value and zero cost. Ig you have your on small business, get this software and use it. I have for about 10yrs now.

Avantages: Free, easy to use, great features for the meetings you typically hold - talking heads. Even does video.

Inconvénients: GotoMeeting does not work on some systems people have like Linux. But Windows and mac, no issues. Oh and support cannot help here, there are no workarounds.

Super User Friendly

Publié le 31/10/2019
Julie J.
Customer Service Manager
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My biggest use of Turbo Meeting is using it to allow our software vendor to share screens with me and being able to allow them to troubleshoot when neccessary.

Avantages: I love how easy it is to use this product! It has never failed me in activation a meeting with our software vendor .

Inconvénients: No cons whatsoever! Very easy to set up and super easy to use. I have zero complaints about this product.

Excellent Web Conferencing Product

Publié le 19/06/2018
Stacy M.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Support is prompt and very helpful. Overall, this is the easiest and least problematic web conferencing software I have used.

Inconvénients: When viewing video from a private connection to a remote site, you experience quite a bit of buffering.

TurboMeeting

Publié le 20/07/2017
Patrick N.
Ops Manager
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is an excellent tool if you need to connect multiple people for a project. It is also very attractively priced

Inconvénients: I really can't find anything I don't like about this. It is easy to use, anyone can host, webinars are great...

TurboMeeting

Publié le 21/05/2019
Adam B.
Parks and Media Coordinator
Administration publique, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The simplicity of the software is admirable.

Inconvénients: Some functions that other sites offer weren't available but they weren't necessary.

Simple and useful

Publié le 15/03/2018
Jennie O.
Assistant
Support client

Avantages: I have to use turbo meeting when I have a problem with my computer. It is simple to connect and works flawlessly.

Awesome Support and Training Tool!

Publié le 26/09/2018
Jennifer K.
Software Admin / Reimbursement Specialist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use TurboMeeting to connect with our Software Vendors for both Support issues and Training.

Avantages: to have the ability to hold a meeting from one location and invite attendees from any location.

Inconvénients: I have not used it long enough to find anything that I don't like about TurboMeeting

Simple Meeting tool

Publié le 09/04/2018
Elle R.
Sales Assistant
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: No monthly fees. Simple to set up and start using. Has a good connection and easy to involve team members remotely.

Inconvénients: Too much information in calendar. It gets confusing for the team with too many options. This part could be simplified.