15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur APS Payroll

En savoir plus sur APS Payroll

APS simplifie la gestion de la paie et des RH.

En savoir plus sur APS Payroll

I like that APS Payroll has an integrated Payroll and HR system - and that I can manage the individual enrollments for our employees.

A bit cumbersome when adding new pay types, such as bereavement pay. They don't cover worker's compensation.

APS Payroll - Notes

APS Payroll a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 622 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé APS Payroll ?

Mary
Mary
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001–5 000 employés

So pleased to have found an affordable product that is robust and works as anticipated!

Commentaires : As having transitioned to APS at the beginning of this year, we are still rolling out new functions within the APS product, but have had an AMAZING group of assigned (dedicated) representatives from the Project Manager and Sales Account Representative to our Help Desk team and the Benefits, HR, and APS Hire experts to help us through the transition, implementation, and 'de-bugging' journey!

Cost savings as compared to Kronos/Ultimate Software, ability to set up multiple EINs in payroll, and the development of the software from one inclusive database.

I would love to see that some of the reporting could be customized more easily to include all individual EINs/payrolls in a single report and would also like the benefits and PTO plans to be transferrable between locations when employees move and the record requires transferring.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Mary! We're glad to hear that APS has been a great fit for your company's needs. We're excited for you to roll out all of the functionality APS has to offer for easier payroll and HR. We will pass along your feedback regarding reporting to our development team. Thank you for being a valued APS customer.

Alan
Alan
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

The APS payroll process is easy to set up

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Our team is comprised of people that work in the field and either rarely or never log onto a computer. Thanks to APS, I was able to streamline the process through which staff members access eSelfserve and punch in/out. They've also recently helped us out with putting up a new payroll system for one of our subsidiaries.

The program is exceptionally simple to pick up and use. The APS support team is rarely needed for help with novel tasks. I appreciate how simple it is to use APS. That APS is constantly improving the system and making it more accessible is much appreciated.

The "Self-Help" part isn't always as in-depth as I'd like. My first inclination is to check there, followed by an approach to the community of helpers.

Phyllis
Cpmtrp;;er (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

APS

Commentaires : I love the customer service. They are extremely knowledgeable, friendly, quick to respond, and always trying to make the experience easier for you. Sometimes I think their hands are tied though.

I am able to run payroll faster. Love APS Hire and the onboarding of new employees.

I find that it is behind the norm for this type of service. Help center needs revamped for looking up (not the employees), and need to allow video uploads for new hires. Think outside the box on processing payroll, not everyone does it the same.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your honest review, Phyllis. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying APS Hire and the quality of support. We appreciate your constructive feedback and will pass this information along. We will also make sure our Customer Success team reaches out to you to ensure you're getting the most out of your investment in the system. Thank you for your time and for being a valued APS customer.

Robin
Office Mgr (É.-U.)
Agriculture, 11–50 employés

Love it so far

Commentaires : Being able to combine payroll AND HR online is amazing. I love the reporting options I have and that I can still run payroll in house but have APS handle the taxes so they are done correctly.

I love the reporting options! There are so many great reporting options as well as the option to put together your own! I also like that you don't have to sign up for each module if you don't need it. If you are using the payroll module but don't want/need the HR or attendance module than you don't have to sign up for those. I also like that you have your own (small) dedicated support team instead of just calling in or doing an online chat with a random person. We have only been using APS for a short time but so far I love it much more than our previous providers which included Quickbooks and Sage.

You do several training calls and those can be a bit hard to schedule depending on scheduling conflicts on both sides but that would be expected anywhere..... There really isn't anything I can say I don't really like so far? Maybe the price? It is a tiny bit pricey... Especially for smaller companies.... The only other thing I would like to see would be a quicker processing time for direct deposit. Our previous payroll company was able to process same day which comes in very handy for us (especially during holidays) since we run payroll the following day after the end of our pay period.

il y a 4 ans

Your positive review is very much appreciated, Robin! We're glad to hear you're happy with the reporting options and your dedicated support team. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Dee Ann
Controller (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 11–50 employés

Excellent Product for our Small Business without a Huge Investment

Commentaires : Before APS our payroll process was a multiple day process. It was a compilation of paper a third party time clock system that was very limited and our vacation policy was maintained by a spreadsheet and emails.

This software completely transformed our Payroll and HR processes. Completely integrated all aspects together into one place.

Have not really had any cons with the software if we run into something that we need it is either available or the customer support will give us ideas for a work around if not currently available.

il y a 5 ans

We appreciate your positive review, Dee Ann! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Sandy
Financial Manager (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51–200 employés

Switching to APS Was a Smart Move

Commentaires : I am beyond satisfied with our move to APS. The overall payroll processing system is easier to use than our previous system and has significantly more functionality by enabling employees to enter their hours directly via website or app and then enabling managers to approve automatically. The transition took about two months and throughout the experience, APS made it their priority to communicate clearly and effectively with me. Customer service is clearly a top value, and I am pleased with my assigned team's quick and consistent availability either via email or phone. Our service, functionality, efficiency, comprehension, and overall satisfaction have increased dramatically with APS, while our monthly payments have decreased. That makes us one very happy customer!

I appreciate the ease of use and logical flow of the payroll process. The system is intuitive and not at all intimidating to administrators, managers, or employees using eSelfService.

We have had some trouble with the eSign feature, where hourly employees are required to verify their payroll hour submissions and everyone must verify leave times. This does not always work consistently for us. Thankfully, as the administrator, I am able to override an unsigned time card.

il y a 5 ans

We're happy to hear that the intuitive design of our platform was easily accessible to everyone in your company, Sandy! We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Heather
HR Generalist (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great but needs some updating

Commentaires : We are generally impressed but it's seems like a newer software that needs to do some updating and more frequent updating at that.

Benefit management and carrier connection. Ease of use for employees and administrators. Accuracy of timekeeping and payroll. Leave of Absence event tracking.

Performance Reviews. The templates are just too difficult to load as we use forms specific to each position. Editing of individual questions is not possible so we are not using this feature. Customization is lacking in benefit set-up. We are not able to create custom messages during open enrollment, add specific attachments, or select PCP for our HMO plans which is pretty standard. Notifications for Non-Banking Days. They pop up every time you go back to the dashboard. There should be a button to click I don't want to see this message anymore. Customer Service is great and responsive but sometimes you get different answers from different reps.

il y a 5 ans

We appreciate you taking the time to review the APS system. We see that you are experiencing issues with the performance and reliability of our system. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service. If you have any other comments or questions, please do not hesitate to call, message, or email your account manager. Thank you for being an APS customer!

HR Manager (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 11–50 employés

Made the switch from Intuit

Commentaires : Onboarding, when we went remote during the pandemic we desperately needed to onboard remotely and this was the perfect solution.

This is a total HRIS solution that is inexpensive and easy to use. You can choose what services to add and use and they all work together.

There are 3 different websites for different tasks, one for payroll, benefits, etc., another for recruiting and onboarding which imports into the payroll website, and a third for management and employee info. Wish it was all on one site and a separate website for employees, otherwise, no complaints.

il y a 3 ans

Elizabeth, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that our software has provided you with more features and a better value. Thank you for being an APS customer.

Matt
Owner (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Usability of APS

5,0 il y a 8 mois

The support staff is always available, and the user interface made APS one of the better HRIS systems I have used.

There are some options of personalization that APS could not offer.

Chandan
Associate Director (R.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 10 000+ employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

APS, an one stop tool for all Payroll needs

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

1. Linear dashboard and neat alignment 2. Integrated with external tools easily 3. Never crash

1. Takes a lot of bandwidth 2. Multi factor authentication sometimes gets failed 3. No mobile app

Marilee
Cosmétiques, 51–200 employés

APS Review

Seamlessly downloads hours into the Batch & interfaces with our in-house GL System and 401K Recordkeeper.

Some of the listed Reports in the System could use larger font and more consistent page breaking.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the positive review, Marilee! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Angela
Administrative Project Coordinator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Great program

Commentaires : The APS payroll system was very easy to transition from our previous program. It transitioned perfectly without any problems. It has given us a better way to track our employees and their information.

Very easy to move from one area of the system into another without issue.

The attendance module: tracking time off requests

il y a 5 ans

We appreciate your positive review, Angela! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Matthew
CEO & President (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51–200 employés

Truly Amazing Payroll & HR Software Partner

Commentaires : I started up a PEO/ASO/HRO company in Hawaii in 2009 and grew it to the 2nd largest in the HR/Payroll firm in the state. I sold this company to the largest competitor in 2016 when we were running $200 million of payroll and managed over 10,000 employees in multiple states. I can honestly say that I wish I discovered APS Payroll Software when I started my HR company, as this software truly blows away our PEO/HR/Payroll system we used. When I sold my HR/Payroll company, I was looking at finding a new payroll software that could also handle all of our HR administration. I attended a Sage Intacct (accounting software) conference and met APS in the Exhibit Hall with numerous vendors. The final selling point is APS directly integrates into Sage Intacct. Finally, we have one login in which we can access all of our internal companies and external clients we process payroll for. There are so many bell and whistles available and it is very easy to learn and use. I highly recommend APS to everyone looking for an affordable payroll software, with an even more impressive and responsive team.

APS is very thorough with all of its various solutions: payroll, human resources, benefits administration, document storage, Time & Attendance, PTO, APS Hire (recruiting/job boards), Applicant Tracking, Online On-Boarding, Asset Management, etc, etc.

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about APS. Their technical team is very flexible with custom solutions, APS Customer Service team is responsive (even with our 5-6 hour time difference between Louisiana and Hawaii). We have a dedicated "Partner Support" team member over at APS, as well as a "Training Support Partner".

il y a 5 ans

We appreciate your positive review, Matthew! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Amanda
Office Manager (É.-U.)

I have had a wonderful experience using APS as our payroll software. It is a great product and site!

What I like most about this product is how everything I need is available at any time I need it as well as being very easy to navigate on the site once logged in. It is very user-friendly and helpful with all needs that I may have as well as requests needed for employees. It is as easy as logging onto the site and clicking two to three times to get exactly what I need. I have had to run reports for myself for office functions as well as a request from an employee and it is always very easy and helpful. I believe we get our money worth by using this product on a weekly basis. It seems to fit all our needs as a company and my needs as an administrator. I have had to call on our account manager a few times and when doing so, every time she has been extremely helpful and efficient in helping me find and get what I need to be done. The quality that this software offers us as a company is hands down the best I have ever had. I have worked with APS for several years now. At one time I processed payroll with APS for about 1500 people bi-weekly and I now do it weekly for about 10. So whether you have 1500 or 10 people to conduct a payroll for weekly or biweekly, APS has made it very efficient and easy to navigate their product and easy to search and find exactly the reports needed. I look forward to watching them grow while we grow and using them now and in our future. There would be no other company that I feel could compare to or offer what APS has been able to do for us. The BEST quality!! From the site to the account manager, they have not only met but exceeded our expectations.

il y a 7 ans

We appreciate your positive review, Amanda! We are so glad to hear you love our system and it has made processing payroll simple for you. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

APS more than a payroll solution.

Commentaires : I have worked with APS for almost 10 years. Their level of customer service and willingness to listen and find solutions to unique opportunities puts them above their competitors.

The addition of APSHire has made recruiting and onboarding more efficient and easier for applicants. Having the ability to allow them to complete paperwork from any computer has reduced the days to hire.

My only comment might be with more robust reporting options.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that APS Hire has been so helpful for your recruiting and onboarding process. We've passed along your feedback to our development team about the reporting as well. P.S. If you would like to receive your full gift card amount for leaving us a review, please email us at reviews@apsmarketing.com with an email you'd like the gift card sent to. Thanks for choosing APS!

Tashona
HR/Hiring Manager (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 51–200 employés

Great HR/Payroll Solution

Commentaires : APS has helped with streamlining the hiring process, while at the same time creating a cloud based HR solution for our company. It allows our small company to operate and function like a larger agency. In addition, if there is ever a problem, accessing someone to help is never an issue.

I love the ease by which it has centralized our HR structure. We are a virtual company, and having a solution that unites a multi-state company is important. APS does just that. In addition, the visibility of our job posting has increased dramatically. Before APS we were spending thousands in advertising. By using this solution, we have not only streamlined hiring, but decreased our job marketing budget. Thank you APS!

This is actually a very easy company to work with, and they are consistently looking for ways to improve. The only issue we have run into is the security level mid-managers must be given to access certain features of the software. We have worked around this, however.

il y a 5 ans

We appreciate your positive review, Tashona! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made it easy for you to manage all of your locations, and that our top-rated support teams is providing the attention you deserve. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Executive Director (É.-U.)
Bibliothèques, 51–200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A graty payroll, timekeeping and HR solution.

Commentaires : The customer service has been stellar. I have never waited a full 24 hours for a response, and I've always been very satisfied with the resolution of any request.

Everything is cloud based. We have 16 location and nearly 90 employees. We need real time reports and updates. My administration works in different offices, and now we easily have access to the same content. This is easy to use for staff and managers. When we run payroll, it takes less than 10 minutes.

We would like more standard reports. The QuickBooks export is very basic, and their customer support was not knowledgeable enough to help us with many classifications we have, so our CPA had to do extra work to set that up. Once it was done, we've had no problems.

il y a 4 ans

Michael, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to review us. We are happy to hear that our unified cloud-based solution has provided you with ease! We have passed along your insight on Quickbooks to our development team. We look forward to serving you in the years to come.

Kanikia
Corporate Administrator (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés

User-Friendly with Great Customer Service

The system is really easy to use, and the training process allows multiple employees to train at one time. The customer service is great. I have spoken with several team members on many different occasions and every team member is eager to help and provide great responses. Whenever I have an issue (which is not often), my questions are answered promptly with resolution. I also like the quarterly updates. The quarterly updates are live webinars that are also recorded for later review. The quarterly updates keep the users informed of upcoming changes and system enhancement.

I have encountered some issues with salary setup. There are a few preferences that I am not able to receive at the moment. However, I have had APS team members reach out to myself and colleagues in regards to changes

il y a 3 ans

Kanika, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear your experience has been overall positive. We've passed along your feedback about the salary issues as well. Thanks for being a valued APS client!

Kathy
HR Specialist (É.-U.)

Excellent Customer Support

I think their customer service is top notch. I love the fact that I can always pick up the phone and get someone immediately or send an email with a request and get a response back within one business day. This kind of service is rare these days. I really like that applicants automatically move from APS Recruiting to APS Onboarding and then to Employee payroll account. I am very glad that we streamlined this process with APS.

I wish we could view multiple screens at the same time. Currently, if I want to view multiple reports at the same time, I have to back out and re-enter the info again. This part is not very user friendly. It requires too much going back and forth from one report to another. Another thing that I do not like is that the system logs you out if there is no activity for so many minutes. I wish the user can set the time when this should happen. I feel like I am constantly getting logged out and have to log back in.

il y a 5 ans

We appreciate your positive review, Kathy! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Christine
Controller (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 201–500 employés

Exceeds Expectations

Commentaires : Working with APS is easy compared to other companies. It is easy to reach your account representatives when you need them, which is not always the case with some companies. Throughout the sales process, implementation, and now the daily grind of bi-weekly payroll, APS has felt more like a colleague rather than an outside company.

The reporting feature is by far the best feature for our office. We have several people that are part of the payroll process and each of us has our own reporting needs. The ability to build custom reports for our specific needs has been a major shift from our previous provider.

I have used this software for multiple years and I have no complaints. Every issue that I have encountered has been addressed, either specifically for our account, or as an overall update to the system.

il y a 4 ans

Christine, thank you so much for the raving review. We are thrilled to hear that our reporting features have made things so efficient for you, and your dedicated account team has been so responsive. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Kelly
HR Generalist (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 501–1 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great customer support for our growing company!

Commentaires : Even though there are some cons with APS, the customer service truly can't be beat!

APS customer support is absolutely wonderful. We have a team of dedicated support staff who have been with us since before implementation and are always available to answer questions and provide site assistance. We are a growing company with multiple entities, so we are actively working with our APS team to improve functionality of the site to fit our needs best. The site is also very user friendly within companies. I have used other "bigger" payroll systems and this is a much more simplified site.

Some of the features are not yet as developed as some of the other "big name" companies, but their dev team seems to be constantly working to make themselves better for their clients. At this time, APS (Payroll, eSelfServe and Hire sites) does not work well on handheld devices (even tablets), so you almost always have to have a computer available to do the work you need; i.e. if we are out of office and a team member needs something, we can't use our smart phones to find that answer, we have to wait to get back to our computers. The system seems to work better in browsers such as Google Chrome vs. Safari, and can be very slow at times.

Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 11–50 employés

Great Product and Awesome support

Commentaires : We have had a great experiance with APS. Their support and immediate follow up has been excellent.

The ability to have all of our Payroll and HR needs under one roof has made our organizations' ability to supply a better HR product to our employees so much easier. The customer service support we received upon set up (and even now) has made up very happy that we chose APS.

There are no real CONS per-sea. There are so many features that it does get a little cumbersome on where to find certain items from time to time.

il y a 5 ans

We appreciate your positive review! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Renee'
Accounting Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

It has been a great relief to not have to worry about filing the taxes.

Commentaires : The software has been great capturing the time of most of our employees without myself having to manually input. The ability to customize our vacation and PTO benefits for our employees. Once the payroll has been processed, APS takes care of direct deposits, filing taxes, creating checks to be printed for live checks and deductions. Employees being able to access their information online without having to request myself to make the updates. Having mobile clock in and outs.

Office employees are able to clock in and out, request time off electronically and receive approval electronically.

For this software to allow the field employees to clock in using a job name. We are a subcontractor organization and our field employees clock into the jobs they are working on. Also, it would be beneficial if once the time is captured in APS that the hours could be uploading in Workflow Max the hours worked on each job.

il y a 7 ans

We appreciate your positive review, Renee'! We're glad to hear your time and attendance has simplified. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

HR Admin (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Intuitive & easy to use with great customer care

Commentaires : Very happy with it and appreciate the customer service - shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

The reporting features and the payroll audit summary are so helpful and convenient when pulling metrics or finding important information in a snap.

Being that it's a smaller platform, it does not integrate with other software platforms where data pull is needed from our payroll HRIS.

il y a 3 ans

Elizabeth, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that our software has made your job easier and that your support has been helpful. We noticed you mentioned a lack of integration with other systems. We do offer integrations with hundreds of other systems. Our customer success team would be happy to discuss options with you to ensure you're getting the most out of your investment. Feel free to reach out to April Remedies for assistance - aremedies@apspayroll.com. Thank you for being an APS customer.

Ann

APS review

Easy to use for payroll and benefits.

Some of the reports are hard to create.

il y a 5 ans

We appreciate your positive review, Ann! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!