Avis clients sur CureMD

En savoir plus sur CureMD

Logiciel EMR (dossier médical informatisé) intégré à la gestion du cabinet, à la facturation et à la planification pour optimiser vos opérations.

En savoir plus sur CureMD

CureMD - Notes

3,6
3,5
3,3
3,1

CureMD a reçu une note globale de 3,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 63 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CureMD ?

Patient Relationship Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Cure MD the virtual doctors office!

Commentaires : Cure MD allowed me to save a lot of time with transferring results and referrals. Saves the patient time in their day as well as the medical providers!

Papers and pens are Shakespeare days! Cure MD not only makes you feel as if your in the future but also saves you massive amount of filing time and organization. You can store years worth of disclosed confidential medical imaging reports, blood results and much more. The staff loves Cure MD simply because its simple to use.

Cure MD has no cons! You need Cure MD in every medical office!!

JESSICA
Practice Owner MD (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Revolutionary

Commentaires : Amazing application with a lot of options.
If I have any questions I am able to log a ticket to the support team and get an instant answer if I call or receive a call from them; versus experience of waiting for days or weeks from former EMR vendors.

CureMD revolutionized my practice. I had used clunky EMRs in the past and always felt they were too slow to upload info. When I first started using CureMD I would compare the experience as learning how to fly a modern drone trying to capture a panoramic view of Manhattan. With the help of CURE MD very knowledgeable support team I have been able to drag myself out of the paper file gutter into the heights of the Medical Matrix. Brilliant EMR software

interoperability with other emrs and hospitals but that may be changing in the future in NY State

Sarah
Digital Forensic Examiner (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Easiest EMR so far

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I haved worked with this product for 7 years and I overall would recommend it. Customer service is fast to get back to you or answer the phones. They jump right in an screen share to identify the problem.

I like the ease of use with this product. I have used multiple EMR's over the years and this one allows for full customization, which as a pain management practice we can appreciate.

Slow implemenation of requested items, however I know it takes time to develop plans and how to integrate it into the system.

Réponse de l'équipe de CureMD

il y a 4 semaines

Thank you Sarah. It's customers like you who help us to improve and evolve the program!

awais
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

one of the worse EMR in the market

1,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

they were helpful until we took billing away from them as they we were bleeding money and they seemed not to care much

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS EMR.Customer service is absolutely horrible. we have taken billing from them as they were doing a horrible job and practice was bleeding money and ever since, it's been an extremely frustrating experience. our access has been denied all the time, we will be in the middle of writing and complex patient note and the system will log out by itself and when ask for help, there is none and you will get the usual "something must be wrong with your computer so let's do a screenshare". extremely horrible customer service and EMR is just not up to the par. it lacks so much that new EMR's will offer, I would highly recommend STAYING AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Sam
Senior PSR (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 11-50 employés

Optimism for betterment

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It's been a fantastic experience. Previously I had some issues but their EHR team was very helpful with my needs

Their development team is very flexible with clients' requirements.

They can do better than what they already did to their 10G theme.

None (Canada)

Look Elsewhere for an EHR

Commentaires : We were a small practice and we used this as our first EHR. It didn't last a year and they charge you a cancellation fee or monthly until your term is up, which ours was 5 years. It was atrocious.

There aren't many, if any, pros this software has to offer versus any other ambulatory EHR system. If you need basic, you can certainly take a look here.

The support was awful. They didn't know their own software. They'd tell me a function wasn't possible, and after a while of me toying with the software, I figured out how to do it. I had multiple account managers before I finally got rid of this software.

Raees
Raees
Medical Biller (Pakistan)

EHR to Claim creation

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Our physician and MD are write medical notes CUREMd and they are happy to use because it’s very easy to learn and they save a lot of time they create stress free step! Recommendation for small groups

Our provider are using this to write a medical notes for patient

During the scrubbing of claim you face some time issue this part need to be improved

Sam
Patient Service Representative (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 11-50 employés

A Strong software with miner glitches that are ignore

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Curemd is a good platform to perform medical activites but they can work harder to remove glitches and make its aprearance better and more userfriendly.

Appoinment scheduler is very simple and userfriendly

There are glitches that makes it slow sometimes

Ashley
Ashley
Medical Assistant (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Pretty Good Software

Pretty simple to use. Everything is very easy to navigate. You can also use some of this software features on their app which is awesome when you are out and about! This software is pretty great, but as other uses say, it could be easier to use.

Only works with internet explorer, which I REALLY dislike. Needs to be available on other browsers.

monica
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Poor quality EMR with poor support

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : we had a terrible experience with the staff and would not recommend to anyone

The system is extremely slow and kicks you out of the emr for no reason. You end up spending double he amount of time.

no support systemaccess blocked to retrieve my patients records

Physician / Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

LOOK ELSEWHERE

Commentaires : During the sales demo, they put their best foot forward. Implementation is a nightmare. The training is online and VERY poor quality. The implementation team is rude and inept. They push toward go live as quickly as possible. Our staff and providers walked away from training confused. After six months of trying to get this software up and running, we abandoned it. It cost 5k to get started. It cost weeks of paid staff time. They disrupted EOB reconciliation, making it difficult to determine patient balances. The is terrible software by an unethical company.

Moderately priced full featured EMR and practice management software

This company does two things well. First, sell you a product. Second, make your life miserable. We stopped at implementation. Implementation and training was awful. Office staff and providers complained about the quality of training. They hijacked accounts receivable making it difficult to determine and collect patient balances. Sales will make promises that are never kept. Make sure you get everything in writing.

Raj
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Mediocre software, full of bugs

Commentaires : Glad the nightmare is over. switching EMR are always hard but prolonging the misery with cureMD was not an option either

easy to use after overcoming the initial learning curve which can be steep

Full of bugs, prescriptions don't go through often, billing is clunky once we switched to different EMR our reading access to patient charts was blocked after 6 months. Most EMR will give you free read only access to your patient charts for 5 years. CureMD asked us to sign another contract to provide read only access to our patient data after 6 months.

Julius
Physician (É.-U.)

CurseMD

Commentaires : It was not a good two years with CureMD. Leaving the company is not easy. They want us to hold for five years even if their software did not hold up the end of the bargain. Harassing phone calls from their collection agencies and private investigator attempt to scare us. For our business to continue, we had to abandon CureMD. We had to make reports for their deceiving marketing practice.

Their website is nice, well maintained and user friendly. The online reviews are good as well.

For a medical practice that relies heavily on speed and efficiency of an electronic software, CureMD did not deliver. I found myself and my staff spending extended amount of time completing clinic notes. For a 20 patient or so daily encounter, I spent at least 3-4 hours a day or more completing notes. Repeated communication with the customer support was not helpful. They blamed it on internet connection, computer RAM, online traffic among other things. We changed our internet to fiberoptic connection, upgrade all computers to SAT drives and limit online activities of staff but no avail. I often found myself everyday trying to catch up for the works the days before.

Mikki
Clinical Psychotherapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

In general working with this software is stress free!

Commentaires : In general I am happy with the software--it truly could not be easier to use.

I like the simplicity if the software. Everything about CureMD is very easy to navigate. Another plus is that I can view some elements of the software via an app--which is super helpful when I am on the go.

I do not like that it only seems to function with Internet Explorer. Periodically there are glitches in the system which prevent me from completing a task.

TERESA
MEDICAL BILLER SUPERVISER (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

the emr/ehr will take care of all your needs

Commentaires : I'M VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE WAY THEY HAVE DEVELOPED SOFTWARE TO MAKE PROVIDERS CHARTING EASIER

I LIKE THE THEY HAS PROGRESSED AND THAT YOU CAN MORE FROM FIELD TO FIELD EASLY, CLAIM SCRUB, ALSO WITH THE ICD 10 WILL IDENTIFY THAT YOU HAVE USED WRONG CODE

I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING THAT I HAD ANY NEGATIVE FEED BACK AT THIS TIME, I AM INTERESTED TO SEE HOW REPORTS WORK

Beth
Manager ()

Mediocre EMR

Commentaires : When we signed on with CureMD they were one of the only ones out there in our price range for a small doctor's office. The market has greatly expanded the last five years and CureMD has not kept up with the competition - in design, usability, or functionality. Customer service not good - no one ever seems to know the answer to any question or they make up an answer the result doesn't work.

The ease of use of the patient portal, the ease of adding in patient data and provider notes, running reports, enter appointments into calendar, multiple calendar views

Only works in Explorer (MAJOR issue), cannot modify templates to users needs, billing department not very responsive to customers needs, very slow to follow up on claims, can't color code appointment types, types of reports is limited and new types can't be added

sandra
Director of Quality Improvement and Compliance (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

Excellent Service!

Commentaires : Thank you for all your assistance, Sam!

Everyone at CureMD offers the upmost assistance with the EHR. Everything from reports to creating new features on our behalf.

Lab orders are labor intensive to catch up on. Meaningful use is difficult to understand, but CureMD has lead a well trained staff that is easy to follow through with.

Patrick
Psychiatrist ()
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

Great customization

Commentaires : This was my first product for my individual psychiatry practice. I am very happy so far. There have been some bugs that popped up unexpectedly but the customer service is great. My rep was available very quickly through phone and email. The trainings were extensive and well-run.

The customization is by far the biggest selling point. With the custom modules that can be created along with templates, my workflow is much faster. You can include everything needed for the highest complexity necessary and can choose what components go into each note.

Doing prescriptions takes a bit longer due to several steps needed to do each medication, but this is a mild irritant only. The program only runs on Internet Explorer, which is somewhat limiting, but nothing that would dissuade me from recommending it.

Patricia
Nurse Practitioner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

Too slow

Commentaires : We were a mobile team and this software was not geared to work in mobile setting

Information carried over from patient to patient

Too slow - took forever to finish a chart

James
Practice Manager (Pakistan)

Great Solution for Specialty Practices

Commentaires : Go for it, if you are looking for an easy to use specialty specific EHR.

Best software and support for an affordable price. with CureMD we can chart and bill so easily. High quality and quick implementation with responsive support.

CureMD used to work with Internet explorer only but recently they updated the system to work on all browsers.

Gregory
Physician (É.-U.)

Horrible

Commentaires : I Strongly recommend against this company. If you do proceed you need a lawyer to review your contract. They will promise you the world during the sell but leave everything out of the contract. They are still holding my data hostage. Make it clear in the contract you have right to all data and can have it migrated at no charge.

Nothing good about this company. Had to drop them after the first year. That was 3 years ago. We are still trying to get our data from them.

The system was painfully slow and almost impossible to document well even with the templates. Customer service was awful. The final straw was a salesperson calling me up frantically telling me there’s no way I can meet meaningful use unless I pay them thousands of dollars to step in and assist me. I informed them my malpractice offers a free service and I refused to pay. Despite this, I’d get harassed weekly to sign a credit card release so they can bill me. Come to find out, I was fine all along and met meaningful use without paying them thousands.

Pinky
Administrator (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Best software for our practice!

Commentaires : We have 2 systems from CureMD they both are completely customized to our requirements.

Great support team, we can call them any time or email them and they get back to us. They help us with Meaningful use and MIPS Very easy to learn, our new staff can pick it up in a day or so They helped us with things which are only related to us, like inventory system or new reports as we are different than other practices.

Nazanin
É.-U.
Cabinets médicaux
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Under-impressed.

It is relatively easy to use and maneuver. I like that I'm able to see my billing details, although they could be updated more frequently. They do try to work with me and make things work, most of the time. The price is reasonable.

I've been using this system for 6 months now, and I'm not sure I'll renew the contract. I have previously used Epic, the VA system and an archaic system at Cedars before they converted to Epic, so I have some experience with other systems. CureMD is not the worst. But it is way inferior to some others. I have to say a new version has been promised, which may fix some of these issues, but for a system that has been around for ten years, you would expect less issues needing a fix.

Jake
Chiropractic Physcian ()

Adequate for generic purposes

Commentaires : It is simple to use, but too simple and I felt the customization is where I ran into most of my problems.

The patient portal and running reports are the highlights and the rest is lack-luster and dated. If your in the market for the leading up-to-date software keep looking.

The customer service is lacking (that is the nicest way to put it). I am a younger doc with average tech-saviness, and this software just doesn't flow well. and Has a number of glitches. When you run into these glitches you WILL be left hanging because it takes forever to communicate with a competent rep.

Physician Assistant (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Works When It Feels Like It

1,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Overall, worst charting system I've ever used to date.

You can type on it. You can also bill through. Not too much to say here.

At least once a month, the site goes down. This fluctuates, but sometimes happens more than once in a month. I constantly get behind on notes because this software crashes. I'd recommend any other software that I've used so far.