Avis clients sur Virtual TimeClock

4,7 /5
  • Service client
    4,8 /5

En savoir plus sur Virtual TimeClock

Virtual TimeClock est un logiciel de pointage du personnel à la fois performant et facile à utiliser pour ordinateurs Mac et Windows. Plus de frais mensuels !

En savoir plus sur Virtual TimeClock

183 avis affichés

Eric H.
IT and Tech Support
Impression, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/01/2019

"Very stable and high quality product that is great for SMBs"

Avantages: It just works. That is not an easy thing to say about any software. Windows and Microsoft Office fail constantly and have zero support. The very few times that I have had trouble over the last several years, they were very responsive and helpful. Problems were resolved on the first try. They also actively keep working to make the product better. Over the years, the feature set has increased to the point that we aren't even using all the features they have. They send out useful information periodically, but they aren't spammy about it.

Inconvénients: There are a couple minor gripes that boil down to my personal preferences in UI. I would appreciate a menu of buttons for each user without needing to right-click to access something as basic as a time sheet. The most basic in/out options appear with a single click.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 01/02/2019

Thank you for your review and feedback, Eric! We very much appreciate your business over the last 14 years. I will send your UI recommendation on to our development team, we're always listening for ways to improve the user experience. Thanks again!

• Publié le 30/01/2019
Angela N.
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 09/07/2019

"Easy timeclock software on Mac"

Commentaires: Keeping track of employee's hours, managing attendance, sending messages when needed, allows staff to monitor their hours to keep OT under control, manager access to oversee payroll budget when making the schedule.

Avantages: The system has a kiosk interface on the mac that can easily convert to an administrative screen for supervisors to run reports. The latest updates to the system allows missed punches to be added by the employee with a note stating the correction or suggestive start/stop time that was missed. Can send notes to the employees. Install is super easy.

Inconvénients: They stopped developing a cloud based/mobile based version. If updating software goes too long after many updates to Mac IOS, then the system doesn't want to backup when set (doesn't work well with backing up to a remote device) or the daemon to run the timeclock service from server to client drops more frequently.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 18/07/2019

Hi Angela! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your feedback. I'm glad to hear the time clock continues to be a benefit to your company. I can assure you that mobile apps for Virtual TimeClock are still a high priority for us; thank you for being patient with us! We're not aware of any issues with scheduled backups not working after upgrading macOS - please make sure when you upgrade operating systems that your version of Virtual TimeClock is still compatible. You can view system requirements in the support tab on our website. Thanks again Angela!

• Publié le 09/07/2019
Brandi J.
Legal Assistant
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/10/2020

"Great Product"

Commentaires: Overall Virtual Time Clock has been great for employees to clock in and clock out. It keeps track of holidays, overtime, paid days off and is easy to read timesheet once printed.

Avantages: This software is inexpensive and does the job fairly easy.

Inconvénients: We have never been able to get the software to link work with QuickBooks. At first I spent time with customer support trying to resolve the issue and could not fix the issue. I have had our accounts manager try to resolve the issue and she could not fix the issue. We can get it to add some employees time correctly, but then some employees never would transfer hours correctly. We use the software for employees to clock in and out only. Then the accounts manager enters the hours manually into QuickBooks. We gave up.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 15/10/2020

Hi Brandy, Thank you for your kind review! We have several customers that use Virtual TimeClock with Quickbooks Desktop and we would like to get that issue figured out for you. Please contact us at www.redcort.com/contact at your convenience and we'll work with you to resolve this.

• Publié le 02/10/2020
Patricia D.
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 22/10/2019

"Pdickson"

Commentaires: It is faster and more reliable than Timelot. Reports and admin tasks can be on more than one computer. Employees can see info on vacation and missed punches

Avantages: I own my copy and do not have to pay monthly or per user fees.

Inconvénients: 1. does not interface with Quickbooks ONLINE
2. Scheduling is limited. Need to have more flexibility. We have overlapping shifts, we need to apply a schedule to each employee.
3. Need a holiday calculator based on the number of hours worked. Holiday should auto post based on the calendar of holidays.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 01/11/2019

Hi Patricia - thanks for stopping by to leave your feedback! We've had a lot of request to integrate with QuickBooks Online and we'd like to provide that down that road, so stay tuned. I'll reach out about your shift schedules question and holiday calculator, I'm happy to submit those requests for you. I'm glad the program has been simple for you and your employees to use. Thanks again!

• Publié le 22/10/2019
Theresa S.
Administrative Mgr
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

"Loyal Customer"

Commentaires: I have enjoyed this product and working with your team over the years.

Avantages: I love how simple it is to implement and to use. It's customizable for my needs.

Inconvénients: A mobile application that works with Apple products-Ipads and Iphones, would be my top priority. In fact, we are looking at other solutions that would work better for our needs.

Frank K.
Impression, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/01/2020

"Excellent Product"

Commentaires: Employee timekeeping. It is much more flexible than a punch card system.

Avantages: We use the product for employee timekeeping. The ease of use for the employees and the administrator is excellent.

Inconvénients: Not able to work in the current period until the prior period is closed.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 16/01/2020

Hi Frank! Thank you for taking the time to review Virtual TimeClock, we appreciate it. I'm glad to hear our time tracking software has been working so well for you over the years. It sounds like maybe there's some confusion about payroll periods - you should have no problem working in the current period without closing the prior period. In fact, some of our users have never closed a period ever, it's just a little inconvenient to change the report dates regularly. I'll reach out in person to make sure you know how that works. Thanks again!

• Publié le 15/01/2020
Tara H.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/09/2020

"Life is so much easier with Virtual TimeClock"

Commentaires: N/A

Avantages: Simplicity, accuracy, time saving on payroll day.

Inconvénients: I like everything about this program. No cons.

• Publié le 02/09/2020
Joel P.
Senior IT Coordinator
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 16/10/2020

"Easy to Use, Affordable, Cheap to Implement, a Simple Timeclock Solution"

Commentaires: I was blown away when a member of their staff answered my questions same-day about differences in software, and actually setup a phone call for the next day to discuss how to implement and work throuh hurdles. The software isn't expensive, so to have a company so focused on customer service is quite surprising.

Avantages: We are able to sign in with a simple (or complex) pin or username/password if we want, but for our company, we can use a simple pin to sign in and out. Running reports to see what hours look like is a breeze as well. We implemented it with a cheap 10" tablet from Amazon, and with a wall mounted case, it looks professional and including software, which is a one-time purchase, we spent less than $500 on a timeclock for as many - or as few as we need to track.

Inconvénients: I wish it had the ability to just send reports via an email address on a bi-weekly basis, signing in and out and into administrative mode can be a pain with a touchscreen tablet, so it would be nice to just have the hours sent to our HR for review, but clicking a few extra times is no big deal. If we get frustrated it, we contacted redcort and we can upgrade to a networked edition for signing in remotely and managing it. I wish the timeclock screen was a little "snazzier", but simple is better.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 19/10/2020

Hi Joel, Thank you so much for your kind review! Our engineering team is looking into the ability to send reports via email in upcoming releases. We'll keep you updated if that becomes available in an upcoming release.

• Publié le 16/10/2020
David N.
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/06/2020

"Solid Program w/ top notch support"

Commentaires: **

Avantages: It is a great software program that manages employee times in a simple yet solid infrastructure. Ive called and emailed a few times over the 5 years owning the product and I am impressed with their quick response and helpfulness and without trying to upsell when they could have. They are the class of Timeclock software!

Inconvénients: Has everything I believe cant ask for much more!

• Publié le 30/06/2020
Ina b P.
Agent
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/10/2020

"Truly excellent customer service"

Commentaires: Angie was the best. She looked to see if my program was activated and called me when she saw it was not . She then walked me through the set up.

Avantages: In addition to the ease of use for my team, the customer service for upgrades and computer installations is outstanding. The program saves me much time!

Inconvénients: Can not think of anything right now. It has been a timesaver for me.

Quentin B.
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/08/2019

"Reliable, no hassle and available as a local database"

Commentaires: Fantastic overall experience. Reliable, scaleable, affordable and super easy to use.

Avantages: It's easy to install and rock solid reliable. You can purchase the software and be done with it. No annual 'fees' or additional purchases unless you need to add more timeclocks to other computers (in our case, adding employees). Otherwise, install it and forget it. Love Virtual TimeClock.

Inconvénients: It can be a bit tricky to move to a new machine. Say a computer dies or you want to upgrade. We've added several employees and swapped out most of the computers that were running Virtual TimeClock, so I'm pretty good at it now. Maybe 3 minutes, tops. The first few times took 10 min or so, but it's really not that difficult.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 21/08/2019

Thank you for the kind words and review, Quentin! We do have plans to simplify Virtual TimeClock installation down the road, which will in turn simplify moving the software - stay tuned for that. I'm glad to hear the We're glad it's been working so well for your practice, thanks again!

• Publié le 20/08/2019
Co-Owner and General Manager
  • Publié le 20/07/2018

"Fantastic Timeclock Software"

Commentaires: It massively streamlined our time tracking. Having multiple locations made it difficult to consolidate payroll. Now everything is networked and updated automatically!

Avantages: I have 74 employees in 6 different locations using this software. It's amazing to be able to see who is currently working where, and the reporting options are extremely flexible. I host it on an Amazon Web Services instance, but you can use your own server as well. I export the payroll to Quickbooks and use Intuit Payroll, and it takes me about 20 minutes to process everything. Adding additional clients and locations is extremely easy. The employees love it too. They can review their hours and send messages to HR using the client at their location. The pricing is absolutely fantastic. This was one of the only options I could find that didn't require monthly subscription costs. And the software gets better and better with every update.

Inconvénients: Nothing comes to mind. I've never had any problems with it. It is so flexible and customizable for locations, groups, tasks etc. that it should be able to do exactly what you need it to. Oh, I know. It doesn't have a mobile app! I think they were working on one a few years ago and suspended development, but I have no need for one so it's not a "con" for me. But I can imagine there would be businesses that would want that, so it's something to consider.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 24/07/2018

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it! Mobile is certainly still on our priority list, so stay tuned!

• Publié le 20/07/2018
John D.
IT Admin
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/03/2019

"Awesome software, and fantastic support!"

Avantages: This software is great. We came from a time card "punch" style system that was very outdated and not very efficient. This made reporting a breeze, and allowed for us to be more efficient with our time cards, and go paperless! Set up was easy, the support team is great. I have never had an issue calling and having them fix my issues, which is rare.

Inconvénients: I know this will be implemented soon, but you guys NEED to roll out the phone apps. We have employees that are on the road all the time, and need the availability to clock in / out to keep up to date with their time. I can't tell you how many times I get the excuse that they forgot to clock in / out or adjust their time because they had to open their laptop and use the software that way. Cry me a river right! Well I am sure they will still be bad about keeping their time up to date (this is important because of the daily reporting we do with the labor), but they won't be able to use that as an excuse anymore! That is when that feature gets rolled out.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 01/04/2019

Thank you for the review and feedback, John! We appreciate the encouragement and I'm glad to here the software is making your life easier. Thank you for being patient with us as we work on mobile apps. We know it has been a while in coming, but we look forward to making mobile apps available just as soon as we can. Thanks again!

• Publié le 26/03/2019
Laura K.
Practice Manager
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 02/01/2020

"Time Clock Learning Curve"

Commentaires: Fairly easy to navigate, now that I know what I'm doing. The learning curve was a little steep and I'm sure there are still features I could be utilizing that I haven't figured out yet.
Customer support is always ON POINT! Very helpful.

Avantages: Ability to look at everyone's time clock reports through the payroll feature and being able to set each payroll period.

Inconvénients: We didn't know that it wasn't set up to automatically figure in overtime for any employee that was entered AFTER we set everyone one up with a customer support rep. This caused us to have an employee bring me all overtime she didn't get paid from when she started in Feb. 2019 till Oct. 2019! I looked like an idiot and she lost trust in me to correctly do payroll. Very frustrating.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 06/01/2020

Hi Laura, thank you for taking the time to review Virtual TimeClock. We appreciate your feedback! You are correct, since the software allows you to configure overtime rules on a per user basis, overtime rules are not currently auto assigned when you add a new employees. That being said, I would be happy to submit your feedback to our team, we're always looking for ways to make the software better for our users. Thanks again!

• Publié le 02/01/2020
Site and Facility Manager
  • Publié le 05/04/2018

"This system is effective/simple with very good customer support and great reporting for accounting."

Commentaires: We moved from paper to electric records very easily.

Avantages: The Virtual Time Clock Pro Client Network system is very simple and easy to install. Great customer support and very cost effective. Simple for users of all capabilities to use.

Inconvénients: Time rounding for accounting is the least attractive feature but that is an analog time to digital decimal issue. I wish Virtual Time Clock Pro rounded to the nearest thousandth decimal or beyond to get closer to analog calculations. It only rounds to the tenth decimal currently. This creates pennies that accounting has to add to employees pay every month to make the totals populate correctly in excel. It is a waist of time for accounting, the system should be able to calculate/ronud more accurately.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 09/04/2018

Thank you for your review and feedback, we appreciate it! I'm glad the software has been working well for you and your team! Our time rounding settings are meant to help eliminate a couple minutes of overtime from adding up, but it sounds like you might want to turn off time rounding altogether? All of the time calculations in Virtual TimeClock are exact to the minute, it's the rounding that will affect user in/out times by tenth or quarter hours. For more information, check out the Time Rounding article in our Knowledge Base, or please give us a call!

• Publié le 05/04/2018
Joseph S.
Dentist
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/08/2018

"Redcort Software is the best!"

Commentaires: The software is very easy to use, The reports are excellent. It is easily backed up. The software team are very responsive with issues and resolutions come fast. Overall I am very pleased.

Avantages: 1. Ease of operation.
2.A variety of reports
3.Employee address and phone number tracking as well as salary
4. Easily backed up on a schedule.

Inconvénients: I would like it to have an Iphone application that I could easily access to quickly view my staff and their in/out status. I would like it to have the functionality that I could set it up to receive alerts when someone punches in late or take a longer lunch than allotted. I do not necessarly need user end access for punching in and out-Just as an admin.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 20/08/2018

Hello Dr. Sachs and thank you for your review! Glad to hear the software has been a good fit for your team over the years. Mobile applications are still a priority for us, so thank you for being patient with us, we know many customers are excited for that feature. I know our development team has an existing feature request for notifications and alerts, so I will add your name to that request. Thanks again for the kind words!

• Publié le 15/08/2018
Juliet M.
Finance Manager
Services et installations de loisirs, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 01/04/2020

"Fit our needs"

Commentaires: Overall this time clock system has made my life a lot easier with respect to our payroll. During the peak of the season when we have 130 employees all doing numerous jobs, i.e. coaching part of the day, working in the bike shop another part of the day or perhaps helping as a lift attendance. So the ability to change roles and track it through the time clock is a life saver for me!

Avantages: The feature that was extremely important to me/us was the ability to "choose" what job function you are performing and change that function as you switch to another role during the day. We have many different "departments" within our company and we track all payroll for each department separately. This helps me to ensure that payroll dollars go against the correct area with much more accuracy than the system we used prior to this.

Inconvénients: We are supposed to be able to have managers review and approve their own employee hours which is great but I have had a hard time setting this up and implementing it.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 06/04/2020

Hi Juliet! Thank you for taking a few minutes to review Virtual TimeClock, we appreciate your time. I'm glad to hear the Activity Tracking feature is working out well for the bike park staff. I will email you some information about setting up manager timecard approval. Please reach out to our technical support staff if there's anything we can do to help! www.redcort.com/contact

• Publié le 01/04/2020
Bill M.
EDM/Laser Dept Supervisor
Appareils médicaux, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 22/06/2018

"With the network edition we are able to tie together two different facilities!"

Avantages: We have facilities at two locations with separate time clock systems at each location. We also have employees that might work at one building one day and the other the next, or start the day in one building and end at the other. This made it a nightmare for our payroll people to patch together time cards every week. Now we have a simple solution that covers both of those problems as well as a few others. We've just purchased a license after test for a couple of weeks with one department so we are probably only using 10-20% of what this system is capable of doing and I still think it's well worth the cost. Customer support during the trial period has been awesome with quick replies to all of my questions. We are transferring a few people a week over to the new system rather than everyone at one just to minimize the potential for user errors but the employee interface is simple enough that we've had minimal issues so far. I wish I had found this product 2 years ago!!

Inconvénients: My major "con" is actually a compliment....on the administrator side the system can do so much that it's a little confusing and slightly overwhelming. I'm not one to typically purchase maintenance contracts but because there is so much potential in the software I recommended we get the maintenance contract for the continued support as we explore the software and make more use of it. At the discounted first year price it was pretty much a no brainer anyways.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 25/06/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Bill! I'm glad Virtual TimeClock has simplified payroll tasks between both of your facilities. We're here for you if you need any help along the way!

• Publié le 22/06/2018
Michael L.
IT Support
    Sans note
  • Publié le 23/07/2018

"the software has been used at this location for many years. It's been great"

Avantages: The constant updating for the program means that it becomes more streamlined as the updates come out and the features become more and more helpful for everyday uses and the administrators. Who have more control over the software. We find the network side to quite efficient and reliable. Overall it's fantastic software for its purpose.

Inconvénients: We use the software on a daily basis in terms of because for the product we find that sometimes it's not always responsive and it doesn't always pick up our DNS server for the implementation of the software on a new workstation but I just pick in the IP address. I'm pretty much nick picking there's not much I can put down as a con for the product.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 24/07/2018

Hi Michael, thank you for your review of Virtual TimeClock! I'm happy to hear it's been a helpful product for your team through the years. I'll reach out personally about the auto-discovery function of the Network Edition. Sometimes this can be blocked at the TimeClock Server level by firewall or antivirus. Thanks again!

• Publié le 23/07/2018
Robert S.
Dentist
  • Publié le 09/06/2018

"Great Software for Small Businesses like myself."

Commentaires: Paperless. Easy to use and great way to keep employment records.

Avantages: Besides it being accessible from almost anywhere (we have network addition), I like the customized reports, the details such as keeping track of Paid Time Off, and the details such as that it flags people who forget to clock-out. You know those people.

Inconvénients: The messaging is a good idea, except they need to figure out a way to make it interact with the administrators more. For instance, I am the boss. I don't clock in all of the time. So if some employee messages me, I won't see it for days. It would be great if they implemented SMTP(email) or SMS where you would get messages outside the system as well.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 12/06/2018

Thank you for the glowing review and kind words, Dr. Stark. We appreciate your last 10 years with Virtual TimeClock! We are absolutely working on integrating email with the messaging feature for that exact reason. I will follow up with an email to give you some additional information. Thanks again!

• Publié le 09/06/2018
Anne M.
Controller
Design, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/03/2019

"It's About Time"

Commentaires: The last time I needed to call Tech Support was much better than before. Usually, I have to leave a message, IT then calls back, asks for a credit card, waits for processing, then they help you.

Avantages: Time is reported in "regular time" so there are no conversions necessary (for example: If time for the week equals 40.43 that means 40 hours and 43 minutes ... NOT 40 hrs. & almost 1/2 of an hour).

Inconvénients: Administratively, there is definitely a learning curve. Corrections to be made are a bit tricky, but understandable once you grasp the processing of the information.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 01/04/2019

Hi Anne, thank you for taking the time to leave your review and feedback! I'm glad the software is working well for you and you're feeling more comfortable with the administrative functions. I apologize for any confusion about our technical support. We do offer an optional support plan for Virtual TimeClock that provides free support/training/upgrades, but for customers who opt-out of that plan there is a charge to open a support ticket. Thanks again!

• Publié le 25/03/2019
Maryann P.
Bookkeeper/Nurse Manager
    Sans note
  • Publié le 17/07/2018

"Virtual TimeClock is great for our office staff."

Avantages: Easy to use for employees and bookkeepers. Time sheets are easy to read. It is easy for the employees to hit one button to clock in and then one to clock out. It's that simple.

Inconvénients: It doesn't always add the final time correctly. It will can be a penny either way off. I know it isn't a big deal but when you are adding up the time, you will see you are off a penny here and there.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 19/07/2018

Thank you for the review and encouragement, MaryAnn, we really appreciate it! I'm glad the software has been easy for your staff and bookkeepers. I want to assure you that the totals in Virtual TimeClock are completely accurate. We occasionally talk to a user who is adding up decimal hour subtotals and will be confused on the totals, which sounds like it may be what you're doing. Please take a look at this knowledge base article that explains how hours are totaled: www.redcort.com/virtual-timeclock-knowledge-base/features/time-calculations/accuracy-report-totals

Thanks again!

• Publié le 17/07/2018
Carol J.
Controller
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 12/02/2020

"Features"

Commentaires: Very good, customer service team is awesome.

Avantages: The software is very easy to use.
Customer service .

Inconvénients: It would be nice to get reports for TimeCard Summary that included inactive employees that had hours for that pay period. Maybe in settings get to include inactive employees.
It would nice to get reports to have the choice to include hours/wages for inactive employees that had hours in that period.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 18/02/2020

Thank you for taking a few minutes to offer your review, Carol! I'm glad to hear the software has been working well for you over the last several years. You can easily include inactivated employees in your timecard summary reports by selecting the All Users group before running the report. As long as you have wage information entered, you should also be able to see gross wages when you view reports for inactive employees. Thank you for the encouraging words - we're honored to meet a small need for your company!

• Publié le 12/02/2020
Vocalist
Externalisation/délocalisation, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 07/11/2018

"Virtual TimeClock Rocks!"

Commentaires: There are so many wonderful reports that can be created to analyze one's work force and activities assigned to each employee! There are more benefits than I realized prior to purchasing the software. Pleasantly surprised!

Avantages: It has a detailed "time Card" printout for each week and allows the employee to sign and verify that there aren't any mistakes prior to processing payroll!

Inconvénients: I run a small company that doesn't need a very complex TimeClock software, so Virtual TimeClock is the perfect fit. No complaints here! The software offers more options than we need. The only thing I wish is that I could program the software to calculate a 1/2 hour of unpaid lunch from 12pm to 12:30pm. I have found a way around this by asking the software to automatically delete 1/2 hour unpaid break after 5 hours of work. This works just fine as an alternative.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 19/11/2018

Thank you for your review and feedback! I'm glad the reporting has been a hit for your team. It sounds like you've figured out how to handle automatic lunches with the Auto Time Deduct feature. Thanks again!

• Publié le 07/11/2018
Jon J.
Data Services Manager
Études de marché, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/09/2019

"Great Time Clock Software"

Commentaires: We like it. There are a lot of time clock software programs out there. This is very good and works well. I would recommend it to anyone.

Avantages: Really easy to use. It is capable for over 100 people. It was easy to implement. Reporting features work very well. Customization is very good as well. We have not had any user issues with this product

Inconvénients: Updates. Updates. Updates. We run a tight IT department. The updates do not go very smooth as we have to manually enter admin credentials every time the service updates.

envoyé par Redcort Software le 18/09/2019

Hi Jon, thank you for reviewing your Virtual TimeClock software! I'm glad to hear the program is continuing to work well for your team. Regarding updates to the software, if your computers are configured to require passwords when installing software, it will require passwords for software updates/upgrades as well. Thanks again for your feedback!

• Publié le 05/09/2019