Avis clients sur MyStudentsProgress.com

En savoir plus sur MyStudentsProgress.com

Un logiciel de gestion d'établissement scolaire qui permet aux parents de consulter les notes, les devoirs, les absences et les activités de leurs enfants en ligne.

En savoir plus sur MyStudentsProgress.com

The front end applications are very user friendly.

Finding the information you are looking for as a parent is very difficult (assigments are hidden in a separate layer from the class and there is no easy way to figure out how to get there).

MyStudentsProgress.com - Notes

MyStudentsProgress.com a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 161 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MyStudentsProgress.com ?

Great software program

Commentaires : We have been able to increase the communication with parents in terms of viewing grades and assignments online. Being a web-based platform has made it more accessible and reliable for our teachers as they enter their grades and assignments. They love how easy it is to use!

I love how many things you can do with MSP. From grading, to attendance, calendar, emailing, reports, they cover it all.

The only thing I wish they had was a lesson plan module. We have to use an outside program, and it would be easier to just have it integrated into MSP. But I understand they are working on that!

Jonathan
IT Coordinator (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Great technical support for product that gets the job done

Commentaires : Our overall experience with MSP has been good. We at the school have pretty reasonable expectations that changing a School Management platform is never easy, but what is making the difference for us is that technical support has been very responsive.

This is one of the more affordable solutions we found for our school. The customization for our report cards and transcripts was excellent. Custom demographics was also a nice addition as we can make a student's profile data contain fields that are specific to our needs. It's best quality is the account manager\technical support they provide. Any question I have is answered extremely fast and the answers are well thought out. This has been invaluable to us, since our school setup is somewhat unique. It has been a huge relief to us.

There are some fit and finish issues that I imagine will be worked out in time. For example, a label for a text field might be off center with the text field itself. The user interface might not be making the best use of some of the space. Sorting through classes can be time consuming as some fields will not sort alphabetically, but some fields do. The service had a couple brief outages, but those have been resolved as of late.

Sandra
Software Administrator (É.-U.)

As a unique private charter school we are finding MSP not as adaptable to our needs as hoped.

Customer Service: It has been most useful to have a representative assigned to our school who knows our idiosyncrasies. Although we cannot readily reach her by phone, she responds to emails very quickly and addresses issues in a timely manner. Training sessions/webinars are individualized and very helpful. Our representative has gone "above and beyond" expectations to make sure our questions are answered. Assignments and Grade book: Our teachers are very happy with the ease of inputting assignments and grades, as well as with associated features.

Templates: Report card and transcript templates are very inflexible. The software limitations on how grades are displayed on report cards was not fully explained prior to our sample report card submission, after which we were "stuck" with templates that did not work well for us. Transcripts need to be able to show more than four years. The MSP templates do not allow for this. Attendance: MSP is unable to track attendance by minutes missed, as required by Ohio law. No school scheduling or business office modules.

Nick
IT Administrator (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy for Admins. Not so Easy for Users

Commentaires : It is easy to manage student information and new features are being added all the time. The support is outstanding and responsive.

Setting things up and getting them working is a breeze. The structure of things in the database seems well planned and things mesh well. The support I receive whenever I call or email is outstanding.

It isn't so easy for users to get signed in for the first time and even then, aside from the documentation, it isn't easy for them to use. This is especially true for the not digitally literate users. This includes mostly parents, but also a couple older teachers and our principal.

Diane
Accreditation Director (É.-U.)

Excellent Customer Support

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from MSP has provided excellent support, from training to trouble-shooting. She is always quick to respond to our inquiries, and she helps explain solutions with patience and kindness. Our school has a unique schedule and many specific needs that are not typical of a K-12 school. She has helped customize MSP to suit our needs.

The software is not very intuitive in design and navigation. We have needed support to be able to understand it and make it work for us. Thankfully, the support is great.

Juvy
Juvy
Grade 8 ELA Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

User-friendly interface that delivers excellent online navigating experience, anytime and anywhere!

Commentaires : MyStudentsProgress not just solves my record keeping problems but it provides solutions that empower me as a teacher.

This software seemingly provides functionalities beyond my expectations because its features are what every end-user wants especially in the education set-up. As a teacher and end-user, it lessens my task as in terms of monitoring the attendance report, students' lunch time, real-time updating of students' grades, printing reports and demographics of each student. In just a mouse click I can easily monitor each student data and generate reports with little or no downtime at all. I also believe that the best feature of this web application is that the customer support is at its best. Whenever there are issues on the use and glitches of the application, the customer support provides an immediate feedback.

This system is near to perfection because every feature was designed properly but hopefully it will become customizable depending on the information needs of each institution.

Academic Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Good for anyone tracking student data, not just schools

Our company is not a school but we manage and take care of many students from multiple schools. Being able to have their photos, demographics, and key info available with any web browser and to be able to print customized reports and lists is very helpful with organizing programs and activities. We might need to see data on seniors living at one of our locations attending a particular school, and in a few seconds there it is.

Since the software assumes data from one school will be entered, the data entry work-around for putting in grades from 5 to 8 schools was on the tedious side but it was still possible.

Great software

I love the number of modules in this program! Everything you need in one place.

At first, it's hard to maneuver, but when you get the hang of the system, it's easy.

Cora
Cora
Principal (É.-U.)

MSP is very end user friendly. It is all that our school needed for a information management system.

What I love most about the software is that it is a all in one informational management system that allows me to maintain all student records, I love the professional training provided for our administrative team and teaching staff. Our account representative is very professional, knowledgeable, and patient. She worked with me to ensure that our school was on-boarded properly, handling any questions or concerns in a very efficient and caring manner. Once on-boarded (fully setup), she remained in contact to ensure that all was well. If there are any questions or concerns, we can reach out to her via phone or email. Her response time is almost immediate. That alone has been such an added bonus.

There are some features that I would like to see added to streamline a few of the courses and attendance processes.

amihan
program specialist (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 11-50 employés

student progress

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : overall, this helped me keep track of my kids progress and know what classes they are having a hard time with or being able to communicate with the teachers.

Being to log on to a portal to get all the information i need to know about how my child is doing in school.

If teacher does not update the information, it becomes useless.

Matt
Director of Development & Marketing (É.-U.)

Experience has been good. It does take some time to get used to the software.

That we finally have a cohesive system in the school that houses prospects to enrolled students. There are many modules that we are currently using and will incorporate into the future usage and all seem pretty easy to navigate through. There are some modules that when clicking on help, the PDF help documents do not load or could not be found. Meaghan has been a total help during those times.

The biggest con that I've run into is the extreme preciseness that is needed when entering a new student or doing a mass upload. If there is an extra space, or an invalid character, you will be taken to an error screen but the cause of the error is not given. It becomes frustrating when that happens and information is not given as to why that error is occurring.

Sue
Technology Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

MSP is probably our 4th SIS that we have dealt with and out ranks others hands down.

Commentaires : Lunch is built in. Custom report cards and flexibility.

I like that you listen to what the customers need and can customize it to fit individual schools need. I also like the speed of tech support. It's also intuitive and easy to use.

I have a problem with a module/option being offered and then it doesn't work. I would like the lunch program to be faster and be able to send an email of the students balance directly to the parents.

Stephanie
Admin. Asst. (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Great customer service but wish I had more features

I like that it integrates such things as tracking volunteer hours.

I wish I could generate things like family directories or family mailing labels more easily. We have many students with split parents and two households and I'd like to be able to sort by household but also just by family as a whole including both parents.

Gail
Office Assistant (É.-U.)

My representative was very helpful and knowledgeable. She is fast in replying to questions.

Not happy, for the same reason as stated in the cons:No hard copy of what can be done - need to reply on representative for direction. Very difficult to search for topics unless you know the terms.

Karen

MSP for a small school

The software is flexible and the customer support is stellar!!

Some of the functions are complicated to execute, they may have multiple steps to complete a very simple task.

Terry
Secretary (É.-U.)

My Student's Progress is easy to use and has become part of my daily routine at Holy Trinity.

The software design is logical and easy to use, but whenever I have a question, the MSP customer support is superb. That is what I appreciate the most about MSP.

To a new user, the steps to accomplish some of the tasks are not obvious. The screens do not indicate where to click next.

Jennifer
Adminitrative Assistant (É.-U.)

We utlize for all school records and communication

communication mode linking families SUPPORT TEAM! ability to search on many areas parent log in available to administration

would like to be able to dismantle certain areas from parents at certain times not having to enter information on multiple pages for students and parents

Michelle
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 11-50 employés

Great Program

Commentaires : Our representative is fantastic. She is always prompt with her responses and always has a great attitude. No matter how many times I call her!

A lot of versatility and easy access to information

A little confusing when you first start out.

Matt

Best School SIS system

Commentaires : Awesome program. Great sales and customer support. Although in a different state, always in time one on one support

Simplicity of the program yet in depth information

Tuition piece takes a little time to adjust to your school

Theresa
8th Grade Teacher (É.-U.)

Review of MSP

Commentaires : Although I have only average ability when it comes to computers, I find this program very easy to use. It is my second year with MSP and I am completely comfortable with it. I had little difficulty learning to use it and I actually enjoy putting grades on line for my students to view.

The ease of use is its best feature. Also as an eighth grade teacher, the placement cards which are generated in January and June make my life so much easier.

None

Catherine

Excellent Customer Service

I especially like that the company is responsive to my needs as an individual client.

The interface could be updated for a more modern feel and ease of navigation

Jenny
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 11-50 employés

MSP Review

Commentaires : I have found that the customer support is what really sells the software. If I don't know how to do something or need help navigating I am able to contact our customer support rep and get my answer. The personal attention received is wonderful.

I like all the versatility of the program.

I do not use all of the functions to there full potential.

Patricia
Teacher (É.-U.)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

User Friendly

The software is user-friendly, and makes my job of recording grades a whole lot easier!

All is good, so I have no cons to report.

Lindsay
Teacher (É.-U.)

St. Pio MSP review

Commentaires : Love the program! I find it very useful and an easy communication tool used for the parents to immediately see their child's grades.

Easy communication tool for the parents

N/A

Renee
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

My school began using MSP exclusively this year. We previously used Gradelink and level 1 on MSP.

Customer Service is excellent. Every question I have is answered immediately. He is patient while walking me through things and he's thorough with his responses. Calls and emails are returned quickly. Although I have never met him, I feel like I know him and he knows our school and our needs. There are endless reports that can be run for any specific need. For example, if I need to know all the boys who reside in Upper Dublin, who are parishioners of St. Alphonsus and are in 5th grade, I can run that report.

I wish there were more pre-defined reports. Because there are so many variables to choose from, it would be nice to have some basic report templates. Sometime the reports can be a bit cumbersome. Can the health information be updated by parents? I think that is something that needs to be set up on our end. Ideally, I would like a complete information, accessible to our nurse and teachers and able to be updated by each family. That can probably be done, but I would need help.