15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur WellSky Home Health

En savoir plus sur WellSky Home Health

WellSky Home Health (anciennement Kinnser) est une solution logicielle web destinée aux agences de toutes tailles, de tous types et travaillant avec tout organisme de paiement.

En savoir plus sur WellSky Home Health

Customer Support is friendly. The software is fairly intuitive and takes very little time to learn.

WellSky Home Health - Notes

3,7
3,1
3,3
2,9

WellSky Home Health a reçu une note globale de 3,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 82 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé WellSky Home Health ?

cassie
Payroll (É.-U.)

I have really enjoyed using Kinnser and feel it has made our business much more efficient.

I feel like it is very user friendly and customer support has always been extremely helpful in any issues we have had and in finding ways to customize the software to support our needs.

I am not a fan of the new help button in the bottom right of the screen after a recent update, i have also noticed that when you update the date of a task that is past due it does't go back to "black" it will stay "red"....so basically just a few minor quirks here and there.

Justin
Hospice Chaplain (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

WellSky for Hospice

Commentaires : WellSky far surpasses the previous software we used a few months ago.

WellSky for Hospice has simplified managing my patient load and insuring that all of my workload is organized. Charting is simple and easy on this software.

The Messaging feature does not allow you to scroll through messages while viewing a message. If you receive several messages, you have to constantly back out and view each individual message.

Maria
CEO (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Poor EMR system. Lacks basic needs

2,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I feel the lack of transparency about what the system can do and not do is problematic. Honesty was not present at all and trying to work with the system was a waste of time. If they had only been honest, it would have save time and energy, and $$$$$

After using the system, it felt like I was back in the 80's paying packman on a DOS computer system.

The trainers were not educated as well as they should have been. It was extremely frustrating to schedule training only to be put on hold for 30 min as the trainer tried to locate information. IN addition, the sales reps like to stretch the truth about the capabilities of the system.

LaTisha
CEO (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

NO SUPPORT

1,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We've literally received no help during our implementation! None.

The ease of scheduling. However we can't get paid for our shifts because no one at WellSky is willing to assist.

Once you sign the contract no one will respond to help you! We setup our account for integration with EVV and our visits are not being sent correctly to Tellus. We've watched numerous videos, webinars, etc, emailed our Implementation Consultant, [sensitive content hidden] 3 times between April 24th & May 6th with no response. We've tried calling customer support and they just continue to email links that are not correcting the problem. We also emailed our regional account representative [sensitive content hidden] with no response. It is literally like once they get your signature for the contract you are on your own!

Sheila
Billing Specialist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001–5 000 employés

Affordable and user friendly EMR system for Home Health and Hospice

4,0 l’année dernière

I like that is very user friendly. New employees seem to grasp training quickly. Medical records management is excellent, quick and convenient.

What I like the list is the implementation of new policies. When implementing the New NOA claims, the system had a lot of glitches and some of them took months to fix. I see the same issue nowadays with the implementation of the new OASIS E.

Darrell
Administrator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Disappointing Start but happy with the product

Commentaires : Nurses stopped complaining about software that was too difficult to use.

User friendly Web-based Company stays on top of regulatory changes Online and web-based training library is comprehensive

New agency training stinks. It was 95% geared toward field nursing and 5% toward back office support. Of all the issues that we have had, I can honestly say 90% of them wouldn't have come up with proper training in the beginning. In hindsight, the most important issue that I did not know was that Kinnser does not systemically submit OASIS. I came from a software that had its issues, but in the 7-8 years I used it, I never once had to submit OASIS manually. It was done by the software vendor with no thought on my part. Therefore, when we switched to Kinnser, this wasn't an issue on my radar. I never thought to ask. We began using Kinnser in January 2017 and it wasn't until late March that we figured out OASIS wasn't being submitted. Then we had to go thru a setup process with Kinnser that should been part of implementation. The submitter ID was setup incorrectly which delayed submission. We had our first successful submission the first week in May, but meantime Palmetto/Medicare implemented a new rule on April 1, that they wouldn't pay any claims when the OASIS were submitted after 30 days. Palmetto denied payment in finals and recouped another in RAPs already paid. This minor issue costs my agency. Needless to say, Kinnser cut me off at the beginning of the next month because our payment was late. They didn't care that they contributed to the issue. In addition, we had multiple billing issues.

Richelle

Documentation

Commentaires : I am able to accomplish tasks, however, it is a tedious process

its safety features: times out after idle for period of time ability to save templates by name for future use with saved information

does not autosave, will lose data if you do not save--going to another patient's chart or signing out without saving, data is lost vitals info can only be inputed once, would be convenient to have vital input options before activity, during activity, and post activity Inability to retreat documents to edit once documents have been submitted unless administrator returns lengthy document

Tim

Clinical review

Commentaires : Generally Kinnser is a good program. It’s definitely on the pricier end of the spectrum, but has less faults than a lot of other major systems.

The organization of the program was easy to understand—the patient chart mirrors the way that paper charts used to be organized, including the tabs on the top of the page. The calendar in the chart also makes it easy to see when other disciplines are making visits as well.

I didn’t like that some of the features that make Kinnser a good program required additional purchases. Things like importing parts of the notes (like diagnosis in the therapy notes) are necessary to have, and the “extras” weren’t transparently verbalized prior to purchase. Also, the therapy functional assessments are the same not as the initial evaluations, which requires a lot of effort to ensure insurance compliance.

Abraham
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Competent but not Competitive

When I found out that a new client was using Kinser, or what they called Wellsky, I was skeptical because I had never heard of it before. When I was finally given clearance to use the software, I found it to be chock full of features and resources that even some competitors were slow to adopt. It can be difficult to use at times because of numerous technical bugs and some very avoidable issues with the OASIS resource, but it is very useful if you do not have another software for your medical company.

I did some research and was confident that I would be able to use The software with relative ease, especially after reviewing the so-called manual, which was really just a few pages of “How-To” for computer illiterates. I was wrong. It took WAY too long to understand this program before I realized that I wasn’t losing my mind, but that the program itself was terribly plagued with bugs and technical issues. I am constantly signed out when I’m barely idle for ten minutes, and sometimes I even click the “stay signed” button that pops up and I’m signed out anyway, I can’t seem to find clinical notes and data necessary for billing - it’s as if the PTs and RNs post them and then they’re lost in the Kinser Matrix. I have had more issues billing and exporting digital claim files with this software than any of its contemporaries. I can not recommend this until they get their act together.

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

Needs Improvement

Commentaires : I can't say it's fully positive, but there are a lot of negatives that make me wish we used other software.

I think the software is quite easy to use and Navigate. It's nice to have the working version and a separate training version.

There are a lot of freezing issues that can be frustrating when you have a boatload of work to do. Would be nicer if it was more reliable.

Johanna
Director of Nursing (É.-U.)

Kinnser EMR

Web based and ease of use for clinicians. That is really the only reason we continue to use them at this time.

We have used this system for years but have recently become quite unhappy with the product. This EMR has refused to take simple steps to assist agencies to be compliant with the new COPs. Example: They refuse to add a hospital risk assessment tool to the comprehensive assessment. This leaves their customers searching for a method to identify a patients hospitalization risk through outside resources. Instead of putting in standardized assessment tool, such as the ones they include for Pain Assessment, Fall Risk Assessment, Nutritional Assessment and Skin Assessment, they refer their customers to Riskpoint, an expensive "hospital risk management tool" add on Kinnser offers.

Holly
Clinical Services Director (É.-U.)

A "bug" at every turn...

Commentaires : I thought my old documentation system was bad...but it can get worse.

I like that you can plot out the calendar for the entire certification period all at once at the beginning.

Where do I even start? The customer service is insanely horrible. A phone call will take you about 45 minutes to reach a person. When they talk with you, they will "have to look into that and get back with you." When they do get back with you, it will be a at least a week later, often with no resolution. Nothing flows that is supposed to flow. Every time something doesn't work, they say that it's "a bug and we're looking into it." The "training" didn't go over even half of the system. The email within the system doesn't time stamp and becomes a long jumbled mess. THIS SYSTEM HAS COST MY AGENCY STAFF AND AN INSANE AMOUNT OF MONEY. It very well may cost us the agency. I do not recommend this system AT ALL!!!!

Leah
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Slowest software program

Commentaires : Disappointed

I can see the whole form from top to bottom

Very slow It doesn’t work half the time Always doing maintenance Maintenance is in the evening when I’m mostly finishing my paperwork Costumer service wait time is forever

Clay

We like Kinnser.

Commentaires : I own a therapy staffing service and work with approximately 8 agencies who use Kinnser. Each agency customizes their user rights to allow a variety of interfaces. We have used locked down versions that only allow extremely basic privileges and didn't like it. Versions allowing clinicians even a moderate amount of flexibility are far easier to use.

When agencies allow users to "use previous note" the system flows between the evaluation and the regular notes and then on to the discharge very well.

1) When agencies do not allow users to "use previous note" there are big information gaps between the initial evaluations, visit notes, reassessments and discharges. 2) The pain section of therapy notes don't allow clear documentation of interventions or results of intervention. 3) We wish it was easier to document the progress towards goals by having the goals project foward between all the visits, whether or not other clinicians have documented towards them.

Charity
Owner (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Used ADLware for my home care agency

ADLware was my first option for software when I first started the agency in Dec 2014 not knowing any better I went with them because I believed they could meet all the needs of my agency.

*System has bugs and crashes which I'm sure others do as well *Billing- I've been trying to split a invoice between the VA and Client for a month now and still have yet get tech support to allow me to let the VA pay for so many hours at a certain rate and the client at another rate and pay their portion (this is one of the main reasons I'm switching) *Don't allow families to pay invoice in software so families have to call office to pay over the phone *Alerts could be better some times I'm alerted by text sometimes I'm not

Coleen
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : Optimal Care, Inc. is a Medicare certified Home Health agency located in southeastern Michigan. Three nurses make up majority ownership of the agency and our nurse practitioner model of care is unique in the home health care market. We transitioned from a server based software system to Kinnser, a web-based software solution in 2010. After 2 laptops were stolen containing protected health information, it was vital to transition devices/software that does not store patient data. All of our clinicians complete point of care documentation utilizing iPads. Our conversion to Kinnser was seamless. We selected a conversion date and opened all new patients and recertified all active patients in the new software system. There was a 60 day overlap of systems, however, the transition to a web based solution was well worth the time and effort for conversion. The customer support team was knowledgeable and dedicated to guide us through the smooth transition. Kinnser is an extremely user-friendly software system. With this web-based, solution we have eliminated our IT department and license fees, reduced device, maintenance costs, as well as our training hours by 4/5. Our accuracy, timeliness, cash flow and clinical documentation have improved tremendously, helping us meet the demands of the current home health market.

Kunal
Physical Therapist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

PT review

I like how we can self navigate in kinnser

Data and reporting features are lacki ng significantly. It is not user friendly. Unable to transit in for to outside agencies easily.

Krista
Source : SoftwareAdvice

This is the BEST product!

Commentaires : This system, compared to others, is better.
Do not waste your time and money with other software.

Ease of use. Has written, as well as, online training and instructions. Customer Support response time is almost immediate. New users can train in less than 1 hour. Reports and software functions are "compliant". This software ensures "Survey Readiness". Training is flexible.

Take the extra time to utilize the offered Kinnser Agency Process Review. This was the most effective way to ensure your processes are going to be addressed within implementation training.

Kristyn
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : Kinnser Agency Manager is awesome software for home health. I am the clinical leader and co-owner of a privately held medium sized home health care company. We have been using Kinnser for two years and are very happy. We switched from server based software to a web-based soft ware due to both patient privacy issues and to improve accuracy by mandating real time point of care documentation. Kinnser was an obvious choice for three main reasons: 1) Ease of use and training for field clinicians.
2) Functionality on iPads made having all full-time and per visits on point of care feasible.
3) Client support and commitment
We can train an experienced home care clinician to use the system in less than 1 day. When I say we I am referring to clinical trainers and human resource staff. This software eliminated the need for an IT manager, which has allowed us to provide a truly meaningful clinical training from day one.

Tracie
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

Kinnser Review

The assessments and notes are very easy to complete. I like the calendar and the scheduling reports.

The managed care reports related to billing and payments.

Rey
CFO (É.-U.)

Kinnser review

Easy to learn, menu driven They're in Texas and makes training easy for us.

Slow to implement changes Tech support not veryhelpful

Kevin
IT Director
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Very Easy and Popular Software, Not perfect

Extremely popular, especially with your contracting therapy agencies Easy to use, simple Follows Medicare Requirements Good Support Staff

Very fixed software, customizability is hard to accomplish Not great billing HHRG information about what contributed to Oasis assessment points No DDE software as part of the agency manager

Peter
É.-U.

Kinnser Review

From the clinical point of view, it is a very good system. Of course, there is always room for improvement, but overall, it is better than the competitors on the clinical side in my opinion. The ownership and management are accessible and typically responsive to hear my concerns.

The time it takes by office support personnel to manage the scanning process of documents into the system.

Jonathan
Administrator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Love the interface

Commentaires : Easy and user friendly. Excellent customer service.

Home health functions are ideal.

Margaret
É.-U.
Source : SoftwareAdvice

We have been on Kinnser for a year, and I could not be happier

The system is user-friendly and easy to utilize for all aspects of our business.

It needs to have a category for PRN visits where it states SN/PRN visit.