En savoir plus sur InfoFlo

Le CRM complet le plus abordable du marché. Seulement 99 dollars par utilisateur. Très facile à utiliser avec des modules complémentaires en option pour bénéficier d'un set sur mesure.

En savoir plus sur InfoFlo

I like that I won't have to pay ongoing updates. It seems to sync with outlook ok - still reviewing quickbooks.

The sales team stopped returning calls once they had our money. InfoFlo management refused to provide a refund even though the product was never integrated as promised.

InfoFlo - Notes

InfoFlo a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 91 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé InfoFlo ?

Yvonne
Financial Advisor

Fantastic Product shame about the price

4,0 il y a 10 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Jean-Michel
President (Japon)
Études de marché, 2-10 employés

Le client, éventuellement.

Commentaires : Compte tenu de la taille de mon entreprise, j'ai opté pour la licence simple. J'ai donc payé 99 dollars au départ. J'ai dû rapidement acheter plusieurs add-on (89 dollars chacun) pour accéder aux fonctionnalités permettant à ce CRM de remplir ses promesses. Avec 14 heures de décalage horaire (ils sont au Canada et moi au Japon) et une réactivité qui ne dépend que de leur bon vouloir, mon activité peut être durablement pénalisée lorsqu'un bug survient. Mon avis est qu'InfoFlo est à la fois un beau concept particulièrement adapté à la très petite entreprise, un produit insuffisamment abouti et un service dans lequel le client ne compte vraiment qu'en tant que payeur.

Prise en main, ergonomie intuitive, look

Nombreux bugs aléatoires et pénalisants.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Legal Assistant (É.-U.)

InfoFlo offers a simple and straightforward approach to all the necessary basics of CRM!

While we are brand new to working with the software, I appreciate the fact that you can very easily tailor the experience to your own needs. Without a doubt, after many months of trialing a plethora of CRM software, I have found that InfoFlo is the best option for a permanent (non-subscription-based), relatively inexpensive non-cloud-based experience, that offers a simple and straightforward means to organize and track legal cases. Their sales and support staff go above and beyond to help you in the decision-making process, and offer a great trial experience so that you know exactly what you are getting into. They make suggestions for what add-ons will best suit your needs and demonstrate the many ways you can customize the software to fit your practice. I have to give a special shout-out to Shai for making this one of the most pleasant purchases ever--he goes out of the way to provide you with a personal and informed experience. The fact that you can start with the basics and add on more functionality as you grow is also a truly wonderful feature. Room for expansion and free updates makes this software that will grow with your firm. If you need a product that will help your team stay organized without breaking the bank, you owe it to yourself to try InfoFlo.

To some, the fact that InfoFlo is very simple and focused on basic tasks may be a turn-off. For our firm, however, this is precisely the reason we chose it. In the words of my supervisor, "we were only using 100 square feet of a 10,000 square foot mansion" with our previous CRM. It was costly and offered much more than we truly needed. InfoFlo offers just what we need for an affordable one-time fee.

Kristen
Vice President, Client Relations (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Perfect for tracking communication with clients

Commentaires : Infoflo solved our problem of being dragged down by an outdated CRM that wasn't really customized to our industry and products. We love the ease and functionality of the layout. Love that our phones are hosted through the same company and connected to Infoflo - we get the same great customer service if we need help with either. It has been a very successful transition to Infoflo and recommend for small and large businesses.

I love the ease of use and functionality of Infoflo. We needed a CRM that could track our communication with clients, including phones, emails, and appointments. Infoflo gives us that! Everyone in the office uses this daily, its has helped production and internal communication on all clients we serve.

That we didn't know about Infoflo sooner! We probably only used 10% of a complex CRM prior to Infoflo and it was never easy or intuitive to use. With Infoflo, its much easier to train new employees on the software, keep up with processes we have put in place within Infoflo, and incorporate customer service follow up into our daily schedules.

Alternatives envisagées : Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir InfoFlo : ACT never seemed to be working - we have constant sync issues and the layout was not great - one of the best things that we love about Infoflo is the ease to customize fields - ACT was a pain to add or remove a field

Logiciel antérieur : Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à InfoFlo : The pricing per license and not the monthly fee. The layout and ease of customization. The attention to our needs in the decision process by the Infoflo team.

Lianne
Lianne
Business Partner (Canada)

I like the fact that infoflo is a one time cost and that the data is saved on my computer

Commentaires : I think it will serve our needs well, but still learning and figuring things out.

I like most the platform design which seems a lot easier to navigate and retrive all the important information about a specific client, in a few easy flowing clicks. I like the fact that other modules could be added, as it allows much flexibility to tailor the CRM to your specific needs, at your own pace and with the ability to add users as your team grows. For example, as we are 2 users, and as we are getting familiar with the environment and how to use the software, we can explore other add-ons to see which ones are best suited for our purpose.

2 things I like least about this software: 1 - Figure it out for yourself, and 2 - poorly structured training, especially when paying steep price - with US exchange rate to boot: I will begin with #1 - You have to pretty much be able to figure things out for yourself: there is no user manual, after the initial installation, you are on your own and must figure things out. While you do have access to the online "Knowledge Base" (KB) there isn't one place/index where you could troubleshoot. During the first month of use, I ended up calling Carmel Vision for support and a technician was kind enough to assist me in resolving the issue at no additional cost. From the start, you are told that any time a technician has to connect remotely to your computer, you will be charged by the hour. I learned after the fact that you could also open a support ticket and wait for a technician to reply...but nobody explained how to use this type of support, so I learned not to expect a phone call but rather must keep checking the support ticket for an online response/link that suggests troubleshooting options. If that doesn't solve your issue, you keep using the support ticket. This could take a few hours to several days to resolve. 2 - as for the training Shai was helpful in demonstrating the software, however a structured training outline (similar to a lesson plan that outlines what you will learn, shows you step by step) especially to help train new users, or those who are not as tech savy.

Réponse de l'équipe de Carmel Vision

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your review Lianne. Our company prides itself on offering the best support on the market. We offer two free methods of support even though our product is a one time cost for life with free upgrades! )- Online knowledge base and our online support ticketing portal. Our online ticketing support provides at the very minimum a same day response time and typically within hours. We also understand that sometimes customers require more in depth over the phone support which we also offer at a very reasonable hourly rate. We are working hard on updating our online tutorial videos to make them even more in depth as well as our knowledge base. Thanks for all the feedback.

Bahar
Customer Relationship Manager (Thaïlande)
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés

Cost efficient and comprehensive CRM

5,0 il y a 3 mois

InfoFlo is the best CRM in the market in terms of features to proce ratio.

InfoFlo should provide a better customer support for their users.

Thom
Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Onboarding to InfoFlo

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I've only been using it for very little time so I'm spending much time in the "Academy" . Learning the product is exciting knowing what I will be able to do.

The user interface is clear, segmented in to understandable sections for easy quick workflow. That is integrates with Outlook is a plus. I find InfoFlo 'feature rich' loaded with useful tools and obviously produced from people who know what a CRM requires.

Haven't found anything so far! I'll let you know if something crops up...

Alternatives envisagées : Pipedrive, DejaOffice PC CRM, monday.com et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir InfoFlo : Their product is clunky, unattractive, and the onboarding and support are terrible! Price is what attracted me to them, but "you get what you pay for." Also, I Tech that conducted my Onboarding, ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]), was outstanding! Clear, patient, knowledgeable, available, I could go on and on!I used to manage call centers for some of the world's biggest companies and so I know a great representative when I see one! I don't know what you're paying [SENSITIVE CONTENT], but it's NOT enough.

Logiciel antérieur : DejaOffice PC CRM

Pourquoi passer à InfoFlo : InfoFlo was a perfect fit for what I need! The others fell short in one or two categories.

jim
owner (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

met our demand...to work Smarter not Harder

Commentaires : We are able to pull up accounts so many ways that helps us formulate better sales programs. If we need them by state or by $$$ or by various companies we represent with a couple clicks we have our needs.
Like a lot of new launchs we had some questions their support has been great scheduling when it convenient for us to make sure all is working.

gave us lots of flexibility of how we gather information .Love the fact we can choose what information we share with our staff, that way they only have info they need. New mobile version just made it even more useful. Input of information was a breeze to get started as they have a great mapping feature. The fact everything gets into a customer file with no redundancy. All emails and documents it makes us look like we have all the info...Because we do. Price----absolutely most for the money

needs some canned reports in the standard module

Alternatives envisagées : Pipeline et Microsoft Teams

Pourquoi choisir InfoFlo : didn't get what we needed info from others in a manner that worked for us

Pourquoi passer à InfoFlo : ease of use was better and the quality of information

Yvonne
Owner (Canada)

Fantastic Product shame about the price

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : All my CRM issues go away with this product and I like that it's not a subscription but paying for all you need in one go is a a hard hit to take.

Honestly an excellent product all around

Integration was so easy and fast nothing but praise for that but pricing is a bit of a bait and switch after a trail that includes everything comes the reality were the basic product while affordable doesn't do much and the add on really add up fast.

Alternatives envisagées : Maximizer CRM

Pourquoi choisir InfoFlo : More features and avoid a never ending monthly fee.

Logiciel antérieur : CentrixOne Email Marketing

Pourquoi passer à InfoFlo : Monthly subscription fee

Sergey
indexer (Canada)
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

InfoFlo review

Commentaires : Overall experience is positive, the program is easy to learn and use.

Integration with Outlook and Gmail is very useful feature. You can easily connect your contacts with emails and tasks (opportunities and sales). I like Desktop version and one-time purchase fee.

Project feature is not properly connected to opportunities, for example, you can't convert opportunities into projects. Categories feature does not make much sense. It is better to create Leads and separate Leads from Contacts.

Alternatives envisagées : HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi passer à InfoFlo : Price is more competitive, desktop vs. cloud.

Celeste A.
Celeste A.
CEO (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 11-50 employés

Great product yet challenges with reports and support

Works like Business Contact Manager, easy to use, one time fee. I like the dashboard and syncing with Outlook email features.

REPORTING is not flexible, additionally a report is needed online that we can run and just click on a client name to go straight to the contact information. Reports cannot be sorted by different fields unless you export into Exel and modify which is time consuming. Support, at times is a challenge, recently when asking for help installing the offline version of Infoflo(after 2 weeks of trying) we were told to buy support so we looked at a work around ourselves and it still would not download our data. We contacted them for the 5th time and it we were told it is an internal error that an update is coming out for it. EMAIL & POP UP REMINDERS: do not work on my computer at all, they worked one time on my IT guys computer. BACKUP: does not remind you when it is full and then we did have a backup for 3 months. They said they are working on this. MASS DELETE: cannot do this, must delete ONE entry at a time. They are working on this. DELETION OF EMAILS THAT ARE NOT A CONTACT: This cannot be done and somehow upon installation of the software we had duplicated emails and now have over 250K and cannot delete them.

Manager of Marketing and Production (Canada)

The server is not in cloud and we are able to house our own information on our own servers

-The software CRM has all the functions we need. -The software allows easy grouping of clients and categories for sales reps and who is responsibly for which clients. -Also the easy to use functions that infoflo has which helps the training of our new employees.

-The mobile app is require to be in the clout. We originally wanted to invest in a CRM that we can have complete control over where and how our information is kept and stored. -Updates require all users to update as well and there is no cross version compatibility -We need a function where users that are read only can edit information they input into the system in certain features or a option that allows us to give privileges in certain add-on. for example still read only but we allow them to make changes in projects only or in opportunities

Alex
Manager (Canada)
Construction

Service has been great. Program has some aggravating limitations.

Commentaires : Improvement in contact management over manual address book

I use the program to maintain personal contacts and contacts for a small service business. Service, from the initial sales contact through support when I got confused have been remarkable. It was the service even more than the product that made me choose this program. It is fairly easy to use, even for someone who really isn't the most technically competent. Even with limitations that are a bit frustrating, the value for money is excellent.

There are some limitations that I find frustrating. One in particular is mail merging. You appear to have to deal with one contact letter at a time. The flexibility in this area falls short of other CRM products I have used in the past. But again, my comments must be taken in the context of the price point and relative value for money. Sorting capabilities are limited. For example I cannot seem to create a custom list by choosing/limiting contacts who fall into several categories. For example customers who from a list of 5 services receive only 3 services. In our landscaping business we have customers who are individuals as well as business customers. The two groups seem to have to be dealt with separately as opposed to being able to generate a simple list of all customers in a given category.

Mark
Financial Planner (Canada)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

I am an independent financial planner and this helps me stay independent!

Commentaires : Maintain independence. Stay compliant. I am not very good with computers and have some difficulty navigating through the program. I have not figured out how to use all of the features

I like this software because it allows me the option to stay independent. In my industry, so much information is kept on the mutual fund dealers and insurance company servers, so it is lost if you decide to leave. The option to leave is lost if you can't take your information and notes. You may not be a "captive agent" according to contract, but you are according to who controls your information and records. I expect that this is the case in many different industries. Infoflow lets me keep a copy of clients information ' notes that pertain to matters that cross different industry lines. It is also flexible enough to be able to help me with my marketing needs. This information, tracking and management can not all be put on a single company server. My business encompasses customized financial plans that I do on my own, investments, insurance, tax and some legal issues (wills/ PofA) which requires working with different companies. Infoflow can help me keep track and serve the varied needs my clients all in one place. I like this program because I can purchase it and whatever else I need. The trend is towards "subscriptions" because it provides a lot more revenue and smooth revenue for the providers. I don't want to overpay and get tied to increasingly expensive software. I used to use a different program and they moved to "enterprise" software for large companies. They also switched to expensive subscription based payments.

Tony
Director (R.-U.)
Meubles, 2-10 employés

Infoflo, easy to use and it manages my business sales & contacts easily. I would be lost without it.

I run a small family run Business and I love how Infoflo seamlessly keeps all of my contacts, invoices & reports neatly and easily accessible and links one to the other. i put all my contacts and invoices through Infoflo and I couldn't run my business as efficiently as I do without Infoflo behind me. Also their customer support is second to none. even though I am based in the UK and considering the time difference between here and Canada I always get any issues fixed within hours. Very impressed.

Frank
Owner (É.-U.)

Professional staff

Commentaires : I use it as a contact program and keeping history communications.

Many very useful features. I like the notes feature because you cannot go back and edit entries. Showing most recent activity.

Could not get sync to work properly. I have multiple devices and I should be able to have program on each device. No phone app.

President & CEO (Canada)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

Excellent CRM interface to emails

Commentaires : Great cost effective integration with OFFICE email and calendar

The ability to integrate your CRM activities with your OFFICE (email, Calendar) is a strong cost effective feature of this tool.

The tool is fragile, in that it seems to 'fall over' too often, requiring a reset or download of a 'more recent version'. The software only runs on Windows platforms, and is not web based.

Jake
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés

Great Features. Very Patient and Helpful Customer Service!

The functions that are available such as quoting directly from Info Flo with our logo is great. Now that we are adding the Bulk Email function it's going to make keeping our leads engaged much easier. We kept canceling our training sessions due to it being our busy time of year, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our trainer never got mad and eventually gave us a thorough training and new the answer to all our questions. Thank you! Also there are no monthly fees. You buy it and it is yours! That is great for small companies like us.

I honestly, based on usage so far have not found a con.

MARCO
Founder & CEO (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

My experience with the software has been mostly good.

Commentaires : Basic CRM features.

User-friendly interface. Wide-range of options. Customization and integration features are really helpful.

Offline access is not always available. Notes and tasks are not saved, they get erased after log off.

Sales Designer (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Improves customer follow ups, resulting in increased revenue

Commentaires : Better customer follow up

Easy to navigate, contacts are easily visible, tab selection for scrolling through various functions very good.

Back ups take up huge hard drive space. Once you purchase this software your on your own to resolve any software questions or how to use features. There is no personal support other than online videos that don't always resolve specific issues.

Marios
Doctor (R.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Fantastic product. Surpassed my needs and expectations!

Commentaires : Gave me the ability to work more efficiently and conveniently.

Fast, simple, versatile. Very well conceived and implemented product. Makes life very much easier and efficient.I especially like the fact that you can add modules as needed and the fact that the software can grow with the business needs. The support provided by the company is excellent too.

Nothing significant. There is a delay with editing feature (of notes) but I guess this has got to do with the broadband speed. It would be good to be able to change some of the Icons (you can change the name) it would then take on a more personal and bespoke look. Other than that only praise for the product.

Amy
Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

After searching and installing about 7 different CRMs this was by far the easiest to implement

Simple and intuitive. All of the big CRMS such Salesforce, Insightly, etc were way to heavy on having everything on multiple screens and unless you spent major money programming with them your CRM was quite worthless. I figured it out in just a few hours, linked it to my outlook and was up and running right away.

I would have loved an instructional manual and a sample CRM sales process. I am a systematic person and would have loved some ideas to make the processes that I use for my CRM a little more efficient. Perhaps a Sample Workflow video or something

Margarita
Office Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Matériaux de construction, 2-10 employés

Support/Sales person was great

Commentaires : Centralized our customers with our projects

The link functions, the reporting is very useful also. Search function very good.

Not able to use Mailchimp with it as this would be really helpful to us rather than exporting contacts.

Administrative Assistant / Coordinator (Canada)

Great Software, Easy to Use & awesome customer service

The ease of use and the customer service. They know what their talking about and spend the time to understand. We are a small company that is expanding and has never used a software before. This was extremely easy to use and started all employees on the software immediately after it was implemented.

Training sessions are slightly high in price, although you don't really need much training because they give you a good demo and thorough walk through when you sign up.

Chief Information Officer (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Overpromised and underdelivered

One time fee with no maintenance costs, bugs are fixed free. Ability to create custom modules. Data migration flexibility.

Not SaaS, poor customer service, mainstream and custom updates are buggy, bugs introduced by custom programming are billable

Jamie
General Manager (Canada)
Internet, 2-10 employés

We were looking for a CRM that would suit our needs and budget. Infoflo ws a perfect fit!

Commentaires : Ease of use and able to quickly implement.

Ease of use. We were able to create a CRM that fit our needs without having to have coders on staff. Easy to set up and their staff were extremely helpful. Any time we had an issue or question they were right there to help us out.

We had to take a few short cuts to get to where we wanted. Not too much of a con as this was to be expected with this type of CRM