15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur RxWorks

Rationaliser et simplifier la gestion de l'entreprise tout en augmentant les revenus et en capitalisant sur les opportunités de revenus manquées.

En savoir plus sur RxWorks

RxWorks - Notes

4,0

RxWorks a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 47 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé RxWorks ?

Director (Australie)

RxWorks

Commentaires : Good support to improve my employee knowledge of the program through online training sessions.

Easy to use, comprehensive, always adapting to change in business models and good product support

High cost base. Cost for additional terminals. Limited ability to add photos to visit screen (only through importing via scan docs folder).

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review Chris. We really appreciate your honest insight and feedback. It is great to hear that our online training solutions have benefited your team. You can find further help documents, training videos and release documentation within our RxWorks user portal on our website. https://softwareservices.covetrus.com/

Narissa

For a busy 9 - 5 practice

Commentaires : We installed RXW in Nov 2017, after spending a few months customising our options through performance pack. From the beginning, the support and implementation team have been an absolute dream to work with, and if I've ever had issues or questions, they've put up with me in ways I can only thank them for.

This product has been around for so long that it integrates with almost all major functionalities - TYRO, Idexx, Smart Flow. Customer support is 24/7 and they can jump on and see exactly what you're seeing - you can't go past that!

The UI is dated. It is busy which can make it difficult to train new staff members. The client/patient handouts can be found in numerous locations, and can become difficult to locate after a while.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review and feedback Narissa, we are very grateful for this insight and will take these onboard as we share with our product team. We are delighted to hear that our support team is delivering a great service and that you find the customisation of our solution beneficial to your practice day to day. We will take your feedback around UI to our team as we strive to continually grow and develop our solution in this area. Our thanks again, Team Covetrus

Jessie
Veterinary Nurse (Australie)

Long time RxWorks clinic

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very good, we wont be looking to change over to anything different anytime soon!

Having been a long term user of RxWorks, I like the flow/sequence of the windows/tabs. I like how the appointments schedule is very customizable. I like how there is a often a few different ways to do the same thing. Which is nice as it means each employee can use it how they feel works best for them.

Some times I find there is a lot of clicking to move to the next step ie saving visits and moving to payments. Also when looking to amend/change a setting it can be difficult to find how to do it. Customer service is always quick to help on the phone though

il y a 2 semaines

Thanks heaps Jessie for the feedback.

Tegan
Clinic Support (Nouvelle-Zélande)

RxWorks Veterinary Clinic

3,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Good, easy to use on a day-to-day basis.

Easy to communicate with clients and making appointments.

Sometimes not very straight forward processes.

il y a 2 semaines

Thanks Tegan for your review and feedback. We appreciate it!

Skye

James Street Vet Review

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Happy with RX works, Have used it at multiple clinics now

Ease of use, Very easy to pick up and work out how to use the functions

We find it runs slow for us if too many users accessing at once

la semaine dernière

Thanks Skye for your review and feedback. We appreciate it.

brendan
veterinary surgeon (R.-U.)

There are so many useful features, and many that we should use, but do not have the time.

The functionality and telephone support are excellent. There are so many useful tech solutions for communicating to clients (reminders, within-consult topics and links), harvesting patient data (lab results, imaging), stock control and analysis of business performance. Every time that I have telephoned the support staff, my enquiry has always been dealt with very well.

Unfortunately, the software is not as intuitive as other management systems that i have used. There are a staggering number of unnecessary button clicks needed to do almost anything. Nothing is made quick and simple, but in steps, that often do not prioritise the most likely direction a user will take. So, moving backwards through the patient notes, require a user to save the notes (2 clicks) and then move page by page through the notes. There are ways that you can scroll through the notes, but you have to press the "load more notes" which makes it cumbersome and slow to go through long clinical notes. It feels like somebody needs to change the design and the user journey for the common tasks so that they can be done intuitively and simply and quickly. Furthermore, all the extra functionality can be available but more "hidden away".

Caitlin
Vet Nurse (Australie)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Easy to use, integrates well

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

The program integrates well with most other programs we use such as TYRO and IDEXX. Relatively easy to use and to teach to new members of staff.

Reminder system could use some improvement and it is a very busy screen that can seem overwhelming to new members of staff

la semaine dernière

Thanks for your feedback Caitlin! We appreciate it.

Annie
Artificial Breeding Centre Manager (Australie)

Long Term Rx user

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been an easy to use system that keeps your business flowing, and history is easy to follow. Great tool to communicate with your clients.

Easy to use, compact and easy to read financials and visits, multi clinic use etc.

Inability to integrate a cryogenic storage system.

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you for the feedback Annie.

Noel
PRactice Manager (Australie)

Rx Works Revue

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

it is efficient and easy to use, does everything it needs to

Alot of un required pages, tools, tabs & functions. over complicates things

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you Noel for the feedback.

Natalie
Head Nurse (Australie)

Great system

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Super easy to use and easy to navigate around

I don’t have any complaints about this system

il y a 2 semaines

Thanks so much for your feedback Natalie.

James
Business Refinement & Services Manager (Australie)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Operator to management ease of use

Commentaires : Reporting to a university board and corporate management, the reporting features are ticking most of the boxes required. Rx works is by far my favorite PMS and the support available is second to none.

I like the ease of use form a working level. Working as a nurse for years showed me the features that were available - features that i used differed depending on the role in which i was employed at the time. Now as an manager and administrator, i see the background of how each feature can be better utilized. I feel that bringing my nursing experience into the set up of the many features is a huge benefit.

Features around the referral clinics setting could do with some improvement as well as reporting and advanced analysis tools.

il y a 4 ans

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review James, your feedback and insights into our products and services are invaluable to our team. We are delighted to hear that you have found our solution easy to use and feature rich at different stages of your career. We will also share your feedback around reporting and analysis with our team as we strive for continuous improvement in these areas. Our thanks again for your valuable insight. Team Covetrus

Sally
Veterinary Nurse / Owner (Australie)

Very satisfied

Commentaires : Overall I am very satisfied with RxWorks, if the reminder system could be improved it would be flawless.

I like how easy the program is to use and that you do not have multiple windows at one time. It is easy to train staff and navigate if you are a first time user.

The reminder system could use some improvement but the support team are always there to assist us in whatever we may need.

il y a 4 ans

Our sincere thanks for your review and feedback Sally, your comments and suggestions are hugely valuable to our team. We will share feedback with our wider team to ensure we continue to improve and develop RxWorks to meet your everyday needs, specifically around the reminder system. We are delighted to hear that you find the system easy to use, train others on and that the reports provide you insight to track progress. Thank you, Covetrus Team

Evelyn
Senior veterinary surgeon (R.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11–50 employés

Has never crashed - so no plans to change!

Commentaires : We have been using Rx works since 2002. When we first started with it, my business partner chose the system for its flexibility and ease of use and she was very much in charge of most things to do with the system. I hate all things IT with a passion, so I had great trepidation, when she left for Australia 4 years later and I was in charge. However, I need never have feared!
The system has NEVER crashed!!!!, even I can use it easily and do quite a bit of setting up procedures, in house problem solving and checking management reports. There is always a helpful staff member at the end of the telephone, when we can't work a problem out our self, and most things are rectified very quickly.
While there is a vast myriad of things the system could do, over and above what we use, we are extremely happy with it and gradually, little by little, Simon teaches us new aspects to use.

setting up appointment screen very flexible, easy to learn how to use the system, good internal messaging system - saves a lot of time on trying to find everyone around the building to pass on messages in person, clipboards can be configured easily to suit the Practices requirements, can choose to view patient histories either as a "rolling list" or clicking through visits, vast amount of information visible at a glance on the patient window

when initially learning the system, the screen did look very " busy"

Jen
Associate Professor
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Could be so much better, but software development is glacially slow and not very responsive

Commentaires : Pros: Has complete package for accounting, and medical record information. We have been able to work around the software for years, but I am completely tired of waiting for improvements that seems totally do-able, logical and easy. The accounting folks do not hate the software, and the reason it was selected for our hospital in 2005 was the accounting capabilities in comparison to the other software available at the time. Cons:
1. Server uses outdated software and upgrades are extremely limited and slow. Also, running Internet explorer and MS word (which is how the dismissal letters are written) within the server is glacially slow.
2. No interface that is compatible with tablets or smart phones (can access server; however, font is microscopic - less than 8 font sized.
3. No interface with Google or other calendars so that veterinarians can export their calendars to their phones.
4. Cumbersome interface, non-intuitive, inefficient.
5. Difficult to import photos etc.
6. Does not interface to digitally import laboratory printouts into electronic record - scans are attached in lieu of having the lab data within the software. Also should have ability to graph/look at results over time
7. No spell check in medical record entry area - seriously bad!
8. Must open each patient file separately, and cannot keep files open for the day or week while the patient is in the hospital
9. Estimate making is not efficient
10. Ideally, software should recognize the veterinarian when they log in, and open all the current cases so that they are at their fingertips - does not do this. Or admissions personnel, and open all the day's admissions.
11. can only have 6 or so patient files open at the same time - bums me out EVERY DAY.
12. Program opens in a Task Panel that is never where the clinician wants to go, then 2-3 clicks later you can finally get to the appointment schedule. This is extremely annoying.
All of the suggestions and more have been sent down to them on a regular basis over the 7+ years we have used RxWorks. Very little has changed. We were so excited that they finally enabled spell check within the MS Word program on their server, allowing at least the dismissal letters to have some spell check, but really in this day and age, how does it not have spell check in place. Every other program I use (we are talking 20 different types of software I use in my academic life) has spell check. Even this entry is getting spell checked for me.

Emily
Client Care Specialist (Australie)
Vétérinaire, 51–200 employés

Highly recommend for any size practice wanting software that delivers

Commentaires : Highly recommend. Five stars ⭐️

I have been using RX works during my time employed with AES. It is always daunting learning a whole new software system but I can say that I went from a learner user to educating and training other staff members how to use it. The support offered is second to none. The client management system and features are superior and a deliver a great experience to not only our clients but also to our teams.

None that I can think of. Looking forward to seeing the new developments as they are unrolled.

il y a 4 ans

Our sincere thanks for your feedback and fantastic review Emily. Our team are delighted to hear your comments around support, usability and the client management system. Our priority is to offer solutions to help you run your best practice, support your team and to streamline the daily tasks of busy practice life so we are very pleased to hear that our RxWorks solution has delivered these benefits to your clients and team. We look forward to bringing you and your team some exciting new features later in the year! Thank you, Covetrus Team

Heather
Veterinarian (Afrique du Sud)
Vétérinaire, 2–10 employés

Promising product that mostly delivers

Many features useful in maintaining good veterinary records.

Not as easy to use as some other software programs initially. We found that, after the excellent sales pitch, the customer support started dwindling, to the point of non-existent at one point. Some quirks in the software that seem to result in info "disappearing".

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback Heather, your insights are so very important for us to continue to improve our solutions and service levels. I will pass your feedback over to our team and we are sorry to hear that you have had difficulty. Might you be interested in some further training, help or support for your team? Get in touch with our team to discuss the options available or visit https://softwareservices.covetrus.com/emea/training-option/ you can also sign up to our RxWorks user portal on our website which provides help documents, training videos and release notes, you can sign up here - https://softwareservices.covetrus.com/emea/sign-up/

Lucy
Veterinary surgeon (R.-U.)

Rx Works works!

Commentaires : Rx works provides everything you need for managing your practice. There are loads of nice features and probably many I haven't made use of yet! The customer support is excellent and you can always speak to an actual person if you come across a problem or query that needs resolving quickly. It is an expensive system and takes a while to learn all the different components. However, I've been very happy with it and look forward to seeing what they offer for the future.

I like the layout and automatic features such as automated message manager and reminders. The customer support is very good and everyone I speak to is polite and helpful.

It is expensive compared to other PMS on the market and replacement hardware costs a lot from Rx works. They are resistant to make changes that the end user would find useful e.g. viscious dog warnings, integrated phone systems...

il y a 6 ans

Hi Lucy, We're glad to hear you are having a great experience with RxWorks! We introduced 'Behaviour Indicators' into RxWorks in the middle of last year. To get access to this feature simply contact your local RxWorks support team to upgrade your version. Thanks, The HSVS team.

Justin
Veterinarian (Australie)

RxWorks Cloud

Commentaires : Overall, a well known and trsuted software that has lead the way in veterinary practice management systems. Does really need some tweaks to modernise and allow more connectivity and versatility

Ease of use, compatability with third party companies

Dated, Connection via Citrix, data mining is clunky

il y a 4 ans

Our sincere thanks for your feedback Justin, we really appreciate your insight. We are delighted to hear that you find the system easy to use and that you benefit from the available integrations. We appreciate your feedback on flexibility and modernisation - this is something our team are continually striving to deliver bigger and better things on. Do watch this space! If you'd like to share your ideas for how and where you'd like to see the product develop do feel free to get in touch with our team or join the discussion on our RxWorks Community Forum. https://community.rxworks.com/rxworks_veterinary_pms Many thanks again

Jacqui

Lagging behind other products

Commentaires : I've only ever used RX Works and it does have some good functionality but I feel it's being left behind in some key areas because it's difficult to integrate with some other really good products. I get the feeling there is a reluctance to integrate perhaps?

There is a lot of functionality, much of which might not get used.

Integration with other apps is lagging behind other providers. Reporting is clunky and difficult. Modules are available to do certain processes but they are long winded and hard to set up and in some cases difficult to use on a daily basis. There are also too many areas where you have to put in settings for just one process.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Jacqui, thanks so much for your feedback. We take client feedback very seriously and this has been passed onto our customer success team for further review and action. Regards, the Covetrus team.

Anne
Hospital Director (R.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51–200 employés

Rx works in a first opinion teaching hospital

Commentaires : Rx works is a functional system for first opinion practice and the integration with social media for event management is really useful. The ability to use the system for client communications/ text messaging, appointment, surgery and vaccination reminders has really helped to drive return business.
The reporting functionality is excellent > if its in the system, you can report on it.
This is particularly useful for business decisions, forecasting and development.
I would like to see further development of clipboards and the creation of a procedures whiteboard within the system, online booking capabilities and less mouse clicking to close a visit. However, most of the areas in need of development can be resolved with compatible integration with external programmes- it would be nice to have these options within the one system. The tech support on a day to day basis is fantastic and the support from Beverley and Mark on developing projects such as performance pack is excellent. Sammy is also very helpful and pro active as our account manager.

Pip
Vétérinaire, 11–50 employés

RxWorks is easy to use and has great customer support

Commentaires : We have been with RxWorks for many years and, at one point during this time, we were looking to find another PMS. However, at the same time, RxWorks had a large internal shake up. Their customer service went from zero to excellent, this was our main problem. They also rolled out a new version which had a new look with better speed and performance. It is a very easy system to pick up if you are new to it and the necessary training is simple. Over the years updates are rolled out overnight and RxWorks provides an on-line manual with the main changes highlighted. It would be more useful for any changes or new product launches to be followed by training days. The "reports" unit is now comprehensive but it came with the new version and no explanation of what was changed/available. The customer support team helps out every time I have a question but I feel I have missed a lot that would have been very helpful at the roll out of the new version.

Ease of use day to day.

Lack of training for new products. Care Plan.

Alan
Director (Australie)
Vétérinaire, 11–50 employés

RX Works... live up to its name

The software does everything we could ask of it from a clinical point of view. Its intergration with IDEXX and our Supplier is great .

Definitely time for an overhaul of its client communications functionality to make our emails look better and be smarter. This is something that I dont want to pay third parties to do when it is nearly there inside Rx.

il y a 4 ans

Many thanks for your review Alan, your feedback is hugely valuable to us so thank you for your input. I have passed your feedback onto our product team regarding client communications via RxWorks - might you be willing to participate in our Pilot Site programme to help shape our new solutions and the evolution of functions such as client communication tools? If so reach out to betaclinic@covetrus.com to find out how to get involved. Many thanks again

Renay

Grown up together!

Commentaires : We have used Rx Works since 2004 and during that time have merged two other practices into the main Rx system who were using other systems. Rx works have grown with us....! From a manager's perspective, I have not found anything that is as comprehensive and easy to use when getting relevant information out of the system. The support has always been far superior than any other experiences I have had through other companies - 24 hours a day - and this has also improved. Its something that Rx works take very seriously! Although the company has grown we still get a very personal service.
If one of my clinical team was writing this they would say that there are "too many clicks" when entering work etc.. so the front end could be simplified maybe - but as I tell them you will only get out of it what you put in :)

Support, development and updates.

Over complicated in some areas - stock control & documents

Louise

Excellent support when required

Commentaires : RX Works does what we need it to and is always improving

If you have a support enquiry it is dealt with quickly and most issues can be sorted out on the spot with a team member on the phone.

Inventory management needs improvement, too many opportunitie for people to make errors

il y a 4 ans

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review Louise, your feedback and suggestions are vital to the continuous improvement of our RxWorks software. We are delighted to hear that your practice has received excellent support from our team and that any issues have been resolved quickly and efficiently. We will pass your feedback on regarding inventory management to our team to ensure we continue to develop this area to best support your needs. Our thanks again, Covetrus Team

Connie
Office Admin (Australie)

Easy to use

Commentaires : I've been using RXWorks for 10 years now. Its only getting better. The customer services side had come a long way in this time and the functions to use have grown over time also.

Its an easy product to use with many functions to implement into your practice.

It snot having time to use all the functions available.

il y a 4 ans

Our sincere thanks for your review Connie, we really appreciate your honest feedback. Your insight really helps us to continue to make the improvements our clients need to see. We are delighted to hear that as a long standing customer that you have experienced the improvements our team have been working to deliver over the years. Many thanks again