15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur abcoa Deal Pack

En savoir plus sur abcoa Deal Pack

Résout les problèmes essentiels au bon fonctionnement de votre parc automobile, de votre entreprise de financement, de votre entreprise de location ou de votre activité de maintenance et de pièces détachées.

En savoir plus sur abcoa Deal Pack

ABCoA's investment in the most up-to-date state, federal, and accounting rules and regulations improves compliance, allowing the company to focus on meeting it's customer needs confidently.

A little slow to print a page but that is a very minor complaint.

abcoa Deal Pack - Notes

5,0

abcoa Deal Pack a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 134 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé abcoa Deal Pack ?

Mark
Mark
GM (É.-U.)

Long time Deal Pack user

Commentaires : We have been with Deal Pack since 2003 it would be impossible to run this show without them

1) Reporting - the pre-made reports are great and if there is something that is not there you can pull any data out that you choose. 2) Intergrated accounting. Makes life easier 3) Collections - You can run a collection call route as many times as you like and in many different orders 4) Inventory - Buying a car and adding to your inventory could not be easier. It will also set up payables to either cut a check or to floor plan 5) quick deal - Selling a car and transferring it over to your finance company in a blink of an eye

Drawing a blank, any time we have had an issue they are fast to react and fix it.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you!!

Daimon

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great Value, Customizable and Excellent Customer Service

Commentaires : Very positive. My dedicated rep is very responsive and if she is not available, other support reps are great too. Frequent customer engagement is something they do well. They continue to improve with new features and communicate what things have been released or are in the pipeline. Webinars for additional training are really good.

Great value for the money. Looked at other multiple other software companies before selecting this one and their staff was the deciding factor. Their staff actually understand accounting principles so they know how to answer hard questions. They took the time to speak with our accountants before we even signed our contract to make sure we all understood how to proceed. We have very specific accounting practices our company follows and they were able to accommodate all of our requests. Text messaging and email capabilities really helped lower delinquency and engage customers more. Custom reports can be tailored to your specific needs.

Can be a little clunky/buggy to start but support team always resolves any issues very quickly and often times preemptively.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review, we hope to continue to earn your complete satisfaction everyday and support future business growth. ABCoA is dedicated to serving your business and we thank you for being a valued client!

Jose
Finance Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Great Support but the product itself could be better

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I would like to have access to website instead of a program been installed in the computer it will make access and set up easier when onboarding a new team mate or having to switch equipment as well. The time it takes to get an approval from one of the executive to get it installed in the computer could be time consuming

the support team is great! they know exactly what they are talking about and can help you figured out nay issues you might be having.

integrations can take a long time and cost a lot of money.

il y a 4 mois

We sincerely thank you for your positive and thoughtful review of Deal Pack Pro on Capterra. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are excited to inform you that we have a browser-based version of Deal Pack Pro, called Deal Pack Web, available. We are gradually transitioning our valued Deal Pack Pro customers to Deal Pack Web in the order received. We are committed to ensuring a smooth transition for you, considering the unique customizations you have. Our team is looking forward to upgrading you to Deal Pack Web, which will enhance your experience by eliminating the need for frequent RDP installations. Thank you for your continued trust and partnership, and please give us a call if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kevin
Controller (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Great software with best in class support.

We've been using DealPack for around 7 years and it's a great software. The primary reason we bought it was for the fully integrated accounting. Their support has been consistently excellent throughout the time we've been a customer. They're responsive and they always follow up. Best I've ever experienced. The reports are very customizable and provide tremendous flexibility.

The current version has so many features that workflows can seem a little clunky.

il y a 4 ans

Please contact us so we can see what your current work flow is and make it easier for you!

DAVID
Sr. VP (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

User experience

Commentaires : Deal Pack has helped us streamline and automate many processes that were manual in the past thus increasing productivity.

We converted over 2 years ago and can say that we have never looked back and glad we made the change. Our previous software was retired and when we choose a replacement I looked for a company that had experience in our space and was willing to work with us to enhance our productivity and Deal Pack has certainly outperformed our expectations. They listen and care about your business and they want you to succeed. A great company and family!

The only this I would like to see is the expansion of the screen to accomodate newer larger displays

il y a 5 ans

Thank you!!

Jessica
President (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Deal Pack had all of the features we were looking for.

Commentaires : If you are looking for an all in one software this one can do it. Also, their customer service is exceptional! They are all very friendly and extremely knowledgeable.

We are a BHPH business that also has a service department. We were wanting software that could integrate accounting, sales, finance and service. We found it with DealPack.

It is a very complex software, because of all of the features there are several aspects of the software to learn. I only mention it as a con because it really can do it all, you just have to put the time in to learn it.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so very much for your review! We offer unlimited free training, along with webinars, and user conferences; we are available at your convenience to review those features specifically beneficial to your business. Give us a call; we are here to help!

Matt
Chief Financial Officer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Worry Free Loan Servicing and Accounting

Commentaires : Our experience has been stellar. From the first day we toured the facility and went through the demo to literally this morning's communication on a report modification, the experience has been positive and productive. Plus, the ability to have all of the data our auditors need in a format that involves very little time to accumulate has been a tremendous efficiency bonus.

1. Handles all the blocking and tackling as expected; 2. Handles some more complicated items others can't handle; 3. Nice backend accounting, receivables and payables modules means not having to link up to a separate accounting software; 4. Knowledgeable and friendly support team.

1. Would like a little more flexibility to create reports. While it is possible to create a million different reports, the ability to then filter those column selections prior to running the report would save time in processing and yield the exact information requested without further modification.

il y a 4 ans

Your success specialist would be happy to show you how to filter down your reports. Thank you very much for your review!

Brent
GM Owner (É.-U.)

5 Star software

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : One word really! AWESOME and i would do it all over again.

The support is amazing, with the other software programs we have been with we have never had this kind of support before.

Overall, there really is nothing at this time i really don't like.

il y a 4 mois

Thank you!! We appreciate your taking time to prepare and send in a review of Deal Pack. We hope to continue to earn your business every day! Thank you again!

Anthony
Director (É.-U.)

ABCoa Deal Pack

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : We have had a great relationship with Deal Pack. Great company and product.

Fast , accurate and full featured. Highly recommend the product.

Sometimes the software can be slow and time out.

il y a 4 mois

Thank you very much for taking time out to write a review! We hope to earn your business every day!

Mike
Accountant (É.-U.)

Accounting dept. review

Commentaires : Excellent product and excellent customer service

Executions and functions calculated automatically

Cannot correct errors very easily. I would love to see a "delete" transaction function or be able to modify a transaction (other than the date).

il y a 2 ans

We appreciate your input!

Tammy
Executive Vice-President (É.-U.)

Outstanding Company and Team

Commentaires : We could not ask for a better Company to work with. The team is outstanding and never make you feel you are a burden when questions and request arise. Their willingness to customize and/or make changes to the programming has been wonderful. It is evident that they truly care about their customers.

Functionality, ease of use, reports production, ability to grow with the times

We have found anything that we have not liked about the software

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your lovely review! We hope to continue earning your business each day!

Matthew

100%

Commentaires : What an amazing group of people that are available to answer my questions regardless of how many times I have to ask the same question. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been my main point of contact and probably has an answer for me on the same call 95% of the time. 5% I get a return call within an hour. Every time I call, I am connected, with a smile, under a minute. No sleepy elevator music at ABCOA.
This level of customer service is near impossible to find before you add in a global pandemic.

I don't have an accounting background. Deal Pack does the accounting for me. It know how to credit and debit the right accounts to make the accounting clean. When I manage to make a mistake, the customer service is FAST and FRIENDLY to help me fix my error. Also, the team is happy to help us make changes that custom fit the software to out specific needs.

Our business model is unique in the industry and there are a few functions that are backwards for our company, but the team has programmed a work-around and shown us ways to make the software fit. So, more like a 'hick-up' than a 'con'.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so very much!!

Nancy
Finance Assistant manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Excellent customer service and great software

Great software for Collections, we can custom reports to our specific needs, has so many features to help workflow, not hard to learn the software at all. Their staff is always very helpful, they take their time to help us with our questions.

Nothing that I can say I least like but in terms of collections, it will be great to received a notification to our emails when a client is replying back to a message/email sent by our company.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it! As long as all employees have their email address filled in in parameters under employee. Should anyone reply back to an email it will be sent to that collector. Just get with your controller and make sure all employees have their email address filled in.

Dale
owner (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Commentaires : Great customer service and Flawless operation of software. After 17 years of using, Ive had no issues with software and accuracy.

User Friendly and educated Customer Support.

Would like a few more options with recurring payment module

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review Dale! Please let me know via email what additional recurring options you are thinking of. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business every day!

Cory
GM (É.-U.)

Solid In-House Financing Software

Commentaires : Deal Pack has everything we need in one place and makes it easy for new hires to learn. Customer support is great but we have to call them way too often for glitches

It has everything we need for a buy here pay lot in one package, easy to use and teach!

Lots of bugs, erratic sign-outs, crash and operates very slow sometimes

il y a 4 ans

Please reach out to your Success Specialist as erratic sign-outs or being kicked out of Deal Pack is not typically a bug, however, we will have our IT find out why you are being disconnected from the servers. If you have any any issues whatsoever, please reach out to your Success Specialist, we are here to help! Thank you for your review!!

Debirag
Account Manager (É.-U.)

Account Manager

Commentaires : I have been using this program for many years and everyone I have been in contact with are acknowledgeable and kind.

This software program is easy to learn and understand. The way the screen lay out is works perfect.

None I can think of all reports I need are available.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for taking time out to write up a review!!

paul
Owner (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Typically get what you pay for.

Commentaires : I get my financials in a more timely manner.

Much more efficient than what we were using.

Functions buttons could be more organized so as to increase efficiency.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it!

PATRICIA
OWNER
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

BEST PRODUCT ON THE MARKET!!

Commentaires : Well worth the cost and time and effort to learn!! A money-saver in the long run.

I have tried several and researched many software programs for our businesses. Deal Pack is the ONLY program I have ever found that provides totally accurate figures, integrates for both of our businesses (the Finance side-First Fidelity and the Sales side-Hamilton Motors) while still providing separate Balance Sheets and Income and Expense Statements for each company, offers almost 24/7 support that is always prompt and professional, as well as knowledgable, offers customized upgrades and provides regular upgrades to all more than a dozen times a year. Deal Pack is very "user-friendly" and easy to learn. It is ideal for our businesses and has made my entire work experience much more enjoyable, efficient, and accurate. I highly recommend Deal Pack software to all in the business. I believe this is the best dealer-sales software in the automobile industry.

As with any new program, there is a "learning curve". Deal Pack is extremely "user-friendly" and easy to learn and teach to employees. When I was learning the program, I never had a problem getting good, solid support and answers. I can not really think of any true "Con" I have encountered. Every problem I have ever had (and there have been a few) was either resolved with a short telephone conversation, or a support team member "dialed into" my computer and fixed the problem themselves as I went back to work. You will LOVE this program.

Elizabeth
Secretary (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

I extremely recommend Abcoa Deal Pack

Commentaires : We just added automatic SMS and had improvements right away from clients, now I have more time to take care some other things.
Very happy.

I like how easy it is to work with the program, I love how if you have any questions you can call support and they are always there for you to help, super friendly and professional. Thank you, Abcoa you are all awesome!!

Everything is great, I like everything about Abcoa I have nothing bad to say or suggest .

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so very much for your review, we appreciate it!

DAVID
Developer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Friendly and Responsive

Commentaires : Customer service staff are really on spot

I like is user friendly and easy to navigate

I wish the deliveries of data that is being used outside the system will be more accessible

il y a 4 ans

Please give us a call as we will be happy to show you your options. Thank you for your review. ABCoA is dedicated to serving your business and we thank you for being a valued client.

Clint
Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Deal Pack review

Commentaires : Switched over to Dealpack because of the accounting features. Last program we had did not have accounting features built in which was more trouble than it was worth.

The customer service is extremely good. Always get a quick response and questions always answered if and when I have them.

Price is a good bit more than our last software system but given the fact we only need an accountant to come in once a month instead of on payroll it has paid for itself. Really no cons.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your feedback! We hope Deal Pack is the last software you ever purchase, by earning your complete satisfaction everyday and supporting future business growth. ABCoA is dedicated to serving your business and we thank you for being a valued client.

Babs
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Good value for the price

Commentaires : I love the customer service, they are always there when you need them and are able to quickly resolve your issues

The product is easy to use and its good for a small business

The ability to create the reports I would like to use

il y a 4 ans

You can create custom reports in the export data section located in Reports2. These reports can be saved and exported automatically to an email or FTPS. If you need help of any kind, we would be happy to create the custom reports for you as well--just give us a call!!

Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Switching to Deal Pack has proven to be a very good choice, with much less pain than expected.

The product has robust features and has proven to be a very stable platform. Accounting integration has proven to be most valuable. Customer Service is out of this world and is the highlight of the product. Willingness to listen to and address our questions, as well perform customization where possible to meet our needs has been outstanding.

It took awhile to comfortably navigate through all the Deal Pack features. This product is extremely powerful and is consistently improving. The interface (look and feel) of the software lags a little behind its powerful functionality.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for your input!

Gayla
CONTROLLER (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

great service for the price

Commentaires : 8/10 somethings I don't like but I also use Reynolds and Reynolds and have used it for 9+ years so I may be bias.

easy to operate, AMAZING customer service. I call often and always get wonderful service.

Not have controlled accounts. Like Taxes paid by our customers. Id like it to be controlled so i can pull up a stock number and see what that customer has paid towards their sales tax.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review!

Tiffany
Account Manager (É.-U.)

Great Customer Service

Commentaires : I find Deal Pack to be awesome very easy to use

If I made a mistake and I call customer service they always help and teach me something new.

I wish when building a que that my dead account wouldn’t receive a text only the current one could.

il y a 4 ans

We can enable you to never text Paid Off, Charged Off or Repo Accounts--assuming that is what the "dead accounts" are. Just give us a call and we will be happy to show you!