En savoir plus sur Quantum

Quantum est une suite logicielle complète de recouvrement de créances conçue pour répondre aux besoins des agents de recouvrement.

En savoir plus sur Quantum

Non disponible

Non disponible

Quantum - Notes

5,0

Quantum a reçu une note globale de 5.0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 5 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Produits similaires à Quantum

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Quantum ?

Tim L.
President (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

10 plus years using this product!

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : It works seamlessly and it is really easy to use. It is also easy to teach a new employee how to use. I have used other collection software and this one is the best I have used.

you can have Auto Batches set up that can do a lot of the work for you. Software is very easy to understand

Ashur Y.
Canada
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Most user friendly software out there

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I have loved using Quantum since 2005. It's the most user friendly collection software out there. So easy to train new users, and some of the most advanced account search tools for my most experienced. All my credit reports and skiptrace searches were integrated in a clean and easy to locate layouts. Best Software for the money, and the most advanced database search tools at each of my reps stations.

Victoria E.
bookkeeper/HR (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

Quantum 1-1

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Very pleased with my brief experience with this software. In HR, managers can sometimes deal with employees ineffectively and/or in different ways that can be a negative aspect for a company. This software circumnavigates that issue. Easy to learn, easy to use.

Looking for a software than will engage managers but keeps everyone on the same page? This software provides the tools for managers to approach employee discussions in the same way. Consistency across all management allows an organized, clean method of working with employees.

I found no negative aspects of this program.

Mark C.
É.-U.

Great Software!

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Been using Quantum for 9 years. Tech support is A+. Lots of features for the money! Very easy to use. My collectors love it.

Réponse de l'équipe de TrioSoft

il y a 5 ans

I think you accidently forgot to give a star rating for our tech support!

Scott F.
É.-U.

Ease of use

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Triosoft is very accommodating to all of my collection needs...If I ever have a question or concern, I am able to get a prompt response. The software is very easy to use & learn.