Avis clients sur AWeber

En savoir plus sur AWeber

Il s'agit pour eux de transformer les prospects passifs en clients fidèles grâce à des outils d'automatisation et de marketing par e-mail faciles à utiliser, avec le bénéfice d'un support client en direct.

En savoir plus sur AWeber

Feature I like the most that has recently launched on AWeber built-in landing page.

Unable to crop or make any edits to photos in the software. Formatting for blocks sometimes was off when the email went out.

AWeber - Notes

AWeber a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 252 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AWeber ?

Jared
Personal trainer
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Best email automation software on the market

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Marketing mangement (Côte d’Ivoire)

critique de l'application Aweber

4,0 il y a 4 mois

le logiciel vraiment des fonctionnalité énorme surtout celle spam qui empêche les emails embêtant de remplir la boite de messagerie vraiment efficace.

mais il reste encore beaucoup lent malgré les mise a jour et toute les fonctionnalité qu'ils ont

awogor
awogor
Editor In Chief (Nigeria)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Poor Deliverability For Me Best Tagging Experience

Commentaires : My experience with Aweber's customer support even when I start as a free trial was something to take home about. It's easy to create both HTML templates for your emails and also, their easy drag and drop email builder makes it possible to design your email templates or pick from the library of already made templates and edit your campaigns. Email campaigns can also be shared with someone else to import all the flows to their autoresponder with Aweber and save a lot of stress.

I love Aweber's ease of signing up plus, it's a powerful autoresponder with a nice user interface, great email list management, custom segmentation, and the fact that it even delivers analytics to your email after sending an email campaign makes it my favorite. As compared to ConvertKit, Aweber is still cheap and an affordable autoresponder to rely on. Aweber has outstanding customer service which you can reach at any point in time from email, live support, and phone call.

Aweber's Campaign flows feature is currently my third best but then it lacks some features as compared to sender. An example of that feature I was looking for is setting a condition of either a subscriber is qualified to receive the next flow or change a path. That which I can't find in an expensive autoresponder like Aweber.

Kira
Foster Marketing Agent (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Functional but could be improved

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Aweber helped us with marketing and contact management while we used it. It is a good email marketing tool.
We did benefit from the features it has like customizable fields. Ultimately we switched because we found a product with a similar price that had more features and better quality.

Aweber is a well known product and most people know how to use it, it was easy for our teak to use. I loved all the customization and specific options or controls. You can set who will receive emails and when they are sent with more precision than other products.

Aside from the pros mentioned above, Aweber is just lacking in features and quality. The price is similar to other products but you're actually getting less. I don't feel very secure with Aweber.

Bertis
Operations Specialist (Honduras)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés

Aweber, one of the Best!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Great!, in fact, I have learned a lot from this app, on how to work it and some universal handling that goes along with any other marketing app.

It's Free to use! (to a certain extent) and its functionality has a lot of marketing options

At this point all is good, ye I have to admit doesn't matter the app, every app of this nature has in and outs, pros, and cons. Nevertheless, I haven't found anything the takes my inspiration!

B.A.
President (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Good for a small company mail list, but lacks integration

Commentaires : Also, it became too costly an option when trying to integrate my WooCommece store data without purchasing a $49 plugin. The more I wanted to do, the fewer options because available not making this a suitable option for me. Overall, my experience with AWeber was less than stellar and I had to drop it for a better solution.

AWeber is good for maintaining a customer list and sending campaigns. It also provides the capability to use a single list among a couple websites with some integration and upgrades. Overall, I would consider it an entry-level list management option.

AWeber lacks the capability to integrate multiple website data seamlessly without some third-party apps. Not being able to maintain a single list among my three websites was a definite downside to continuing using the software. The form builder and landing pages were difficult and cumbersome to configure, setup and integrate. The RSS options was clunky and the templates were lacking any customization.

Collis
Marketer (Barbade)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

My experience using Aweber

5,0 il y a 2 mois

I found that Aweber gives a very good open rate, which shows how good their Ips are and it offers an easy way to create and deploy campaigns.

I would have liked a simpler option to match the number of subscribers I have or want to add.

Juan
Juan
Creator (Équateur)
Enseignement supérieur, Auto-entrepreneur

Aweber is the classic tool for email marketing

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Solid company. Too pricey for me but a great tool.

Ease of useSimplicityHigh email open rates

Lacks tools of the last yearsWriting space could improve

Ismaël Huberson
Ismaël Huberson
Founder (Côte d’Ivoire)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Aweber

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Aweber is without a doubt one of the best email marketing tools.It is complete and easy to use.Ideal for creating email campaigns and landing pages.

Aweber suits me to run my online business efficiently.

Juan Pablo
Juan Pablo
COO (Espagne)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

AWeber email marketing platform

3,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Works well to have it as your main email mkt platform

Easy to use, great support team. They are always there. Good anti-spam "system" to avoid going to users' spam folders.

Needs some time for the team to learn all their features. We experienced some problems with the unsubscribed list, sometimes needed to verify it and cleaned it manually.

Larry
Larry
Consultant (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Happy 20 Plus Year User

5,0 il y a 2 mois

I am grateful that Aweber has grandfathered me in so I am still paying what I did to start with, but with the many added features they have added.It's easy to use and has a good deliverability rate.

When they first started, their deliverability was much higher because they only allowed those who opted in to be on my email list, which made them almost immune from being sent to junk mail.Although it is nice that I can now import people into my account, it has lowered the number of emails that make it to the inbox.

Scott Brandon
Scott Brandon
Founder (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Aweber is the original OG for email marketing

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

The ease of use and the ability to see your most recent campaigns and stats at a glance

It's not as functional as the higher end CRM's out there, but they do continue to make the product better and add more and more features.

Jessie
Owner (É.-U.)

Good for getting started

Commentaires : I used AWeber for a few years with my first business and was very happy for the price. I had their most basic paid plan which did everything I needed at the time. I will say after taking a year off and reopening this year, AWeber came in second (in a list of 10 options) when making my decision for what to use for the reopening.

When I started my first solo business and needed a way to send emails to a list, Weber was where I started. I had little knowledge about what I might need and wanted a way to get started with as little friction as possible. AWeber did just that.

Probably user inexperience on my end, but I couldn't get a handle on how to best use tags and segments to my advantage.

Jean
Director (É.-U.)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A good overall product but quite expensive and quite limited

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I signed up there because there were number one and it was an easy setup. Over the years competition has been improving a lot and cutting down the price while Aweber stayed the same while raising prices. I was also disappointed when I realized I was charged multiple times for one email address (for each list), and also for unsubscribes. Have to get in touch with support for them to delete in batches. Good support, that being said. Over the years I got frustrated by using the software and how much I was paying for it.

Deliverability to subscribers inbox. Aweber is a reference and well known so email do get in people's inbox. However that has changed in recent years in my country (France). I enjoyed the drip sequence (emails are sent in order over days), but that feature is now available in competitors for cheaper, sometimes better. Customer support has been great, very fast, friendly and responsive.

Templates are quite dated and the general interface is a bit limited. For example, you can only delete 100 subscribers at a time... even if you are charged for the unsubscribed users. Pricing is quite high considering the features. Too high for the money I make with the list. Languages : some part of the software are "hardcoded" in English which is problematic for foreign subscribers.

Joshua
Minister of Music (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great tool for daily emails at a great price!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : AWeber is the budget-friendly solution to marketing emails! You don't have to spend a lot to get big results.

We send a daily email newsletter to several hundred people on a managed list, and AWeber allows us to do this scheduled in advance a month or so out, creat professional emails, and not break the bank doing so.

Occasionally the social media cross-post of our daily campaign has ended up with an AWeber logo instead of our own custom branding. Aweber has worked with us to resolve their issue on that, but for a few days it looked less than desirable. For the money we saved, we are okay with that.

Carol
teacher/author (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Aweber helps even non-techies succeed!

Commentaires : Whenever I've had a question and called Aweber they have been absolutely WONDERFUL with explaining things, walking me through my challenges, and helping answer my questions. Sometimes they've even fixed things for me. Their customer service is stellar and their product is DEPENDABLE. They must have an amazing team because the product and the customer service have never let me down over the 9 years that I've been with them.

I wasn't very technical, but Aweber still made it easy to succeed at newsletters and broadcasts. My first newsletter went out to less than 20 people, but Aweber helped me look like a pro. I LOVED the email collection options. I found the perfect sign-up forms and they are both still adding names to my email list. One form is in the right-hand column of my website (on every page). The other form is a hover light box that shows up on select pages exactly when I choose. It's amazing! The editor works great and the fact that I can copy a previous broadcast email and reinvent it simplifies my life.

I'm not a techie, so I haven't explored this software a lot. I guess the part that I like the least is the fact that there are so MANY options! Split-tests, analytics, parsing...make my head spin, so I tend to ignore those options.

Elijah
Blogger-Digital Marketer (Fidji)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

My Honest AWeber Review!

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Aweber is a wonderful alternative if you are just getting started with email marketing in your business. But, to be honest, you have a variety of options to select from, such as SendInBlue, Mailchimp, Systeme and others, so you can compare and discover which one is best for your business goals. I use Aweber to deliver emails to our premium clients as well as newsletter emails. Aweber features an easy-to-use interface that allows you to get up and running quickly.

Aweber is one of the most user-friendly email marketing platforms I've come across. They've also been steadily enhancing the product, such as by adding new features like a landing page builder and push alerts. The software's high email deliverability rates are my favorite feature. Additionally, the 'Drag & Drop builder' allows you to easily generate emails. Apart from that, it is a list-based software with an easy-to-use interface.

There are none that come to mind right now when it comes to its application for small businesses.

Daniele
Social Media Marketer (Italie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

One of the most famous Email marketing software

4,0 il y a 8 mois

- Very easy to use and implement - In minutes you can upload your list and send a broadcast - Very easy to create followup/automation

- I don't like they charge many times the same lead because is in the different lists - Marketing Automation with limit, not so complete as others

Olga Liliana
Olga Liliana
Freelance (Colombie)
Matériel informatique, 11-50 employés

Revisión de Aweber

5,0 l’année dernière

Pros I just like the capability to look the stats on my campaigns and subscribers. They are compatible with most different softwares accessible. The cellphone app is pretty on hand, too. Their customer support is the first-rate I've discovered for an access stage plan for an e-mail autoresponder. Well, no longer the unfastened model, I do not think. But the lowest degree paid plan lets you call them as much as you like and they may be constantly very helpful. I experience assured that I can discern out anything I need to do as long as I can name them. Most different e mail carriers make you pay a lot more for that characteristic. This is probably the most important purpose I've stayed with Aweber

Cons the have improve región where you compose the emails but there are still issues Whit It I continously ought to undero my emails. and do hard retursn on each líne to get the spacing accutare Also there troubles with transferring for the duration of the email text and adjusting the font sizes and so fort i'm constalytly going returned to the drop menú make certain the font is an appropiate zise as It does not do not forget what font size i decided on for the preceding parágraph maybe there's an área to adjust this

Michelle
Michelle
Owner, Massage Therapist (É.-U.)

Not Great for Small Business

Commentaires : This was the first email marketing software that I used when I first opened my massage practice, based on the recommendation of someone who owned a much larger business. Turns out size matters when choosing an email marketing system. While it was great for my friend with a larger business, it was too simultaneously too much and not enough for my microbusiness

It offered a functional email marketing service that complied with the Can-Spam act

It was not intuitive to use and because I'm such a small business, I had the smallest/cheapest plan which gave me less functionality. I couldn't store images or create templates with my plan, which meant I had to recreate the wheel every time I sent an email.

Réponse de l'équipe de AWeber Communications

il y a 3 ans

Hi Michelle. Thanks so much for your feedback. I see that it's been several years since you were a customer. I wanted to let you know that a lot has changed since then and the limitations you mentioned no longer exist (e.g., ability to store your own images, create templates, etc.). In fact, every customer has access to all features and functionality, regardless of their rate. We do not have pricing tiers that limit functionality. We hope you'll consider giving AWeber another try. We offer a 30-day free trial and would be happy to do a brief demo for you, if you'd like. - BO

Founder (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Great Pricing, Amazing Support

Commentaires : Solid, solid, solid.

Amazing support, I did a side by side comparison customer support test for 5 other vendors and they responded the most thoroughly and the fastest. The API is thorough and haven't had any issues. Interface just works. It has all the stuff you need. The unlimited email sends for pricing is great, most vendors charge you for emails after a certain point.

The templates were a bit confusing, wish it had an advanced mode for interface with more bells and whistles so you don't have to use API to make anything advanced.

Mamuyovwi
Product manager (Nigeria)
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

Feedback And Improvement

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Average

The ability to collect and automate email marketing campaigns on our platform

Higher plans are a little bit too expensive for the average user, higher barrier of entry

Matthew
QA Developer, Web Development (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Why AWeber?

Commentaires : When you go with AWeber, you get the complete email managerial package. Simply, opt-in forms are available to embed in your website, which AWeber used to collect subscriber details. You can send out fully customizable emails manually or on an automated schedule. AWeber further allows you to segment your subscriber list down by subscriber behavior and even target content, allowing you to choose who gets what, and when. Tailoring your content to fit your subscribers is basically a gauranteed way to increase your views and subscriber base and conversion rates.

AWeber provides a simple interface which is easy to manage, and they also provide a large array of tutorials to help make the learning process a bit easier. The templates they provide are also of grat value as well. Tracking subscriber behavior and data is a huge bonus to help improve your conversions. A free 30-day trial is always a huge bonus as well.

A little more expensive than the alternatives. Template quality leaves a little to be desired as well, and the inability to send video via email seems like an outdated issue that should have been solved a long time ago.

Julie
Online Business Coach and Course Creator (Canada)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Aweber has the BEST phone customer service around!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from Aweber phone support has been super helpful and very knowledgeable in answering all my questions. BEST SERVICE EVER!

I use Aweber for email marketing and lead capture but I also started adding sales pages with a low ticket offer. Pretty simple to use but when I get stuck, I just call Aweber and talk to a real person who is helpful.

Would like to see more integration for sales, tracking which landing page sales come from

eric
president (É.-U.)

not the best

Easy to build campaigns and schedule deliveries

doesn't have extensive stats, hard to move and delete contacts in bulk. Delivery was up and down

Réponse de l'équipe de AWeber Communications

il y a 4 ans

Hi Eric, Thanks for your feedback and review. I'm sorry to hear you had some trouble with delivery. We'd be happy to look into this for you. I'm also curious to hear what stats you're looking for that we don't currently offer. Please contact us at https://www.aweber.com/contact-us.htm. All the best, Brandon O.

Aryana
Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Aweber is a good option but a bit more expensive

5,0 il y a 6 mois

I liked that it has a good reputation and that it ensures good open rate.

The pricing went up and the features didn't which is why I switched to another email provicer.