Avis clients sur ImproMed

3,8 /5
  • Service client
    3,8 /5

En savoir plus sur ImproMed

Donnez à votre cabinet la capacité d'augmenter les profits, de réduire les dépenses et de récupérer les frais non facturés.

En savoir plus sur ImproMed

228 avis affichés

Kerrie E.
CVT
  • Publié le 21/02/2019

"Impromed"

Commentaires: Overall good. Its overall keeping tract of our clients patients medical records.

Avantages: It's easy to keep track and answer our clients questions with improMed.
I also use lab screen and other templets that can ease my documents on
our patience. Its also nice to have the emailing features so I can get the information
to our clients immediately.

Inconvénients: The inventory and product side of this software is complicated. I also wish it will tell me
where I'm at with needing to reorder our inventory.
The Templates with prescription labels and reminders we seem to always need a IT person
to help us. IT help can sometimes not followup with us when we need something not as immediate can be pushed aside and not followup. Transactions take a long time with the credit cards.

envoyé par Henry Schein Veterinary Solutions le 01/03/2019

Thanks for reaching our and sending your feedback, Kerrie! We agree that ImproMed provides a lot of great, easy to use features that make it easier to run your business. While inventory can be complicated to get in to a rhythm, we have a great Training Team that knows the best practices and is here to help. In fact, we did a webinar focused specifically on inventory. We would love to put you in touch with a Trainer who can help you and the team sort out some of these areas. If you're interested in learning more, reach out to us at the email mentioned below. If you ever have questions or additional feedback we'd love to hear it! Email us at HSVS.Solutions@HenryScheinVet.com.

• Publié le 21/02/2019
Lexie R.

"Review"

Commentaires: We have always had a great experience and customer service is always wonderful!!!

Avantages: This product is user friendly for scheduling appointments and billing clients. Easy to right click/left click. Very windows based program.

Inconvénients: Medical records-- it is not an easy task to set up medical records within the program and not so easy to edit them.

Kristen G.
Office manager
  • Publié le 28/05/2020

"Could be a great product, but has some issues"

Avantages: Overall the layout is good and easy to learn and is in a logical place. Invoices are easy to create and there is a decent selection of reports to choose from.

Inconvénients: Patients with split billing are a nightmare. On statements, charges for split billed patients are listed in a very confusing way and it doesnt' list what percentage each owner gets billed for. Our clients complain all the time and don't understand what they are being charged for. also, if there is a revision that needs to be made, the next statement doesn't give details on what was changed or what horse it was for, it just shows misc charges/credits at the end of the statement. Not helpful at all!! Syncing laptops to the server take forever!!! The usual sync takes about 1.5 hours and sometimes more. Yes we do the document sync, but I don't know why it has to copy every single file every single time. It needs to just copy over the new items and skip everything that it already has. The report selection, while decent, could be better. There should be more options to choose from for each report. Mobile units cannot add new cities or other certain new info into the database. clients out in the field cannot get a receipt with their full correct address until after the info has been added through the office server. It just looks tacky and is a waste of our time to have to go back and revise things. After almost every "update" there is at least one computer that has a problem. Something always seems to go wrong and I have to pull the computer from the field so my vet has no computer to work from for an additional day.

Brian U.
Veterinarian/Owner
  • Publié le 16/06/2021

"No regrets with my decision."

Commentaires: Excellent. Customer service is vital to the software running properly and Impromed has excellent support staff.

Avantages: Impromed handles all of our software needs and was the only company that could supply the technology we needed for our multi-practice business in 2004.

Inconvénients: Training is essential. New employees take a little time to learn the software. There are several ways to get to the same location and that is difficult for some to grasp.

Katie S.
Veterinarian
  • Publié le 15/06/2021

"Very useful if running a 2-location practice."

Commentaires: Overall, good experience. The fact that we have a satellite location that must remote connect to our main server brings up the most challenges, but this software allows you to do almost anything you can think of. There is a bit of learning curve, but once you are past that, the rest is pretty intuitive. Customer service has improved recently and we get any questions addressed pretty quickly.

Avantages: We chose this software because it was one of the only ones (non-cloud based) that could allow me to access both of my locations in the same place.

Inconvénients: It takes a lot of clicks to complete tasks. Medical Records is also very busy.

Louise A.
  • Publié le 16/06/2021

"Animal Care Clinic - long term user"

Commentaires: It has varied through the years. The transition to Covetrus has been difficult, but I think it is getting better with the differences.

Avantages: Ability to customize and integration of sectors

Inconvénients: That's a hard question. Often updates and upgrades aren't what you want and you prefer older version, eventually you have to go forward.

Kathy H.

"ImproMed Review"

Commentaires: Customer service in my opinion has always been very helpful and timely.

Avantages: The colors and being able to get to things in multiple places.

Inconvénients: Background set up especially forms are very picky and hard to create on your own.
Way to expensive, especially monthly support when you don't use it that often.

Grant G.
DVM/Owner
  • Publié le 10/06/2021

"good product but customer support has gone downhill over 20 years of using the product"

Avantages: easy to use. Lots of different ways to get to the same spot

Inconvénients: The customer support continues to go downhill

Jose M.
VP of Operations
Vétérinaire, 51-200 employés

"Impromed TripleCrown"

Commentaires: The benefits at this point are tied to convenience. Treatment plan is strong, we use it heavily, and we have not found a better option in the market. We are all used to the program and the thought of learning something new is daunting. Support has been untimely, inconsistent, and overall severely lacking.

Avantages: Ease of invoicing. Invoicing is relatively easy. There is usually a way around most problems even if the way is inefficient. Treatment plan module is very strong.

Inconvénients: Reporting. Easier customization for reports would be a great addition. For example, when looking at report data from different date ranges you have to back out of the reports to select another date range. Just a small example but the program is infested with many significant inefficiencies .

Nicole T.
Assistant Director
  • Publié le 03/10/2018

"ImproMed, the best clinic software"

Commentaires: It's really the best clinic software I've used. I've had experience with Cornerstone, ImproMed, AviMark & VCA software. It's hands down my favorite of them all.

Avantages: The ease of use and customer service are great.

Inconvénients: The only thing I can really think of is that there are just SO many features that we have not yet taken advantage of because we haven't had the training on it all yet.

envoyé par Henry Schein Veterinary Solutions le 19/11/2018

Hi Nicole, Thanks for your feedback! We agree that there is a lot ImproMed has to offer. If you ever have questions or need help learning more about the possibilities available, please reach out to us at HSVS.Solutions@HenryScheinVet.com! We're happy to hear more about ImproMed and your practice.

• Publié le 03/10/2018
Nancy B.
practice manager
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2020

"Overall great product"

Commentaires: Excellent. Since our upgrade (video lessons were sent) I have sometimes had 2 or 3 questions per day, the support staff is quick to get back to me if they are not immediately available, and always very pleasant. We have also had some integrations that have gone smoothly with their help.

Avantages: We have been using this product for over 10 years now. We have always been happy with the easy of maintenance, and use. We recently updated to the newer version of the program and are still getting used to the changes. There is a lot more security, as an owner I appreciate this.
We do use the appointment scheduler and one of the upgrades now helps to prevent two people from scheduling appointments at the same time.

Inconvénients: I think the easytime appointment scheduler has been the most difficult to adapt to, it is difficult to look quickly for an available time slot, because it does not give you a view of entire day.
We used to use current invoices tab to help locate clients coming to pick up meds. Unfortunately it is alphabetized by owners first name not their last, and if a spouse picks up it makes it more difficult to locate for billing out.

• Publié le 04/12/2020
Shawna G.
Practice manager
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 02/12/2020

"ImproMed"

Avantages: It has a nice layout, self explanatory.

Inconvénients: To start with the transition from Avimark to ImproMed was a mess- our server arrived without all the necessary information which required our trainer to focus on that during a time we were to receive training. Lab equipment has not communicated with software consistently since the install which was 4/2018. As you can imagine learning a new system when you did not have the appropriate time to be trained can be difficult- their customer support WAS really bad during that time, it has gotten better but I have also had to figure out so much using youtube that I really just do not call them unless I have to. There is no spell check as you go along, you have to type then check it. It refreshes but bumps you out of where you were looking so you have to start all over again. Every now and then it will glitch and bump the date along the right lower side of the screen back to 1900 - so as you are trying to look up soaps and medical records there isn't anything there. Low qty items do not auto populate to the want list. Inventory is not easy to understand and it is easy to make mistakes that throw off your counts. Intelligent inventory was exciting but I was talked out of that by an ImproMed support person so... the spreadsheet is a mess to try and use- very easy to make a mistake for price increases.

• Publié le 02/12/2020
Sanjay J.
Owner DVM
  • Publié le 07/06/2020

"In house vs Mobile versions"

Commentaires: They have been trying to get the mobile edition to appear similar to the non-mobile but still not finished. I'm going to try a different way to use the program and see if that helps.

Avantages: When I bought the practice, there was DOS version of the software which was difficult to use in a windows generation. When we upgraded to the windows version, there is multiple ways to do each task which helps various employees to do their work in their learning style.

Inconvénients: The mobile addition is supposed to run the same as the regular version but after a week of using it, there has been numberous problems using it. Unsure if it would work better if didn't need to sync with my other brick molar practice version that has been operating during the day with the associates seeing patients or if both used the same database. The problems are: the program not loading modules the same, giving the blue "circle of death" constantly, delayed opening of screens and kicking out of the program during operation. The other problem is the customer support: if you get someone it helps but if you need them to call back due to long wait times, they won't call back until the next day. IF YOU CAN, STAY ON THE PHONE LINE! Otherwise they don't consider you a priority anymore = "squeaky wheel gets the oil". When it comes to DICOM integration, it took over 4 months to get medical records to list the images and I still don't think the actual images come up in the rooms, but COVID made that unnecessary for now.

• Publié le 07/06/2020
Whitney C.
Technician
  • Publié le 06/06/2020

"Impromed has changed in the last 5 years"

Commentaires: The customer service use to be top notch but about 5 years ago it started to go extremely down hill. The hold time of 30+ minutes is ridiculous. Often times I get a new IT person who admits to me they do not know what they are doing but have to go thru 45 minutes of steps in order to transfer me to someone else. We purchased a new server in November 2018 and it took 3 months to get it running including sending it back twice for harddrive issues. We were without all computers and lost business for 48 hours and impromed did nothing to compensate instead insisted we were the only hospital that ever had this issue. We pay over 1400 every quarter for IT support and recently had an issue were they told me some of our laptop equipment was not covered but it has never been started in a contract that these items are not covered. I also had an issue with billing and told they could not help me with a workstation issue I was having because we were past due on the bill. It took 30 minutes on the phone and for me to pull up our online banking to prove we paid the bill and Covectrus cleared the check 10 days prior. I have never been so offended and disappointed in a once good honest helpful company. Because of these issue we are seriously considering changing. IT is a huge issue and for a clinic we rely heavily on computers and also a company to help us when there are issues and not waste our time.

Avantages: Software is overall reliable and easy to use. We have a decent size database and as of recently have not noticed any Issues with speed of processing records. Being 100% paperless it is decent medical keeping but there are some integrations I think could be improved on.

Inconvénients: Integration of lab into soap/medical records. Lag time of processing credit cards and researching past products/invoice purchases. Lack of ability to integrate our X-ray software (eFilm) into impromed

• Publié le 06/06/2020
Kris S.
  • Publié le 02/06/2020

"Impromed User since 2012"

Commentaires: From preinstall preparation to use over the past 8+ years, we have been pretty happy with Impromed. You have some of the nicest tech support people and it's a pleasure to work with them. Since this was a new practice, we had no database conversion to deal with thankfully!

Avantages: Generally very intuitive to use. The financial reports generated are great to use. (now if I could get the team to balance at the end of day, I'd be doing good!)

Inconvénients: The Inventory Module needs serious revamping: The out of stock bin in the inventory module is a waste of time as it affects the total inventory value and you have to go digging to find the issue. The Inventory Category report needs to be accessible at any time after the close of the month. Currently if you miss printing it you're out of luck. Everything else seems to be date dependent...not Inventory. Also needs a count sheet for when performing a large scale inventory count without killing a ton of trees. Not everyone has a bar code reader ( or needs one) but there's not a count sheet that doesn't include it. Also there needs to be a way to "hide" products no longer in use or in the hospital so that you are only looking at active inventory in ALL THE REPORTS. I can go on, but you get the idea

Thomas F.
General Manager

"Infinity Software"

Commentaires: I found the support team excellent over the years to handle problems and the development team listens to our concerns and when a patches or an upgrade comes it usually addresses those concerns. From the sales team to support teams they really do their best to help you get the right software for your clinic and resolve any issues.

Avantages: The software Infinity is excellent, it takes the average new employee about 2 month to get comfortable using the software after training and has to be supervised because there is so much for the employee to learn ,especially employees working reception and inventory. Their service and support team are excellent they handle trouble issues quickly are extremely polite and professional. The senior support team are very knowledgeable and are your back up in real problem solving issues that might arise. Of all the software we have tried over the past 43 years. this is the best on the market. As an administrator this software does it all that I need to run a company successfully . I hope this helps you on your decision on the software to use for you Clinic or Hospital. Take care Thomas Fleming
GM, CVDSM Inc.

Inconvénients: Training time to teach a new employee to grasp all the different features but once trained they seem to catch on to the routine. A manager I need reports and they have many to choose from but when I have a staff meeting and need simple graphs showing how we are doing not available. As a manager when software upgrades come it can take anywhere from 1 to 4 hrs to install the software in the practice and you have to become very knowledgeable and comfortable to install this on off hour with their support team.

Fredrik B.
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/05/2020

"Veterinary support software, good but room to become great!"

Commentaires: We are happy with the software, but it's mostly because there is no better competition. The top competitors have some things better, but other things not so good. Would recommend this software to any medium or large size practice. Suggestion for new feature would also be a id card login system, so that with computers in each exam room, the computer is locked when the tech is leaving the room and fast and secure to login when the tech or doctor is back.

Avantages: This is a software with many good functions, integrations with multiple other systems such as Idexx etc. We have customized "vetnotes" and start to see positive effects in our hospital due to this. Easy Time works well and medical records is also well functioning.

Inconvénients: One important thing with a practice software is to be able to set reminders for different users. So you can have "call backs" or tasks that needs to be done set to individual users or groups. Now there is on list that can't be customized at all for a regular 3 doctor practice use. "Easy Time" is a good tool, but setting up a booking calendar that for instance have color coding in the background for different use of the time slot, for instance annual, nurse or problem appointment slot is very hard to setup. Would be great with a template that you could import for a standard week and make minor adjustments as needed, now you have to set up each block for each column induvidually, can only select day, week or month for one slot... Very time consuming. Also, we use the plug in reminder system to be able to have clients book certain appointments directly online etc. which is great, but the system is not very flexible. Lot's more to ask about there when it comes to control of number of annuals per day, etc. The software is very sensitive to network connections. We tried to use laptops for portability, but even with a Sonic Wifi system, we couldn't maintain a good enough wifi in our building to not have any interuptions, which means that you have to close the software and open up, login and open up every module again. Would be great with a standard set of modules opened up automatically depending on what user logs in.

• Publié le 30/05/2020
Brandy M.
Practice Owner
  • Publié le 29/05/2020

"Versatile Program w/ Some Kinks"

Commentaires: When we first chose to get Impromed in 2016, the customer support was fantastic. This was a huge factor in our choosing this product over others, because as a new user we knew we would have some hiccups. Since then, the support has gone downhill quite a bit, especially in terms of consistency. Sometimes when you call in, you get an excellent technician who knows exactly what you need and helps you quickly and efficiently. Other times the person fumbles about and you can tell that they just aren't as knowledgeable, which often leads to frustration for the customer and the technician needing to escalate the problem, which does not lead to an immediate transfer but instead to someone having to call you back (which can be difficult in a busy practice). This would certainly be understandable if it was a really complicated issue, but sometimes I know what needs to happen (I'm just not personally skilled enough in I.T. to do it) and the person just doesn't even know as much as I do.

Avantages: I love that it's very user friendly for daily users on the front end. Adding items to medical records and invoicing are very easy aspects of the program. I also like how customizable everything is.

Inconvénients: Because of how much the program can do, some of the more advanced functions of the program and the setup options can be confusing. There are also some very basic kinks that could be worked out, but I'm not sure that those items are on Impromed's agenda. Overall, those few things don't hinder our overall use of the program.

• Publié le 29/05/2020
Julie K.
Operations Manager
Vétérinaire, 51-200 employés

"Employee Friendly"

Commentaires: We are close to 85% paperless in our Emergency department and this has made a huge difference in the details. The information is retrievable and very easily accessed saving time and money. Would not consider changing systems. Use is so easy and understandable that you can onboard new hires with ease.

Avantages: Impromed is one of the easiest software to use. We put it in place and began usage back in 1990(?) before paperless was even a thought. The software has been enhanced but has not changed in any major way since we started. It's ease of use has remained constant. Upgrades have been consistent with the needs of the time. We have very few things we want it to do that has not yet been achieved. Constant Quality Improvement continues throughout the 30 plus years we have used this software with excellent customer support. The Medical Records and Invoicing modules are better than most. The Intelligent Inventory has made keeping track of inventory much easier, invaluable.

Inconvénients: We started so long ago that any computer system would have been cumbersome. The ease with which we can train our ever- evolving staff saves both time and expense. We run across minor things over time that we would like to have included and give this information to Impromed who may or may not include in future updates. We do have difficulty emailing from Impromed at times but overall there is very little that we are displeased with.

Joanne P.
Hospital Administrator
  • Publié le 28/05/2020

"Good software suffers from poor support"

Commentaires: This is a good software that could be great if the company actually listened to its customers and implemented suggested changes. When I recommend it to others I do so with an asterisk that customer service is lacking.

Avantages: Generally easy to use, often offers multiple ways of performing a function which is nice as people have different ways of learning and working. There are some functions that we kind of take for granted but that help us run more efficiently such as the Recents Lists and Quick Search.

Inconvénients: Software support is the worst! Since we're on the west coast chat support is often closed when we need them. When I call their first response is to want to login and do/fix what I'm asking about, which of course is quicker for them but does nothing to help me learn how to do it myself so I don't have to contact them next time the question arises. Support is very spotty: some techs are great, others do not have adquate knowledge of the product. There are multiple issues within the software that it seems would be relatively easy to fix but the feeling seems to be "it's always been like that" and so they're not fixed. Issues that impede efficiency (for example, having to get completely out of a report screen just to change the dates on the report, instead of offering a back button so all data doesn't have to be input again). In some cases it feels like something was done because it was easy from a coding perspective but in actual usage it is very inelegant. But when these are pointed out it is typically met with a shrug and the aforementioned "that's just the way it is" attitude. Change is excruciatingly slow. The last update ruined our ability to easily ascertain how many new clients we've gotten within any given time frame, which is a critical metric for our continued growth, and the problem has been acknowledged but as far as I know nothing has been done to correct it. Communication in this regard is also lacking.

Angie W.
Director of Hospital Operations
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

"Multi-practice user"

Commentaires: As a multi-practice location we would be lost without the ability to have on central client database to use at all of our locations.

Avantages: I like all of the integrations with this software. The software is updated on a regular basis. The ability to customize the features of the dashboard to each user or group.

Inconvénients: We do have more needs for multi-business features. There are some items on our wish list for the inventory module.

Allen A.
Veterinary Practice Manager
  • Publié le 06/09/2019

"Impromed Practice Management Software"

Commentaires: We began using computers in our practice in the early 1980's. Of the ones being promoted at that time we were most impressed by the features and people behind the system called CompCare, developed by Dr. Dave Allard and Dr. Kent Kruse. Since then we have watched our practice management software evolve and grow not only with our practice but with current technology and current trends in operating a busy veterinary practice. As in our earliest days of introducing a computer as a tool for keeping track of day to day duties and tasks, even today, one of the best advantages of using ImproMed software is the excellent support that we receive from the many technicians that are available either a click or phone call away. We have become so dependent on our practice management software, having such a dedicated team to turn too when problems arise is an extremely valuable resource.

Avantages: We have been with ImproMed since it began and our computer use has evolved along with each change and enhancement with regards to both software and hardware. ImproMed is used extensively throughout our practice and is extremely helpful in tracking everything that we do from appointment scheduling, patient management and record keeping to financial management, accounting and employees.

Inconvénients: The medical records portion of the software has been a recent challenge to us, but one that we are currently learning and slowly becoming more familiar with. Although we have had the capability of using this feature over the years, we had opted to continue keeping hand written charts on all of our patients. Now that we are seeing the need to fully utilize this feature, the least liked thing is the extensive time required to key in all the notes. ImproMed has come so far over the years, we are longing for the day when it will be able to read our minds thus making this task much more effortless!

envoyé par Covetrus le 19/09/2019

Hello Allen, thank you for your detailed feedback. It's always great to get specifics on how we're hitting the mark, and where users see room for improvement.

We're honored to have you as a customer since the beginning.

• Publié le 06/09/2019
Riki B.
  • Publié le 18/07/2019

"Impromed"

Commentaires: Overall it was wonderful. Towards the end it was hard to use but that was because our hardware was extremely old and we couldn't update to the newest version without buying all new hardware which the practice owner couldn't afford to do. BUT that said, the functionality we had was great.

Avantages: Just to start - Our practice USED to use Impromed Infinity - in 2016 we changed to Cornerstone due to budgetary concerns of our practice owner. That said, I miss infinity. It was so much easier to use, I hate having to tab through Cornerstone for everything. Infinity had a written script option, I could (with password protection) change invoices from one doctor to another, we could do year over year by month reports of inventory. The boarding module was spectacular, I feel like with CS I am back in the stone age. I loved it.

Inconvénients: The only thing I can remember having issues with, was some of the reporting functions that the owner wanted. Client retention etc. But otherwise the modules were great. I also absolutely loved the message center - I am in charge of client billing and that is where I stored all of my notes on the different issues I had.

envoyé par Covetrus le 07/09/2019

Hello Riki!

First off, we miss you too! It sounds like your team utilized a lot of the great features within ImproMed.

You'll be happy to know we improved our reporting, and continue to improve, especially around client retention. We also now offer a patient recapture program that brings back lapsed patients-- and practices are only charged upon performance, AKA when patients come back. Talk about a game-changer.

Give us a call, we'll be happy to have you back. We want you to be part of the new Covetrus family!

All the best!

• Publié le 18/07/2019
Marykay T.
IT

"Impromed"

Commentaires: Overall a good medical software but could use some improvement with support.

Avantages: Easy to use and is great for detailed medical records.

Inconvénients: Took years to find out why it was slowing down at the top of the hours. Was sure it was because of their hourly backup and it was but was always told by support that it was some other reason. Was very difficult getting support that new the software that was able to find the backup issue and fix it.

Margaret S.
VMD

"Impromed"

Commentaires: In the beginning, I would have looked no further. I was using the software for at least 5 years and was satisfied. But since about 2 years ago we had a few issues, that originally a technician would help with (namely getting the software to communicate with the Dymo label printer, or the Idexx bloodwork), the personnel will not help.

Avantages: The ease in which it can be picked up and used. The fact that it was user friendly and ORIGINALLY technical support was available and utilizable

Inconvénients: It does not integrate well with other software (for instance if your Xray or bloodwork technology is from a different company.
Also we had EXCELLENT support originally. We were happy to pay a monthly fee to be able to call and speak to technicians who were quite good at their job, and were respectful, courteous and kind to those of us who were learning/limited in computer skills. Now the process is difficult, and they will not help as they did in the past. For example, even the software for the prescription label maker that they deem to use with their software, they will not help to have work with this software.