Avis clients sur ePAC

par EPAC Software Technologies

4 / 5 3 avis
ePAC

Keeping track of your assets is easy with ePAC

Publié le 24/07/2015
Jim T.
Maintenance Tech
Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
4.5 / 5
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ease of use in our day to day facilities operations make ePAC a smart choice of us. If I'm not here to oversee things the other techs all have enough training on ePAC to make sure service request are dealt with and PM's are not missed. ePAC and training made this possible. Also like that I can track major assets such as Chillers, Boilers, Air-Handlers, etc. and see where we have had problems in the past to help predict when we may have trouble in the future. Along with that we are able to track warranty dates which is helpful when you are dealing with all the mechanical and other things we track here.

Inconvénients: There really isn't much not to like about this software. It's very user friendly.

We implemented this software to help us plan and track maintenance wor

Publié le 11/04/2016
Elizabeth sarles E.
Analyst
Fabrication électrique/électronique
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
3.5 / 5
2.5 / 5
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is easy to use, you can upload pictures for easier identification. It uses a simple format that is easy to use.

Inconvénients: We have an older version and from my understanding the reason for this is because previously when we tried to update the software it was difficult. There experienced a lot of error messages and gave up on future updates.

Highly recommend

Publié le 20/01/2017
Eric P.
Systems Administrator
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is an excellent product for managing many of our maintenance functions. We have had zero issues all along the way.

Avantages: Their customer support is phenomenal. I can't praise their support teams enough - the phone rings twice and someone is on the line ready to help. I've several instances where I needed to upgrade the system over the weekend and they just told me they would make themselves available whenever needed them.

Inconvénients: None.