15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur ClickTime

En savoir plus sur ClickTime

Si vous devez gérer de 20 à plus de 1000 employés, le logiciel de suivi du temps par projet de ClickTime est parfait pour votre entreprise.

En savoir plus sur ClickTime

The product was very intuitive and easy to use. The main reason we used this item was its integration with Quickbooks, and that functioned very well.

When you have a company that has several projects going on at once, it makes it difficult to locate your project.

ClickTime - Notes

ClickTime a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 207 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ClickTime ?

Shelley
Shelley
Production Director (É.-U.)
Design, 11–50 employés

Satisfied Longtime ClickTime User

Commentaires : As a longtime user of ClickTime and one of our agency's Administrators. I absolutely love ClickTime. The Customer Support staff has always been responsive and supportive of our needs.
Years ago they worked with Sequel for the Admins to pull a special report landing in the most amazing, versatile pivot table that we still use today. This allows the super admins to summarize information and change parameters on the fly in ways that supersedes any of the Reports available too Managers.
Recently, as we investigated and explored adopting the Project Insights tool, our rep was supportive, informative and patient in the process. We are looking forward to using that tool and seeing it develop to better serve our agency.

• The amount of information that this application collects while being very simple for users to fill out. • The variety of reports that managers can choose from viewing the data collected by task, person, project, etc. • Exporting these reports and also lists of project or users etc. into varying formats, .html, PDF, Excel... • The ease that the Advanced Tools allows Admins to alter past data that needs correction for a number of reasons, such as wrong task, wrong hours, wrong project, etc. were entered.

• Building custom reports can be a bit challenging • The ease and speed with which managers can choose the best existing report for their use. Seeing previews could be more clear and faster. • There is not an easy-to-use build-in way to monitor jobs by a project to project basis from budget to actual. We are currently adopting the Project Insights Tool that covers many of our needs but doesn't provide some features that we need to make it completely useful

Lucas
Director of Quality (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great Time Tracking Software!

Commentaires : I have enjoyed using ClickTime, it has made my daily routines much easier.

It made my life as an employee completing time sheets 95% faster than our old Excel Spreadsheet method. Also, completing Expense Reports and linking them to Jobs. As a manager, it made my life much easier tallying multiple employees and expenses time to one job.

Sometimes the Stopwatch or the other method wouldn't hold the time you put in and cause you to have to backtrack, but this does not happen often.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Lucas, Thanks for your feedback! It's great to hear that ClickTime has helped you both as an employee and manager. Your feedback helps us discover new opportunities to improve and make sure you have the best possible experience. Please continue reaching out to our Support team if you have any issues or questions. Best, Ethan

Brittany
Finance Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Helpful tool, but could be more helpful

Commentaires : This has been a helpful tool for our company, and with little funds as a nonprofit, the price is pretty good as well. Employees, supervisors, and admin use this daily to help get our work done

I like that my employees can easily divvy up time spent on program and grant related activities. As an administrator, I like the time off module because it helps to track vacation requests and automatically sends to a supervisor (reducing time and paper). The vacation accrual feature in this module is also helpful to reduce time and allows employees to check their balance at any time without bugging me for it. We also use the expense module and that has become helpful as well in reducing paper and time for supervisors.

It would be helpful to be able to adjust expenses on the admin side after they have been submitted. If a change needs to be made to an expense project/job, admin can not adjust it, instead you have to reject it, have the employee change it and then resubmit it. Also while most reports work well for my needs, I have tried working with support to get a nice report with an employees expense sheet followed by the applicable receipts (being able to select a expense sheet status, or date range would be a cherry on top). I was told this kind of report would cost extra because it is customized. It seems to me this would a natural report for an expense module. Currently I have to pull all expense sheets, and pull all receipts and piece them together. Also when I added the expense module I was told it integrated with Quickbooks. However, it only integrates with the Desktop version, not the Online version.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Brittney! Thank you so very much for your review of ClickTime. I am going to reach out to you directly to share some great news. I have a way for you to be able to print out expense sheets with attached receipts, (without having to have a customized report) and I will be happy to get you our NEW QB Online connector! I am so very glad that you were able to share your needs so we know how best to serve you and your team. I will be in touch. Best Regards, Brea Phillips ClickTime | Customer Success Manager

Joel
Principal Consultant and Owner (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy to use and enables me to do my work not spend all my time running the software

Commentaires : It is dependable and easy to use.

ClickTime is extremely easy to learn. I had no problems setting it up and my employees have had no problems using it. The software enables me to have employees enter time and expenses themselves with a high degree of accuracy, quickly, and easily. I did not have to reconfigure my operations to use the software it worked how I was configured because of its adaptability.

Not having a plan that covers multiple people for a flat rate is an issue. Also given the frequently changing staffing levels and that I use per diem employees the monthly subscription by person while flexible for most is an issue for my operations. The software does not have the ability to automatically track compensation time or accumulate it and use it, nor does the time off module have an accumulation rule set that works for me. If I could create compensation and time off accumulation rules by hours worked or weeks worked, it would be better, and I would get the time off module.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Joel, Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. We're glad to hear that ClickTime has been beneficial for you and your staff in many ways over the last 2+ years. We recognize your request for compensation time and more flexibility around our pricing structure because your staffing changes over time. We will work with our product team to address these issues and look forward to continuing to partner with you for a long time to come! Thanks, Ethan

MATT
President (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, Auto-entrepreneur

MaPS, Inc.

Commentaires : As a consultant, I get paid for my time - and my days are often broken up into many tasks for many different clients. Tracked time = billable time and ClickTime allows me to quickly and easily track my time and run reports for monthly invoicing. Bidding new jobs is more accurate now too, since I can easily run reports by phase and task to see how I did on the last similar job - and estimate the hours/price the new job accordingly.

Easy to set-up and easy to use. Low cost.

Can't copy/paste/add repetitive tasks - have to fill out entry for each.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Matt, Thank you so very much for the wonderful review of Clicktime. I see that you asked for the ability to copy/paste/add repetitive tasks? I will reach out to you directly to help me understand the need in more detail and get this feature request properly logged for you. I look forward to speaking with you and thank you again for your wonderful feedback on ClickTime. Best, Brea Phillips ClickTime | Customer Success Manager

Lisa
Controller (É.-U.)
Relations publiques et communications, 11–50 employés

ClickTime empowers our team

Commentaires : When I came on board, we were a four-person company using Excel spreadsheets to track everything on our individual hard drives. As we've grew -- we're now four times the size we were -- we needed a way for managers to see where we were on hours in somewhat real time. ClickTime allows us to do so. Managers can run reports to see who's on vacation, how everyone is doing against their time allocation budget, where we stand on clients to date. It's a great tool that lets them see their clients' status without solely relying on the accounting department.

ClickTime is intuitive to use and set up. We use the following modules: time tracking, expense reporting, time off management and resource planning. The mobile app makes mileage, expenses and receipts a breeze to track paperlessly. Time tracking, time off management and resource planning empower our account managers to use our clients' dollars wisely and our team members to manage their time appropriately.

Data exports flat only with custom reports. It's a bit clunky in handling retainer clients. There's not a way that I know of to write off/down time.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your review of ClickTime! I would love to get some more details around your retainer clients and how we may be able to create a workflow for write-ups and downs in your system. I will reach out directly to schedule some time with you. Many Thanks, Brea Phillips ClickTime | Customer Success Manager

Mic
General Manager (É.-U.)
Génie civil, 2–10 employés

Great Software for a Growing Company

Commentaires : Clicktime allows us to track hours, job functions, and expenses to individual projects. I also like the dashboard features which allow us see a quick snapshot of where our budgets are currently sitting and if we are close to exceeding project budgets.

Clicktime is easy to use and easy to track your hours by project, employee, client, ect. We are a small company but are spread out across multiple states. Using both the online clicktime portal as well as the IOS app have made tracking employee time easy.

We've had trouble integrating clicktime into our Quickbooks, it may be user error, but we've not quite figured it out yet.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Mic, Thank you for the wonderful review of ClickTime! I'm glad to hear that you've found it easy to use and beneficial to your organization. Keep your eye out for an email from us regarding our Quickbooks integrationwe'd love to help you get it running smoothly! Best, Cali ClickTime

Tom
President (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Served Us Well

Commentaires : The data we got from ClickTime was instrumental in helping us really determine our profitability per service line, per client and per person. Before we implemented, we were flying blind.

With a complex client base, we were able to customize to support a lot of daily entries. Great reporting and lots of customizations we could make to our reports. Very stable platform. In 8+ years it was almost never down.

We struggled with the mobile app. We started long in 2012, long before app came out. By the time it came out, we found it cumbersome. We never really tested the most recent versions as my team works all on desktop environment.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Tom, Thank you so very much for your review of ClickTime. I will be more than happy to review the Mobile v2 application with you and see if this would be a good fit for you and your team. Thank you for your feedback and have a fantastic day! Best, Brea Phillips ClickTime | Customer Success Manager

Angella
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)

Easy to Use, Great Service

Commentaires : Our organization implemented ClickTime almost 4 years ago. It has a been a great solution for tracking our time. The system is easy to customize based on your needs. It's given us much better information for making better decisions. Reporting is easy and detailed. We also implemented the expense reporting module to automate our expense report process. That was a significant time savings for our organization. ClickTime is always rolling out new features and making improvements to the project. The help resources are great and easy to use if you have a question or encounter an issue. I highly recommend ClickTime.

ClickTime is very easy to use and can be customized to meet the needs of your organization

One of the challenges we've had as an organization is just determining what can a regular user see vs. a manager vs. an admin, but we've found easy work arounds for this.

Dan
COO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Exactly what we need

ClickTime is reliable, simple, and does everything we need without extraneous features getting in our way.

There are some nits in the time entry form if I’m searching for things to complain about, but overall I have no major complaints.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Dan, Thank you so much for your review of ClickTime. I'm so glad to hear that you are finding value in our product! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can assist with. Best, Cali ClickTime

Cheryl
Director Finance & Admin (Canada)
Enseignement supérieur, 201–500 employés

ClickTime has enabled us to better analyze operational and project costs!

Commentaires : Clicktime has a very intuitive user interface and it is easy to setup and maintain. It has enabled our IT department to track the level of effort we spend on operational task and project activities. We have a far better understanding of where our employees spend their time and able to make more informed decisions about where to invest our effort. It is also very easy to update and change the activities that are tracked so we have been able to evolve and mature our Clicktime usage over thee last two years. We were faced with budget cuts, which required us to make sure we were investing our time on the right activities. Clicktime has been a valuable tool and has assisted us in understanding the cost of our activities, which has supported our decision making.

There are only 3 security roles available, even though you can configure access at an individual level it can be somewhat time consuming.

Kate
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11–50 employés

User-Friendly

Commentaires : It helps us track what we need and is easy to navigate. Any time I need to contact customer support, they are super helpful, professional and timely!

ClickTime is very straight forward and easy to use. And there are so many types of reports available to run, which is great. We even use the custom report generator for some special reports we need and with some guidance from support, they were able to help us get what we needed.

When employees use the stopwatch feature and forget to stop the clock, they don't always know to go back and fix the time entry. I only catch it when I'm trying to lock timesheets for all employees at the end of the month and it won't let me lock those with open stopwatches. Perhaps if the user received an email from the system, when that occured, they would be more likely to fix it. It would also be nice if the "Notes" feature could be required for certain projects only, rather than all or nothing.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Kate, Thank you so much for your review of ClickTime. I'm so glad to hear that you are finding ClickTime easy to use. We will also make note of your suggestions regarding the stopwatch feature and the notes requirement for possible future development within the app. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can assist with. Best, Cali ClickTime

Austin
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Review of Clicktime

Commentaires : Very Helpful. Pricing and project run rates are a very easy task. YOY comparisons.

Flexibility when it comes to adding new projects, clients, and activities. Reporting on time spent on projects are a very simple task. Excel linking and custom reporting has made day to day operations much smoother and let us track the run rate on certain projects and give our clients a heads up. The Resource planning module is a very nice feature that helps keep employees on track.

The Resource planning module is very clunky. Compared to the rest of the interface it seems somewhat behind with all the script errors I run into. If there could be a possible import function from excel to the resource planning module it would make adjusting employees time a very simple task instead of fighting with filters that cause the module to crash after a while.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Austin, Thank you for your ClickTime review! I have reached out to your Customer Success Manager Ethan Good so he can touch base with you and log some feature requests on your behalf around your Resource Planning needs. We value your feedback and look forward to hearing how we can assist you better. Many Thanks, Brea Phillips ClickTime | Customer Success Manager

Roger
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

A fantastic piece of software

Commentaires : Its fantastic and scalable - meaning that it suits an expanding business such as ours perfectly. As highlighted above - no software is any use without a great support team and they are brilliant at ClickTime which makes all the difference and enables us to fully understand how to use the software to meet our specific needs and at our own pace

It is easy to use and adds value to several parts of our business, in particular, time recording, resource planning, billing and expense recording. It enables us to monitor our productivity, assess our rates and charges and understand true project costs. The software reports are pivotal to our monthly billing and also inform our ongoing rates and prices The support team are fantastic with particular mention to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who's been brilliant and provided us with exceptional customer service

There is nothing that we don't like about this software

il y a 4 ans

Roger, Thank you so very much for the wonderful review of ClickTime. We love to hear that you have had such a positive experience with ClickTime and that the support team has made such an impression. Please let us know if we can assist in any way with your ClickTime experience as we are always here to help. Best, Brea Phillips ClickTime | Customer Success Manager

Monica
Finance Associate (É.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 2–10 employés

Solid Option for Small Organization

Clicktime offered our non-profit of about 50 employees all of the functionalities we needed to both manage programs, track hours for payroll, as well as managed reimbursable business expenses. Navigation on the platform was intuitive. We used their reporting function often, most notably for our monthly reporting to clients. Customer support was always accessible -- always reached someone on the first call. Clicktime is a no-frills application that covers all the bases at an all-too-affordable price.

I only recall two items that I found less than ideal that, in the end, didn't impede the completion of my tasks. One was the PTO tracker, which only allowed us to accrue on a monthly basis. We have a biweekly payroll schedule, so it would have put me more at ease if I could have synced the accrual in Clicktime to occur exactly as it did on our payroll platform. The second oddity was some issue I had with the XML linking to Excel. It turned out that I need to use a legacy version of the XML data import function in Excel, but it took a couple of calls with multiple support people before this solution was pointed out (though in all fairness, they had outlined this in one of their help pages, but I had missed it).

il y a 4 ans

Hi Monica, Thank you for your review of ClickTime. I am glad to hear that the support staff were able to help you with the few opportunities you did experience. We are always here for you if anything else comes up. Best, Brea Philips ClickTime | Customer Success Manager

Robert
Head of Finance & Operations (É.-U.)
Relations publiques et communications, 11–50 employés

Nectar

Commentaires : Overall Clicktime has been a great tool for our company, does what we need it to. There are some nice to have features that I would like to have seen but nothing that was a major impediment.

The interface is simple and easy for users. The resource planning tool is very useful.

There are some UI things that caused issues. Some examples: when setting up rate lists and I'm using my scroller on my mouse rates will change causing errors, the resource planning tab isn't easy to tab back and forth between cells, would be useful for populating hrs & budgets. The report creation tool is nice but wish more fields were included (budgets, allocations, etc).

il y a 5 ans

Hi Robert, Thank you so very much for your review of ClickTime. I have asked your Customer Success Manager Ethan Good to reach out to get some additional information about your needs so we can enter some feature requests on your behalf. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you soon! Best, Brea Phillips ClickTime | Customer Success Manager

Shequaya
Admin Mgr (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Clicktime Review

Commentaires : It has gotten better over the years. It would be nice if this Fully integrated with BambooHR

We really enjoy the ability to have many different funders and projects. We like the ability to customize who can charge to certain projects

we really wish the mobile app and website could do some sort of geolocating sign-in. This would enable us to be sure people are signing in when they are actually at a work site

il y a 4 ans

Hi Shequaya, Thank you for the wonderful review of ClickTime! I'm so glad to hear that you've found value in our app! I also wanted to let you know that we are actively working on an integration with BambooHR, and I'll reach out to you directly with more information! Thank you again for your feedback and please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can assist with! Best, Cali ClickTime

Denise
Chief Financial Officer (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

ClickTime can give you great information

Commentaires : Absolutely great support. Any problems I have had [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
is the best and will help you resolve any concern that you have. If there has to be a work around she will find it for you.

Love the new feature of the time off. No paperwork any longer. Everyone has their balances at their finger tips at all times. Approvals are so easy.

Sometimes it is very hard to do some of the reports that are needed. Since the last update I cannot get vacation time like I used to. Part of that is how I set the vacation time up but reporting should be easier than it is.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Denise, Thank you so much for your review of ClickTime. It's been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to helping you get even more value out of ClickTime in the future! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can assist with. Best, Cali ClickTime

Silvia
Principal Architect (Canada)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2–10 employés

FBA Review

Commentaires : tracking time for each user and the comparison between billable and non billable hours is a very useful tool
we don't use the accounting portion of click time what would be an asset

The ability to retrieve reports on different projects throughout many years.

Sometimes the project name or number does not show in the users page even though the name is placed in the slot.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Silvia, Thank you so very much for your review of ClickTime. I am so glad to hear that it has worked out so well for you! The few issues that you are experiencing I will be more than glad to help with. I will reach out to you directly to schedule some time with me. Best Regards, Brea Phillips ClickTime | Customer Success Manager

Karen
Administrative Manager (Canada)
Télécommunications, 11–50 employés

Clicktime Works For Us

Commentaires : Clicktime has been a good product for our payroll and expense reporting needs. Also great for capturing hours and equipment mileage for safety reporting.

- Easy to learn and use both mobile and computer app - Reports are easy to manipulate so you can get the info you need - Customizations are generally available or alternates are offered - Billing is straightforward - Customer service exemplary

Mobile and computer apps are not always updated at the same time, so changes available in computer app may not show in mobile app right away

il y a 4 ans

Karen, Thank you so very much for your review of ClickTime. I am thrilled to hear that your customer service experience has been exemplary. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance. Best, Brea Phillips ClickTime | Customer Success Manager

Patricia
Contracts & AR Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Fabulous Customer Service!

Commentaires : Easy to program, easy to use and great customer service staff!

We've used ClickTime for a number of years and the customer service team is excellent! They are knowledgeable, patient and very friendly. I especially like that it has been the same customer service personnel since we start using ClickTime. That says a lot about a company.

I would like it if our annual hourly rates per client could be entered once and populate for all selected jobs. Our hourly rate varies by position, so it is not just one hourly rate.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Patricia, Thank you so very much for your review of ClickTime! We are always delighted to hear when the support team is able to help. Let us know if we can be of any additional assistance. Best, Brea Phillips ClickTime | Customer Success Manager

Beth
Finance Manager (É.-U.)

Flexibility & Great Price

Commentaires : Phenomenal experience. I used other time tracking in prior jobs. ClickTime is more flexible, easy to use and customize, has excellent help resources and responsive customer service. They have made several thoughtful additions to the site, like leave and expense tracking, and are very responsive in developing the product to meet customer needs.

It's customizable to match our grant requirements and add-ons like leave tracking and expenses have streamlined our paperwork. The pricing for non-profits is very reasonable.

In the Leave tracking, I can't extract the notes that employees enter.

il y a 4 ans

Beth, Thank you so much for your review of ClickTime. I am so glad to hear that you've found value in our product and our services! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can assist with. Best, Cali ClickTime

Lori
Administrative Project Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Clicktime Makes Everything Easier!!

Commentaires : ClickTime helps Food Tech share information with everyone in our Company. Information, such as "active project," "Employee phone listing," to name just some information that is easily accessible by all employees.

I love that you can have so much information in one place!

There is nothing that I don't like. I think that it is user friendly and everyone in my Company seems to grasp it.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Lori, Thank you so very much for your review of ClickTIme! You and the team at Food Tech have been such a joy to work with and I am glad that you are so successful with ClickTime! Please let me know if I can be of any additional service to you. Best, Brea Phillips ClickTIme | Customer Success Manager

Ryan
Partner (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 11–50 employés

Best resource to track client billing

Commentaires : Overall I would say that software is outstanding and a must have for any business that utilizes billable hours as a primary means for income.

The software is extremely easy to use and set up employee accounts. We use the software daily to track billable hours and run reports to help supplement our invoices.

The only down side to the product is the cost. It may seem like only 15 per month per person is cheap when you are a small company it ads up quickly.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Ryan, Thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear you're finding ClickTime valuable for your team to easily track their billable hours and run reports. We appreciate your support over the last 2 years and look forward to continuing our partnership and learning more of your feedback. Thanks! Ethan

Kelly
IT Project Manager (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

ClickTime Insights

Commentaires : Project reporting is the main one for me and managing peoples input and effort against each project.

The ease of use on all areas, absolutely love the reporting factor and what I can show on our Management meetings for the Project billing side and P&L for the company

There were a couple of teething problems where we were not set up correctly during the trial and had to keep clearing the cache to update client billing/budgets on the system but other than that the set up was great and ran smoothly during the trial