15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur DaySmart Pet

En savoir plus sur DaySmart Pet

123Pet est un logiciel facile d'utilisation pour gérer votre entreprise de toilettage sur mobile, PC et web.

En savoir plus sur DaySmart Pet

This is a source of frustration and we wish they would bring those functions back.

DaySmart Pet - Notes

4,0

DaySmart Pet a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 173 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé DaySmart Pet ?

Ray
Ray
Partner (É.-U.)

Great but not exceptional

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have used a smart since 2013. Overall, I would give them an A minus. Customer service is phenomenal but sometimes you have to get to higher levels to get certain issues resolved. It should not be that way. Wait times are extremely long to speak to someone but that has improved lately.

I love the reminder features that can automatically go out. Some of the reporting is also very helpful. I love being able to integrate my credit card system into the POS.

I hate the fact that they are no longer going to add or modify features to the non-cloud base version.

Glo
General Manager (É.-U.)

We love DaySmart

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We have had a great experience with Daysmart overall--it greatly improved booking efficiency in our salon and helped us eliminate double bookings and decrease the amount of missed appointments we were experiencing.

We love how easy it is to use and find information on all of our clients!

We would love a feature that would tell us our next available 1 hr apt, 2 hr, apt, and weekend appointment. It would make running our business even easier! We would also love a better wait list design--we often have a large waitlist and the set up of the current wait list function does not work for our set up.

Manager (É.-U.)

Bad to worse

Commentaires : I picked this software because everyone said it was easy to use. I needed something easy for my coworkers and boss. We went from hand written everything to a computer. I was supposed to be the one to get everyone on board. Unfortunately this software has caused numerous problems. On average we 5-6 random appointments show up that 123 pets sent reminders for but we have to appointment on record. It’s glitchy and messy. There is no rhyme or reason to any of this. It’s also extremely expensive! Although they are willing to reduce some of the rate once in a while because by their own admission, the software is bad. Or “untested”. It feels like they started from scratch and they’re selling a beta version of incomplete software as if it’s ready to go. Seriously DO NOT buy this software! Biggest regret!

Anytime I call in to customer service the techs tell me they know the software is bad. It makes me kind of laugh.

Company will send out random updates that crash the system. Zero timelines given out to clients for fixing the problems. Ease of access of client information on calendars and dashboards is redundant and lacking. (Why not show a phone number with the client name? Also why swap around the pets name with the clients first name. Software cannot consolidate multiple pets with different groomers. People are double charged if not done one at a time. Software creates duplicate time slots for employees which crash the system and make random appointments disappear from the calendar. Adding availability to the schedule is nonsensical. Booking availability for an employee M-F in one step is impossible. This issue makes it easy for the overlapping of availability frequent and causes appointments to also disappear. The system cannot consolidate duplicate accounts. You have to go though and “archive” the client and pet. Archived Clients May still be scheduled, which is a nightmare. Daycare and boarding doesn’t work and hasn’t worked for over a month. They say they’re working on it. -again zero timeframes Customer support can’t really do anything to help out. They just apologize and say that the software is bad. Nearly every single time I’ve called it’s been this way. The software doesn’t recognize a first name or last name. But it recognized (Last name, First name). Now without a comma the name won’t pull up.

Shawnee
Groomer (É.-U.)

Use it everyday!

Commentaires : I like DaySmart and really love that I have it on my phone and can check throughout the day! I have used other softwares but for a larger company this is great product!

It’s easy to navigate and makes life so much easier with the reminders for clients! It’s pretty user friendly in that you can figure it out on your own. There are many different ways to schedule or maintain your day.

It is a little hard to teach new people how to use because it has so many different ways to achieve what your trying to do.

Lena

DaySmart Pet Software is Essential for Pet Grooming Salons

Commentaires : We used to use other software to schedule our appointments in our grooming salon, but found that there was a lot that we couldn’t do. Then we found DaySmart Pet and decided to try it. The software is perfect, it has everything we need. It integrates easily into our website, allows customers to book online on their own, sends appointments to us in a nice easy to see schedule, and sends reminders and pickup texts automatically. We are able to keep track of the pets easily and add or see any notes that may be relevant to the pet. I feel this has made us much more efficient! I would highly recommend to any salon.

I like how easy it is to schedule appointments and communicate with our customers. I also like how much information I am able to collect about each client to see anytime needed.

I would like to see more customization offered, such as the ability to personalize texts sent to customers.

Rebecca
Owner/manager (É.-U.)

Good software but slow

5,0 l’année dernière

Daysmart has so much information about the pets available plus lots of reports.It is easy to see the schedule at a glance.It is easy to run payroll! It is easy to learn basic functions

It is slow! It can be glitchyBooking would be better if you could set what times groomers perform certain services and then fill it in with appts. That would work well for online booking as well. Online booking does not work for more than one appt at a time. It is difficult to find settingsWhen using their cc it crashes all the time so we have to enter manually

Natasha
Vice President (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Busy Grooming Salon? Say no more!

4,0 il y a 9 mois

The review prompting KILLS! We have gone from 7 Google reviews to 200+ reviews and just one year using Daysmart Pet. We also see less no shows due to their auto-reminder texts and are busier than ever. They system is easy to for both the front desk staff and the groomers.

There are some little features here and there that I would love to see. We also encounter some bugs that can be frustrating, but the support team is usually already working on them before I even have a change to report.

Hanna
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Great CRM for pet grooming

Commentaires : I love 123 pet groom, only thing missing is a digital agreement. I love that this software could easily grow with me as my business becomes bigger.

This software is very user friendly, easy to navigate and integrate into your every day. I have the credit card processor through cardpointe integrated in 123 pet groom also and it has worked very smoothly and beat my bank merchant service pricing. During hard times of getting started they waved my monthly fee instead of my having to cancel and it helped keep me going! I love that I can book online and automate responses or emails to clients, it helps with busy work and avoid the need to hire.

The interface changes depending on the device you're using so it take a few minutes to get used to but nothing substantial. I login in my laptop, phone and tablet. I would LOVE to see the ability to have a digital agreement! I'm mobile so carrying around paper agreements is a headache especially for events I run. I also think it would be better for file retention. I would also like to be able to have more control of my online booking page, with more customization rather than just the looks of it. I'd like to customize the questions or number of pets they can add to the request etc.

Andrew

Great product

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Awesome! It is so easy to use, book an appointment and easy to find settings if you need to adjust them. Also customer service has been amazing!

Easy to use, great customer support & great pricing.

Doesn't match to QuickBooks very good, its ugly and seems like the look is out dated. The portable card reader sucks, would be nice to have a different option. Confusing for customers to have a text number for your services that isn't your main number.

Taylor

Three Tails Review

Commentaires : We used PetDesk for over a year, they ended their grooming segment of their software and we were referred by our sales rep to try you all.

It is specialized to the pet industry. I also like the marketing feature with the ready templates

Just a few additional steps to send customers message their pet is ready and to schedule their appointments. There is no application for customers to have on their phone to request appointments

Dennis
President (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Not great for pet grooming businesses

2,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Very good customer service support but incomplete capabilities for my business.

Good reporting and detail available. Easy to use.

Poor on-line appointment request capabilities. Can’t process coupons.

Lucy
Owner/Pet Groomer (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 2–10 employés

DaySmart works ok, not good value

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Service, product, speed, and ease of use has declined massively, we are thinking about switching after 13 years of use. I've had many problems multiple issues were related to each other. When we finally fixed one bug (on your end) we lots lots of information causing us 40 hours of reception pay to re-input years worth of info. And the "bug" (which your tech team has called and claimed was on your end) has came back multiple times we have just learned to deal with it, as we do not want to lose information again. I have been using day smart since 2010 even came to a party at your office. I believe what we pay vs the product we get do not justify the cost. I have reached out and heard nothing back about our issues.suggestions I've made but haven't been changed.- being able to add "pet name" to reminders (most clients have more then one pet and they get frustrated that they do not know which has a appointment)- fix the rabies bug. 75% of our inputted rabies do not show up under medical tab.- automated text replys- frequently used text replys (stored for easy texting)- Be able to send multiple text confirmations (3days then if not confirmed again @ 1day)- Hold times for support is almost impossible to use when we are running a salon. Then we are always transfered multiple times since our issues are on your end.

Scheduling, Reminders, and confirmations.

unable to edit basic features. Support is awful.

Laci
Dog groomer/ business owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Online booking is out dated

Commentaires : If it wasn't time consuming I would switch to another scheduling program. That is more user friendly, for my team, and my clients to book appointments. I have been looking for a new program for years. But I just don't have the time to move all my clients, and information to a new one.

It's easy to use once you figure it out. Customer support I always have luck with them.

It is way over priced. The online booking is VERY outdated. Along with the text message reminders. There should be an option for people to cancel or reschedule from their emails or text reminders. They really need to up date to more of a service like Booking or Timetap.

Cherrie
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Best I've found!

Commentaires : Rep called to check up on me and let me know rep had moved up and he was there to help anytime I needed it. The staff in all areas are just wonderful. Everyone has always listened to what's going on and has directed me in what to do. They have taken my suggestions down for things that would help my unique situation and given me a process to use until new features come out to get things done. I looked a several different types of software but yours, hands down, is the best! I love it. It let's me do everything I need to in all the areas of my business. Thank you for creating such a wonderful system. Can't wait to see how you improve things.

It's really easy to use and not that hard to figure out.

The one unique thing I need is the ability to create a long term boarding ticket that allows me to go back to it and add payments into it and show the date and amount paid and it deducts it from the amount owed. Not a subscription type or monthly thing like say Massage Envy does. And it's nor a prepaid service. Example I currently have going on... I'm boarding a dog and have been for 5 months (for a veterinarian getting her house) I wanted to set up the long term all at once. She agreed to a certain amount each month. Paid by-weekly, usually. And we add in a bag of food to the ticket when needed and she pays that too. I need something where I can do that type of thing and it send her a courtesy reminder that a payment is due and what date and the amount. And would be really wonderful if there was a link on it for her to make a payment right then and it logs it to my system automatically. Then sends her a paid invoice for the payment. It's a situation I've seen before in a Kennel situation and I think would be beneficial in the future. I know I'll need it again.

Crystal
Salon Owner (É.-U.)
, 2–10 employés

Needs work

Commentaires : Tried online booking for over year and eventually had to give up. To bad they can't update to fix problems

This look of the site is amazing and ease of use for salon is great.

Unfortunately this system will add clients as new client to existing database if the client doesn't put in the exact same information that is in the database already , causing groomer to have to search through database for notes on pet and causing false reports. Giving clients their own code to input instead of all their info would help this. Also, Clients with multiple pets have a difficult time booking as the "plus" sign is small. Should add "additional pet" button allowing for that pets name and service to be added. If that client has 6 dogs but only wants to book for 2, the salon has no idea which pets they are booking for. I spent 30 minutes every morning trying to fix clients appointments. :( Also, overbooking large dogs was a problem. Having a limit amount for groomers to accept would be nice. I just had to add "large dogs must be booked by phone"

Jessica
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Long time client!

Commentaires : Ive been a client for 11 years! I have a salon location as well as a mobile grooming salon! The software in salon is very easy to use and helps keep us organized. They have continually improved over the years. I tried using the mobile swiper for my mobile grooming side and had nothing but issues. That however is run through their partner company, Open Edge. I have always received great customer care when calling 123 Pet and we like the software! I would recommend it. I was hoping to recommend the mobile swiper as well but would advice others to go with an Apple Square reader instead. I really appreciate the help I got from Annie throughout the past week while trying to get my problem resolved. She was very easy to talk to and helped me communicate with Open Edge. THANK YOU SO MUCH ANNIE!

Easy to use and to set up. GREAT customer service!

Their partner company, Open Edge. Rates are outrageous, customer care lacks immensely.

Gavin
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Used for 4 years, Never again

Commentaires : The list is too long, and I don't have time because I am trying to fix this systems disastrous mess it's created with no help from 123 pet at all, but many wasted hours discussing the problems over and over again with tech support (which you have to pay extra for, and have to explain the problem over and over again to different staff). The system worked "ok" when we were small, but now, it's an absolute joke. PS, if you're considering this for it's ability to connect to Quick Books, DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!! Your better off manually entering everything.

The scheduling is ok

Inventory, receiving, purchasing, quick books connect, POS system, Ease of use, Non cloud based inventory (they have the cloud, but it's basically just for scheduling)

Susan
Customer Service Manager (É.-U.)

123Pet Groom

Commentaires : Overall I'm fairly satisfied. There are a few quirks that we have experienced, but the customer service team is AMAZING and wonderful to work with. They do their best to solve our problems and to also help get new features added to expand the usefulness of the software to our company.

The Calendar display. It's very straight forward and I like the Show options.

Color coding is difficult. You have to walk through a lot of hoops and you are limited to what all you can do if you need to color code salons and mobile units. I also wish the title tabs above each column had two text lines instead of just one. Very limiting.

Nancy
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

123Pet is the only software that fits our business model of grooming, boarding and retail.

Commentaires : It's the only software that addresses all of our business needs. Clear and easy to use.

Pretty user friendly. Really works well for the retail end of our business. We really like that the system automatically sends out appointment reminders.

Reports are really hard to create. You can't look up the sales for just one item. The thing that bugs me the most is that I can't get the schedule on my phone. I have downloaded the app, but there are so many changes required for how we book appointments that it just doesn't work for us. At least I am paying extra for that!!

Linda

My Review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has been a good platform for the past 15 years. Some modules need work to be able to use.

Credit card integration; POS system is good; customer scheduling works well but recurring needs work;

Email marketing templates are not easily modified;

Emily
Receptionist (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Easy to keep up with clients and requests

Commentaires : 123Pet Software gets the job done but can get extremely laggy even with a good computer and internet connection, but if you can look past that its a wonderful tool for any animal service business while not being overpriced.

123Pet software is an absolute must for any animal related business, we currently use it at our dog grooming business and it has taken a huge load off of filing paper forms for every client, of which there are 900+. The software is easy to use and does a great job of keeping things organized.

123Pet Software is constantly laggy and sometimes completely unresponsive which can be extremely annoying during the busiest part of the day when I have 5 clients trying to drop off their dogs for grooming and the system is not helping. Other than that huge issue I have no complains with the software.

Taylor
Business Owner/Lead Groomer (É.-U.)

DaySmart Software

Commentaires : I love DaySmart. I will never use another program.

It’s very easy to use and customer service is amazing.

It’s is on the more expensive side of programs.

Olivier
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

DaySmart Pet Review

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Email marketing is a big feature along with appointment scheduling reminders

Cost of the program with addons is expensive

Ryan
Ryan

123 review

Commentaires : It’s been average

I’m not sure there is anything specific

That credit card numbers don’t save in system and pre authorize to secure payments for grooms if they are missed

Réponse de l'équipe de DaySmart Software

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the review Ryan. In fact, credit cards can be stored within 123pet groom for taking deposits or for charging for no shows. You should contact our Sales or Support teams for more information on getting started with this.

Jennifer
Owner/Groomer (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 2–10 employés

123Pet is easy to use, and with all of the functions, it has eliminated the need for other software.

Commentaires : Peace of mind, time saver, makes everything about running a business so much easier!

The automatic reminder texts have been a god send. It eliminates having to call ourselves, which saves so much time!

The newsletter feature is very difficult and inconvenient to use. When setting up a newsletter to send out, if we also need to set up an appointment, or do anything else with 123Pet, we have to do a bunch of things in order to close out to open what ever else we need.