15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Jackrabbit Dance

En savoir plus sur Jackrabbit Dance

Un logiciel pour écoles de danse en ligne utilisé par plus de 12 000 studios et écoles qui va révolutionner la façon dont vous gérez votre école de danse. En savoir plus maintenant !

En savoir plus sur Jackrabbit Dance

You can access money, registers, classes all in one place. The customer support is also great and they’re very attentive.

Also, not automatically charging a registration fee to dancers who are enrolling in new classes is not ideal and causes me to loose money yearly.

Jackrabbit Dance - Notes

Jackrabbit Dance a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 609 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Jackrabbit Dance ?

Melanie
Melanie
School Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

It is expensive but you get what you pay for.

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been positive. Jackrabbit is expensive, but they seem to offer the most features for a complex dance school. One way or another we can find what we need through Jackrabbit

What I like most about this software is the customer service. This is a robust and complex system that has evolved spectacularly over the 10+ years that I have used it. There are many features that can be confusing at first. But the customer service team is always ready to help and in a way that makes it easy to understand and replicate on my own later.

One thing that is missing is a retail feature for online sales. They have implemented a retail feature that can be done in person. But I would love to be able to sell our uniforms on our website through Jackrabbit. I would also love to see the email/communications features made more robust. It would be nice to know who is opening our emails and who is not.

Destiny
Studio Director (É.-U.)

The Studio Management Software you didn't know you needed

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We went from CompuDance to MindBody to Jackrabbit Dance and never looked back. It takes care of our needs, is constantly improving with time, and has amazing customer service.

I love how organized Jackrabbit Dance keeps our studio. The program is designed well (both aesthetically, and functionally).

The cost is based on students both active and inactive. It would be nice to be charged only for active students. We have to move inactives to lead files, and there are times in which a student has only left for a semester. Or, if a family has one kiddo drop, then we either have to delete said student, or continue to "pay" for their information to be retained.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Destiny! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and we are so happy to have you with us. If the monthly cost is a concern, we would recommend looking into our new PayPath option. If you're interested in learning more, please reach out to our team.

Kimberly
Owner/ Director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Better than Iclasspro and dance studio pro

Commentaires : It’s better than some but we are looking at making our own software to match jackrabbit but cater to our needa

It was easy to set up and at the time the best option out there

Hard to use l, not user friendly, reports suck, too many bugs

il y a 12 mois

Hi Kimberly - Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're sorry we didn't meet your needs but appreciate you trying us out. We do make bi-weekly software updates and work to address concerns. We recently did a big update on our reporting and now offer a Business Intelligence Dashboard.

Chad
President (É.-U.)
Construction de matériel ferroviaire, 11–50 employés

One of the most important tools in our studio

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We've been a Jackrabbit studio since 2011. We have enjoyed growing with the company and taking advantage of their features to help grow our studio year-after-year. They constantly work to improve their software listening to their clients to incorporate their ideas into new features.

We most enjoy the online parent portal and automatic payment options. It makes collecting fees easy and seamless for our staff and families. Their online registration process through the parent portal is also clean and easy for our families.

Credit card processing fees through their third-party payment processor are high. We would also enjoy a more comprehensive and inclusive lead collection and tracking feature in the software.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Chad! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. If you're interested, we just released a feature called Surcharges that can help you save money on processing fees. Please reach out to our team if you are interested!

Ainsley
co-owner (É.-U.)

Streamline your business!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : JR has been such a positive experience for my business. I can't ever imagine using any other system!

I like the way you can manage all your customers as well as how easy JR is to utilize. The customer support, if you need it, is essential! JR responds so quickly with friendly caring staff. Our system has never been down in all the years we have used JR.

The only negative thing about JR is my ability to learn everything they have to offer! When I do learn something new, I always ask myself, "What was I waiting on"

il y a 2 mois

Hi Ainsley! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are always here if you need anything!

Anneliese
Dance Studio Owner and Director (É.-U.)

Gets the Job Done!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It helped us go from barely managing one studio, to efficiently managing 3 simultaneously.

What I like most about Jackrabbit is how it allows you one database for your enrollment and registration.

What I don't like is how communication gets lost frequently when we email our clients. Spam filters often filter out emails sent from JR. We also have frequent issues with the registration page being difficult for first time customers.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Anneliese! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Please reach out to our team if you would like some support with the registration page.

Saylor

Very Happy!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Customer Service! They are usually available and so caring and helpful with any issues I may have!

I wish they could do the automatic tuition draft on their end so we don't still have to go into the system to do that each month. I would also love to have the card processing fee applied automatically each time they use their card so I do not have to take of that at the end of the year.

Hailey
Art/artisanat, 11–50 employés

JackRabbit for the win!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, it has been an incredibly positive experience. I speak very highly of JackRabbit and am happy we made the change despite the stress of changing over at the most chaotic time of our year.

I love the customization of JackRabbit combined with how up to date it feels. The customer service is top notch and the help functions are incredible. They are always making updates, providing helpful tutorials, communicating via emails and their facebook group. It is (pretty much) everything I wanted out of a dance studio software. I'm mad that we waited so long to make the switch.

Initially, there were some financial aspects that were a turn off. Most have proved to be pros rather than cons. The biggest dislikes that come to mind are the way bank draft declines must be monitored by hand and not being able to password protect or put restrictions on class enrollments.

Meghan
Director (É.-U.)

Easy and convenient

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Integrated payments are huge for our business. It saves us hundreds of hours per year of admin work.

There’s many many features that can get overwhelming if you don’t take the time to learn them.

Emily
Emily
Founder (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 11–50 employés

Jackrabbit Dance is essential to our operations

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We have been customers since 2012, and I consider myself pretty high level in the implementation of Jackrabbit's tools at this point. I'm glad to have Jackrabbit Dance for client management for sure. Having worked in other systems, I do not believe they are as appropriately set up for class sessions. While Jackrabbit may not be the best for one-off classes, it is definitely the best for class series or sessions with multiple classes being paid for all at once (or over the course of a few months through installments).

Without Jackrabbit Dance, I have no idea how we would manage our catalog of 2,000+ students. At any given time, we typically have between 250 and 500 active enrollments, and we could not manage the activity around class management, client management, and payments without Jackrabbit as a tool.

I don't love the fact that one-off classes are managed under Events rather than under Classes. It has proven to be confusing to clients, so we typically don't use Jackrabbit for those types of enrollments. I would definitely prefer to be able to use one database management tool for all of our operations.

Jeanne
Artistic and Executive Director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The best as far as customization goes

Commentaires : We like it, but it is a bit frustrating at times. It is definitely confusing, as well...and this comes from very tech-savvy people.

I really love that Jackrabbit has so many features and so many ways to customize it. It is replacing numerous different things we used to customize and create for ourselves — attendance sheets on Google Sheets, rolls and databases on Filemaker Pro, having to manually text parents through Google Voice, emailing registered families through Gmail add-ons or Mailchimp, and registering students through a mix of Woocommerce and Eventzilla. We felt that the charge was worth it.

I do believe that functionality sort of takes precedence with this company over ease of use. So, it is very difficult sometimes to customize things exactly the way you want it. There is also NO way — in our opinion — to effectively do drop-ins, like there is with Mind-Body. Private lessons will also require us to use a 3rd party solution. I wish there as a native app, free for all of us, not additional charge. I also wish there was a way to integrate video lessons or pay-to-take-online lessons (like drop-ins, online). I think that the way you integrate this into your website is also very convoluted, and could be improved.

Debbi
Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Wish we had transferred sooner.

Commentaires : Tuition processing
Mass emails
Parent Portal ease.

Our dance studio had been using a software that didn't utilize any modern for some time now...basically we were using a dinasour program for studio management. We transferred to the Jackrabbit system during quarentine and it has been amazing. With great customer support and many resources my questions about the system are quickly answered. So far any problem that we come accross we are able to find the answer to with much ease. The program allows our staff to communicate easier and become involved more with the developement of each of our students. My families are so pleased with the upgrade as well. Our favorite part about the software is tuition processing. It is easy and can be done in minimal time. Everything is integrated! We only wish we had tranferred sooner.

Because of how many aspescts Jackrabbit uses and covers for your studio, there is a lot that goes into the set up of the system in order to meet the exact needs of your studio. However, after the set up process and allowing yourself to get to know the ins and outs it is easy.

Rebecca
Studio Manager (Canada)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

Jackrabbit is an effective software for Dance Studios

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Customer service is top notch and second to none. I am never afraid to ask for help. Feel that at time suggestions for software updates get pushed back despite many clients asking for these changes. Overall, highly recommend the software for businesses like ours. The pros far outlays the cons.

Online registration and Parent Portal services revolutionized our business. Cut down on administrative paperwork by hundreds of hours a year.

Need a better system for drop-in class passes, quicker set up for booking private lessons in the same time slot every week but with different people, would prefer an easier method of differentiating between monthly charges and one time payment classes so that administratively we could batch fees quicker every month. Better organization of email templates. Ability for teachers to place notes on accounts that are unseen by parents while in the Staff portal.

Debbie
owner/director (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

The best software for customer support

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I am so happy that I acquired the Jackrabbit software for my dance studio. Enrollment, taking payments, tracking staff payroll, attendance and so many other features, have saved me valuable time. My office staff can now handle things much more confidently without me which means I can put my attention to my students. My studio is more profitable, my records more accurate and very importantly, I can access this information from any computer or my phone!

Changing software is always difficult and usually intimidating. The most important feature is good customer support! From the very beginning, the support team has made me feel at ease and confident. When I have a question, there are several ways to get an answer in Jackrabbit. I appreciate being able to get help in depth and sometimes very quickly. This also gives me confidence to keep applying more of the features to my business.

The discounts that I offer seem to pose a problem for JR. I have had differing opinions from support members as to how to handle this. I still have to put more manual hours in posting tuition than I would like. I also wish that the Costume Management feature was a bit more friendly. The absolute worst thing about JR is that their "per student fee" includes students from a family that are no longer current students. I wish they would let me put all past students in a lead file and not just the whole family.

Kim

Great System for class management

Commentaires : Customer service bar none is the best out there! They never make you feel dumb for asking questions and troubleshoot alongside you to customize the software to what your individual needs are.

The ability to have many systems all in 1 place: Student accounts, Classroom attendance, Costuming, Payroll, Recital feature... All great under 1 app. Love the mobile app feature as well.

Hard to set up.. lots of buttons. Lot of questions to set up student accounts turn off potential customers. Inability to link to outside marketing sources for lead tracking and marketing.

Heather-Ami
Artistic Director (Canada)

Always Coming Back

Commentaires : Very good. Have been using with multiple studios for the last 5 years.

Simple, straight forward, easy to export to excel.

Price is quite high. There are sometimes TOO many features, that it is hard to know where to look for something.

Rachel
Owner/Creative Director (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, Auto-entrepreneur

Helpful, Useful, Resourceful!

Commentaires : Overall, it has made my life so much easier and has helped me get my business on the right foot!

I love the functionality of Jackrabbit and how it can store so much information and make it all work together. The parent portal looks professional and you can customize it to your companies logo, branding and welcome messages. My clients have had a fairly easy time using the portal and I love being able to send documents to their classes for them to always view instead of sending 90 emails a year.

I really wish there was a way for students to sign up for private lessons or occasional lessons. I wish there was a way to schedule classes to be set up on an every other week basis as well since that is how I run solo classes. I wish fees could automatically charge accounts instead of manually going in and charging accounts.

Andrea
Education Director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Fantastic Customer Service and Ease of Use!

Commentaires : Fantastic! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was especially wonderful during our roll out!

Jackrabbit has a fantastic team that were great holding our hands as we implemented Jackrabbit from scratch! Yes, we used spreadsheets and docs to manage our dance studio prior to this roll-out! The folks at Jackrabbit have been available for any question to ensure our success along the way! Our families love the ease of us, being able to easily enroll in classes, and overall user-friendliness of the software.

We have had a lot of feedback from parents wishing that they could have a calendar with classes listed by day/hour where they could click the class to see the description and then easily enroll if interested. Some are only available on certain days and this would be far easier to see than the current "list" feature currently offered.

Jana
Owner (Canada)

jack rabbit review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : consistent. They provide opportunity for feedback and conversation. Offer live or in-person set-up and software training so businesses can operate independently

Multiple features and ability to handle a large amount of clientele information securely

Analytic features were lacking from the previous software used - Where clients are from to create more targeted marketing. Not being able to see easily who is missing each evening without running daily reports. Some features I do to use fully due to the report or printing layout

Keira
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

The Trials and Triumphs of bringing our Performing Arts School to the 21st Century...

Commentaires : After 15 years as the sole office personnel in a small non profit that grew somehow from 3 personnel to over 45 I had to be dragged kicking and screaming to change. First, the updated Website. Ok, I can do that. Oh. You want a CART? To be able to register ON LINE? Wait...that means taking CREDIT CARDS? Are you mad? People have been writing checks for 20 years quite happily thank you. Oh...you LIKE signing your kids up in the middle of the night which is when you can get to it? You think everyone is like that? Pshh. Kids these days. Ok, FINE. Sparing you the details of my angst and how much research I did, after changing over everything for a big company that LOOKED like it would suit us...but didn't as a last ditch effort before utter despair, my boss's sister recommended JackRabbit.
I made someone else do the transition, I couldn't bear doing it twice. My problems were not lack of computer skills, my problems were that we have developed a very boutique style business and every system to handle every diverse aspect of what we do, I built from the ground up. My data base could roll over, sit up and just about any trick. Getting JR to do all that wasn't possible BUT it is ALMOST flexible enough to do everything I need which is awesome. There are still things I could do faster the old way BUT....here is what I love about JR. They listen.
ALL our businesses are totally different in the minutia but we ALL need clients, we need them to register, pay and service them. JR makes all that possible and for as many formats as possible. They are constantly adding things we ask for. I love that and it makes the pain of not being able to push a button and have all the forms I want the way I want them, bearable. I've learned to start bending around JR instead of the other way and it is a natural progression because the software is so flexible and user friendly.
Change sucks. No one likes it but if you are going to do it, do it with a company that is servicing at least 75% or more of your needs, is big enough to have the resources for R&D and small enough to be agile to implement that R&D.

VERY user friendly. I'm very computer literate so it was a snap learning it but teaching it to folks NOT so literate, is easy. The BEST customer service from any company I've ever dealt with. Hands down. Constant updates, improvements and we the customers are listened to and the software changes and additions are created according to greatest need. Some of the best help documentation I've seen too. The training they offer both live and virtual is excellent.

There are features I wish it would have, like mass record updates or some more flexibility with report design but I feel like we will get those eventually. Nothing can cover every situation so just make sure if something essential is missing that you need that you have the JR folks talk you through it.

il y a 8 ans

Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience! We know this will really help those looking for a class management software. We are always enhancing the software to make it even better - we¿d love to hear your ideas through your Idea button in your database. Thanks again!

Alana
Owner/Founder (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Ok for the price, but missing critical elements for our industry

Customer service is good. Usually available and most of the reps are patient and committed to helping. Cost effective if you only need to use a few features. Geared towards youth classes.

No way to easily manage drop in classes which means I have to pay for a second software program. When you add both of those, it's only a small difference between this system and a more robust one. Also, the software can be glitchy at times and unforgivable at others. Mistakes aren't easily fixable. Need more flexibility or customization.

Tamika
Studio Manager (É.-U.)

My truth about Jackrabbit

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Jackrabbit is a good dance management system in terms of registration and getting classes set up. Their customer service is great and are very good at listening to make changes.

Jackrabbit is a bit antiquated when it comes to accounting procedures and student management. The system should allow for multiple students on one account. Parents should be able to sign in and pay on each child based on their separate fees. It would also be great if they added a feature where studios can create and apply separate payment amounts for their dancers who are in performance companies. Right now it is very hard to apply fees and adding additional accounts will require additional costs on the studio.

Vivian
Dance Studio Director (É.-U.)

We love Jackrabbit!

Commentaires : Our collections improved immensely once we started using Jackrabbit. This is probably the most important value for our company. The other features (billing/invoicing, online registration, connection to the website, staff hours, etc.) have also contributed to streamlining our day to day operations.

We have 2 studio locations, with some customers who attend class at both locations. Jackrabbit allows our staff at either location to look up and handle transactions for any customer. We love how easy customers can enroll in classes and make their payments from their family portal. We love the "Batch" system, in which we are able to process multiple transactions each month. Jackrabbit data feeds into our website, which is another way to attract new customers. And, we absolutely depend on the RECITAL feature to help us prepare our show order and avoid so many "quick changes" - this has helped our shows run so smoothly over the years!

There are a few small small things that we discover from time to time that would be helpful....and so we love the ability to send in an "IDEA" to customer service, and to see if other studios have submit a similar idea. It's especially rewarding when Jackrabbit incorporates these ideas, which is very often. Jackrabbit is always evolving and improving....and we apprecitate it so much.

Brent
Analyst (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Very satisfied so far!

Commentaires : We're satisfied, just really hoping we'll have an "open rate"or a notice that simply shows if an email has been opened... which we know is not always 100% accurate, but Studio Director has recently upped their game in matching Jackrabbit in a few more features, and they still have the emailed "opened" notice feature, which their sales rep keeps harping on as a reason for us to switch back. Really hoping Jackrabbit makes this happen soon, its been discussed in the section of owners bringing up new features they'd like to see.

The ease of handling all online transactions and auto-pay system is honestly great!

Knowing was emails have been opened by our dance customers. We asked about this feature when we were looking into switching from Studio Director... which DOES have this feature.... and we honestly NEED IT! And we were told that Jackrabbit was working on adding the feature but have since been told it may not happen?

Belisa
Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Great Product

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I have used other systems and this one is better than the others.

They system is easy to use and helps keep the business organized.

My least favorite thing is when a class is added at a different time, it doesn’t always calculate the tuition properly. There is also a glitch when trying to post tuition to a particular family, it won’t let you select the family even though it’s a choice.