15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

France Produit local

Avis clients sur MailCleaner

4,6 (26) Écrivez votre avis ! France Produit local

En savoir plus sur MailCleaner

Protection de serveur professionnelle anti spam et contre les menaces pour ISP, SME, SMI et grandes entreprises.

En savoir plus sur MailCleaner

Price /month/user starting price really cant be beaten. 7 customer support is super convenient.

Sometimes it allows the sending of unwanted emails and this makes us doubt a bit about security.

MailCleaner - Notes

MailCleaner a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 26 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MailCleaner ?

Ahmed ali
Ahmed ali
Manager (Pakistan)
Mode et vêtements, 11–50 employés

Thanks God no more tention of spam mails

Commentaires : We are getting rid of spam mail through it very easily.

The mailcleaner is true a mail cleaner it really helps us in cleaning our email from spam mails that are very irritatiing and it is also very cheap.

As far as i am concerned i have nothing to say about any cons of mailcleaner the only thing that is missing in mailcleaner is that it is not available in all platforms

Victor
Systems Administrator (Espagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Best open source antispam you will find these days

Commentaires : Overall I really recommend MailCleaner to everyone who hosts their own mail server. I've been using MailCleaner for 4+ years on two different companies and it works well.

It has a nice compilation of well-known software (plenty of features). It’s flexible, with a complete web GUI and the possibility of customizing the underlying applications. Most important: it has a user quarantine interface, where employees can release their own retained mail, add an address to his own white list, etc. It's fairly easy to setup and use it.

The installation/configuration has a few oddities. Sometimes it's difficult to find information about settings and problems. The VMs available for distribution could get a new release (with the latest Debian version).

Réponse de l'équipe de Alinto

il y a 4 ans

Thank you very much Victor We are working on the new version based on the latest Debian distribution (huge work) but the current version will continue to be corrected and maintained on all security points until the new one is available

Biens de consommation, 2–10 employés

Review of MailCleaner

Commentaires : This software cleaned my mail box of spams

After use of this software my email box is totally clean and no spams any more.

I don´t like the price. It seems so expensive for me.

Réponse de l'équipe de Alinto

il y a 5 ans

Hi and thanks a lot for your review. The pricing of Virtual Appliance is expensive for small companies, but yo can also choose the Cloud Services that will be more adapted for a small number of users.

Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001–5 000 employés

Freedom from email threats

Commentaires : I used to have much annoying spam in my email and that made me lose crucial emails. It was embarrassing for me to miss an appointment simply because of cluttered spam.

There is Cloud Version and Virtual Appliance Version The cloud version is very easy and quick to install. You don’t need to download anything to install the software, it all happens online and in a jiffy It really does the cleaning job as the developer says and there is no nonsense about that. I like its sensitivity in detecting spam and viruses in the mail. In case some clean mail is detected as spam or virus, there is an option for you to add the sender to your white list. This helps to allow the innocent mail in. They give you a try period of 30 days where you enjoy the paid features to decide on purchasing.

I would honestly say that I haven't experienced any challenges so far with this software.

Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Best AntiSpan software I've found so far!

Commentaires : Since I started using MailCleaner, I seen a huge improvement in my incoming emails and my spam folder is almost empty. I also feel a lot more at ease knowing that no viruses are getting through to me through my emails.

I have just recently started using MailCleaner because I was getting so many spam emails. Basically it will provide security against dangerous emails or any other sorts of SPAM. Simple installation , simple to use and available to all users, it also offers tools with filters that permit you to keep your inbox clean so you can find important emails faster. You can also add filters to notify you when you get important email. It is clean and simple to use.

The only thing I have noticed so far is that the sensitivity level could be a bit more flexible. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Raul
Raul
Presidente (Venezuela)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent protection against spam and viruses in email

Commentaires : Since I am using the program I have not been affected by any virus and this generate trust in the provider.

It has a friendly interface, is easy to use and the installation process is fast. It really does its job detecting viruses and files with dangerous content.

Albernes
progamador (Venezuela)

With a simple click, a user can delete or release any message retained by the filter

Commentaires : The process of detecting and filtering spam is transparent, regulated by standards and reliable.

implements a series of complementary techniques to detect filtering and blocking unwanted mail Combines artificial intelligence algorithms and adapts constantly to identify the changing techniques of spammers

The level of false is high, and that is why it should be used with care Spammers can break this defense with the help of smart technologies. Using softwares that generate different contents (texts, graphics, etc.) in each spam message se requieren muchas actualizaciones

Helen
Speech Language Pathologist (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great email filter

Commentaires : Excellent email protection!

Great email filter for spam and virus detection and cleaning!

I would like to have the option to choose my sensitivity levels.

Yaira
analista administrativo (Venezuela)
, 1 001–5 000 employés

It works, it does the work

This software is used in the organization where I work and it works avoiding those unwanted emails that can be malicious and it also keeps me informed of eventually.

We have not had any problems using this software in the organization where I work, so I have no complications with this product.

Services d'information, 201–500 employés

Spam Filter

We used this product for few years and discontinued after switching to office 365. When we used, it worked reasonably well. Open source was the plus that I noticed and self hosted is another.

There were some false positives that created some issues.

Alissa
Sales (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best price

Commentaires : We have had an overall very positive experience

We were looking for a product for ourselves and our clients and we have been quite satisfied with the value Mailcleaner provides

Nothing we are unhappy who we are quite happy

Joe
Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Loyal user for 13 years

Commentaires : Great. We've evaulated other options but we haven't found anything that works as well and provides as much value.

Works very well with all of our email platforms. We love how configurable it is.

We use the Open Source version and the community is a little slow to respond sometimes but we don't really have issues with MailCleaner so we don't need to use the community that much.

laura
dishwasher (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

Cheap and worth it

Well worth buying if you get hundreds and hundreds of emails every day. It can get overwhelming so this mailcleaner automatically cleans out all the garbage and spam emails for me.

The software is a little dated and I wish there were more features.

Zeljko
Marketing (Serbie)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

MailCleaner is a complete and free email solution for you.

Commentaires : I have a clean computer from unnecessary messages.

MailCleaner will filter automatically all valid messages for you, once you setup a domain.

Everything is in the best order, I have nothing wrong to say.

Info
President (Suisse)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

The best Cloud Spam Filter

Very easy to configure in cloud edition, best value for money

A bit old-fashioned user interface, but doing the job

Jeremy
Self employeed (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Review! Mail cleaner

Commentaires : Love it! Super easy, simple, use it alot.
It comes in handy when you have hundreds of emails coming in daily.

I like how I can clean my phone in just one push of a button! It gets spam and unwanted emails out. Super easy to use

Nothing so far. Been using this for nearly 1 year and use it alot. It's nice to have because I get so many annoying emails.

I think this software is one of the best business anti spam message that I used so far.

Commentaires : It lessen unwanted emails and spammers.

I search detected and existing viruses and threats. And it avoids unwanted emails and notify the user immediately if there's a malicious emails. And what I like about this software is it easily identify the changing techniques of spammers.

The only thing that I notice is the level of sensitivity is not that flexible and this software is not available to other platform to install.

DIANE
Self Employed eBay Seller (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

The Spam Fighter!!

Commentaires : I observed this software and am planning to download the free trial to familiarize myself and then buy the software. It is apparent that MailCleaner is a great way to stop the huge amount of irritating Spam that is experienced every time the computer is turned on and email downloaded.

I love when software products offer a free 30 day trial so that the benefits become well known before you commit....and this software is definitely a great product. Being active on the internet comes with the almost inevitable onslaught of Spam. This software keeps almost all of it at bay, which, along with many other features and benefits, keeps the email folders less cumbersome.

I found nothing to dislike about this software.

ronald
ronald
JEFE DE SALA SITUACIONAL (Venezuela)

Sophisticated filtering technology.

Commentaires : The knowledge of interesting search options.

The best thing about this software is the way to perform the searches of the detected or existing viruses or threats.

Despite being a free antivirus it should be more flexible to configure the level of sensitivity and be available to other platforms.

Tracey
Tracey
Digital Marketing Specialist (Nouvelle-Zélande)

MailCleaner is a great tool that is easy for all levels of users to get into with a clean interface

This is really the best business anti spam - I have tried it on a couple of clients who went on to becoming paying customers.

Our customers are very satisfied with the quality of the product and the great support so I can not complain either.

Internet, 2–10 employés

I have been using this software for 2 months and I am very pleased

Spam in mail is tedious, threatening and takes time to erase. That's why I like this software so much.Installation process is easy and fast and support is great.

Nothing to say,for me everything is ok .

Grace
Outreach Lead (É.-U.)

superb

price /month/user starting price really cant be beaten 24/7 customer support is super convenient overall just really great

should be used with care, sometimes does let spam emails through, but overall is quite reliable and a great product

Olivier
Mr ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

MailCleaner Anti spam Solution for Enterprise

Commentaires : This is really the best business anti spam
All our customers are really happy with this anti spam solution

We provide MailCleaner Anti spam for our customers, small and medium compagnies. Our customers are very satisfied by the quality of the product and the great support. We provide the cloud hosted solution for customers without own mail server and the Enterprise Edition for customers with own mail server and we install it on VMware.

Nothing to say

Tiago
Ownee (Portugal)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

MailCleaner a most need app for mail security

5,0 il y a 9 mois

MailCleaner software is really easy to use , even for someone with less know can make it a tool really useful for our security even the free version is really handful .

Most of the wanted features are only available in the paid version.

Owner ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Staaaaaable and generous

Commentaires : That is a robuste solution (two reboot in about 10 month), many functionalities, the most generous community (free) version to start with, upgrade to commercial version to get extra (support, managed or hosted version, etc). I managed a few hundred domains wit it. I was an ESVA customer that is thrilled with MailCleaner; a must to try.