Avis clients sur Structural Pest Control System

par RDF Software

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Structural Pest Control System

Pest control tool that offers modules for customer profiling, job scheduling, routing, inventory management, accounting & more.

En savoir plus sur Structural Pest Control System

3 avis affichés

Catherine E.
CFO
2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 14/03/2017

"Love this Pest Control Software"

Commentaires: I know most people are looking for a big system with big possibilities. One thing I've learned about software is that more is not always better. Past experience has made me realize that I don't need everything that is being advertised on a piece of software and only look at what you need. So with that in mind, I came across this gem a few years ago and I have been pleased with it ever since. It's streamlined, simple, and has all the reports you could ever want in the pest control industry. Customer service is top notch and extremely timely. If I have an issue, I simply email the company and before you know it there's a response sitting in my e-mail. If I don't understand something and ask for clarification, it's either emailed to me or if more complicated then I receive a phone call. Our company has been steadily growing and this piece of software has been growing with our business. If you're a small or larger company, this is a wonderful assistant to help grow your pest control business! You can check it out for free!

Avantages: Ease of use, multiple reports, networkable

Inconvénients: It takes a bit to get the hang of how all the reports work together with the main screens, but the learning curve goes pretty quickly.

• Publié le 14/03/2017
Mason M.
Owner / Operator
2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 15/10/2017

"Great software and customer service is the best hands down!"

Commentaires: This software helped me get all my customer base organized and running smoothly. I will never use anyone else as my go to software. If I could figure out a way to use it with my other companies I would in a heart beat!
I love everything about this software. I don't keep using any software that doesn't cooperate, luckily I never have issues with it.

Avantages: Easy to learn, it's set up to keep your workflow streamlined. If you do run into problems and can't figure out how to solve it, just call and they always walk you thru the problem. I've used a lot of the software in the industry, this is by far the easiest to use.

• Publié le 15/10/2017
Wysteria M.
Receptionist
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
    Sans note
    Sans note
  • Publié le 08/01/2020

"Just Basic, No Bells & Whistles To Meet All needs"

Commentaires: We used this software for a couple years before finding a better one that met our companies needs based on growth & performance

Avantages: Easy to use, easy to set up & find customer information quickly

Inconvénients: Very basic & didn’t meet all our business needs