15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur WebPT

Comptant plus de 80 000 membres et 12 000 cliniques, WebPT constitue la principale plateforme logicielle pour les kinésithérapeutes offrant des consultations ambulatoires.

En savoir plus sur WebPT

From what our Provider says, that’s because it’s user friendly on their end, as well.

WebPT - Notes

WebPT a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 467 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé WebPT ?

Shoshana Malka
Shoshana Malka
Project Coordinator (Israël)

WebPT Review by Physical Therapy clinic

Commentaires : I use WebPT daily because I get authorization for the patients that are doing Physical Therapy in our clinic. I review the notes and use the information to submit my authorization requests. We see approximately 20-30 patients a day so I'm looking over a lot of WebPT therapy notes.

It has very clear templates and it's easy to find information. The records are very easy for even a layperson to understand, but thorough enough that the insurance companies easily provide authorization for services. Even when we need to have a substitute from an agency they are able to plug the information into the note and keep to the format we are used to thanks to WebPT

I don't like that it costs money to integrate each aspect separately, we currently have an account you can't use for billing. I also can't see the calendar view so if the name of a patient is misspelled it's hard to pull up their account.

Jeanette
Jeanette
President (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

WebPT is good BUT expensive!

Commentaires : Decent experience. Very functional but tedious with time consumption. There are a lot better options available with more inclusive features for less cost.

Easy to understand. Able to create evaluation and treatment templates so that you didn't have to write the same verbiage. Could carry over notes from the time before.

Expensive. Require multiple tabs open for the same patient because the SOAP note and the exercise flowsheet were not on the same page. It took 15-20 minutes to complete a note because of toggling between multiple tabs. Offered a lot of features for exercises and CRM but all extra features were a la carte. The expense for a solo practitioner and then to add users was too expensive. It would have been better to charge per number of visits per month vs. number of users. EMR and billing integration was not as synced as should have bee.

Tameka
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Meets All Your PT Needs

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Over all it was a good experience. I would not be opposed to using it again.

Web PT made documentation needs easy and direct even for those new to charting. The templets available to craft notes and documentation requirements is better than other platforms used.

I did not like that the Thera bill feature was not all in one platform. Although the two are linked is not very convenient to use another web-based system to submit claims.

Molly
CFO (É.-U.)

Warning about WebPT!

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The scheduling feature and automatic reminder texts/emails.

The connection between their partner software (Theraplatform) often omit superbills, so unless you're comparing them both daily, you won't end up submitting all of your claims. This results in missing revenue. When you try to switch clearinghouse companies, they turn off your connection to the original clearinghouse prematurely and piecemeal tasks you need to do before they will start a new connection. This results in very delayed revenue. They are very slow to respond while you sit around and wait for a connection to be made.

irene
billing (É.-U.)

great and easy EMR

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : great easy , easy to use and show how to use

easy of use . I can use it mobile also. web pt send out reminder text and email to patients . all the medical documents are in one coinvent place. and if you need to move it to different tabs its easy and you dont need to print and scan it all over again

reminder text / emails to be in diff languages also the schedule to be able to print and email ( also in diff language _

Heidi
Physical Therapist and Owner (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Great PT EMR

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Works well for what I need. Reminds me when progress notes are coming due even though I don’t use the scheduling part of the product, keeps track of plan or care dates and ability to customize is just flexible enough without getting overly complicated.

Responsiveness to assistance and updating product based on feedback.

1- Previous measures do not carry over into new progress notes in SOAP 2.02-SOAP 2.0 documents print out/ fax layout takes up too much space and pages. 3- No option to email or securely send documents other than fax.

Peggy
PT, LMT, President (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Loved WebPT so much, I chose it for my own clinic!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Integrated notes without redundancies. Professional looking documentation that is easy to send to drs and case managers. Integrates with Therabill for billing.

Sometimes it takes a long time or several attempts to bring up a new note for a patient.

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Basic EMR/EHR

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I appreciate the templates for various special tests/exams for PT, making it easier to document data for tests during an eval, progress note, and discharge.

I wish WebPT had a smart phrase/list feature like Epic has to auto-populate a phrase or list by typing in a shortcut to make documenting more efficient.

Kelli
Patient Service Coordinator (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51–200 employés

WebPT User

5,0 il y a 2 mois

It is relatively easy to learn and train new employees on

It is difficult to change anything or go back to fix anything without administrative access. Thus there are a lot of addendums and emails that happen before things are fixed.

Muhammad
Medical Doctor (Afrique du Sud)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

WebPT , a good alternative yet costly

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Great user friendliness, ability to integrate with therabill. The nice part of WebPT appointments is the fact that they are colour coded which is helpful.

Better options are available which are cost effective and provide more features at hand

Brian
Owner, CEO HARTZ Physical Therapy (É.-U.)

WebPT review from a private outpatient practice with 3 offices

Commentaires : We have been using WebPT for 3 years. From implementation it has been a smooth transition and the WebPT support staff has been nothing short of amazing. The following is a breakdown of our experience: The Cons (if you can call them that): We found the flow sheet and home exercise aspect very cumbersome and not user friendly and from the get go decided to avoid it all together. For our clinic it probably works better as we still use a 1 page written flow sheet for our daily treatments. We do not utilize our EMR while treating patients so having flow sheets may be old fashioned but still works well. When our patient is discharged we just scan the flow sheet and any home exercises given to our patients into the eDocs. In addition, we are not currently using WebPT's billing software as we started before they developed the program. We started with Kareo on WebPT's recommendation, and it has sufficed. I would say there were more growing pains with Kareo in the beginning, but now we are managing fine. I think in the not too distant future we will be looking to transition to the WebPT platform. Pros: WebPT is VERY user friendly, our staff adjusted very fast and has not only embraced the implementation but has prospered since using it. Average daily notes take 2 minutes and evaluations approximately 10 minutes. Our productivity has increased throughout our clinic as well decreasing internal errors especially with billing. WebPT is ALWAYS up to date with any changes coming to the profession from ICD10 to PQRS. In addition, I find the webinars very relevant to private practice PT. WebPT is dedicated to the PT profession as a whole and strongly supports the APTA. Customer service is paramount when implementing any EMR system and WebPT excels in this, but what is more impressive is that the outstanding customer service continues every day whether being a new customer or being 3 years in. I think what best defines a company is how it responds to a problem or error. My clinic, unfortunately, had a significant PQRS reporting problem that was 100% WebPT's error. While being frustrated with the error (and let's be honest - PQRS in general) the WebPT staff starting with Heidi Jannenga, CEO who personally called and addressed the situation, took full responsibility and made no excuses. Within 1 week we had a resolution and plan in place - are you kidding me - 1 week - amazing! As a result of that, I will always be an advocate of WebPT!

see review Customer service Ease of use Innovation of company Customer service Customer service

see review Flow sheet/ home exercise program

Danita
Owner/Physical Therapist (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

WebPT destroyed a portion of my patient's medical documents

Commentaires : WebPT is the first EMR that I have used for my office. First of all it is not cheap and it makes me frustrated that I am not getting what I am paying for. My account is never credited if there are server issues and/or other problems that occur and are not resolved. They just give you empty promises the problems will be fixed and hope that you will eventually forget about them.

WebPT allows me to get my daily notes done in a more timely fashion and it works well with my billing company so billing is done on a daily basis.

WebPT has problems and when you call to make them aware of the problems if it is of a simple nature it will be taken care of but if it is of a difficult nature it will not be taken care of. I have reported problems to them a couple of years ago and they continue to occur and they have never been fixed. More recently they are having problems with documenting cancellations and no shows which they were not even aware of. I made them aware of the problem and they claim it will be referred to their Tier Two team and it has been a month or longer and the issue has not been resolved and eventually it is just ignored. So I lost a portion of my patient's chart and it cannot be reviewed and/or recovered. Their faxing capabilities only work with a small amount of information but patient's charts depending on how long the patient is seen can be a large amount of information and I have to figure out another way to get the requested documentation another way such as burning it to a disc. Initial evaluations take hours to put in and that is not efficient! There are times I sit on the phone waiting for them to respond to my call and I have been on the phone for 30 minutes or longer! I have more complaints but I do not have the space or the time to sit here and type all of those issues up for you to read.

Jan
Admin. Assistant (É.-U.)

Webpt for ParkerPT

Commentaires : We have loved the product that is why we considered expanding services with billing. The ease of access and management of the data is great.

The best feature initial was the ability to house all medical record information in one spot. No more paper was another great benefit. This freed up so much office space helps in keeping information confidential. We don't have to worry about archival or record disposal any more. We also loves how this product was created specifically for Physical Therapy. It made setup and use so easy.

I wish billing was available when we began using and now when we looked into the process was so cumbersome and difficult to find the time to implement. We have given up. The information requested was about providing insurance company information, why can't you pull this from WebPT?? Maybe have on-boarding meeting where you collect the information to setup billing. Seemed like we were required to do all the work to setup and who has time like that when running a business. There has to be an easier way.

Austen
Owner (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Good at some things. Bad at some things. Could be the best.

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : The documentation is fairly quick and efficient, however, it could be improved.

WebPT is easy to use and document. The HEP is a good adjunct.

The developers are slow to address known issues and have increase price citing that they have had to make updates. They have devoted significant resources to ensuring that they meet DEI requirements while neglecting issues that impact patient care.

Jean
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great EMR for outpatient occupational therapy!

This software is very intuitive and easy for therapists to learn. It has cut down on our documentation time, which is something I have heard never happens with EMRs. We have peace of mind in knowing that our Medicare and Medicaid notes are compliant as the software gives you multiple reminders of the areas to fill in. Once you get the red error messages a few times, you start to pay attention and learn the correct way to document to avoid the errors. The ICD-10 testing feature is awesome and the ICD-10 finder tool is very easy to use when you are documenting on your patient. We were very nervous to transition to EMR, thinking it would be a nightmare. The first 3 days were semi-challenging and then we had smooth sailing. The evaluation areas have many different tests but if you don't find what you need there is always the additional comments box that is helpful for clarification.

We are a hand therapy clinic, so we tend to document our splinting in the custom codes section since the codes listed on their billing sheet are not what we need. There tend to be a lot of codes on the billing sheet that we would never use but at this point, there is not an option to delete(not really a huge deal). The training process was OK. The training modules were not very helpful and at times did not work but we found "practice" to be the best learning tool as we transitioned from paper charts to EMR. During the "onboarding" process, you send an email to your specialist and will usually hear from them the next day and at times, we needed to have a response sooner. At this point, we are considered trained, so we can call the 800 number and usually can speak to someone within 20 minutes.

Nicole
Billing Manager (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

WebPT from an administrative persective

WebPT is very user friendly. All new hires pick up the program fairly quickly - both administrative personnel and Physical Therapists. WebPT appointments are color coded which is extremely helpful for scheduling. There are several reports that we use frequently in our office - payment reports, Medicare cap reports, billing reports, etc. Patient accounts hold everything that our office needs: insurance details, prescription details, authorization details, and a place to scan documents.

Our biggest con with WebPT is that there is no excellent way to make sure that our patients do not get scheduled or seen past their authorization, visit, or prescription limit. There is a dashboard but we don't find that it works well nor is it efficient. Many patients don't show up on the report in the amount of time that we need to get authorization. We wish that WebPt would flag our front desk if they are scheduling an appointment beyond a limit that we have set up.

Louis
CEO (É.-U.)
, 11–50 employés

Unhappy customer

Commentaires : The system has many draw backs. I would not recommend them if you can find a better system.

Cloud based, integration with billing. Clean looking interface. Medicare compliance and easy to write compliant notes

Reporting is incorrect. Does not accurately track patient visits. System can run very slowly and can take a very long time to load. This leads to significant amount of time wasted when trying to document patient visits. Info can be lost and whole notes can be blank because data did not save properly. Appointments can disappear off of the schedule or re-appear after being canceled. Co-pays can also disappear even though they were input. Customer service is pleasant but will recommend simple trouble shooting over and over. When that doesn't work, they send the issue up to tier two. Then you get an email that they are working on it, but it rarely gets resolved. The cost of the service is high. They charge for appointment reminders and other add-ons.

Ellen
Owner, PT (É.-U.)

WebPT user review

Commentaires : WebPT is great because there is no need to purchase software, etc. WebPT is VERY labor intensive compared to other PT documentation systems. The upside is that you can count on WebPT to implement requirements into the software to help ensure compliance with Medicare, etc. I have considered leaving WebPT because it is so very time consuming to use as a documentation system. I wish it were more voice to text friendly with fewer tabs.

It incorporates regulations such as PQRS, etc.

It takes waa ay yy toooooo long to document anything. Too many tabs. A lot of redundancy. Not very voice to text compatible.

Réponse de l'équipe de WebPT

il y a 7 ans

Hi Ellen, Thank you for taking the time to review us on Capterra. You mentioned wanting the ability to personalize templates, and I wanted to make sure you're familiar with the ability to create customizable templates within WebPT. The user guide for creating those custom eval profiles can be found here: https://community.webpt.com/education/user-guides/customized-initial-exam-user-guide/. I hope this helps you document faster! If you have other questions/concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to me at emily.ely@webpt.com. Thanks, Emily

Ashly
Front Desk (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

WebPT is so user friendly and as a front desk worker it is the number one thing I look for.

Commentaires : An all inclusive program that is user friendly and allows me to do my job in a timely yet professional manner.

It is extremely user friendly. Everything I need to use is easily accessible or in a logical spot. With the new update I also like the addition of the blue i's for short cuts to useful information. I use this program at least 8 hours a day and sometimes even 12 hours. If a program isn't user friendly it effects my entire job and therefore patient interaction. With WebPT it makes patient interaction timely, and therefore impresses patients, and makes them trust that we know how to help them.

If I would have to answer this question, the only thing I can think of is that when I need to call tech support it is usually due to wrong visit counts or used authorized visits. This is extremely important so that I can keep the patient informed if we are running out of insurance visits, and authorized visits ensures we get paid for our services. We have a very caring staff, but we can't give away all our services for free or we won't make it as an office.

Jeff
Owner, Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

One-stop shopping for PT

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I have used WebPT for almost as long as I have been open (>15 years). I purchased because of their ability to integrate with my billing service (which they eventually bought) and they have been great.

Integrates documentation and billing so no double work.Automatic reminders, communication, and home exercise program enhances patient interaction.

Might be too robust. Many bells and whistles. Personalizing templates is not intuitive.

Alexandra
Physical therapist ()

Good for most uses

Commentaires : The good: the appearance is clean and the interface is functional. The fields with diagnosis, code, and other history are quite thorough. People other than rehab receive printed notes that are clear and easy to read. This professional appearance can be critical, for example, if Medicare or private insurance requests to manually review the notes to determine the appropriateness of therapy. The ICD-10 code finder for the evaluations is very helpful. The billing reports are particularly useful with ICD-10 codes visible and details of each code available when the user hovers over the codes with the mouse. The automatically generated daily notes and plan of care for evaluations are a real time-saver. The caveats: the cost-effectiveness of the software is inversely proportional to the volume of the clinic. For a small, solo practice the add-ons of billing, faxing and quality reporting are too steep. As for PQRS, well, the joke is not on me because I decided that the cost of the reporting feature would be more than any penalties I might incur by not participating. For the daily notes: the goals are pulled into every note and that can be cumbersome. The flowsheet is the weak point of the software: it is cumbersome, generating a separate flowsheet for each session instead of making a cumulative chart.

The professional appearance. There is absolutely nothing wrong with an old-fashioned typed SOAP note and a hand-filled flowsheet, but I believe that a reviewer with a limited science or health background is more likely to feel that the therapist is professional and appropriate if the notes look modern.

The flowsheet is the least functional aspect of the software.

Jacob
Owner ()

WebPT

Commentaires : For anyone looking for a Physical Therapy Documentation software, WebPT is a good option. I am still not convinced it is the best on the market for web based software, so I am still looking for better.

Keeps you compliant, built in document faxing, scheduler is designed well, web-based to work from anywhere.

Too much scrolling and clicking. Still takes about 30 minutes to actually type up an eval from start to finish; Fowsheets are not built into daily notes, adding yet another window you have to have open while treating; Flowsheets are difficult to use in timely fashion; Development team Not very welcoming to new ideas for improving efficiency; Customer service leaves me stuck on the phone for over 30-45 minutes every time we have an issue (which interferes with treatment time); Customer service reps admit there are flaws in the Physician referral/script/authorization design, but development team is not willing to help fix; This system overall is designed to prevent Autonomy. You CANNOT enter a patient into the system without a "referring physician," which limits your ability to properly document for direct access clients. The system FORCES you to pick a specific ONSET Month/Day and year or you can't finalize an eval (which we know most patients don't now an exact day) and your onset date cannot be more than 1 year (which prevents you from accurately documenting chronic pain onsets and old injuries that have been put off for some time.

Brian
owner (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

WebPT has made the transition to EMR easy and successful.

Clinical ease of use, efficient documentation, excellent customer service; owner and company is 100% dedicated to the field of PT and supports the APTA, PPS, PAC which is very important to me; Love the initiation of Rehab Nation to try and get WebPT users engaged and to learn from each other; a very Proactive company, Lots of great online material - blogs, webinars, etc.

Therabill was a complete disaster for us and we had to switch back to Kareo. Was rolled out way to early and was clear that it was not meant for PT (behavior health?) - hopefully over time this may change. The billing is frustrating that everything is a tack on charge. I am concerned that WebPT is growing too fast.

Jason
owener (É.-U.)

Webpt experience

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : every year it gets better , customer service is outstanding

soap notes template saved and easy to access , staff is training is fast because its easy to follow and understand

even though they update the tracking on what your staff does ei the making and deleting of an appointment just to look at what you just did in a simple form is what we wanted , its still very hard to understand what the person did on the report

Cara
CEO (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51–200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Use this if want your Therapists to spend 90% of their time documenting and 10% of their time treating patients

Commentaires : We are currently looking for another EMR. WebPT is not for us because we want out therapists to actually spend time treating patients. With WebPT, they are typing all day long. I have a hard time getting patients better when I don't have time to touch them, talk to them, or look at them. My therapists hate WebPT!

3-4 years ago, when WebPT was a smaller organization, they offered better customer service and helped resolve problems. I am confident that they now care only about making money.

Very expensive. Costs our organization $'s per year. Support is always unable to help. "I'm sorry, your therapist is just going to have to do the whole thing over again." Not user friendly. Therapists have to have work-arounds and extensive training to understand how to document. Documentation does not need to be this difficult. Documentation is not bullet proof. Don't trust their automation. Slow...plan on waiting 10 seconds to pull up a page (we have fiber optic internet, it is not our internet speed). Exercise flowsheets are time consuming and not user friendly. It takes hours to set up and manage the scheduling template.