Avis clients sur The Mortgage Office

En savoir plus sur The Mortgage Office

Logiciel de gestion des prêts puissant, souple et facile à utiliser.

En savoir plus sur The Mortgage Office

Reports and customization options gives you a quick way to find what you need to find rapidly and present those findings in a coherent manner. It does what it is supposed to do flawlessly.

The learning process was very complex and difficult to understand in the beginning.

The Mortgage Office - Notes

The Mortgage Office a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 244 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé The Mortgage Office ?

Anisa
Anisa
Dealing Representative and Chief Compliance Officer (Canada)
Services financiers

Long time user, first time reviewer. Stable, reliable tool. Strong support. Clean audits.

Commentaires : For what's out there, this tool works well. As far as I can see there is no holistic product that manages the lending side of a MIC, the capital side of a MIC, robust and standard accounting tasks (financial statement generation) and exempt market issuance. But this one works really well at getting me data that can be imported into the accounting system with minimal fuss and high accuracy. The more we use it and learn about it, the more time this tool creates for our MIC team.

Really like the ability to save customize fields and save query views as spreadsheets. Really like the ability to save reports and letters as spreadsheets (or .pdfs through the platform vs. via print to .pdf menus). Good audit trails for reports, changes, statements, etc. We're now learning how to better manage dates to result in reports that balance to our accounting program -- pretty good. Would have loved to have known that sooner. Support team are on site with the company and are well informed as to how the platform works -- pretty decent turnaround time for a company on the other side of the continent. I have a healthy respect for the support team's skills and knowledge.

Would love to have a hosted customer wiki or bulletin board where users could share tips and tricks. Would love to receive an email weekly with tips and tricks, did-you-know, or other implementation hints. Would love more information about stuff like how custom fields are added to the merge field list in custom letters -- using for years and just learned this. Tell us more about the nuances for customization and let us talk to each other and I think you'll have users for life.

Audrey
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

No software is perfect...but this one is pretty close....and the customer support is top notch!

Commentaires : We have had a huge time savings using The Mortgage Office. ACH file is automatically generated at the click of a button. Loan payment input is simple. Monthly reports to our Lenders are generated and emailed right from the system. In the past we needed to scan the reports and e-mail them to the right people using our old system.

The software makes applying loan payments a breeze. We utilize ACH Express to remit monthly payments to our Lenders. That process is relatively easy. The creation of the NACHA file automatically by the system has saved us so much time. We used to have to manually load up that information, opening us up for human error.

The clickable items on the left had side of the home screen are a little clunky. We tend to use Tasks & Reports the most, and I find sometimes I have trouble finding it as it is a good way down the list and doesn't stand out.

Laura
VP (É.-U.)

Amazing Loan Servicing Software

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We serviced our entire loan portfolio with TMO for the past 3 years and have the best things to say about the user experience. Our borrowers love the reports we provide for them.

The Mortgage Office is easy to use. The training provided by the company was top notch and support is easy and quick. It helps us service our loans and stay on top of important deadlines.

It can feel daunting at first to learn the new processes.

Joshua
É.-U.

Great Product / Weak Service

Commentaires : The sales pitch was outstanding. If you want to get someone on the phone from the sales team, boom - they're on. The software itself has been a godsend. We were doing all of our statements on Word and Excel, and we would spend ours getting everything right. As we've grown in size (we have over $150 million in loans outstanding now), we almost had no choice to buy software to help manage the behemoth we've become. We sampled some other cheaper software, but The Mortgage Office is clearly the best one out there. That doesn't mean it's perfect - I am not a big fan of the statements the software generates. For example, on an investor statement, the "interest paid in 2016" box at the top right of the statement shows the gross interest paid. I essentially want it to show the net interest paid (interest less servicing fees). There is an option to do that, but then the statement hides the servicing fees we charge our investors. I like to be transparent and show our investor what they are getting net, but also show them the servicing fees. To get this done The Mortgage Office wanted to charge huge sums of money to customize. I am also not a big fan of the investor statements in general, there are a lot of aesthetic issues that need to be fixed, but they refuse to do it unless I pay them. Regardless of the minor issues described above, the software is good and worth the money. My biggest gripe is with customer support. When you get the support team on the phone, they are incredibly polite and knowledgeable, and always solve my problems. I would give the 5 stars if I could. The reason I am giving them 2 stars is not because of them, they are great. They are just incredibly understaffed, and I've never gotten one of them on the phone. I have to leave a message, and they rarely get back to you same day. It usually takes 24-48 hours, which is just absurd in our business. I even told one of the owners that I am willing to pay a much higher monthly fee (it's about $175 per month for service) if they could staff properly and have people pick up the phone when you call. I would seriously pay about $500/month to make this possible. I am running a $150 million business, and I need to know that I can reach someone within minutes when I have a time sensitive question. This is the reason I would most likely not recommend this product. If they can resolve this issue I would give the company all 5 stars.

Great tool to track loans, monitor loans, produce useful reports, produce borrower statements that are accurate, produces decent lender statements, the customer service reps are very helpful and knowledgeable, the software is relatively easy to use once you really study it.

IMPOSSIBLE TO GET CUSTOMER SUPPORT ON THE PHONE - PLEASE RAISE MONTHLY SERVICING FEE IN ORDER TO HIRE MORE STAFF. I WILL GLADLY PAY MORE IF I KNOW I CAN GET SOMEONE ON THE PHONE RIGHT AWAY TO ANSWER A TIME SENSITIVE QUESTION, AS OPPOSED TO WAITING 24-48 HOURS FOR A RESPONSE.

Heather
Loan Servicing Admin (É.-U.)
Banque, 11-50 employés

Multiuse, Multilevel Software

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The Mortgage Office is such a great software backed by a great experienced team. The software is innovative and always makes your process easier and quicker. This also happens with the team behind the scenes. When any issues arise, the support team is on top of it. As our company grows, so do our software needs and this is a cause for continuous training. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and her crew are amazing! The in person training is totally worth the trip! You are able to customize the training to really dive deep into the topics that interest your company. Ramiro has all the tips and tricks to save time and being able to pick his brain about TMO is a real treat! The hospitality here is unmatched !

This software allows you to customize to fit your own needs. It is capable of tackling complex setups with the different tools available. Very user friendly. Where we would spend hours in just creating and sending letters and notices, the mortgage office fast tracks this and many other tasks by using its custom letters capability. Time saver!

At this time, Lucro is fully satisfied with this software

Erika
Manager (É.-U.)

Extraordinary

Commentaires : Five star experience. TMO is like staying at a nice hotel. Your expectations are exceeded, you're met with exceptional customer service, and you're confident and comfortable.

TMO takes away a lot of the manual work required with our previous software. Productivity is important to us. This automates, simplifies, and clarifies borrower payments, lender disbursements, escrow management. It's incredible. Integration was definitely a project but only because of our starting point. We were operating so chaotically to just get by. The support team was incredibly helpful and still is incredibly helpful. If I could only list one reason why I'm happy with TMO, it would be support. So responsive, so knowledgeable, and friendly.

Integration was definitely the most difficult part. The software we used before was absolutely the reason it was difficult.

Sohail
President (É.-U.)

TMO User

We have been using The Mortgage Office for several months and been very pleased with our experience. The software does everything we initially set out to accomplish and then some. The Mortgage Office has best in class reporting features which are a huge selling point for our clients. We have had several clients switch from other servicers primarily for the software's ability to generate adhoc reports online. Their support is second to none. Always responsive and very helpful. Our initial learning curve was made easy just because of the tremendous amount of support we received.

The software is hosted on a virtual computer and I wish it was web based. This is not really con. More so a personal preference.

Gwen
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 2-10 employés

Experienced Professionals

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are transitioning from a "manual" loan servicing process utilizing excel spreadsheets to this automated loan servicing solution and are looking forward to gaining efficiencies with this robust software.

The software is comprehensive and captures both loan servicing and corresponding trust accounting transactions. The company's customer relations, sales, support and training staff are amazing professionals. They set this company apart from its competition.

We conduct annual reviews on our loans and it would be great if the software could capture spreads of tax returns and financial statements to have all of the financial data, insurance and collateral information in one repository.

Christie
VP of Servicing (É.-U.)

Daily user of TMO here

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The Mortgage Office has made my job efficient in ways other programs could not.

I could not do my job without The Mortgage Office. I work with TMO as a Lender Service Provider to service approximately 30-40 credit unions. Our customers rely on a software that is reliable, accurate, and can handle many different loan types. TMO provides my company with all the tools we need to service a variety of needs. TMO also provides a number of different reports that help us work with accounting teams. Our company services participation loans and TMO makes the process simple. The software is easy to use and the help file is there for any questions you may have. They also have a great support team and always have a quick response time.

No complaints here with The Mortgage Office

Richard
Investor Services Manager (É.-U.)

A+ 10/10 Software

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : great, I love the seminars and support team.

The support team for TMO is great, they spent hours on the phone with my team to help resolve technical problems we had. No software I've used (personally and professionally) offered this much support. We had a TMO support person on a zoom call for almost 2 hours with my boss, colleague, and IT team. I would highly recommend TMO; their support team makes the software easy to use even for novices.

Some excel report version of reports TMO can generate have odd formatting, due to being PDF to XLS exports. However, this can be easily resolved by editing the excel on your own after export.

Amy
Managing Principal (É.-U.)

Ease of Use for Servicing Residential Loans

Commentaires : Over the last 13years we have grown our business with The Mortgage Office. I appreciate the support team when we have questions or issues. We enjoy the Print & Mail service for 1099/1098s. The Custom Letters and Reports feature which utilizes Word's mail merge features.

From setting up a loan to applying payments and running escrow analysis. The software is full of features- Adjustable Interest Rates connected to WSJ - Not a Problem! End of Year Statements and 1099/1098s - Not a Problem! One of the Best Features is the Portal for both lenders and homeowners. Homeowners can make their payments on-line too!

It would like to be able to add the insurance information on the portal. The portal has continued to expand over the past years. I really like the 1099 and 1098 information being available on the portal.

Jason
President (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

Overall A quality software with minor amendments required

Commentaires : Very good. I would recommend it highly over the other options available on the market.

The software is the most comprehensive software on the market without going to customization. For a small to medium-size firm, I would highly suggest this to be your best solution.

There are certain issues with the software which should allow a bit of customization. In the mortgage industry, there are unique cases all the time, the software limits certain items rather than allowing the user to customize the options. There is typically a workaround, however, giving the user a bit more freedom would have been preferred. However, it is still the best non-custom software on the market.

Rick
Founder/CEO (É.-U.)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Loan origination for small private money lender

Commentaires : Wouldn’t be such a long-time customer if we weren’t so happy with the overall product features, benefits and support.

After nearly 18 years as a user on dedicated local server, we made the switch to the cloud-based AWS version and couldn’t be happier. Timing was excellent as the pandemic followed soon after installation. A key benefit is this platforms now works on most all systems, including iOS. That’s great news for small operators like myself.

We struggled initially with a few features but utilized the vendor’s excellent tech support to resolve. Maintenance support is pricey but is top of the line.

Michelle
VP Administration (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

The software can be tricky at moments, but having [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help was extremely convenient. He went above and beyond to get our insurance certificates implemented in the software, and we are extremely greatful for his determination! Other than just this task, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has shown he is very determined and works diligently to help us with all our questions, since we have just hired new employees and switched locations. We appreciate his time and consideration for our company very much.

The thing we like least about the software is the common glitching, and having to close out and re open for it to show the correct information

Richard
Founder and President ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

ABS-TMO Loan Service Software

Commentaires : My mortgage company invested in the ABS loan service software in 1981. We were lucky to have originally selected ABS because, through the years, they have outperformed the other companies we've examined, that have developed along the way. ABS has continued to frequently upgrade not only their programs but the software and systems that drive their loan service software, TMO. I've been very happy with the customer service; however, some of our employees have on occasion expressed a desire for higher levels; in fairness, I believe the ABS customer service is above the average of most software companies with which we've dealt. Accommodating convenience and ease of use is strong. ABS allows huge volumes of supporting files, loan documents, appraisals, ETC, to be available at a click from within a specific loan file; more important is that the method they've designed does so without noticeably slowing the system. ABS appears to have strived to accommodate requirements of the many new loan servicing regulations as they have developed in recent years. Although, we have worried about ABS meeting some of the required loan service deadlines and on a few occasions began developing work around procedures in case the programming changes were not made in time. In the end, our concerns were unnecessary and ABS delivered by the regulatory deadlines. Note: The software agreement is unusual; potential clients should carefully read and understand the agreement which is easy to inadvertently violate by accessing the program from a home or other remote connection unless a single laptop is used in all locations in conjunction with a single dedicated terminal server. In the end, the negative issues mentioned herein are relatively small in relationship to the overall quality and ease of use of the product and of the company's history of updating the quality and performance of their systems as well as accommodating the required regulatory changes. I have not seen another system I'd rather have; even at a much higher price.

Janet
Manager, Mortgage Administrations (Canada)

You Won't Regret Getting This Software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have been using the software for 4 months now and at this time, I'm fully operational and I can call myself an "advanced" user. My success of using this software is due largely to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. These two technical support staff have been so patient with me and had supported me throughout the bad times when I mess up things in the software or ask stupid questions. They made me a better user of the software so that I can get the most out of all the features.

Software is easy to use and technical support is second to none. Fast technical support response and each support staff is patient and understanding. I love the follow up after the support team assisted me with a problem to ensure that I'm operating smoothly and that my problem was solved. This is one software where I can customize my own documents with my own customize fields which make this work for me. Love the statement generation feature. I also love the fact that my other colleagues can view loan details without having me generating or summarizing the loan details for them. The many features offered by the software save me time and allow me to spend the time on other matters.

I have nothing bad to say about this software.

Carol
Lender Liaison (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

We love TMO, we use it all day, every day

Commentaires : Ability to service more loans, this program helps track everything we do as a team, lates, payments, interest rate changes, multiple lenders, multiple vendors, fractionalized notes, credti reporting, IRS reporting, online access for borrowers and lenders, and on and on and on.

This program makes servicing thousands of loans possible. So many reports available to our lenders and borrowers. It tracks everything and allows us to report to credit. We love it and so do our clients and customers.

It's expensive, initial costs and monthly fees but it does so much of what we need. The only feature I have trouble with is the customized reports.

Jason
General Manager ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Quality Product, Excellent Customer Service, Would Recommend to Others

Commentaires : (Note: Capterra only allows a maximum of 2,500 characters for a review. Thus below is only the bullet points. For full details, I have uploaded the full review to the public folder on my Dropbox at: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26145970/TMO%20Review.pdf) Summary: Very good product, I would recommend to anyone looking for a simple to use client/server loan servicing solution. Modules Purchased:
* Loan Servicing
* ACH Express
Users: 10 Architecture: Local Client/Server using JetEngine on MS Access Pros:
* Rich Functionality - a lot of functionality, probably more than you will need
* Customizable Interface - main search grid can be customized by user
* Quick Search - you can lookup an account by almost anything in the account record
* Document Generation - easily publish statements, coupons, payoff, ets.
* Audit Trail - logs important events and changes in an Event Journal
* Categories - quick way to add custom fields by which to filter and sort your accounts
* Open Architecture - database tables are exposed allowing you to create customer reports
* Exporting - can easily access documents and results into Excel, Adobe, or RTF formats
* Custom Letters - quickly send customers a custom letter
* Customer Support - excellent customer service
Cons:
* "Old World" Interface - old client/server style interface
* "As Of" Reporting - you need to run reports on the day you want them (i.e. on month-end)
* Historical Editing - no simple way to edit your loan history without reversing transactions
* Licensing Structure - geared more toward mass employee servicing departments
* Online Self-Service - none really to speak of
* Manual Payments - payments need to be applied manually for charges and fees
* Categories - many fields of information are only exposed if you use categories, which requires you to double enter the information

Yvonne
Loan Service Manager (É.-U.)

MAKE TMO YOUR ANSWER

Commentaires : BEING ABLE TO GENERATE CERTAIN REPORTS, STATEMENTS AND NOTICES AS QUICKLY AS NEEDED FOR CLIENTS AND BORROWERS IS THE GREATEST THING.

EXPORTING FILES FROM ORIGINATION TO SERVICING IS THE EASIEST PART OF THE SOFTWARE AND THEN CAME ACH DEBIT AND CREDIT. THAT BY FAR IS MY MOST FAVORITE PART OF THE PROGRAMTH AND IT IS SO EASY TO USE.

THAT THERE ARE NOT MORE FIELDS FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. LIKE ON THE NOTIFICATION OF ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT, LENDERS WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEIR YTD INTEREST JUST LIKE ON THE CHECKS.

Consultant (É.-U.)

Have used this software for 7 years, works very well, we have had very few issues.

Excellent handling of Trust Accounting. You can sell a loan to multiple investors, assign any percentage you want, and program handles split payments perfectly. have never had a problem with an investor check in 7 years. Customer support is also excellent (although I rarely use it).

Would like to see a more automated way to print borrower letters and statements by selecting one option (for instance) "Print Today's Letters" rather than printing letters separately.

Brett
Managing Director (É.-U.)

Step Up Your Game

Commentaires : An exceptional system with an exceptional team backing the product.

TMO is industry specific software with 40+ years of experience that makes complex tasks and information management streamlined. The online client account portal not only saves us time by providing clients with the information they are seeking, but it also shows our clients we are serious about customer service.

to be determined.

Melissa
Loan Administration Supervisor - Loan Underwriter (É.-U.)

Loan Servicing

5,0 l’année dernière

TMO is very convenient in all the available tools to contact, track, store, and paper trail necessary documentation and pertinent correspondence with individual clients to easily keep our staff abreast of vital information needed to effectively service loans.

Learning all the tips and tricks to most efficiently utilize the software for our business needs.

Kristina
Director of Loan Operations (É.-U.)

Customer Service Makes A Difference

The customer service has been top notch, specially the sales team and the Support Team. The software is visually appealing and operates similar to Excel in the list view. It's user friendly from the entry level employee to the controller, who primarily focuses on the trust accounting.

We primarily use the construction module and the training does not go over this in detail.

Angela
Controller (Canada)

Multiple useful functionalities; increased efficiency of processing significantly.

It's an integrated program that includes multiple functions, from loan management, to trust accounting, to investor management. The software has excellent accuracy and has been able to increase efficiency of processing at our company significantly. Our company went through several different similar products so far, and this is the best one.

The software does not easily accommodate different companies' different processes. Anything that differs from a typical business model requires manual workarounds, which can be time-consuming.

Jeanette
Compliance Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

The Mortgage Office

Commentaires : The Mortgage Office is a great program.

I use the software to complete my work. I can now send reports, notices, interest bills, and payoff statements through the system. It is easy to use and easy to learn. It can be confusing and difficult at first then it gets easier the longer you use it.

We don't get the notices when there is a update.