Avis clients sur HydroCAD

par HydroCAD Software Solutions

4 / 5 7 avis
HydroCAD

I use this software quit often and find it to be very user friendly and easy.

Publié le 04/05/2018
Christine B.
Engineering Technician III
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Makes my job more efficient.

Avantages: I didn't have to do a lot of set up for entering data. Everything is in the manor in which it should be for me (like units, etc.) It prints out reports the way I want them.

Inconvénients: I don't have a stand alone program. It's just through AutoCAD. I am not sure if it is available through stand alone now. We used to have it that way. I like that better. Sometimes the picture of the pond prints off out of place and the letting is too small.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par HydroCAD Software Solutions le 29/08/2018

Thanks for the review. Please note that HydroCAD has always been a stand-alone Windows application. Although we have the ability to import watershed data from AutoCAD, HydroCAD always runs as a separate stand-alone program and does not require AutoCAD.

intuitive software to deal with complex systems

Publié le 18/02/2018
Julio a R.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The benefit I get is to do my hydraulics work, recommending solutions that have a support through the reports of network calculations, easy to visualize and that the clients and municipal officials can easily understand

Avantages: What I like most is that it deals with complex hydraulic systems through simple mechanisms, easy to visualize and identify in the hydraulic network that is being designed. In the same way, the application handles quantities like flow of entrance, exit and allowed storage, excellent and practical designing tool

Inconvénients: What I like the least is that the design of hydraulic networks there are elements of flow control that make the network more efficient, however, hydrocad does not have an element that identifies it, for example valves or gates

Hydrographs no longer by hand

Publié le 06/12/2018
Julia M.
Landscape architect
Urbanisme et architecture, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Stormwater management plans in compliance with national polution discharge elimination (npdes) law.

Avantages: Industry standard for stormwater analysis and design..

Inconvénients: Just such a bugger to use... the graphics are odd

Can't complain, not too flashy but great where it counts

Publié le 15/12/2016
Trisha D.
Support client

Commentaires: I used HydroCAD for one of my Civil Engineering classes in college. I like that it treats designs realistically, for example, if a building is not fully or functionally shaped, the software shows weird designs (great feedback).

Cad Review for Promat

Publié le 04/04/2017
James R.
Support client

Commentaires: Used software for about 1 month helping customer with a project. The software was easy to use. I found the commands simple and easy to understand

Great program if I could grasp it.

Publié le 06/02/2018
Highway Design Engineer
Transport routier/ferroviaire
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very accurate and a great way to store information.

Avantages: Has a lot of things you can do. Used it for a stormwater detention basin and it did a great job at calculating water flows.

Inconvénients: It was very hard to understand. But maybe if I specialized in hydraulics instead of roads/structures I would understand it more.

This program definitely has great features and functions for the job.

Publié le 07/05/2018
Jean K.
Contract Designer
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Support client

Avantages: It can handle very complex systems which makes this an excellent program for design. Also, great tool for hydraulic calculations.

Inconvénients: This program is specific on how reports are printed. Can be a little cluttered and complicated to read. Ability for 3D design would be greatly appreciated.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par HydroCAD Software Solutions le 29/08/2018

Thanks for the review, but based on your company name I suspect you're thinking of HydraCAD fire protection software, which is a product of another company. We are HydroCAD Stormwater Modeling.