Avis clients sur Rental Car Manager

En savoir plus sur Rental Car Manager

Le logiciel de réservation en ligne offre une facilité d'utilisation, des fonctionnalités et une flexibilité exceptionnelles à votre activité de location de voitures.

En savoir plus sur Rental Car Manager

Non disponible

Non disponible

Rental Car Manager - Notes

4,0
3,7
5,0

Rental Car Manager a reçu une note globale de 4.5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 4 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Produits similaires à Rental Car Manager

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Rental Car Manager ?

Ian C.
Ian C.
Owner ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Car rental software

5 il y a 8 ans

Commentaires : I had tried different software for my car rental business but was always doing maintenance and updates. So I took on Rental Car Manager and found it took less time. My agency is handling customers much better now.

Craig S.
Owner (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Very impressive

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I have been using this software for a year and it is extremely good.It works wonderfully for my business (NZ Rent a Car - Dunedin) and I am totally happy with what it does and what it is developing.

Everything. Without it I would be totally lost.

Nothing.

Cassidy P.
Customer Service (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Does the job, has all the right features

4 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I find Rental Car Manager easy to use. It is a stark contrast to having to process information manually, so it definitely makes work easier.

I was trained to use Rental Car Manager and was able to pick it up quickly. The software makes sense and it allows us to do our job quickly. There are also new features added often, which just haven't been implemented into our processes yet.

Compared to popular cloud-based software, the interface is outdated and a bit clunky. It could do with a tidier bookings view also.

Customer Service Rep (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Does the Job

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall, it makes it a lot easier to have all the info in one place on online. I feel like the software could be heavily updated and training provided to owners to reduce processing time and in turn, save on staffing costs for business owners.

It does what it is meant to. The booking software integrates really well with websites and saves a headache for owners.

The software is quite clunky and outdated, and after a quick search on the web I can see a host of other rental car management softwares that seem better. The 'updated' car booking view is very poorly designed.