Avis clients sur Auction Broadcaster

4,8 /5
  • Service client
    4,8 /5

En savoir plus sur Auction Broadcaster

Une gamme complète et facilement personnalisable de logiciels d'enchères commerciales.

En savoir plus sur Auction Broadcaster

9 avis affichés

Haney jayne I.
founder
  • Publié le 29/09/2014

"Easy to use and Superb Customer Service"

Commentaires: Visual Auction seemed to have a lot of promising features so I went with it. It gives you a lot of options to customize the website's layout and contents. So far, I am not having any trouble with it. The website layout and process flow are very 'user friendly'. It's easy to add auction items. I wanted to have some extra things on my website and Beyond Solutions helped me with that also. They have friendly customer service that has assisted me when I had questions about the website. I feel money was well spent. I would not hesitate to try their other software if I needed it.

• Publié le 29/09/2014
Don R.
  • Publié le 24/11/2015

"Auction Broadcaster is the auction software for my company! It's Amazing!"

Commentaires: Auction Broadcaster is a great software! It was easy to use and streaming live was a great bonus! It was definitely worth the money and the Customer Service was the best around, they really care about what I want and need for my company! Thanks for finding more customers for me, I was amazed after my first auction went live! I even was able to watch it on my Iphone! Thanks for a great job!

Lisa M.
  • Publié le 14/05/2014

"A good product but maybe too many features"

Commentaires: This auction software has a ton of features but I haven't used them all. For example it includes a "reverse auction" which I don't really need. It gives you more options to customize the front-end than a lot of seen. Instead of being template based it lets you configure the columns and the positioning of things like the login panel and category list on the front page. It also has a lot of options fro charging fees including a buyer's premium if needed.

• Publié le 14/05/2014
Jared K.
Supervisor
  • Publié le 25/11/2015

"Visual Auction is priced just right, and I can take it on the go!"

Commentaires: Before I started using Visual Auction other companies online were more expensive or did not have the features for the price I get with Visual Auction. I also think it's great that I can use my cell phone to take care of things when I'm on the go. I can set the auction exactly the way I want it and let it go. It has so many features that are great for my company!

Marie D.
  • Publié le 24/11/2015

"Auction Broadcaster is a great product for companies that need full customization!"

Commentaires: This software is fully customizable, and after talking to a salesperson, I received everything I was looking for. I needed a unique way of conducting auctions online and Auction Broadcaster did a great job! I could even leave live message for my customers while the auction was going on. It is a great software that I will be recommending to other companies!

Joe J.
  • Publié le 24/11/2015

"Auction Broadcaster is a great Software for different platforms!"

Commentaires: The software was easy to use, after it was set up, I could even use it on my Samsung Galaxy! The software is so easy to use and it was nice to see the auction streaming live on the internet and it even tells me when my lot has sold. The Customer Service is the best, they are so helpful and wanted to do anything they could to make sure I was happy.

Frank W.
  • Publié le 25/11/2015

"Visual Auction software is perfect for my company!"

Commentaires: Visual Auction is so easy! It is the software for me! I found it to be perfect for my diverse set of customers. The Privacy setting is great! I can also process payments and even issue invoices when I need to. The customer service I received was great too! They helped me when I needed it with no hesitation.

John W.

"Best Software"

Avantages: Easy to use
Eye friendly
Website is easy to us
streamlines many of the processes we are currently doing

Inconvénients: The cost is more than you would expect but if you utilize it the way it should be used than it definitely outweighs it.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 19/10/2017
Billy Z.
manager
  • Publié le 20/11/2015

"Auction Broadcaster suits my needs perfectly."

Commentaires: I now have more people attending my auction online. I'm happy with the software and the way it works.

• Publié le 20/11/2015