Avis clients sur HSC Chemistry

4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,5 /5

En savoir plus sur HSC Chemistry

Boîte à outils logicielle essentielle destinée aux professionnels du traitement des minéraux pour la recherche, le développement et l'analyse de traitements.

En savoir plus sur HSC Chemistry

5 avis affichés

Daniel J.
Organic Chemistry PhD Student
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 28/01/2019

"It carries out calculations easily"

Commentaires: It's a great software, it helps me with my mineral and thermodynamic calculations on a daily basis. It reduces the amount of time I would spend doing tedious programming.

Avantages: I like how easy it is to use it for computational calculations and estimates. It helps me organize my thermodynamic processing more effectively.

Inconvénients: It took me a few days to get used to the display and the format of the software, but once you start using it at your own pace it gets better.

envoyé par Outotec le 29/01/2019

Thank you for your valuable review and feedback. We are very happy to read this.

In case you haven't noticed yet, we have also published a series of tutorial videos on our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc4W37RXMQWfeO4zBrwQZYNzXt2qU4UWa) to support learning and usage of the HSC Chemistry.

• Publié le 28/01/2019
Research student
Recherche, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/05/2020

"Make your Thermodynamic Calculations easy"

Avantages: The main thing that I like about this software is it makes complicated calculations easy. It makes us fond of chemical calculations!!! The huge database of it gives us a lot of information. Another important thing that I should mention is that, because of the modules that are contained in it , it makes us to use the software easy.

Inconvénients: Actually there is nothing wrong to be mentioned about the software.

envoyé par Outotec le 19/05/2020

• Publié le 06/05/2020
Trina V.
Research And Development Professional
Administration publique, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/01/2019

"Extraordinary but I can not pay it"

Avantages: How would I like to have this tool for the construction of my chemical process flow diagrams. It will save me a lot of time and greatly improve the quality of the process diagrams that I have to build, because It has everything required to build them with very high quality

Inconvénients: I find it expensive and not affordable to everyone

envoyé par Outotec le 18/01/2019

Thank you for your valuable review and feedback.

• Publié le 16/01/2019
Austin M.
industrial Engineer
Armée, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2018

"Chemistry"

Avantages: Ease of use, details and functionality. The information available is a bit overwhelming, but that's the idea.

Inconvénients: A lot of information is available from this software, there are no negatives.

envoyé par Outotec le 07/12/2018

Thank you for the review. We are very glad you enjoyed using the trial.

• Publié le 04/12/2018
Gerente Ambiente
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 30/06/2018

"It seems to me a simple and very complete software, since it allows to integrate the environmental v"

Avantages: What I like the most is that it incorporates the environmental variable in the process run, at present the environmental restrictions that are so severe make the environmental issue a determining factor in the efficiency of the processes

Inconvénients: In fact, I liked everything, the environmental issue could be improved by managing it as sustainable production, less consumption of raw materials and inputs, instead of seeing it as an independent variable. The economic variable could also be integrated

envoyé par Outotec le 03/07/2018

Thank you for your valuable review and feedback.

• Publié le 30/06/2018