15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur RegFox

Inscrivez-vous à des événements virtuels ou en personne. RegFox vous permet de contrôler votre marque, les frais et plus encore pour seulement 99 centimes par participant.

En savoir plus sur RegFox

RegFox - Notes

RegFox a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 138 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé RegFox ?

Kellie
Kellie
Nanny Industry Consultant Social Media Manager Blogger Writer Mentor (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

RegFox uncomplicates the complicated

Commentaires : I've used for small events of 30 to large events of over 200 and the ease of use is very appealing, as is being able to pick what content you want on RegFox or just using as a registration tool / payment gateway.

Pricing is ideal for any size event. Our event had 24 price points - member/nonmember, group rate, early bird, general and late. RegFox customer support spent time with me on a screen share and set things up with ACTIONS so all of our price points we set automatically in the system depending how many people were registered at the same time. This saved countless hours of manually setting things up, manually registering teams, etc., in our own CRM that event management isn't as robust. Ease of just including the info we wanted and having a link to create a button on our website to direct to register and pay. Integrated well with our virtual platform Whova.

There isn't really any cons to using RegFox. We've been very happy with both the admin aspect and registrant end of things.

Pam
Pam
Assoc. Director of Engagement (É.-U.)
Collecte de fonds, 501–1 000 employés

Useful Software, but could use some Improvement

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall, the experience has been good so far. I'm working with the RegFox Help Desk folks to create a landing page for a series of events so that we can keep individual events separate for reporting needs, but together in one location for our customers who may be looking for an event in Atlanta while another customer is looking for the San Francisco event.

One of my favorite options is the back-end automation feature where we can pre-schedule registration confirmations, reminders, and thank you emails. Our department is very busy and to be able to set these up in advance is super helpful so that the communication, which is required, is going to go out without have to go back and handle that work manually and in another software program. I do really like the customization of registration pages; this allows me to collect the info. that I need for my specific programming up front, and not have to follow-up with each customer to secure that info.

The customization is a good option, but there is a con to it as well. Building templates for our organization to ensure that each program has the same basic requirements seems to be a challenge since each department uses the platform a little bit differently. For me, it's imperative that I include a Q & A section during registration so that I do not have to track down that information later using emails or surveys. This piece is not needed for other events, so we're working on those templates to be better defined for the type of work each team does.

Christiana
Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201–500 employés

Effective Platform & Excellent Customer Service

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, the system was easy to understand, and implement, but the lack of 24/7 customer service can be harmful to those events that are held on weekends. Additionally, for large institutions, set up and communication between representatives at RegFox can be somewhat slower than expected, which can present a challenge when you're on a tight deadline. However, the customer service (does not include the rep) during the week is phenomenal-- they are knowledgeable and speedy. The platform, once you get used to it, is easy to understand, but some of the conditional triggers are a bit clunky and hard to understand if you're not familiar with these types of systems.

Amazing customer service through the chat-- I had multiple situations where I needed fast answers, and the customer service team was knowledgeable, prompt, and accurate. The system is fairly easy to use if you're tech savvy, but if you're not, it might take a little bit of time. Otherwise, the system is straightforward and dynamic, offering a variety of options to suit everyone's needs. They are one of the few, if not the only one, that offers the ability to offer signable, verifiable waivers (instead of a terms of service checkbox). For registration, getting devices connected is super simple. Excellent product!

Some of the reps take a little bit more time than I'd like to respond to emails and queries. They have only one team member to specific departments, which means some processes for institutions may take a little bit longer (but if you're not in a rush, that's not a deal breaker).

Katie
CEO (É.-U.)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2–10 employés

This product doesn't work and support is horrific

2,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Product and customer support is horrific. Don't bother if you want a solution for SSO

I really thought we had a valuable product until we tried to implement SSO.

I really thought we had a valuable product until we tried to implement SSO. The documentation doesn't work. When you engage with the customer support team, they are nonresponsive and point the finger at our developers and OKTA. Upon request to meet we were told to read the documentation.

Cindy
Marketing assistant (É.-U.)
Collecte de fonds, 11–50 employés

RegFox experience

5,0 il y a 2 mois

I recently used RegFox to set up an event registration page, and I was thoroughly impressed with the platform's ease of use and functionality. The software was intuitive and straightforward, allowing me to customize the registration process to my liking quickly. But what truly stood out was the exceptional customer support I received from [sensitive content hidden]. Whenever I had a question or issue, [sensitive content hidden] was quick to respond and always went above and beyond to ensure that my problem was resolved efficiently. Her patience, knowledge, and professionalism were exemplary, and I couldn't be happier with the level of service she provided. Overall, I would highly recommend RegFox to anyone looking for a reliable, user-friendly event registration platform, and I can attest firsthand to the company's commitment to outstanding customer support.

What I like least about RegFox is that I didn't find it sooner.

Nina
Surgeon / Founder (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

An intuitive platform with an exemplary support team

Commentaires : AMAZING. INCREDIBLE. Nothing short of SUPERB. I must say that I do NOT use these words lightly. The nature of my work lends to a very realistic and grounded personality and approach to things. To reiterate, the support team I have interacted with so far, both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were FANTASTIC!!! I would recommend RegFox without any hesitation whatsoever.

Product Itself: As a first time user of registration platforms, this program is incredibly intuitive and relatively easy to use. I use the term 'relatively' since there is a logic based action feature that requires a systematic approach as you set the actions. When you're first using the system it takes a try or two to understand how it works. The logic statements make sense however, and are very easy to set into actions once you get the hang of it - getting the hang of it took me about 20 minutes at the most. Again, a wonderful program overall with easy setup and configuration with wonderful product support. Support Team: I cannot say enough about how incredible product support is with this platform. My needs were immediate, with plans to open registration in three days for an event that had two streams with multiple days and options to choose from. As a personal initiative I was setting this all up - I'm a surgeon with no event planning experience requiring registration etc. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING - helping on the back end to correct action conflicts, touching base with their colleagues to see if there was an even better way of accomplishing the desired action, patient, thorough, helpful beyond anything I could have expected. I was able to open registration in time and with confidence that all was in reliably working order, all thanks to their wonderful support. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Nothing comes to mind. Where I was unsure, the support team was available and extremely helpful.

Fiona
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Event Registration

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : The group I am promoting our events to are not at all technologically savvy. B,y using RegFox, it is so easily for most of the group to register themselves without me having to walk them through step by step.

I cannot say enough about the positive support from the RegFox team. They are have been above incredible and one of the best I have ever encountered on a professional level. I was so overwhelmed thinking about the events I am overseeing as there are many pieces to it. The RegFox team has helped so much to alleviate the stress and so responsive to any question or inquiry I have. While everyone I have talked to has been amazing, I must give a special thanks to [sensitive content hidden] who I have worked with the most for her patience and expertise in helping me navigate the system.

I find the reporting system to be a little confusing but, as usual, the team has helped with that.

Butch
Sr. Program Manager (É.-U.)
Papier et produits forestiers, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Turns meeting registration into a breeze

Commentaires : Was able to set up a new meeting registration site in about an hour. Templates for online registration pages offer lots of variety and RegFox support and follow-up were impressive. They also offer a very price-competitive service compared to others, without giving up much in the way of functionality.

RegFox is very easy to set up a meeting registration, with intuitive controls and functionality. It was easy to create credit card acceptance for registrations and create forms that covered all of our needs for attendee information.

Some functions were difficult to understand how best to set-up, but support was helpful in resolving issues.

Jeff

Administrator (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Excellent Customer Service

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I like so many things about RegFox. They have a platform that is easy to maneuver and their customer service is easily accessible and very knowledgable of their product.

Regfox is continually updating there product, so if there was something that I didn't care for in the beginning I like it now.

TERRI
Executive Consultant (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

AMAZING SOFTWARE & BETTER THAN OUTSTANDING TECH SUPPORT!!!

Commentaires : Working with this company has truly been amazing!! I consider myself "old school" so sometimes when working with new software it can be pretty frustrating when you don't have a reference manual. However, RegFox has an area on their site for help that is so very user-friendly, more times than not, I can figure out my challenge or the information I need very easily. They are also very open to suggestions for upgrading the system. One time I was working with a major payroll company and discovered a technical programming error that kept them from being legally compliant. It took a couple of weeks for them to finally believe me, even after all the proof I had. RegFox is the exact opposite. The customer service is so amazing! One day the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company even wrote me and thanked me for my input. She didn't add her title, but I quickly was able to find out who she was. If you need registration software, you should use this company! I will definitely recommend this software to other companies. For the price, it's AMAZING!

The overall ease of use. Regarding specific features, there are too many amazing features to list here. Overall, the software is pretty easy to figure out, but even if you can't, or don't want to spend time trying to figure it out, the tech support staff is always ready to help, and don't refer you to an area of their system to review, listen to, etc. I found it fun to look through the system and learn about it. However, there are some things that don't jump out at you right away, and that's where the tech support people are so amazing. They even have someone that works weekends. The tech support team is always positive and helpful. They are a joy to work with.

Honestly can only think of one thing, and it's minor. There's a nice feature where you can send emails out to the Registrants. You are able to send the communication immediately, or you can program it and send it at a later time and/or date. I wish there was a way to add a cc or bcc or check a box for the sender to receive a copy. When I realized I couldn't send a copy to myself, I wrote them and recommended that they add that option in the next upgrade. Almost immediately I received a response back saying they appreciated the input and definitely would submit my input.

Réponse de l'équipe de Webconnex

il y a 4 ans

Thank you Terri! Our team has really enjoyed working with you. We're glad to hear it's been a success.

Peggy
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

Webconnex RegFox

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Greatest benefit: Less time trying to determine how to set a form that addresses every area of information you are looking to capture.

The ease of form development. An example is within the Action field the ability to customize your event even further by setting multiple prices and deadline dates, age specific events within an event, etc. It makes the software multitacteted and easy to recommend.

The only feature I can at this time would like to see added is spell check. Other than that I haven't found a feature that they haven't thought of.

Stacey
Manager of Operations (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 2–10 employés

Great Event Registration Software

5,0 l’année dernière

RegFox is easy to use for both admins and users. We like that is is customizable and one of the few products in our price range that allows for individuals to register for breakout sessions.

I don't like that I have to filter registrants by current events to get a list that doesn't include attendees for past events. I would like to see an archive feature.

Michelle
Founder/Co-Director of Team Awesome TSWGO, (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Great Company & Great Software

Commentaires : If I could give a 6 star rating for customer support I would. These guys go above and beyond-- offering things like making short videos to explain/show how to do something on their software, and the ever amazing superpower of NOT getting annoyed when you don't understand how to do something. They want to make this as easy as possible, and they do. The $$ is WORTH it. Registration has been a breeze for all of our athletes. I have worked with other types of software like this, and they can all be a real pain and very confusing. The options they have to add to your registration are incredible. The tie in with GroupRev has been particularly beneficial. Thank you to the amazing team at RegFox for all of their help on our Virtual 10k fundraiser. Not only are you making it easier for us to raise money for our charity, it feels as though all of the extra work you do makes it so you are raising money for our charity right alongside us. Thank you for helping families of children with cancer.

The ability you have to personalize forms for registering for an event. Also the coupon feature is wonderful!

Possibly make the creating of an event process to include all of the little steps so you don't miss any. Going "behind the scenes", as it were, to find the treasure-trove of all the things your software can do is a little daunting!

Serpil
Distinguished Engineer (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Love Regfox

Commentaires : Managing event registration data can be a nightmare. Regfox helped me solve this problem in one beautiful platform.

I have been using Regfox for my event registration and surveys every month for the past 3 years and I love the platform! The user interface is very clean and intuitive. Templates make creating events super easy. What I like most about the platform though is the analytics. All analytics I need is in one clean page witrh an option to download the data for my own use.

I hope to see a more robust calendar integration.

Shauntice
Program Analyst (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 1 001–5 000 employés

Awesome customer service!

Commentaires : I have had a great experience so far and when I run into issues I use the chat and get me answer very quickly! Today, I had a deadline to register a foreign group and ran into issues so Kris and Kerri took care of me immediately! I appreciate and thank you both!

User friendly and it has more features than the previous system (CVENT RegOnline) has! AMAZING!!!!!!

It would be absolutely wonderful if the system could generate invoices for our participants that are in the federal, state and local entities as there is a procedure that we have to follow to document payments for accountability. Please, Please, Please look into this feature as we are and will be using this system heavily for the next year because of our circumstances with COVID.

Réponse de l'équipe de Webconnex

il y a 4 ans

I'm so glad you've had such a great experience! We'll look into your request.

President (É.-U.)
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur

Wish I Could Give 10 Stars

Commentaires : Easy set up, works without any hiccups. Great product!

First off - their customer service is incredible! one of the customer rep is awesome and really helped us out of a bind with our event. I've used RegFox for several clients and events and it's been a winner every time. Their fees are more than reasonable, everything works perfectly, and overall it's an awesome product.

Their primary in-house payment Gateway is WePay. We signed up and started collecting funds for our event, and WePay came back after several tickets were sold and said they were going to have to hold a large amount of funds. This wouldn't work for our event, so we talked to her and she let us know there is another option used for cases like ours. I wish this was advertised as we could have saved ourselves a few days of headaches.... but she got things taken care of immediately and made sure everything was fixed as we needed it to be.

Taryn
Co-Director (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, 2–10 employés

Easy to use and inexpensive!

Commentaires : I honestly thought not having a "help desk" to call and get answers would be terrible. But actually, the help has been amazing! With my last "issue"--which was a problem but a question I had, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] sent me a video that was perfect!

Having the flexibility to customize what we want.

Figuring out the "if/then" rules can be a bit of a mind exercise. It's usually trial and error until I can get it to do what I want it to do.

TOBEY
Owner (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 2–10 employés

RegFox is AWESOME and their customer support is STELLAR!!!

Commentaires : I run a small floral and event design business. I offer professional workshops. They are small, so I cannot afford large platforms. In the past I've used eventbrite or brown paper tickets, but they weren't a great fit, and were pretty costly. RegFox has been a welcome solution!

I LOVE everything about this program that I have used so far. It is user friendly, cost effective, highly customizable, and there are tons of options. I've not had too many issues - and mostly they were my own duncitudes - but the customer support team is *right there*, super thorough, very friendly. I love the options for data collection from registrants and all the automated follow ups.

I honestly have not found anything I didn't like, and no one is paying me to say this!! haha!

Kathryn
Convention Services Manager (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11–50 employés

Where has RegFox been all my life?!

Commentaires : RegFox ROCKS! Super intuitive, very easy to learn, excellent short tutorials that answer questions thoroughly, reports are easily tailored to fit my clients' needs, pages can be clean and beautiful and still gather rich information, responsive and friendly support... Really -
RegFox has decreased my stress tenfold!

So intuitive - and I love the conditional logic feature. SO easy to use, and still can create a sophisticated site.

Sometimes it takes a while to get a response from the Help Desk, but now that I know that I can plan for it. Feels like a start up - really wants to do the right thing, and is working out the kinks while the engine is running. But I have no complaints!!

Cyndi
Vice President (É.-U.)

Heads and Tails above other online registration products! Easy to use, excellent support.

Super easy to use! Seriously, I was able to be up and running in hours not days. The level of customization that we could use was much better than the competition. But the very best might have been the customer service -- quick to respond and always had solutions. Choose these guys -- your event registration will be professional and any report you need will be available at your fingertips and can even be scheduled to send automatically.

I would like to see an event check in app. It's a nice to have and would make processing some things at the event check in easier.

Perry
Marketing and Communications Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

RegFox Review

Commentaires : The signup was easy and I learned the tool quickly, but when I introduce others on my team to the tool there is often a learning curve. Otherwise, it does almost everything I need it to and produces good looking customer-facing pages.

RegFox allows you to create custom campaigns for events hosted by our organization, and handles everything from email invites to sign up (we collect everything we need up front!) to payment and withdrawls, and post sign-up communications. This all in one tool makes this process easy!

No integrations with the tools we use most. Would be nice to have this connect (more easily) to our CRM and not require development effort. The exports allow us to execute a workaround that makes this a viable option to use.

Tarah
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Excellent Customer Service

Commentaires : I have now run to registration campaigns through RegFox, and I can't say enough positive things about the customer service staff. First, having them available at the click of the button to ask questions is excellent. Sometimes it is just a quick "hey which button do I click" and sometimes it is more complicated but either way there is always someone friendly and eager to help. I even had issues with the payment processor company during my first campaign and the customer support staff went way above and beyond to try to find a different payment processor that could meet our needs. As someone who works for a non-profit, it is so nice to meet other individuals who are passionate about what they do - and love to help people. I would absolutely recommend this program to any of our sibling organizations when organizing their events.

Great DIY registration software - perfect for small to medium-sized businesses

Gives you amazing options for customizing every aspect of your event's tickets, and the registration page. We used to use Eventbrite, and this blows it out of the water.

The integrations could be better. Especially when it comes to Facebook tracking pixels. The way it's set up now, if someone clicks an FB ad with conversion tracking and registers for a different event, it still counts as a conversion for that ad.

Trevor
Marketing & Communications Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Our Event Registration Is SO MUCH BETTER

Commentaires : RegFox takes a lot of the worry and concern out of the registration process and always spits out good information/data for our reporting. We LOVE RegFox!

The reporting and data that RegFox gives is WELL WORTH THE PRICE OF THE PROGRAM! And on top of that, RegFox is very easy to use and maneuver through for our organization. We have features and customization that is so simple and easy. RegFox was there when we needed something better!

The only downside of RegFox is that it's a third-party app that does the work for us. But in all reality, it's well worth the price to use each month for our events!