15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Booker

Logiciel cloud de réservation en ligne, de planification, de point de vente et de marketing : tout ce dont vous avez besoin pour vous simplifier la vie.

En savoir plus sur Booker

Booker was more user friendly and easy to navigate. What takes 10 steps on Boulevard takes far less on Booker.

Sometimes there's issues with linking packages together to get the packaged price. I have also had problems with booking an appointment on the wrong day because the system backed up to a previous tab.

Booker - Notes

3,9
3,9

Booker a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 976 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Booker ?

Thomas
Directeur (France)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Agenda très pratique

Commentaires : J’utilise, c’est une plate-forme de planning depuis de nombreux mois . Je suis très satisfait. Ça me permet d’avoir une vision totale sur mon agenda

Sa me permet de réglé mon planning et mon agenda aide manière fiable

Le support client est un peu lent réponde pas très précise

john
Resa (Gabon)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Resa

5,0 l’année dernière

On arrive à faire des comparaison sur les tarifs et c'est un avantage énorme pour les Agences de voyage.

Des fois il y a des bugs ce qui entraîne une lenteur dans le traitement des billets.

Elis
Assistant (É.-U.)
Développement et commerce international, 11–50 employés

Logiciel de point de vente

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Cela permet une bonne et facile à naviguer

Relié les packages est plus difficile pour l'obtention des prix

Ashely
Ashely
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Book It!

Booker is a godsend for so many salons. It is very user-friendly and they have implemented the use of embedded training videos for all the features; this is a wonderful tool and works very well for people who are visual learners, which most stylists happen to be. For salon managers and owners, Booker offers a variety of tools: time-clock, sales tracking, inventory, tip allocation, expenditures/budgets, etc. Being a web-based software, it's very easy to add a widget or embed a link on your website and/or Facebook page to allow customers to easily schedule themselves for services. In addition, there is a built-in point of sale system that makes it easy to check out clients without needing to switch over to another program and/or system.

The downside to being a web-based software: if the server is down or there is an issue with the website, you cannot access your calendar or your point of sale system. Booker has been awesome enough to provide a separate website where they allow you to report issues of the system being down and also announcing known issues. Their customer service makes up for this issue.

Vice President (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Using it for our Med Spa

Commentaires : Booker does what we need, support has always been responsive and it is easy to use.

Ease of use so, easy to train. In the Day Spa industry front desk turnover is frequent so it is nice to be able to quickly show a new gal how to use the system.

We were previously Salon Iris customers and I am a programmer. With access to the database on that system I could run queries on anything in the database. Booker does not provide access to the SQL database so that is not possible. I do however have all of the reports that I need. Also, it would be nice to have the ability to set access a little more granular. For example, if I give a gal access to look at gift card balances, I will also have given her access to modify gift card balances.

Chantel
Registered Massage Therapist (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Easy appointment management, schedule settings could be improved

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall easy set up and navigation. User friendly for clients, however could use some minor upgrades with scheduling customization.

They notified you via email for every new appointment, making it easy to keep track of client appointments.

Their practitioner scheduling could use some improvement, in terms of making it more customizable. There was no way to have practitioners on a bi-weekly schedule and had to be input manually week by week.

Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Know the Limitations of Booker

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Negative. They really have a confusing business model. Booker vs Mindbody. Seems really obvious that they need to combine the two. Booker seemed like an afterthought. They upgraded it regularly when I started, then it became apparent that the upgrades were few and far between and really meaningless. The cancellation experience was nothing short of a nightmare. I can't believe how they treated a company that had been with them for over 3 years. You know these companies are in trouble when they try to hold you to a policy that says if you say nothing, your contract auto-renews for one year. Very deceitful. I don't recommend Booker, there are many better options out there.

It was far more capable than our previous scheduling software. It is fairly integrated solution that does client management, scheduling and POS.

Dealing with Booker reps. They are not genuine and you get the runaround a lot. There is a lot of turnover in the company. They are very pushy with their acquisitions like Reach and Classpass. Neither are worth your time.

Sally
owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Booker was better years ago. Not now.

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : It was great until around 2020 when Mindbody came around. Been struggling ever since with the software. Each update seemed to break booker more. I signed up in 2014 and left in December. Will not recommend booker or mindbody to anyone.

Data from clients, calendar views, appt reminders, cloud

Lack of access to my client data. Wording in set up making it where my software was my own worst enemy- keeping seeking clients from booking available appointments I wanted to fill. My membership tracking and usage was difficult to track.

Stephanie
Cosmology (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Booker for salon entrepreneur

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Text confirm and remind Online booking

Customer appointment history is glitchy and sometimes dose not show history and notes as needed

Celeste

Just switched BACK to Booker from another booking software

Commentaires : We have been using Booker in my business for years and earlier this year we were convinced by another booking service (the big name in our industry) to switch over. It was one of the worst decisions we have made. After 4 months of giving it our best try and much frustration over the new booking system's lack of features, unhelpful reporting options and staff frustrations, we switched back to Booker and THAT was one of the best decisions we made. Booker is the BEST platform for service based booking and the back end reporting of that kind of business. I do wish their customer service was as good as the other one we tried but it is not nearly as responsive. We are happy to be back though!!

Ease of scheduling, quick to learn/intuitive platform, broad range of reporting options.

The customer support could be faster and more helpful. The client end of scheduling could be easier for the client.

TONYA
Practice Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Booker is a very useful tool in our Spa

Commentaires : Very pleased. We've been using it since day 1 in our Spa -6 years. Like I said before, really like the add-ons of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], for Marketing; and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], for never missing a call.

You can be very thorough in booking your appointments. Especially like the details tab where you can add notes for each client & can even scan pages into their account. Can easily see their appointments & past orders. We like the add ons to the software, as well - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Sometimes, when you make a mistake, it's hard to back out of it, especially with payments. You just have to force other transactions to make the outcome that you needed in the first place.

Katie
Katie
Founder (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Booker initially worked okay, but we are seeing progressively worsened issues with Version 2.

I do think the UI on the backend is easy and simple to use. I also like the ability to manage payroll, inventory, store CC securely to appointments/client profiles.

I am in the process of franchising my concept, Mylkbar, and am absolutely livid with the level of customer support and consistent lack of transparency. Coming from an enterprise software sales background, the companies I have worked for always were transparent with product roadmaps, glitches/bugs, and capabilities. Initially, Booker worked okay and we could live with the occasional kinks and glitches. Now, the issues are so bad that I spend 50% of my time dealing with Booker and am vetting other software that I may need to select to replace Booker. The primary concerns are as follows: 1) Poor integration with Clover. Do NOT GO ON BOOKER VERSION 2. It is not fully developed and has too many kinks. If you look at all of their enterprise, multi-location accounts (Drybar, Olive and June, Ten Over Ten, Blushington, etc) they are all on Version 1. Version 2 is riddled with glitches. We constantly have to hit the refresh button and clear the cache to ensure things run smoothly. That is NOT how cloud software is supposed to work. 2) Constant payment glitches. In the past month, we have over 10 instances with payment glitches. We have to then close out the transaction on the Clover and reconcile our books within Booker. This takes up an inordinate amount of time, frustrates my employees, and also costs me time and money if I have to get my bookkeeper involved. 3) Terrible UI for clients booking online. Clients can't select multiple services. They have to add a service to their cart, then go back to main page to select second service. This is also a MAJOR issue with group bookings, which account for a big chunk of our business. The group booking functionality in Version 2 is NONEXISTENT, therefore are phone rings ALL day with people asking how to book more than one person. 4) Version 2 is not supported in the Apple App Store. How did this even happen?! You introduce an app, which should be well vetted and readily available on your "newer" Version and then the app store declines it? Unreal. On top of this, Booker had a lot of Version 2 customers who had paid to develop/access the client facing app (like me) and just waited months with no response. 5) Terrible customer support. Booker's main clientele is the salon industry, yet customer support is not available on weekends?! What a joke. I was told support was available daily when I signed up. Expect 20 minute hold times for chat support. Then, Booker will create an incident ticket and act like you are the only client experiencing that issue and then never follow up. I have unresolved tickets still open from last July, 2017. 6) Total lack of transparency. I may decide to stick with Booker and pay for access to their APIor revert to Version 1 (which is so beyond ridiculous considering Version 2 *should* be better)... I have asked for details on the API and functionality, yet I have to upgrade my account FIRST and sign another contract?! At least the contracts are a 30 day back out... At least I am assuming that is the case. In short, I would not recommend Booker to anyone UNLESS they miraculously address these issues in the short term. My guess is that Booker is understaffed and underfunded. I think Booker bit off more than they could chew with Version 2. Just go and talk to any business using Booker (even those enterprise accounts) and they will happily share their experiences with you. Oh, and I have complained about all of the above to a Director of Product Development and their Director of Customer Support. After I got extremely angry and basically demanded a dedicated support rep, my voice is finally being *somewhat* heard, but I am still not satisfied. We just experienced another major payment glitch today. I am making my review public, so feel free to reach out to me via LinkedIn if you have questions.

Marylet
Crocheter (Philippines)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Own opinion

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Organized appointments for our customers.

It is sometimes confusing to use for our customers.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

More disappointed than impressed

Commentaires : Poor experience. Sure, extra stuff was neat, but that's not what I got Booker for. We need a R E L I A B L E system. Not one that I have to always complain about. Oh, on that note, customer service wasn't helpful, but rather sarcastic and unprofessional. Extremely unhappy. The only time I actually had a decent experience was when I was cancelling. That was the most painless experience I had. The irony there.

The email marketing functionality and the reporting was great.

Beyond the email marketing functionality/analytical reporting, I am very disappointed. There is so much down-time with the software - unreliable. As a high volume, high end nail salon, we need to make sure that this cloud-based software is up 99% of the time, which was also their guarantee. During the busy summer months, the software would go down every other day. Absolutely unreliable. The user interface (UI) is so ugly compared to other modern softwares. There's a lag during the appointment bookings. Easy-of-use is a fail. Difficult to use as the software wasn't logically built. They probably need to rebuild from the ground up.

Amy
Owner/Massage Therapist (É.-U.)

Awful experience

Commentaires : Absolutely terrible. I am So disappointed in MINDBODY for doing this to me!!

Nothing. What I would have liked most was for it to integrate with systems that I was promised it would integrate with. What I wouldve like was for it to look and work the way they told me it would. I would Have like to be able to easily import and export client, series, as calendar data...this is currently my nightmare and it’s a SCAM that they make you pay for it before seeing how and if it really works for you. That should’ve been my red flag...the contracts and the extremely high start up price.

What they sell and what they give are two different things. The software is incredibly complicated to use and there are tons more systems that work better and with more ease. I purchased this because I am in A neighborhood that has tons of exercise places that use MINDBODY and Booked was apparently bought by Mndbody but it doesn’t look the same, work the same, and frankly the customer service has been terrible at communicating. If I could actually see this software works then I may change My review, but for now I am angry. This company waists your time and gives you the run around.

Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

HORRIBLE FOR CLIENT PRIVACY WITH OTHERS USING THE SYSTEM with restricted STAFF PRIVLAGES

Commentaires : Very Unhappy -Open access for everyone to see all history, private information on a client. If they see a screen with appointments they can see anything for the client with a few clicks.
Other than no privacy Booker works pretty well considering. Im over the customer service answer is - if its a staff they cant see anything- really hire people that know your system and figure out how to add privacy.

Easy to navigate and use. Easy to teach new employees how to book appointments - keeps inventory accurate, and payroll is easy access.

The worst part about Booker is usually you get an experienced person to help although when you really need it you have someone helping doing what you can do , read off their online support. So frustrating! The worst part about this software is that person- such as STAFF should not be able to look at persons full history or personal information . The quick check in box at the top of appointments that is available to everyone allows all access. Just simply type in a name and here you have it . History, address, pros and cons about client likes and dislikes for everyone to see. NO privacy with this app . Therapist can look up past appointments - and its not their clients . There is no privacy with Booker -anyone can see everything no matter what settings you restrict. Cant wait to change this system to something more owner/ (HIPPA complaint- would be nice) friendly, so employees do not have access to private information. Anyone looking to prevent client information access , watch out for this app. Also continues to use other cc on various accounts, blaming it on whatever internet service you use, funny everyone says the same we all use something different- how can it be us- the business. We continuously have to call customers and apologize . Read other reviews same complaints.

Lindsey
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Complete Program

Commentaires : I love using Booker because it truly does everything I need it to. Not only is all your customer tracking in one place, I can easily override a schedule, track inventory, check my estheticians clock-in and out times, but all the merchant services and marketing with Frederick is also build in to make it a complete system. If I ever have a question, there are so many way to easily get it answered. Usually if I'm wondering, someone else has been too- so I can find it in the community boards, but if its truly technical, the chat is a quick and convenient way that I can still answer the phone as it rings, because the help line isn't tying up the phones or my hands. Frederick tracks emails, so if a client says they never got a reminder, I can double check that the system did indeed send one and with texts working better, more clients are loving the frequent reminders. Having the app option allows me to track the schedule from home also. Truly, I've looked at other software programs, but they just can't stand up to what Booker is able to do. Booker is just faster, easier, sleeker, and more intelligent.

Integration of scheduling, merchant services, marketing, reporting. Everything I need in one place to run the business. I don't have to import or export information to run reports or go through multiple programs to send out reminder texts, ring up a client to check out, and check hours worked by employees.

There are a few things that the system just doesn't do intelligently where I have to override certain scheduling rules (Example: if an appointment was scheduled in room 2 with one girl, and i want to change it to another girl, it will not automatically switch it to room one. It will just say it isn't available.) So I have to go through round-about ways to override it to get it done, but those are just nit-picking.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for your detailed feedback Lindsey. We appreciate it and are so happy that Booker is working well for you and your business. You rock! Thank you for using Booker! - The Booker Team

Paul
Managing Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Horrendous. Terrible Experience. Bad Platform. Bad Support.

Commentaires : zero. only pain and anguish and wasted money. I can't even get the reps to respond to my emails about a refund. I would strongly recommend against using Booker.

I liked the notion of what they "sell" to you. not what they actually deliver. I guess I like that it's a cloud based system, which you can't say for Millennium.

Booker is going more towards a multi-industry platform & removed many of its spa related functionality. No longer can you create spa packages, for example. Much of the customization they sell you on doesn't exist at all. It used to on their old platform, but new customers don't get to use that anymore, so your gift card site & the online booking site will look like a Kindergartner designed it in an extracurricular activity. You don't have the ability to customize categories for your services/products. For example, if you do hydrotherapy, there isn't a category for things like vichy showers. You do have auto repair available though... so congrats. If you're looking to have a smooth experience with onboarding, you'll be disappointed. The data "expert" we worked with missed his deadline by 4 weeks and then just disappeared. We had to start completely over and then the new "expert" imported the wrong data and we had to start over again. We worked with onboarding for almost 5 months and never got live. There's no ecommerce capabilities, even though their web site promotes it and their sales people promote it. At this point, it's a flat out lie. Doesn't exist. You have to work with a 3rd party for your POS system (Clover). We signed up for a special and were supposed to get 2 set ups for free, but they came back to us after we signed up and said "nope, sorry, we were wrong, you can only have one." And, then they sent us 2, except one was incompatible with Booker.

il y a 6 ans

Paul, We're sad to hear about the experience you had during your short time with Booker. This is not the experience we work to deliver, and we are sorry that we couldn¿t deliver something of value to you and your Spa. If you're still having issues getting a response, please contact support@booker.com and we'll make sure we get back to you ASAP. Thank you, - The Booker Team

Allison
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

WISH I COULD GIVE 0 STARS

Commentaires : I have had Booker since May, 2015. At first, minor glitches were sparse. An interruption in our day, but we were able to keep going. Recently, the interruptions have been more of an occurrence and lasting longer. I run a company and this is absolutely absurd. I can not do business if my main computer booking program is down. We constantly have pop ups on "We are working on it", "We are currently seeing slowness". On two separate occasions, their entire website was DOWN. Like, they forgot to pay and it was taken down. Ummmm... that is your business. How can that happen? And being a faithful client for two years, you think that you would give us a heads up if you are taking it down DURING PEEK HOURS. Today, on a Saturday of all days (Saturdays are BUSY for salons) we have the good ol' standby of "An Internal Server Error Has Occurred". This has lasted about two hours now. So, I can not ring people out, I can't check them in, I can't see our schedules.... I CAN'T RUN MY BUSINESS. Anytime you call customer service, it'll ring twice and go to a busy tone, OR they prompt you to leave a message after one minute for NO ONE to call you back. THEY ARE NEVER AVAILABLE. Customer service???? Give me a BREAK! They have the worst customer service ever. Oh, and my sales rep, the nicest guy ever. Who told me I could call him anytime... well.... he won't return my calls, or my emails. OR ANYTHING. I'll get a generic email from The CEO of the company that all of their clients have been BCC'd on about their recent issues and what they are doing to fix it. Meanwhile putting the blame on anyone or anything else other than themselves. I'm so beyond frustrated with this company, their lack of accountability, their "customer service", their whole being. They have lost me SO MUCH MONEY. The great customer service I am able to give my clients, leaves me looking stupid when I don't know they have an appointment, or when I'm struggling to ring them out on a 1980s credit card machine. We look pathetic. People don't want to come back to us and also, I'm left giving free services or discounts for the inconvenience to try and keep my clients happy. I will be taking my business elsewhere. As far as I'm concerned, Booker owes me $ for the past 5 months of terrible service (we will give them a break on the other 19 months). They also owe me probably $ in LOST WAGES.

Right now, nothing. I'm so beyond frustrated. NOBODY IS N EVER AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

IT NEVER WORKS AT ALL!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NEVER THERE TO HELP! DO NOT USE!!

il y a 7 ans

Dear Allison, The downtime issues in April '17 were upsetting for all of us. We know that Booker is the backbone of your business and we take this very seriously. We've invested significantly in improving our servers so this won't happen again in the future. This investment of engineering resources and updated equipment has resulted in greater stability and faster speed, and we intend to continue the improvements. Sorry to hear you've had a difficult experience. We'd love to discuss this further with you if you have time. We thank you for using Booker and for your feedback. Thank you, The Booker Team

Desiree
Executive Assistant
Construction, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Talk to Technicians, not just salesmen

Commentaires : Overall, interacting with several people there were only two I had significant issues with. Their customer service is helpful if only slightly fragmented. My companies stake holders were not impressed by the service and went elsewhere. However, I still would recommend at least investigating their services to assist your company.

Salesmen are very attentive, attempt to find questions to any answers and are quick to return calls. Software is very clean and easy to use as long as you stay within their realm of "basics".

Unfortunately, if you have any type of development background this software will not allow you to utilize it unless you upgrade to the API. Prior to purchase we were told we would have Full Access to all features and everything was 100% customize-able. However, there are areas of customization you still need to have a "Super User" (call in to tech support + talk to a manager) to change. Example: Accepting cash in office. The second issue I had is their merchant processing. They don't have syncing with Amazon Pay (primary issue we were told could be done with this software), PayPal or Square. You are charged additionally to use their merchant processing (and with companies my accounting had never heard of/didn't want to use). Again, while promised we would be able to find a work around, eventually it was found even with upgrading to a higher tier with API access, there was an extremely slim chance that different integration methods was possible. Third: The price. Please understand if you desire to let one company manage everything then this software is helpful. However, if you don't then per month charge is rather high when other simple services are free or offer nearly every feature Booker does for 1/5th the price. So, do your research and speak with both Sales force and Tech support before making a decision.

il y a 7 ans

Dear Desiree, Thank you for your feedback and thoughts. Booker partners with a number of the largest payment vendors to offer our customers a variety of highly secure options. We're sorry to hear that there wasn't an option that you felt worked for your business. We'd love to discuss your feedback on the API access and other specifics if you have time. Thank you for using Booker and for your feedback. Best, The Booker Team

Jeremy
Chiropractor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Worst Experience! Horrible customer service and a software full of glitches

Overall, the system is very user friendly internally and for clients. Clients find the online booking easy, WHEN it is working. I have appreciated the customization of the membership features.

Customer service has been horrible. Whenever the software has a glitch (which I get a new one 2x or more a month), it takes about 2 weeks to get a response and over 6 months to fix the issue (if they even fix it). I consistently have to follow-up by emails and calls to get any kind of response. They provide no updates along the way. Currently, the software does not allow clients to book multiple services at the same time. This feature worked for months and then suddenly just stopped working. When clients try to book online, it shows that my schedule is completely full for 2 months when there are spots available. Due to their error, I have been getting an influx of calls and emails from clients which is wasting so much time in the office. The whole purpose of an online booking system is for clients to book themself and decrease the demand on front desk staff. Additionally, I have been losing clients in the process. Ever since the most recent glitch, I have seen the number of online bookings go down and my schedule is significantly lighter. Whenever I reach out, they state that they have other work orders with higher priority. When clients are unable to book, this should be number 1 priority! I am losing clients and business. Booker is a premium price compared to their competitors but they certainly do not provide a premium service. My experience with schedulicity was so much better for $20/mo compared to the forever faulty Booker system for $200.

Laura
, 11–50 employés

Better than others

Commentaires : I hope they put the document management settings back on the brand level, so our new employees don't have to log into both locations on different browsers in order to upload documents.

It is pretty simple to use, and they work on improving it often. We were able to edit our membership even though when I called, they told me it could not be done.

They have taken some features away that make it very inconvenient. The Brand level is separate from the location levels, so we have to change locations on our screen when we need to do certain things. Also, their customer support is not very good. They prefer you email them, which works in some cases, but most of the time you need more than an email to convey the issue. Second, I have called more than once to find out how to do something, and they were wrong. Last time, I called to see if we could edit our membership to include more than just one service that the benefits could be used for. He told me no, unfortunately I'd have to cancel all of our memberships, make a new one, and then resell all of them. This would take far too long. I did some digging and found the solution on my own, and it was not only possible, but really not that hard. They also update during our open hours. Since we're 6 hours different, it's not surprising but it is very inconvenient to have our system down during that last hour or two of our day.

Jennifer
LMT/Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

overall has been good, sometimes tough to get questions answered or get a CSR

Commentaires : Easy on line booking, easy pos, easy scheduling,

I like how easy it is for people to book appointments, how it keeps track of room usage, payroll and other functions. Great that is can be used on smartphones for booking appointments on the fly, notifications via text and email!

System slow downs have been awful the last few months, we have had intermittent notification glitches (ie people not getting notified of appointments), problems with people thinking they booked appointments but for some reason it didn't go through this needs to be better - customers are unaware that it didn't go through because of missing information on their end - a tiny red star doesn't really cut it for people to see. Should say somewhere - at the end if you do not get a pop up saying Thank you for your appointment - you are missing information or your selection didn't go through. I wish there was a more integrated system for marketing that allows target marketing, I didn't like having to purchase yet another system like Mail Chimp and now HireFredrick. Really gets very expensive.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for using Booker and for your thoughtful feedback. We've put a lot of effort into helping the system run faster with greater stability so hopefully you're seeing those improvements. Happy to hear that it's working so well for you overall! - The Booker Team

JENNIFER
OWNER/OPERATOR (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Pretty good, need a more affordable tier for solo practitioners

Commentaires : In general I already covered the benefits....but one thing I forgot to complain about is the difficulty in moving a client with multiple treatments!!! I may have a client booked for 3-4 treatments lasting 2-3 hours, and say the opportunity comes up for them to come in an hour earlier. I can't just move the whole appt up! I have to edit each item one by one, updating the appt after each adjustment!!! or just cancel the whole damned-able thing and reenter it?!

Seems to be everything I need, like that it's cloud-based, like that it tracks inventory and gives me reports, allows me to keep great notes....I do think it provides all that's needed.

Problems with SPEED this past year! Especially if you are in minimum itier. I will say that I'm seriously interested in switching to another company. mindbody offers ASCP/ABMP members a program. It doesn't have as much capability as booker, I think I wouldn't be able to sell products online, etc., but that's not something I use very much anyway.

il y a 7 ans

Hi Jennifer - Thank you for your feedback. We've made a lot of in speed/stability this year so you should continue to see improvements there. We'll share your feedback with our product team regarding appointments as well. We're always working to make Booker better and take your suggestions very seriously. Thank you for sharing and for using Booker. - The Booker Team

Crystal
assistant manager (É.-U.)

sub par. Booker is always breaking on the busiest days, unreliable.

Booker does help us with booking appointments. Our clients really enjoy online booking, however i saw there is going to be an update in the next week. I will be curious to see how quickly they ruin what already works...

something is always wrong with the software. dropping credit cards, dropping appointments. they took away simple features and moved them to its new Frederick site. as a long time customer, we felt this move was unprofessional. you have to pay so much extra for something as simple as text or appointment reminders. (a feature that used to be FREE). the busiest Fridays, they will do site maintenance and you will be very embarrassed in front of your clients. happens way too much.

il y a 6 ans

Crystal - Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave a review for Booker! We're so happy to hear that your clients enjoy our online booking features. We also want to thank you for providing constructive feedback on certain features that you feel are not working up to your standards. I will relay this information to our product development team so they are aware of the issues you are experiencing. We truly value your feedback and your business. Stay tuned for future updates - we're always evolving the product. Thank you! - The Booker Team