15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur ECP

Une solution logicielle web abordable et indépendante de toute plateforme, adaptée aux besoins des services d'aide à domicile de toutes tailles.

En savoir plus sur ECP

I love everything, charting, med pass, activity daily task, outing.

No real Issues with ECP its self. I sometimes have to wait awhile for Pharmacy to upload changes to medications.

ECP - Notes

ECP a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 106 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ECP ?

Jorge
Pharmacy Technician (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent process

Commentaires : Excellent customer service

System allows easy navigation and easy self instruction.

I cant say there is something least I liked about the product. overall a great choice!

Tanya
Administrator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

ECP REVIEW, by Tanya Neubert from Prairie Home Assisted Living

Commentaires : Very Good!

Very user friendly for staff to use and its used across the fox valley so many caregivers are familiar with the program. Also, the customer service staff are AMAZING, they are always kind, helpful, patient, and have excellent follow up.

For follow ups such as patches, Somehow make a follow up that can immediately ask them if they removed the previous patch. I am currently only able to do it 5 minutes later and we have to enter a separate patch removal as a treatment. Staff often forget to remove the old ones if we are not doing this. One other suggestion I'd like to put out there is I wish we could select certain parts of the ISP for the "active cares" that we want to for a quick reference for our staff. Even though it is a shortened version, it still is not efficient for us. Our hopes was the active cares would be similar to a form you'd see printed off in nursing homes on patients doors with instructions for CNA's. We have a few different forms we use like this internally but it would be amazing to have something be made from the ISP so your not re doing the work in two different area's. Currently we use a separate form which has the following areas listed on one page. These are the main topics with a few examples: Mental Status (example-alert/oriented) -Speech (example-difficult to understand)-Mobility Assistance(example-Wheelchair)- Transfer Assistance-Grooming Assistance-Special Equipment- Eyesight/Hearing- Medical Monitoring- Paralysis-Skin-Bathing Assistance-Oral Care-Dressing- Eating Assistance- Toileting Assistance-Night Services- Behaviors/Safety- Medications- Activities- Advanced Directives- Appointments- Housekeeping- Other Services - Evacuation Capability in Emergency.

Cecilia
Director (É.-U.)

A Bargain Product

3,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It is ok, but a more robust program with more intuitive charting would be better. It is hard to locate information or find the correct place to document in some cases.

It is easy to set up users. Other features are ok

It is not as robust as other products I've used.

danielle
Resident Care Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

ECP Is a great and easy product to use that has helped this facility alot!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : ECP was very easy to set up and start using in the facility I enjoy using ECP.

I like the medication inventory which is very easy for staff to use. I also like the convenience of being able to look over multiple residents charts and information from my desk and not having to get up and grab multiple charts to clutter my desk.

There are very few if any flaws at all, if something does arise I am able to contact customer support and resolve the issue right away.

Dan
Service Coordinator (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 201–500 employés

ECP implementation impact, easy, integration

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : ECP staff have been incredibly helpful, from sales to help desk, billing, and pharmacy support.

Daily task lists and easily customized care plans allow for simple and effective charting and tracking of facility duties. It is some work to get set up, but ECP has great support staff to aid in the process. Charting is very simple and easy to follow. Pharmacy integration eases order processing, verifying orders and changes.

Reordering medication requires review before being submitted to pharmacy

Jen
Administrator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Review

Commentaires : Overall we are very happy and it has been easy to use the software and to train others to use it

I like all of the features available and how everything is customizable

The process of setting it up and how long it took to get our pharmacy on board

l’année dernière

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear that ECP has been easy to use and train. We pride ourselves on creating software built for senior living and other care settings. The easy-to-use interface and customization capabilities give you the exact tools you need. With your dedicated ECP onboarding team, plus resources including support, training videos, webinars, and an online knowledge base, we're confident that even those without a technical background can seamlessly navigate ECP. Thanks again!

CAROLE
RN, DIRECTOR OF NURSING (É.-U.)

GREAT EXPERIENCE

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have called multiple times and have always received great service with friendly tech people.

Allot of time saving options that make charting easy.

Some features were difficult to set up, but customer service was amazing at helping with this!!

Kyle
Regional Environmental Service Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Perfect Software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : ECP has almost eliminated the need to store paper files for residents, compliance, and even employee files.

ECP's overall function is easy to navigate, even for someone that may not have the best computer skills. Charting, compliance, and internal notes just for staff communication are top-notch.

I feel ECP is missing a calendar tab. A Calendar tab where management could enter appointments and events that would prompt staff.

l’année dernière

Hi Kyle, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We understand that learning a new program can be challenging, especially when users do not have a technical background. That is why our team works hard to provide a user-friendly program that anyone feels comfortable using. We are thrilled to hear that your experience transitioning from paper records has been successful and that the program has improved communication, efficient charting, and compliance for your team. This continues to confirm that the communities using ECP are able to provide the best care possible. We are excited to let you know that we do, in fact, have a calendar view feature. Someone from our support team will be reaching out to assist with creating an appointment schedule that suits your needs. Thanks again!

Christina
Director (É.-U.)

Great product

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Fantastic. Excellent customer service. Quick response with knowledgeable staff

Ease of use. Everything at your fingertips. Can access anywhere and anytime

There is really nothing negative to say about it

Catherine
CEO (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

ALF Loves the product!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Every encounter with staff at ECP has been excellent! Top shelf customer service!

The customer service is excellent!!!! Every inquiry is answered by knowledgable, patient reps.

Hard to understand all of the functionality.

Andrea
Facility Manager (É.-U.)

Make the switch!

4,0 l’année dernière

This product is very easy to use! Everything can be added into this program and makes it very easy to stay organized! The company is always willing to make something work to best suit our facility!

The care plan was a little difficult to navigate at first but I think the quirks have been worked out!

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for your kind review, Andrea! We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience switching from paper records and that ECP is helping your team stay organized. We understand that each community is unique and has specific requirements. This is why we offer various templates tailored to different states and license types. If you'd like to learn more about our pre-built care plans and state templates, our Senior Compliance Specialist, Nicole, would be happy to assist. In addition, our support team is always available to ensure that your account accommodates all your needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out when needed. Your company's success and satisfaction are very important to us. Thanks again for choosing ECP!

Jen
RN DHS (É.-U.)

NEW USER

Commentaires : While we are still newly transitioning, they try to be very flexible in working with us and our schedule.

We have not gone live yet, but I have had a little experience with ECP in a prior job. I did not get any training at that time, and this software is friendly enough, that I still was able to jump right in and go. Anytime I had questions, I could call customer service and they were available right away and helped me get to where I needed.

We are still in the integration phase. I wish we could have someone in person helping us through the initiation phase and not remotely. I do not like that the 'classification' for medications is just to help trigger rules. There really should be a true Drug Classification. The Drug Info link also is difficult to find the drug class. This is how the CBRF Med Administration course teaches, based off of drug classes, as well as nursing. Pharmacology is split into drug classes because indications for meds can be variable, the drug class tells you how the drug will affect your body. I really wish this was on there.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that our software is friendly enough for you to jump right in. Our experienced support team is available 24/7 and they are always happy to answer any questions. Carly Smith our Director of Quality Improvement will be reaching out to you shortly. Thanks again for the great feedback.

Damon
Director of Residential Services (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Lots of little features that add to big savings.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have used ECP with 3 employers now over my 20+ years in assisted livings. It has an easier set up, ability to make instant changes, and the support team is very responsive.

Ease of setting up charting and tracking compliance.

Inability to change types of incidents or add questions to incident reports and investigations.

l’année dernière

Hi Damon, Thank you for your thoughtful review. We love to hear that ECP has been a cost-efficient resource that has made charting easier for your team, and is helping you remain compliant. We evaluate and consider all suggestions that may impact the features for future releases. If you ever have a suggestion that you feel would be a beneficial update to ECP, we encourage you to reach out to our 24/7 support team. Thanks again!

Rachel
Director of Administrative Services (É.-U.)

Excellent Customer Service

Commentaires : My overall experience has been very good, the customer service and help team are great.

It is very easy for new staff to use, even staff that has never charted electronically.

Our facility is geared towards mental health and it is missing some pieces that we need. That being said, ECP is very receptive to suggestions and has worked with us to develop some of the things we need.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that you've had a positive experience with our customer support team! ECP's user-friendly design makes it easy for anyone to use and allows effortless onboarding of new staff, whether they have a background in technology or not. We are continuously improving ECP and are happy to hear that our product development team has been receptive to your suggestions. We'll continue to prioritize improvements to ECP based on our customer's feedback.

Aliina
CNA (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

ECP is an easy and helpful tool for charting

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : ECP is so great to use and it makes charting simple yet allows for much detail

I like how easy it is and how there is never any issues with the software. Makes charting such breeze

sometimes it saves the passwords of others and I have to delete and retype mine

l’année dernière

Hi Aliina, Thanks for your review! We love to hear that ECP has been a helpful tool in making charting a breeze for your team. Our user-friendly software helps simplify current processes while providing tools that allow for in-depth documentation when needed. If you run into any questions while using ECP, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team. They are always readily available to help. Thanks again!

Ronderia
Caregiver (É.-U.)

Love it

4,0 l’année dernière

Everything make charting and doing observations easy

Sometimes it’s slow and the system is down

l’année dernière

Hi Ronderia, Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to hear that ECP has made charting and observations easier for your team. We love that you love ECP! We are continuously working to improve in order to provide the best possible user experience. Ensuring that ECP is functioning properly at all times is our number one priority. If you have any questions or concerns with the program we encourage you to reach out to our customer support team right away. Someone will be happy to assist in real-time to ensure that you are everything is working as it should. Thanks again for your feedback!

Richard
Mgr. (É.-U.)

User Friendly

5,0 l’année dernière

Customer Support is very timely and helpful.

Not a concern but like all new software there may be learning curve.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your review, Richard. We are glad to hear about your positive experience working with our customer support team. We understand that learning a new program can be challenging. This is why in addition to our 24/7 customer support, we also offer resources such as training videos, webinars, and an online knowledge base. We are confident that these resources are sufficient in teaching any user how to properly utilize ECP. Should you need further assistance at any time, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for your feedback!

Brenda
Owner/Operator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

ECP review

It is extremely beneficial to have so much information all located in a central location. It is a great communication tool as well. We would never want to be without it

In the last several months, ECP has frozen on our computer and we have to log out and re-enter to get back in. We have called, but still no solutions on why this is happening. It is quite frustrating

Amy
Quality Assurance Assistant (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501–1 000 employés

Great Customer Service

Commentaires : Love being able to monitor remotely. Being able to have the information at your fingertips and be able to run reports is great.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went out of her way to find me answers to my questions. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Wish all webinars were on website for users to watch.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for an excellent suggestion. One of the reasons we do webinars is we want our customers to engage in dynamic conversations and ask questions. However, we hear you and we agree that more people would benefit from the information if our webinars were available on demand. So we will be making more of our webinars available within ECP. You'll start seeing them soon. Rachel Zweck Sales Account Executive

Felicia
Business office manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501–1 000 employés

Best for our facility

5,0 il y a 5 mois

I love that everything is in one place. My role in ECP as the BOM is easy and simple. It's easy to find information needed and to keep track of observation notes as well.

Nothing, I think it's perfect for our facility. Never to many issues. The only time I got frustrated was when it went down for a day, but other than that its been geat.

Christopher
Group Home Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

ECP Review

Commentaires : I am pleased with the current features and hoping for future improvement. I value constantly innovation and improvement.

I've been using the ECP for little over a year. The system has greatly help centralize our medication management and ADLs. More importantly, it builds care plans with ease and translate easily into TAR and MAR that can be printed out for staff. Good value for the money.

There are things that can be improved but overall there is a willingness to hear feedback and make improvements. The speed of translating feedback into improvement can be improved so that valuable insight from users can easily be converted into ECP improved functionality.

Michelle
RA (É.-U.)

Satisfied

Commentaires : Wonderful easy to learn and catch on to

Easy to navigate and easy to teach to others

It’s not available at every site everyone should have the opportunity to work with such awesome software

l’année dernière

Michelle, Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you find ECP easy to learn and use. We provide users with an abundance of training resources, such as ECP University and Knowledge Base, that include training guides, step-by-step tutorials, and webinars. This, combined with our user-friendly design, allow users of any skill level to catch on quickly. Thanks again for your review!

Heather
Care giver (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Great for assisted living or home care

Commentaires : It’s been great

Documenting tasks is easy and effective.

None. I think it is an effective software for assisted living and home care.

l’année dernière

Hi Heather, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are happy to hear that you find charting tasks in ECP easy and effective. Our user-friendly design gives a simple, yet comprehensive overview of each shift, so staff can complete their duties efficiently. It's support from people like you that have helped us become a top-rated software in the Assisted Living industry. Thanks again for choosing ECP!

Mandi
QIS (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Comprehensive and easy to use!!

5,0 l’année dernière

This product is very user friendly, even if you've never been in the healthcare industry. It is great to be able to see quickly who passed meds when needed. The system does med counts for you and even reorders the scripts and they get delivered straight to you.Their customer service is top notch, they will talk you through anything you need help with.

I didn't get trained enough from my organization so it took some time to work out the kinks. I don't care for the fact that other people have access to the same info, it can be removed easily by someone else.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you for this review, Mandi. We are happy to hear you find our software to be user friendly and that it helps with oversight into med passes. We take pride in our quick and helpful customer service team so we are glad that has been your experience as well! We have on demand training available such as ECP University and our knowledge base if you are ever in need of it. We appreciate your opinions and feedback as we are always looking on how to improve our software.

Jazmynn
Pharmacy Manager (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 2–10 employés

Great Customer Service!

Whenever I have a question about the software, customer representatives are very helpful and address my issue in a timely fashion.

The facility we work with sends refill requests through ECP and we don't always receive the notifications.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We value and encourage all feedback as our software is built around our customer's needs. Our experienced support team is always happy to answer questions, 24/7. You should have already had a call back from our Director of Pharmacy Systems to assist with troubleshooting your issues related to faxed refill requests.