Eworkorders review

Sandra B.
dispatcher
Administration publique, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We recently were asked to find a software that has the capability of our customers to create a work order request on line. Low and behold we already had it. After finding out about that, it took very little time to have it set up to our specs and was in use in very little time. That is what is so great about Eworkorders is that they have so many aspects of their software that I am still finding out new things, and that is after 10 years of using it.

Avantages: I have been using Eworkorders for 10 years. I took quite a while back then looking at different softwares for our workorders when our other software became outdated and not very easy to use to begin with. This is when I came upon Eworkorders. After talking with their representative and looking at their formats and the east to customize it, I realized this was the software I was looking for. I haven't looked back. If for any reason I have a question or needs something added that I don't have the capability to do, they will help me in anyway. They have a fantastic team to work with. Again, the ease of using the software, the customization to my specifications and so much more is the reason I have stayed with them for so long. I hope to be one of their customers for many years to come.

Inconvénients: I have no cons to speak about with Eworkorders. Their ease to accommodate my specific needs is awesome.

I've been a Maintenance Manager/Consultant for 30 years in large & small companies around the world.

Publié le 08/11/2017
Paul V.
Reliability Consultant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy way to provide feedback

Avantages: It's got all the features of the expensive CMMS I've used and is affordable and user friendly. Most of companies I work in have absolutely nothing and that's why I get called. I go in and install a Maintenance Process. The most important step in my process is implementing a used friendly CMMS. Most companies don't have a "computer person" within the Maintenance Department so I pick a Trades person who has some knowledge and train them. I've also hired temporary help to hire people to come in and set it up. It's worked very well for me and the companies. A lot of companies have a CMMS they don't use. Old software that died on the vine because of cost, people transitioned out or it was just a show to pass an audit their required to show evidence they have their arm's around reliability. I use it to capture what's going on with their equipment and apply Continuous Improvement to identify the repeat breakdowns and eliminate them one by one. Ease of use and history information are the main reasons I recommend eworkorders.

A Top Flight Product That Fits Any Budget

Publié le 07/08/2009
Tom A.
Facilities Operations Supervisor
Support client

Commentaires: I conducted extensive research of web-based Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) looking for the best product available for an entity with a limited maintenance budget. eWorkOrders won hands down! The support staff is one of the best I ever encountered! An example is when I have asked for additional reports to be designed for my use, they first researched their extensive report library and sent me an existing report or modified an existing report to fit my needs. They did this without a charge, when they could easily have just created a new report and sent me an invoice for payment. You will have to spend many thousands of dollars to get a product with more bells and whistles than eWorkOrders. I highly recommend this product and the people behind it!

Avantages: eWorkOrders is easy to use. The advantage of the product being web-based, over a stand-alone product installed on the users server or desktop computer, cannot be overstated. The ability to receive instant feedback from customers when a work order is closed out has allowed me to quantify and measure the new emphasis we have placed on an increase in quality customer service. I have many lessees in city-owned buildings that never before had access to the city Intranet based work request system and were forced to place a work request through e-mail, the telephone or a verbal request to a passing maintenance worker. With eWorkOrders, all my customers now can enter work requests that I am able to respond to immediately, receive feedback, measure and develop reports from a single database.

Inconvénients: As with any system, eWorkOrders works best with internal admin support. However, we have been able to utilize it well with intensive training of the maintenence staff; with all entries being made by the maintenance workers themselves.

Easy to use

Publié le 20/03/2019
Mike N.
Facilities Director
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: eWorkOrders is more than we need. I am sure that we will only scratch the surface. Anytime I have had a question or recomendation for change over these 5 years, they have always been accomodating and helpful. Customer service is great and the relationship has always been valued.

Avantages: Unity of Types. Relationships are unified throughout the user interface and share common threads that join them to assets, people and equipment, making queries intuitive and simple. New areas/employees/assets are easy to create by copying an existing area/employee/asset along with its common attributes, making minimal changes.

Inconvénients: The skin. It needs some round edges and a cleaner face. The look is a bit Windows 3.11 -sorry :)

eWork Orders keeps us on task

Publié le 11/04/2019
Wes D.
IT Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are using eWork Orders as a way for employees to report problems to our maintenance, housekeeping and information systems staff. We use it to track the status of current issues and as a historical record of completed jobs. eWork Orders was easy to get initially setup. We have been using the system for several years now and plan to uses it for many more.

Avantages: The thing we like best about eWork Orders is how easy it is for our employees to open new work orders. The interface is very intuitive.

Inconvénients: The only con for us is because eWork Orders is a cloud based system we can't use it for problems involving internet or power outages. That is true of all cloud based systems however.

A Work Order System without all the Work

Publié le 08/10/2019
Pam W.
Facilities Systems Manager
Administration publique, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As the Facilities Systems Manager for the US Senate Sergeant at Arms, we found eWorkOrders very user-friendly and comprehensive enough to meet our needs. With our very high security standards, we were very impressed with the preventive measures that the eWorkOrders team has in place to protect our data and our CMMS related processes. Working with the eWorkOrders team has been a great experience. The team always picks up the phone and accommodates our requests, no matter how crazy the request may be.

Avantages: I liked that I didn't need to be a computer programmer to use eWorkOrders.

Inconvénients: I don't have any cons with regard to eWorkOrders to pass along.

eWorkOrders was made for us!

Publié le 21/03/2019
Yovanny R.
Director of Applications and Data Management
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We needed to replaced a very old system, MS ACCESS if I remember correctly.
The eWorkOrders system helped us achieve that and more.
The ease of use for line staff to enter work orders is as good as it gets. If you are in need of a system to keep track of request (physical maintenance, information technology, etc.) this solution will really help you.

Avantages: Price was a top consideration, follow by ease of use. We've had the software now for more than five years and the reliability of the software has been beyond our expectations; along with the Customer Service we received. We had asked and received help from eWorkOrders to solve some of the few issues we encountered. The few problems were solved by the next business day.

Inconvénients: The desktop interface could be updated, and some of the reports may benefit for better descriptions.

eWorkOrders - great product

Publié le 11/07/2019
Cindy C.
Sr Data Analyst
Pétrole et énergies, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use eWorkOrders to generate bi-yearly work orders for maintenance on equipment, then other work orders can be generated from those if an issue is found. It makes the scheduling of PM's and failure work orders easier.

Avantages: The customer support is outstanding. "How to" videos are included in the software which make it easier to get started using.

Inconvénients: Understanding how different parts work together took a little time to learn, but after being in the system it comes easier.

Customer focused, excellent customer service, easy to use, customization is awesome.

Publié le 19/03/2018
Justin C.
CONTRACT MANAGER
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Customization, historical data on repairs, reports, communication with the maintainers in the field.

Avantages: The software engineers were able to build me an automated work order system. They original way I managed issues was through email alerts from another company I am partnered with. My partner company was able to link the alert emails to eWorkOrders. I wake up in the morning and have a dashboard that gives a quick snapshot of what needs to be repaired. The eWorkOrders team were key in making that customization possible.

Inconvénients: I do not have any issues with this software. It has streamlined my work and has given me a ton a man- hours back.

eworks came in a very critical time for our maintenance service

Publié le 07/04/2019
Nahum A.
Corporate Director, Facility & Maintenance Manager for Caribbean & Latin America
Vente au détail, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The support and capability they have to accommodate to our needs worldwide, our business are not locate in USA continental so reporting from eworks varies from country to country, eworks have been able to provide us with a proper response for all our needs, I know we have more challenges as a company, but so far they have met 100% the expectations and needs required

Inconvénients: we have some challenges operating with equipment that needs wifi, I know they are developing a system already to be able to uploaded but in the meantime we are upgrading our systems to work with local cellphone companies to use sim cards to eliminate this problem

Hattie Larlham perspective

Publié le 01/06/2011
Daniel W.
Facilities Director
Support client

Commentaires: Over all E-Workorders is a great value with a great team of experts willing to do what every it takes to make your experience with electronic work order systems easy and affordable. You do not have to worry about purchasing future upgrades, because the E-Workorder Team is continually developing and expanding their system, and as they do so they provide that new technology to their customer.

Avantages: The E-Workorder system is a great system that does not require a super high level of computer talent to navigate and build. The benefits provided by the E-Workorder system are equal to many high dollar software systems, but without the high cost to purchase and train individuals to operate.
We re a long term healthcare agency with over 33 operating properties in Ohio and 750 employees and this system allows every employee who can access a computer to submit and track work request. This system provided us the means to build an electronic data base of scheduled PM s and pertinent Inspections, as well as develop a means to provide for accountability and tracking of both equipment and parts cost, as well as labor
We are currently expanding our documentation and information to utilize electronic asset tracking through E-Workorders.

Inconvénients: We have no complaints on this system nor any cons.

Excellent product!

Publié le 20/07/2015
Ginny W.
Executive Assistant
Philanthropie
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The product is extremely user friendly, easy online access, and excellent overall results. The vendor always responds to our needs within moments; very accommodating and always carries a high level of professionalism; and great technical support. We have 320 employees who have access/user ability to the software, we have not had any problems with the software or user complaints.

Inconvénients: We have no complaints. The product is excellent for work order tracking and reporting. All levels are able to use the product with ease. The facility directors seem to be very happy with the work order system.

Easy to navigate

Publié le 21/03/2019
Karen F.
Administration publique, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is easy to navigate around the program to put in work orders and print them

Inconvénients: Sometimes finding a specific work order it difficult because the type filters that are offered

envoyé par Information Professionals le 30/03/2019

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your review! You should have the ability to filter on every field related to a work order so that you can easily find any that you are looking for. We'll have someone reach out to you this week to make sure you know how to do this.

New User

Publié le 04/04/2019
Ryan S.
Engineering Coordinator
Automobile, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Excellent customer service, when I have a question or concern they respond within hours not days. That's huge for me. They always care about what we the customer wants. Could not ask for better support. the product is super. Easy to get around and work with.

Avantages: It is super easy to learn and use. Very easy to setup as well.

Inconvénients: Too many options! Too many options to choose from but that could be a good thing!

EWorkOrders. Rocks. Period..

Publié le 16/05/2011
Chris N.
Technical Operations Coordinator
Support client

Commentaires: To reiterate.. ABOVE ALL: INFORMATION PROFESSIONALS' CUSTOMER SERVICE/TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MADE THIS THE ABSOLUTE A#1 BEST SOFTWARE VENDOR RELATIONSHIP I'VE EVER HAD - BAR NONE.. We started off using EWorkOrders for one department and have been steadily configuring functions for use by various groups. In 3 short months it has become the center piece that our business model now functions through. And we're still expanding with it.. If your company is in need of a fantastic software package, with impeccable support, I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND EWORKORDERS. UNEQUIVOCALLY.. BRAVO GUYS!

Avantages: Where do I begin?? I'll try to be brief.. EWorkOrders is a powerhouse of full featured functionality, to say the least. There is a robust amount of config options that are all extremely flexible - give or take a few minor caveats.. That being said, implementation/customization does not require a degree in rocket science. AND ABOVE ALL: THEIR CUSTOMER/TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MADE THIS THE ABSOLUTE A#1 BEST SOFTWARE VENDOR RELATIONSHIP I'VE EVER HAD - BAR NONE..

Inconvénients: Just to be fair: Although the guys at EWorkOrders are very available and more than willing to explain everything and anything that one would have questions about, a more in-depth Help section is most definitely needed.

eWorkOrders CMMS Review

Publié le 10/03/2019
Jim V.
Restaurants, 1 001-5 000 employés

Commentaires: Fantastic service. Great support from the tech team

Avantages: Easy of use. Easy to read reports. Customization is available for a nominal fee

Inconvénients: Service catalog menu names need to allow more characters

eWorkOrders review

Publié le 29/03/2019
Jamie L.
WTP Superintendent
Équipements publics, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In a past life, I was a database manager and I believe I have kept up in most areas of information technology. So I think I'm qualified to say that this software has been designed with the end-users in mind. It's easy to set up and easy to maintain. The real selling point though is the company's customer support. From the first email reply onward, the customer support has been phenomenal.

Avantages: Ease of set-up and Customer Service
We looked at several CMMS packages before settling on eWorkOrders. We needed a program that we could set up quickly and get moving on to satisfy regulatory requirements. eWorkOrders had our back. With the provided training and set-up support we met our deadline and are now fully running with the software.

Inconvénients: The software didn't come with an army of robots to actually perform the work... Seriously though, this is a well designed software solution.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE...CONSISTENTLY.

Publié le 07/02/2018
John S.
Director, Facilities Management
Support client

Avantages: It does everything that I want it to do and when I require a change the staff at eWorkOrders makes it happen every time.

Has absolutely made my team more efficient and accountable for repairs and timely completion.

Publié le 22/03/2018
Mike M.
Supervisor
Support client

Avantages: This program is great for tracking repairs and the reports that can be generated helps make crucial decisions on equipment and costs of repairs at each store.

Inconvénients: Haven't found any deficiencies that were not corrected by Norm. Does what we wanted and much much more..

Streamlined our work order and preventative maintenance processes

Publié le 24/01/2018
Tim G.
Operations Director
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: For the end-user, it provides a solution to their needs quickly without them having to spend no more than a couple of minutes issuing the work order.
Our maintenance team relies on eWork Orders to use as a basis for their daily morning meetings and how to schedule work for the day.

Inconvénients: The overall look seems a bit drab with a lot of gray colors, but I can live with that to get the functionality.

Has been user friendly and not overly complicated for our needs.

Publié le 30/11/2017
Leighan B.
Assistant for Maintenance Director
Support client

Avantages: Like every new thing, there is a learning curve. Once you learn this software it is very user friendly and easy to navigate. There are multiple options that can be used or not, depending on your needs.

Good functional CMMS. Really great tech support.

Publié le 14/12/2017
Keith M.
Director of Facilities
Support client

Avantages: This Software is easy to use, and has good features.
All cloud based is nice, so no server admin.
Easy for users to enter tickets from any we-enabled device
Customer/technical support is amazing.

Taking Control of the Chaos

Publié le 27/09/2018
Joseph C.
Facilities Operations Manager
Automobile, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've become a huge fan of EWorkOrders. I look forward to discovering new ways the program can streamline our operations.

Avantages: EWorkOrders customer support has far exceeded our expectations. The software is incredibly easy to use, but we occasionally want to change a setting or two. Every time we reach out with questions the EWorkOrders team responds very quickly and helps us get what we want out of the program.

Inconvénients: Honestly, I cant think of any cons. EWorkOrders is very easy to use and captures all of the data relevant in our industry.

envoyé par Information Professionals le 28/09/2018

Thanks Joe. Your team has been really great to work with! We look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship with you and your organization!

eWorks works for us

Publié le 16/07/2009
Andrea S.
Asst. to the Director of Park Operations
Support client

Commentaires: eWorks has been a great tool for us to begin to get a handle on our work orders, no special software is required which our IT dept. loves. Our customer communication has improved greatly. The ease of use has helped us with the transition from paper work orders to electronic. The reports help us to track our progress in many areas and we are better able to provide updates to management.

Avantages: It is easy for anyone to use no matter what their computer skill level is, our IT dept. really likes that it is a web based program, all I have to do is send customers the link and they are able to submit work orders easily, We enjoy the email notification to customers when a work order is closed out as well as the customer feedback link. It helps us reduce our paper use, the what's new feature is terrific much better than getting emails, it is quite a flexible program and our tech support has been awesome

Inconvénients: would like to be able to look up work orders by number

envoyé par Information Professionals le 17/07/2009

There is an easy way to do look up work orders by number on the view work order screen.

eWorkOrders is the best system out there

Publié le 18/03/2010
Jojo L.
Lease Administrator
Support client

Commentaires: Highly recommended. Especially for high volume companies that send many Work Orders. This system is easy to track and get exactly what you are looking for when you need it. Highly compatible if you enjoy a paperless office.

Avantages: This system has really made creating, editing, tracking and sending work orders extremely easy. We have used other systems before and nothing compares to eworkorders. All management screens are user friendly and do not require much data entry. Email, Fax or print from your desktop directly to work order recipient. Many fields and reports were custom designed to our needs. Customer Service is always available and any technical questions are answered immediately, usually within a couple of minutes. Call directly or email doesn't matter always get a rapid response. Thank You eWorkOrders for making my job easier.

Inconvénients: Only Con is that we tried so many other Companies before finding this awesome system.