Avis clients sur DrChrono

En savoir plus sur DrChrono

Produit mobile tout-en-un et basé sur le cloud de dossier médical partagé avec gestion de projet DrChrono incluant un flux de réclamations en direct, des contrôles d'admissibilité en temps réel et des rappels personnalisés.

En savoir plus sur DrChrono

They have no phone support, only web tickets, and there is no guaranteed time frame.

DrChrono - Notes

3,8
3,9
3,8

DrChrono a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 464 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé DrChrono ?

Dr Baden
Dr Baden
Owner / Primary Chiropractic Physician at Fit 4 Life Chiropractic (É.-U.)

Save thousands in upfront expenses.

Commentaires : I saved thousands of dollars in upfront expenses from other EHR companies and then pay update fees every year.

They keep current payers at the monthly price they started at when tasing the priced for new customers. I have been with and using DrChrono for about 6 years now. They are always improving. It is a nice system that can be used multi-disciplinary. I am a chiropractor an I used it with a a medical Nurse Practitioner. What initially appealed to me is there was no multi thousand dollar up front software like a lot of other EHR companies want to charge you, along with yearly upgrade fees. None of that here so you start off saving thousands.

The Price keeps raising every year, for new accounts. Customer service sinks and there is no direct phone number to call to have the issue solved right away, you have to email them and wait for them to get back to you.

Dr John
Non-Force Chiropractor (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

The ultimate software partner for your Mac computer office!

Commentaires : Patients save me time and charting by communicating through the onpatient portal.
I can run reports and have an immediate idea of what symptoms and frequency my patients are presenting and develop educational materials that support those diagnosis.
I stay on top of my day by way of daily schedule emailed to me every morning.

Seamless integration with my MacBook, iMac and iPhone. Fast, knowledgeable support. The unlimited ability to customize for my sole practitioner non-force chiropractic practice. Easy to understand video tutorials which answer most questions without having to contact support. Robust, integrated systems, such as the ability to provide credit card processing. Knowing that drchrono is a leader and partner with Apple Health.

I get frustrated when I am on a learning curve with a new part of the software. But that's my problem!

Eduardo
OMD , LAc. (É.-U.)

Using Dr.Chrono

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The software is great, non complaints whatsoever.

Medical scheduling. The only thing we use it for.

No dislike. Their software is excellent. I honestly think it is one of the best medical scheduling systems

il y a 2 mois

Hi Eduardo, Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to have you as part of DrChrono and appreciate your continued business! - The DrChrono Team

Alex
Clinic owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Too expensive for a small clinic

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I like the ability to chart from my iPhone. I can do the entire patient encounter, including posting of codes this way.

1. They increse the cost without warning or new contract. I’m not sure if it’s legal, but it sure is annoying and seems unethical. It’s getting to be too expensive for what they offer for us. 2. The online scheduling is not very good for us because we have different providers that offer different services as well as different locations. We used to use a free online scheduling software for patient bookings and it was 10 times better.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Alex, thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad to hear the mobile features are working well for your practice. We understand you are working closely with your Account Manager on the other items listed, and thank you for your patience and continued partnership! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. - The DrChrono Team

Karolyn

DrChrono Software Review

Commentaires : Positive.

The ease of use, the numerous videos that provided tutorials, the excellent support and customer service provided by DrChrono's team.

Have yet to build in telemedicine portal, for example doxy.me, into their platform. That's the only missing piece.

il y a 3 ans

We are glad to hear that you enjoy our platform Karolyn!

Katherine
PMHNP (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Does not function as advertised.

2,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The first year or two was great. The subsequent 4.5 years have been a nightmare. Because of how hard DrChrono makes it to export charts, I feel like a prisoner to it. Read only access to charts costs $150/month and require a 1 year contract, so I can’t even gradually move my charts to a new system.

Theoretically DrChrono offers a comprehensive product with all the features you would want under one roof. It was easy to learn how things are supposed to work. The UI is not too visually cluttered.

It doesn’t work as promised. When something is broken, the help desk first gaslights you,, trying to convince you that it’s not broken or that it’s your fault it’s broken. Sometimes tickets are open for a month or two before they even acknowledge that it’s broken. They don’t reliably notify the larger DrChrono community of system level problems. The status page with system uptime statistics is a lie. It presently boasts 100% up time in the last 30 days, but on 11/3/22, the system was so slow it was unusable. We cancelled patients and sent admin home because we had no access to charts, as did multiple of my colleagues using DrChrono.Also read your contract with a lawyer. The sales person will promise you the moon, and there will be things that seem like common sense, but if it’s not in the contract, they won’t honor it.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Dr. K, Thank you for taking the time to write us and for your feedback! Indeed we posted a system performance issue via the status page on November 3rd (the timeline and RCA are currently available through the incident history page). This was categorized as degraded performance rather than a full outage which is what's currently being used in automatically computing the system uptime statistic. Our team is working on incorporating additional statuses, including degraded performance, in this metric for increased accuracy of our overall platform health in the near future. We know you have been working closely with your account manager to address any concerns. We take this feedback seriously and appreciate your continued partnership! - The DrChrono Team

Shannon
PMHNP (É.-U.)

Happy with our decision

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall, Dr. Chrono has been a great value for the price. We are very pleased with the decision.

provider documentation. streamlined, looks good, customizable.

Would like it if my medical assistant could pin prescriptions ahead of time for me (the provider) to sign. That would free up time.

Edward
Edward
owner (É.-U.)

downtime

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Unintuitive, clunky, unreliable. On the bright side, DrChrono has a lot of potential to do a lot of things that it doesn't realize due to poor customer service, bugs, and very poor user experience.

The e-prescribing module is the most user-friendly part of the EMR. It isn't great, however. It would be better if it would save prescription that were pending signature for signing later.

The frequent downtime, slowdowns and bugs are the #1 headache of being a DrChrono end user. Yesterday it ran so slow for 6+ hours that it was impossible to send controlled substance prescriptions. It was almost impossible to save notes. Appointment weren't getting saved to the schedule. It would take on the order of minutes to open a note. There are other glitches, like appointment reminders getting turned off, buttons disappearing, and new diagnoses getting added to patient charts. For example, many of my patient charts were automatically updated with diagnoses of ADHD and schizophrenia. There are lots of other quirks and problems: if you delete an appointment from the calendar, the note disappears from the chart. The chart shouldn't be that fragile!

il y a 3 mois

Hi Dr. Edward, We appreciate your review and feedback! We know the downtime that occurred recently was frustrating, and we appreciate you bearing with us while we worked to get everything resolved. We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with patient charts and want to be sure we work to get this corrected. Have you submitted a support ticket yet? If you haven't, you can do so here: https://support.drchrono.com/hc/en-us/requests/new If you have submitted a ticket but are still having issues, please send us an email to marketing@drchrono.com with the support ticket number and any other information you think might be helpful. We appreciate you being a part of DrChrono and look forward to further assisting you! Regards, The DrChrono Team

Tracy
Tracy
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion

Easy to use program with great support

I love how very self explanatory Dr. Chrono is. I find it very easy to navigate from reporting to scheduling. The support staff is very responsive and attentive for any and all questions. Any time I needed assistance I received responses promptly. Every staff member that I spoke with always took the time to show me step by step instructions and were always available for follow up questions down the road.

The biggest problem that my clinic has run into with this software is that we have three different doctors in our practice that each have there own ways of taking payments, but because we only have one license for Dr. Chrono is hard to know which doctor the patient owes money too considering they see all three. We have worked around the problem, but it's very time consuming. Also the reporting was very minimal but has gotten better through the years

Omar
VP of Operations (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Great if you have Apple Products

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

One of the few EHR that wo4ks well as an app

Lacks good reports and billing and practice management lacks customization

shahla
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

System Shut down every week

Commentaires : For the last 1 year: Poor experience. 2018: It was an excellent soft ware

I liked their billing part but what's the point as you end up losing more money by these constant shut downs and we have to reschedule our patients. We still have to pay our providers out of our pocket. My biggest concern is a medication error while the system is down. We can not evaluate patients without their medical records. It was really good when I first signed up 2 years ago but for the past 7-8 months, it has become a nightmare to deal with constant shut downs of the system.

Lack of care on part of your customer support. You should be honest about your capability to trouble shoot an issue. Stop taking more customers if you can not handle the traffic. I referred so many people to you when your service was good however it appears now you have compromised quality of your service to get more customers.

Director of Operations (É.-U.)

Great Foundation, Good value - Feedback is not heard

Web interface is very good, particularly with the introduction of advanced task management. Easy to track electronic communication. Appointment templates are very helpful. App interface is great for physicians, but limited since it requires an iPad. Ideally, our Doctors could use a Surface device and have access to app interface and web interface as there are benefits to each interface. Billing Team - staff and support is rock solid. Responsive, polite and respectful of the importance of timely A/R processing and communication. By far, the Billing Team is the best representation of what DrChrono could be. The basic system is strong, robust and could be a truly excellent product with some relatively simple tweaks to managements attitude towards customer concerns.

DrChrono does not have empathetic listening skills for business concerns, outside of the billing staff. Any and all criticism is dismissed and blamed on the user (see their responses to reviews here). Simple measures that would save their customers time and money (like a Windows app) are ignored. They act like Apple is their biggest customer (no Windows or Android support despite requests from clients). Support tickets are routinely closed prior to problem resolution. They do not allow you to call in to support for assistance, and often it seems like staff does not read the initial problem request as you have to repeat yourself 3-4 times (and get escalated) until you reach staff who can assist with anything beyond the most basic issues. Issues that impact ability to handle patient care or conduct business are not escalated appropriately. Even if a change they make to the system results in mission critical failures, there is no option to quickly escalate to an appropriate stakeholder at DrChrono. Simple requests, like customized disclaimers to limit legal liability when patients use the patient portal, are brushed off despite the risk to their clients.

Jessica
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Responsive Support, and an Improvement-Focused Team

Commentaires : My regular interactions with DrChrono's support staff and management team were consistently wonderful.
The software could be a little more intuitively designed. I appreciate the magnitude of the service DrChrono strives to provide, and how challenging it must be to create a software that covers all bases.

DrChrono is very powerful software that aspires to provide integrated solutions to many or all needs of a medical office. The customer support is absolutely the best part of DrChrono. It seemed clear to me that DrChrono was invested in listening to customer feedback and making updates to better serve their clients. Each page provides a great deal of information. It's worth investing the time to learn how to make the most of the software.

There was one day when significant updates had been made to the software without any advance notice to the users. Left work one evening, started getting messages about the changes from struggling staff the next morning. That said, this happened only once in two years, and was not typical of the software experience. Training period recommended. This is not necessarily pick-up-and-go software for most people. The learning curve is relatively high, solutions aren't always intuitive, windows err on providing almost too much information so it can be a challenge to know where to focus for the data you need in the moment if you're not familiar with the software. It may be useful to note that emails sent through Dr.Chrono to patients are not HIPAA-compliant. While it's technically possible to manage inventory in DrChrono, there are better services out there.

Nadeem
Vitreoretinal Surgeon (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The most extensible and best value EMR on the market

Commentaires : Over the last seven years, I've seen a progressive improvement to an already excellent software platform and have considered myself lucky for starting with DrChrono from the beginning. I wouldn't be able to run my office without it. I couldn't imagine my office without it.

Drchrono is so extraordinarily customizable that it can be modified for any specialty, even one as subspecialized as mine. The practice management module makes billing so easy that I can do all the billing tasks as a solo provider by myself. The API integrates into several third party apps that extend the capability of the system beyond the base system. The iPad first interface is perfect for a tech forward practice. And the price/feature ratio is the best on the market, in my opinion.

Occasional outages, worsening performance in the live claims feed for billing, and schedule performance issues recently.

Kevin
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great improvements over the last few years

Commentaires : I have been a drchrono customer for the last four years (really since the beginning of their time) so this review is my honest opinion of the previous years with drchrono. drchrono has really stepped up their game - I am happy I stayed with them. I use to wait days before someone would get back to me when I had an issue. I have been blown away that within the last year I haven't had to worry about waiting days to weeks to get answers and I just really realized that as I sent in my last few tickets. The support people were so helpful, I got an answer in less than an hour and they actually addressed my concerns. Such an improvement. I use to have a lot of downtime with drchrono which made the "efficiency of an EHR" non-existent. I haven't had downtime in I don't know how long which has been great for my practice. I spoke with a few drchrono members who said they were fixing the issue, building out infrastructure (whatever that means) but I am really happy I didn't switch during that time. I can now work throughout the day on my EHR and no longer need to chart my notes at home. For a period of time I used drchrono with a biller I had on staff. She use to complain that the system was slowing her down because it took a ton of clicks in order to run the report she was looking for or post a payment or whatever. After being assigned an Account Manager I was able to talk with them about this pain point my biller was experiencing; within the next day or so there was a new button added so she didn't have to click around as much as she was having to. She said this has saved her hours every week. I don't think our account would get that service anywhere else. On another note, my biller had to take a leave of absence because she was having a baby. I didn't know how to follow up on the billing and didn't have anyone else in the office that could help so again I called my Account Manager. She mentioned that drchrono could help me in the meantime or permanently by becoming my biller while she is out. She has been out for two months now and I have to say, the transition was very easy and I am actually making more money since they have stepped up doing the billing services. As you can see, I am very happy I didn't switch EHR's. Good luck in your EHR decisions but save yourself the hassle and join drchrono. They listen to you, they are helpful and they are always updating their software (at no additional cost). Best of luck with your practices.
Dr. Lin

Richard
DPM (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

2+ year using EHR, 1 year using billing services, and 16 years as podiatrist

Commentaires : In my time as a doctor and a business owner, I was switching between programs and billers trying to make my practice successful. I have been dissapointed to say the least in terms of having a program that has been easy for both my staff and me to use. I believe I am going to be a life long user of DrChrono. I had put way too much effort in trying to learn how to use other programs and not enough time in developing the quality of my practice. It has been tough to spend time with my family and deliver the best level of patient care that I can. There are a couple things that I need to say that I'm thankful that DrChrono's team has been able to do to help me. 1st, Documentation. DrChrono was the first program that I've been able to use that has actually been better than my paper documentation in actually being faster. I am extremely grateful that they have been able to give me time back with my patients and family. I've been able to actually be a doctor again and also develop the quality of my services that my practice is also growing. Their team has helped me to the extent that I'm hiring other doctors and move into a larger office here in Chicago. 2nd, My Staff. Some of the programs that I've used have been tough for my staff to actually used the full capacity of. I really believe that their appointment and billing profiles have helped my staff in managing all of their tasks. Bringing in the new doctors has also been great because they've been able to intuitively learn the program. 3rd, Billing. It took me a while to realize that the way I was doing my billing wasn't bringing in the cashflow that I needed. When I moved over my billing services to DrChrono, I was finally able to hire another Podiatrist and not worry about him getting the paperwork right since they don't teach EMRs and billing in school well enough to prepare them for our world. After around 6 months DrChrono had started to raise my collections by around 15% and I barely have any outstanding bills from the payers outside of 60 days. Before I had around 40% of my claims beyond 120 days outstanding. I was collecting enough for myself and my practice, but not enough to start growing and hiring. I highly recommend all of DrChrono's services to any doctor.

Timothy
Physician, President & CEO ()
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Highly efficient all-in-one EMR and practice management software

Commentaires : I've used a lot of EMRs over the years and I searched a long time to find a good solution for our small group private practice that was user-friendly from the provider side but also had the analytics tools needed to run the practice management. We also struggled to find a biller in-house that could manage our growing practice. We switched to the revenue cycle management services with drchrono and have been very pleased with the billing team noticing an improvement in our collections and reduction of our costs.

Intuitive, provider friendly EMR, easily customizable Good revenue cycle management software that allows me to easily analyze how our practice is doing Cloud-based, works anywhere on computer, ipad, or iphone

There are a few things that don't work as well going from a solo provider to a group practice with multiple locations and providers Little differences between computer and iPad versions are a little bit frustrating

Brady
Owner (É.-U.)

Good overall EHR

Commentaires : The ability to streamline patient visits and allow them to fill out paperwork prior to arrival has saved the practice time.

The medical charting can be customized to streamline patient visits. For insurance accepting practices, it helps to obtain maximal reimbursement.

The reports function leaves much to be desired. There are multiple areas in the reporting and financial areas that could be improved upon.

Lee
DPM (É.-U.)

Scam Artists!

Commentaires : My experience is pretty bad with the 'team' at Dr. Chrono. There is no way to actually get in contact with a 'help desk' or to get assistance with issues when the program fails. You must submit a work order and then hope for a call back. The call back, if it EVER comes, is usually 2-3 days later (after submitting a work order). The only people you can easily access is the sales team who always states they can't help with system function/glitches/assistance with use or function of the program. Furthermore, you must be careful of the contract you sign! I recently let an associate go, and they are going to continue charging me for the no longer employed physician between $400-500/month with no intent on giving me a credit or stopping the charges until a new associate starts. The contract ends in June-they have been charging me since last October for this other physician-just letting me throw away money so they can earn a profit EVEN AFTER 5 YEARS AS A COMMITTED USER TO THEIR COMPANY! I URGE ANYONE TO FIND ANOTHER PROGRAM!

I have been using the program for 5 years. Once I had my templates in place and understood the very quirky way this program builds and imports the note from the multiple page boxes which can be clicked on to create the note, I was able to use the system in a functional way that will create a thorough note which looks legally presentable. However, if you intuitively use the boxes they have set up to create and import information into your note, you will see a great deal of unnecessary information imported into your notes and you will legally be in trouble, as it will include things that you not only did not examine, but that are unnecessary to be in your notes. This makes you seriously susceptible to lawsuits and legal action against you. But if you learn how the system imports information and create all your own templates, and you DO NOT click on their boxes, you will be fine, as the information will be only what you require and what you have deemed necessary in the notes.

The program glitches and freezes frequently. They are constantly doing maintenance on the program, which creates days of very slow use and function. The program frequently fails to save information you have entered or edited, which can get you in real legal trouble. If you are not paying attention, a great deal of information may be missing from your notes due to these glitches and system failures. Unfortunately, once you are invested in a program, it is a real hassle to switch, as many of us know. So I suffer through these issues, understanding that in 5 years of use, the problems have not improved-they've actually worsened.

Gregg
Doctor (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

It is nearly a one stop shop bedside tool for a busy outpatient surgical center. Consent and Data entry is pretty easy. Creating our own templates for nearly the entire process was essential, and we were able to do that with very little help. It's fairly intuitive. There are definitely downsides to creating your own templates (see below). The ability to draw notes and fax notes is excellent, and improvements in fax documentation and signing is indicative of how they try to constantly improve. The different tiers of service offers a slightly clunky fit, though overall it is pretty decent given the fact you mainly have to choose the feature they lay out at each tier of service. Also, there are on line instructions with video for many features, but they often have outdated videos and it's hard to distinguish. They should label each version with the VERSION of Dr. Chrono to which they are doing the training in order to avoid wasting time. The set up is easy. Help for the initial set up is good. They offer good training.

SERVICE. I can't stress strongly enough how variable the service quality is. There is no way to contact them other than email. You cannot call them. They call back at times when either I'm busy, or after hours. It's as though you can't get anyone or worse since they are at arms length. It makes it VERY difficult to deal with a complex problem. I am more that willing to pay extra for better service with a "phone line" or "hot line" to call. This has been rejected. I don't know why. I find it a poor way to run service for an EHR company. RELIABILITY: This is a real problem. There are so many breakdowns, inability to use the notes, slow service, etc. We increased our internet speed at work to 15G and it didn't really help other than increase speed when it is working. I do recommend a higher speed as the data is fairly intensive which is a plus for DrChrono - they can accomplish a lot. But the breakdowns have forced us to use paper charting on many occasions. A very recent example is that we could not view a complete not from the iPADS. We could from the computer, but that is NOT how we function, nor should we be expected to function that way. It was resolved in a few hours. The very next day you could not view notes from EITHER the iPAD or the computer. Other issues were consent forms simply dropping off the consent list on the iPAD or being put in reverse order. After many emails, they finally admitted there was a problem. Also, the back and forth creates poor communication when you get a request to take a "screen shot" of a problem that occurred a few days ago. Even then, you are lucky to get an answer other than "we are looking at this". SALES: Pretty darn good. Just wish they added a service package with a phone line/hot line.

Byoung
President (É.-U.)

Worst EHR. SCAM. Your patients data will be taken into hostage

1,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Stay away from them. Dr. Chrono is Worst possible EHR in many ways. Below is actual part of Email they sent to us regarding data transfer. Hi Dr.
The last invoice to be paid to finish the contract came out on Aug. 7, you won't be charged going forward.
Here are the options for getting your data out of DrChrono:
OPTION 1
Maintain read-only access to your existing DrChrono account. This will allow you to still log in any time, any where and access your patient information. This option only requires you to sign an annual read-only access agreement with DrChrono for a small fee of $50 per month. This can be paid out monthly or you can prepay and not have to worry about the bill for another year.
OPTION 2
Use DrChrono’s manual export features. With this option, you are able to export a zip C-CDA file of your patient list. You can also export your patient demographics as a .csv file. For clinical notes and uploaded documents, you will need to export individually from within each patient’s file. There is no fee for this option but you will only have your 30 day notice window to complete your own export. Here are some support articles that provide more information about the manual export features:

User interface loos pretty and enticing. That is all. Nothing else.

Extremely buggy and slow. ICD and CPT codes does not accept synonyms. It only accepts exact wording of used in original CPT and ICD-10 code. I had to use google all the time to find appropriate codes to put in the charts. Takes double the time. Billing is horrendous. No way to track if payment is received and processed. When more than thousands of payments are hanging, it becomes impossible to track anymore. Finally I had to decide to stop using and give up tracking the account receivable and give up insurance payment all together for many months. It was worth to give up months of work than further loosing and not being able to collect anymore. Lessons learned in hard way. Finally, when I moved to different EHR after using Dr.Chrono for 4 years, they refused to transfer patient data. Instead, they told us to manually open and download individual items from patient charts or pay them $50 per month for read only version. The new EHR company contacted them to work through, they refused all the cooperation. One year later, I still did not receive any patient data. I complained to Better Business Bureau. I am taking legal action against them now. They will take patients information as hostage. STAY AWAY. These are scammers.

Ryan
Owner ()

Dr Chrono Review 2017

Commentaires : Overall a great EMR for my profession, Chiropractic. A couple features I'd like to see implemented like the ability to set up reoccurring payments for clients who are cash only but in general I've enjoyed it.

The learning curve is pretty hefty but once you get past that and start understanding the terminology of various features it becomes fairly seamless and the e-billing aspect is amazing! The interface for reviewing claims in the

The online Scheduler seems ancient and feature less compared to the Vcita.com I am currently using. Hopeing it gets a massive update in the near future so I can begin using it instead. The billing rejection details are often confusing forcing me to still call the insurance company to ID the problems.

Annie
Office Assistant (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Easy to use and useful software

Commentaires : Does what we need it to (mostly) and is less annoying than some.

It's easy to use, easy to upload information, easy to find things again. Especially like things like flags, and the ability to easily see things like insurance cards.

Some very annoying things. The patient portal, OnPatient, lets patients select a different doctor and office, which means the appointment slips through the cracks, or ends up double booking something else. The customer support is responsive to basic things, but if it's a complicated process, they're not helpful, and there's no way to call them, only to send in help tickets.

Nia
Practice Coordinator (É.-U.)

User Friendly for the staff and patients

The patient portal, communication and confidentiality, patients are able to request medication , communicate concerns and retrieve records . We also like the New referral option, we are able to send a referral to other physician offices along with documents necessary to aide in the patients care , we are able to send everything in one fax. Very useful tool.

The site can run slow at time, also we are not able to complete some forms and orders online, in which would really be useful to be able to complete and send a Physical Therapy Referral or Prescription to the patient via the portal.

Whitney
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Easy to use on multiple devices.

Commentaires : I would recommend this to others.

What we like most about Drchrono in our practice is the way that we can use Drchrono on our desktop as well as our iPads when seeing our patients in the patients rooms or out of town. We also enjoy that our Dr. Chrono system links up to Quest diagnostics so we can order labs through our computer and get results sent to us quickly through our messaging system.

Customer service is a con not because it is bad but because it is based online you must send a ticket or wait to speak to someone on the phone. I do not know if there is an alternative to this though.