15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur SimplifyEm

En savoir plus sur SimplifyEm

Logiciel de gestion immobilière pour les gestionnaires immobiliers, les propriétaires et les investisseurs immobiliers. La gestion immobilière devient un jeu d'enfant !

En savoir plus sur SimplifyEm

Non disponible

Non disponible

SimplifyEm - Notes

4,0
4,0

SimplifyEm a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 128 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SimplifyEm ?

Lystra
Property Manager/Real Estate Firm Owner (É.-U.)

New user of SimplifyEm

Commentaires : As a long time Property Manager opening my own firm I was looking for an affordable Property Management software system that can grow with me, yet have all the functionality that I need now and later handle many properties as my business grows. I need user friendly for me and my owners and tenants. With good and understandable reports and statements for myself and my owners.

Very easy to use...user friendly. Does everything I need. Not alot of extraneousness.

It would be nice if the Security Deposits were not shown in the tenant balance. It needs to be a separate item when shown with the tenant info. Late fee needs to be able to be a fixed amount OR a % of the rent since leases allow for a % of rent amount.

Margot
Family admin (É.-U.)

SimplifyEm - Great support for newcomers to property mgmt

Commentaires : It's still a bit early and because I'm very busy juggling many things, I would say that I feel I have the right software solution for my overall accounting needs for managing our investment property.

It has be their customer support. I've had many questions and made some errors in setting up my first property. The staff @ Simplifyem has been excellent at providing guidance - special shout out to Alex, who's been very patient and helpful!

There've been a couple of situations where I felt there could have been easier ways to resolve or reverse some bad choices in set up.

Tonya
Principal Broker/Owner (É.-U.)

Zero support & cheap with no VALUE

Commentaires : The software is not as easy as your sales rep will tell you. There is zero flow to the software process which makes it very confusing. For instance, if you submit an owner draw and record the owner draw, the software "should" automatically prompt you to go to "online payment" to process the draw. If you are new to the software and miss that step, it still appears as if you submitted a complete owner draw since the draw will show in your bank statement and in the bank balance however the draw is incomplete but there is NO notification showing you differently. This is the process with almost all functions of the software. I'm looking for a new property management software.

The sales pitch from our sales representative.

Zero support/Inadequate support. If you are lucky enough to receive a call back after two or more days, the customer support rep will ask you what you need and then they start telling what to do then have a nice day and they hang up. The call is very rushed. Not to mention they are on Pacific Standard Time, so if you are on Eastern Standard Time you have 5 hours for live support. The time frame for online payments, to your company or owner, is at least 5 days and if there is a mistake, you can add an additional 5 days to your process. You can write your property owner a check and send via mail and the payment will arrive quicker than processing through this software by our experience.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Tonya, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are known to be easiest to use and known for our customer support. Customers appreciate the customer support they receive from us as they know similar to your experience with another software company that SimplifyEm's customer support is a lot easier to reach. We have been providing outstanding customer service for the past fourteen years. We provide live phone support Mon-Fri 9am-5pm PST and 24/7 email support. If you reach our voicemail, you'll get a call back within an hour the same day along with an email follow up. Online payments are one of our most popular features. It's faster and more convenient as writing a paper check and sending it through the mail will take longer. All online payments take two business days to process and deposit directly, no more trips to the bank. Last year, enhancements were made to where payments may be withdrawn the same day for express processing. Best, SimplifyEm Team

Carrie
Manager (É.-U.)

SimplifyEm Review

Commentaires : My experience has been wonderful, I love it.

I like that it’s easy and it’s stupid proof. It’s simple.

Overall I only have two complaints. The first one being, whenever I’m entering the rent payments, I wish the date would default to the date I enter it in rather than defaulting to the first of the month. The other one is the font when printing checks is a little too small, I wish it were bigger.

Christy
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

SimplifyEM

Commentaires : It’s been a very satisfying experience. Customer service has been a huge help.

The ease of use through all aspects of the program.

I haven't ran across any cons at this point.

Tiffany
Property Management (É.-U.)

Worst Property Management System Ever

1,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The most unprofessional company we have ever used. SimplifyEm charges regardless if their product is being used. All customers are locked into an annual subscription that can't be canceled until it expires. In which you must cancel before it expires to avoid an annual subscription charge that is non refundable. Ultimately SimplifyEm does not care about their customers but money is their upmost concern and importance.

Nothing. Outdated, no real customer support, and difficult to navigate simple managing.

The entire system. When needed to help support was given just email response to youtube your issue.

Karen
Property Manager ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

SimplifyEm met all my property management needs

Commentaires : As a vendor that offers free training and also support through the phone and via email, SimplifyEm support is very easy to contact. It has helped me get organized and automated right away to fit my specific needs.

SimplifyEm has been the answer for managing my residential rental properties. Because it is a web-based application via the Internet, I can access it from anywhere, anytime. As a property manager, I have automated tracking income and expenses on each of my properties, charging fees, handling tenant balances, collecting payments online, and communicating with tenants through tenant portals and notices. I no longer have to keep track of my information manually for each property and have saved time by automating statements, notices, and fees. I do not have to deal with piles of paper anymore, and I have eliminated spending time on repetitive activities. When a tenant sends a maintenance request, I track work orders and repairs via the calendar so I know when to buy equipment, schedule my maintenance personnel, and see the history for each tenant/apartment. The task center has all of my information as a single place to track all communication history with vendors, owners, and tenants. I attach supporting documents. I create invoices, track deadlines, store lease agreements, monitor insurance, and capture tenant details all in one place. When I need to, I send group emails/notices for site visits, maintenance alerts, rent reminders, and any other news that needs to be shared with all tenants.

SimplifyEm’s accounting module manages accounts payable and receivable and monitors any recurring charges along with a complete transaction history. I use QuickBooks for payroll and can easily export other transactions. I use the banking feature so I can print checks, access bank accounts, perform reconciliations, view bank balances. I had to adjust the margins.

Jennifer
Landlord ()

SimplifyEm Simplified My Life

Commentaires : I am an accidental owner of rental property, and SimplifyEm has truly made it easy.  The ability to easily track all of the information and being able to generate a tax report at the end of the year has taken the fear of failing a tax audit.  It has reduced my paperwork significantly, and there are fewer errors as SimplifyEm keeps track of every aspect of the management of our property.

SimplifyEm allows property managers and landlords to keep track of a multitude of their responsibilities including work orders and repairs, rent/lease payments, lease documents, create invoices, track deadlines, and many more features.  SimplifyEm also allowed me to send emails, rent reminders, rent receipts, and notices.  SimplifyEm’s ease of use is one of its best features.  The interface makes it intuitive to use to even those like me who aren’t experts in technology.  The software seamlessly works with Excel and QuickBooks, so you can export to those programs easily if necessary.

Initially, when I started using the software, I had to call support couple of times. They were quick in answering my questions or responding to me on weekends. I wish they would add phone support over the weekend as some of us like to catch on some work on weekends.  SimplifyEm has many features such as work orders that are not of value to a property owner like me. If there is a way to hide these features, it will make the application even more easy to use.

Alan
Partner Relationship Manager ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Easily manage properties with no hassle

Commentaires : The core benefit for me is the automation – Instead of having to do the same things over and over again on a monthly basis, SimplifyEm helps me do the things that I had to manually do before.

The software minimize issues with the burdensome and time eating tedium of tracking income and expenses on every single one of my properties. One of the best things is being able to view the dashboard and be able to not just be a passive recipient of information but also being able to actively charges fees, keep up with the balances of tenants. I've found that communication with tenants is usually difficult when reaching out and keeping track of who did this, who needed extra time to pay, etc. With SE, I have been able to streamline a lot of it and minimize communication on my end and those who help me. Me and my team can pick up where the other has left off.

Another major concern I had was being able to adapt to the software, we've had experiences in the past where it took months to adjust and I was even more confused after trying to use something that is supposed to help me out and MINIMIZE my time spent on this. The experience with SimplifyEm was much better, no issues in how to use the platform, it was much more intuitive. I was able to pick up the app and run with it. I wish the company adds even more FAQs as I had to call support few times.

Great cloud Property Management Solution

Commentaires : Because I paid for a lifetime membership at the lower tier, I can say that it suits my business needs just fine. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great solution to their PM business.

What drew me to this software was the price to value ratio. I had been researching for some time how to get the best value for my money when using PM software for my PM business. I had been using other software in the past but they lacked the functions that this one offered. I have been using this software for more than 3 years now and have not looked back. It offers me to send owner's all kinds of reports, log expenses and income accurately and much more.

I would say that the price for the higher tiers need to come down. There are some functions that the lower tiers would need that should be included in those tiers.

Tiana
Source : SoftwareAdvice

You get what you pay for

The price is phenomenal. If you are an owner with a few properties, this is ideal.

No customization, very limited reporting, doesn't have bank reconciliation reports, extremely limited GL codes. Also, they will tell you their software supports functions, then try to walk you through a "work-around" to get it to do what you want. Not sufficient. If you get audited by the state (very common in WA), good luck with this software!! It's too simplified, limited functionality and not intuitive in the least. Once you get in and start using it, you can figure it out, but it just never feels smooth. Also, some things are too easy to enter, and therefore, too easy to mess up. Dog walked on my keyboard one day....... To say the accounting is robust, I think that's a misunderstanding of the definition of that word.

il y a 8 ans

Hi Tiana, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your kind comments regarding our pricing and our excellent support team, but it looks like we fell short on meeting your expectations. It appears there was a request to add a large amount of HOA units to your existing account (a one year old account with residential properties). We discussed that HOAs are something we are looking to better handle in the future, but do not optimize for. Based on our great pricing it was decided to try a test run with a few properties. After some one-on-one support and a custom setup by our team (at no additional cost) there was some additional functionality you were looking for and we promptly refunded the full upgrade cost. The subscription for your residential properties from before the upgrade we were not able to refund. Many of the features and reports mentioned are available, including banking and audit reports. Support is easily accessible at 1 510 790 9066 for one-on-one help or to answer questions about the software and how to best use it. Our team also has monthly releases with features/reports requested by users. We are sad we were unable to meet your needs at this time and wish you the best in the future.

Tiffany

Worse Management Software

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : SimplifyEm has a non refund policy that locks customers into a annual term although the system is not being used. This policy allows SimplifyEm to keep funds even if your dissatisfied and want to leave. Customer Service has poor communication responses and is inconsiderate to public needs. This was an overall horrible experience.

Nothing. After working with the software for a year we was very disappointed. It's extremely old, and hard to navigate. Very poor customer service.

Most features don't work the way you think they do. Many tenants and all vendors had issues accessing portals. No communication through system. Everything has to be manually entered. We spent more time trying to figure out how to use the system rather than use it.

l’année dernière

Hi Tiffany, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We contacted you several times (by phone, texts, and emails) to schedule free training, but it looks like it never happened. Our customer success team will work with customers until they are satisfied. We provide free, unlimited customer support to everyone including owners, tenants and vendors. It looks like no one contacted us for help. Email, texting and portals has helped over 150,000 of our customers communicate effectively with their tenants and clients. Online payments automatically record income in the account and recurring expenses are automated as well. We also have downloading bank transactions where you can download the transactions from your bank account and upload them into SimplifyEm. We have a 30 day money back guarantee and would be more than happy to refund customers within the time period. After the time period passes, refunds are not possible.

Jennifer
Office manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Customer service is the worst!!

Commentaires : I call and get hung up on. I call back because renters are complaining they are no longer taking payments on the 1st but now the 3rd without asking the account representative to approve this change. Second, renters today show they underpaid the rent to but were all paid up yesterday. I checked as rents are due. All customer service says is, "What did I do wrong, I need to fix this." As tried to explain was I didn't do anything but log on from yesterday and now I have to go in and fix it. What I should have heard was - let me see what happened... What I wanted to know was -did an update happen? By the way, in the background of the phone call before I hung up was the phone ringing and ringing and lots of voices so something happened.

Options for keeping track of expenditures and online payments. The feasibility for the renters to make payments and for me to keep track.

Customer Service!! Customer service will take no responsibility. This is the second time I have logged on and balances have changed. Don't trust this

Robert
Partner (É.-U.)

Much less than expected

Commentaires : You don't learn the truth about the product until you start using it. May not get you some of your money until the 7th of the month if using online banking even though rent is due on 1st. Program does not inform you of a service request placed on Portal by tenant. You are not emailed about the service request. Inconveniently you must go online and search for service request. This defeats the purpose of convenience.

Online program

il y a 7 ans

Notifications have always been sent immediately via email for service requests. These requests can be edited or updated by logging into the account. Online payments always take 2 business days to clear before being deposited. Online payments are incredibly popular due to the convenience for both the tenant and the property manager. They will also automatically make an entry in the software when a payment is made letting you know the deposit date. We pride ourselves on the excellent support we provide, so if you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact support at 510 790 9066 9-5pm PST or support@simplifyem.com.

Dena

Making Life Easy!

It relieves me of the stress of the accounting work. Math is not my strong point! I did all my trust accounting by hand for over 20 years. I tried other property management software and found myself confused and overwhelmed. Simplifyem is easy to understand and use. If I get stuck, I call customer support and they walk me through it. Representatives are always polite, friendly and professional. Now, I can focus on taking care of my clients' needs better.

It would be nice if owners could request statements and invoices on their own without my having to publish each individually.

Maureen
Immobilier commercial

Simply easy!

The product is easy to use and tracks all relevant earnings and expenses. My tax accountant is a happy man, because I show up with everything he needs in a tidy little report.

I like pretty much everything about the product. It's user-friendly, the support is great and the reports are not fancy, but they provide all the information you need.

STEVE
Realtor (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

So far loving it and the customer support is just as good if not better than the reviews stated.

Commentaires : I highly recommend this company and their program.

A full suite of leasing and management and cloud-based! Also, a system that should be a good fit for any size person or company and with room to expand! The integration of the Trans Union credit/criminal history site is a huge plus as well.

Nothing so far, just the learning curve with a new system. I've gone from a Quicken, stand-alone program to this fine product and it'll just take a little while to get used to all the bells and whistles.

Karen
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Easy, simple to use system

Easy to use and generate variety of report options make it easy to clients and tenants informed. The monthly cash flow report is helpful.

Would like a smartphone app for quick entry to handle maintenance request.

Gary
Immobilier commercial

Used for the last 8 Months

The telephone response to questions about use of the product is excellent.

There are a few glitches in the software such as the inability to split expenses over more than one property without having to make the division allocation and then pull up each property and make the entry. I have asked why they will not modify the program which is basically from an old Quicken Property Management program but they have told me there is not a great demand for this. I wonder if the users even know of the possibility???

Susan
Broker ()

Excellent Property Management System

Commentaires : This is a very good software program and I looked at several options. I'm pleased with my choice. I've called the Customer Service so much, they know me by name!! Always very helpful.

Detailed Reports for Owners, Supports Online Banking Services for Owners and Tenants, Excellent Customer Support

I had difficulty learning the flow process and getting properties loaded in the beginning, but Simplifyem had a training call with me and that helped considerably.

Debra
Owner-Manager (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

SimplifyEm is valuable service for a low cost.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : SimplifyEm has made it so that I get paid on time every time by my tenants.

I love processing tenants through the set up and rent collection. It is easy, secure and quick.

There are lots of places on the website to get to for managing real estate property, so on a rare occasion I forget where to go if I don't use the feature too often, but SimplifyEm support has helped immensely.

Zoraya
Broker/Owner ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great Pricing for small property management!

Commentaires : It's a great system for small companies or owners. Pricing is not bad for a few dollars you can get all that you need to keep track of everything.

Pricing and customer service. They even schedule a training for you where they teach you step by step.

Might be a bit tricky to set up with a few too many steps. You have to go to several places to complete the info for 1 rental.

Kathy
BROKER/ MANAGER/OWNER ()

Good For The Budget Minded

Commentaires : The software getting stuck. I swear it used to change my numbers on balance sheet. I don't like that after mis take on balance sheet, I can erase it.

Easy to use, only because I've been a user for about 7 yrs? I like the detail description feature. So owners know.

Software Always gets stuck when I send my reports and I have to get out and come back in. Dinosaur keeps sending.....

Annie
Owner ()

APTLY NAMED- I LOVE THIS SOFTWARE

Commentaires : Simplifyem is aptly named as it is easy to use and does all you need for managing property. I tried several other software systems before settling on this one. It is fast, simple and logical. And the support is incredible. If you are looking for a software program for managing properties, this one is the best and very fairly priced.

Ease of use; terrific support.

Sherry
Owner ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Happy wih the simplicity of the product use.

Commentaires : I felt it was pretty to use with quit a bit of options for the one performing the use on the software.

A great deal for your money

I feel that the cost starts out really good however, they offer some other products for the higher tiers that are not available in the lower ones.