15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur TeamSupport

En savoir plus sur TeamSupport

Logiciel helpdesk conçu pour des professionnels du support client pour les professionnels du support client. Réduisez les coûts liés au support tout en améliorant la satisfaction des clients.

En savoir plus sur TeamSupport

Over the years we have taken advantage of more features and functions including asset management, automation and data management via API.

It is somewhat limited in its functionality and, options, and user features.

TeamSupport - Notes

TeamSupport a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 844 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TeamSupport ?

Flore
Chef de projet/televente (France)
Articles de sport, 201–500 employés

Génial

5,0 l’année dernière

Switch facile et bien géré très bon logiciel

Un peu lent mais en prenant le temps on y arrive

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 10 000+ employés

In a word, "TeamSupport rocks!"

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Through TeamSupport's email-based ticketing system, we're able to maintain open lines of communication with our clientele and quickly resolve any issues that may arise; the software's thorough and efficient ticket templates mean we don't have to ask our customers for unnecessary details; and its straightforward configuration makes it a great help desk.

TeamSupport's strongest feature is undoubtedly its ability to supply users with options that are easy to install and maintain. It's also so easy that anyone who wants to can pick it up and run with it in only two days. This program is an improvement over the Reading Desk and its ilk since it allows for individualized setup based on the user's specific requirements.

It would be helpful if TeamSupport worked with other cloud services like Google Apps and Office 365. TeamSupport's sluggish functioning and page load times are the service's biggest flaws in my opinion. It would be really helpful to have one-click shortcuts for commonly performed activities like moving or closing tickets.

Christian
Christian
Human Resources Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001–5 000 employés

I really like TeamSupport's ticket redirection features

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Having everything in one place makes it much easier to manage and sort through requests for assistance. Because of the program's compatibility with our other tools, our staff is able to maximize its efficiency when using it.

Our favorite part about using TeamSupport is how it streamlines our communication with customers. By consolidating our customer service efforts, we can better meet the demands of our clients. The software's compatibility with our other resources also makes it easy to centralize the management of customer tickets, tasks, and interactions.

I recognize the value in TeamSupport, however I've run into a few issues with it. When we need to respond quickly to a client's request, it's frustrating when the UI is slow and unresponsive.

Robert
Service Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

More capable than most, but still some additions I'd like to see

Commentaires : Getting the system configured for our particular use has been "tricky". It is working for us, but there are some limitations that make it difficult in some areas. For instance, notification via text message should be based on "who is on-call". As it is, I can notify, but I have no-way to denote who is "on-call". So, there may be some way to do this and change the external calls/texting based on it, but it isn't intuitive. Another issue has been with refreshing the screens. (we need to manually do that) However, this system is working for us an our clients, overall, and has met 90% of our needs. Working with customer service, we have had to resolve our own issues on occasion, which is a frustration. (no ideas presented to us, and we just "found" a way)

Ability to customize ticket entry questions. Ability to allow customers to directly enter tickets Ability to allow for texting our cellphones for tickets that have not yet been assigned. Ability to enter time on tickets, and retroactively enter/change time. Ability to search on old issues and for our customers to see the issues.

Inability to tag a ticket with a "classification". (we charge different rates and minimum hours for different times of day/week/holiday) There isn't a good way to track that in the system and we are having to use the comment entry to work out offline ourselves. My customers want 1 report entry (at the end of of the day), that shows them what the issue was, and the final resolution (only), and time/$ breakdown per time spent on the project. I do find it hard to externally work a report for that. We have had to generate a VB application to manipulate/merge and calculate everything based on the reports that I can get form the system in order to get what we actually need to share with our clients. CDI should take into account tickets that are "Waiting on Client". (and remove them from the calculation) Currently, I have 2 tickets that are waiting on clients, but the CDI is "maxed out", because it has taken then more than 2 months to get their "act in order". That shouldn't frustrate them and drive the CDI up. Why can my clients (outside their contract date enter a ticket, but I cannot enter a ticket for them?). Sometimes we need to "catch them up later"..... I need a way to track our active "on-call" resource and make it so that our ticket automation only alerts us the "on-call" resource (via text message) to those considered currently "on-call". Currently, we have to change that setup manually (pain).

Jessica
Jessica
SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

Livechat works great!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

I have tried other versions of livechat software, but I do think I like this one the best. The Interface is easier to use than most.

I dont really have any cons. It always works and is reliable.

Deb
SAP Analyst (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great Solution

Commentaires : We use it as our one-stop shop for all IT service issues. We utilize a 3rd party provider for network and hardware setup type needs, but our users are now trained to simply use our internal Team Support service desk for all things IT related. We triage and forward to our 3rd party IT provider, as needed, but most things we are able to self serve from our internal IT team. Our users know that we are responding and feel like their IT needs are being serviced much quicker and more accurately the first time.

Setting up Team Support for our use was generally painless. We knew that we needed a cloud-based solution that offered "out of the box" functionality that could grow as our needs changed. We applied the KISS concepts and have tweaked as needed. Tweaking and customization is not complex; it's very straight forward plus we were provided with great coaching along the way. We also love using the Portal and Wiki, and often refer our users to both. And our users have adopted very well for the most part.

It works. Like anything I wish for a couple of minor things. It would be nice if I didn't have to refresh at times to cause a "read" ticket to no longer show as "unread", but eh, that's no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

TeamSupport is an excellent choice for a help desk

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : TeamSupport's functionality is on par with that of competing products, but I prefer working with it because the information I need to manage my business is more logically organized.

It doesn't take much mental effort to understand how the product works and how to apply the many facets of your support function to it. My innate teamwork skills allowed me to effectively coordinate with my colleagues, the client, and TeamSupport to improve our service to the customer.

Outdated user interface. The business is ignoring its primary offering. Very little. Its features are so similar to those of other CRMs that you'll be hard-pressed to find one that meets your specific needs if you don't already use another CRM.

Kelly
Kelly
Design Engineering Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

It is an excellent help desk solution in our company

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : The best thing about TeamSupport is the way it simplifies our interactions with clients. We can better address the needs of our customers if we pool our customer service resources. Because of the software's interoperability with our other tools, we are able to effortlessly consolidate our ticketing, task, and interaction management for all of our customers.

Having all the requests for help in one central location is quite convenient. Our team is able to get the most out of the software because of its seamless integration with our other systems.

I appreciate TeamSupport for what it's worth, but I've had some difficulties with it. It's annoying when the user interface is sluggish and unresponsive when we need to reply fast to a client's request.

Dan
Support Analyst (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 11–50 employés

Flexible customer support platform that shows promising growth

Commentaires : The support from Team Support is top notch. THey are responsive, available, and knowledgeable. We are clearly pushing parts of the software beyond its intended use, and they have been helpful identifying what is possible.

I like the flexibility that is combined with a simpler setup. Not everything has a million ways to configure it, and that's okay. The integration of ticketing inputs (email, portal, chat) is really good which allows us to build a simpler experience for our customers.

There are some features like reporting which could use a major overhaul for an out of box experience. Thankfully, API support is there so that we can design our own dashboards, but the current reporting tools can only get you just enough data and is horribly presented.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks Dan for the great review! I will pass on your feedback to the TeamSupport development team. We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping you out. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to success@teamsupport.com directly. Thanks again!

Deepak
Product Support Representative III (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

TeamSupport - One solution to the problem

Commentaires : Overall its expressive and much useful portal for organization and the customer

Yes, its easy to use and options are crystal clear. Easy platform to communicate with the customer via email and more collaborative to add different teams/leaderships/sale etc

Sometime TS taking much time to load the reports . When we refresh reports then the alignment of rows in the report gets blend sometimes and then unable to read. needs to refresh again

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides. We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

Nate
Director, Sales & Marketing (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés
Source : GetApp

TeamSupport Admin

Commentaires : I've used TeamSupport for 4+ years across two companies. Once at a software development company and now at a logistics solutions provider. I am no longer a daily user, however I helped research solutions and implement the tool.

Team Support's reporting capabilities are my favorite feature of the software. We are able to extract all metrics and KPIs needed to run an efficient customer care department.

Very long tickets can be difficult to navigate. I'd like to see a feature where you can collapse emails/actions by date to easily see a high level view a tickets history by date.

Jan
Customer Support Rep/eCommerce Specialist (É.-U.)

TeamSupport for Customer Support

Commentaires : Our company started using TeamSupport several years ago for answering customer support tickets. Previously, we would respond via email which left us no tracking or history and was only available to the email account used to answer the ticket. With TS we can track all responses and have the ability to tag the issues by topic. Being able to insert images is HUGE! Often times we will hear something like "Another rep told us ...". We can quickly click on the customer's company name and see all past tickets and review past responses. I can also quickly see just my responses. Notes can be attached to a customer's account that will pop up whenever they submit tickets.
The reporting feature is not quite as easy as I think it should be. Although I've managed to produce enough basic reports to satisfy my needs.
The learning curve for TS was relatively short. There are a few quirks, that once you figure them out, you can easily move forward - such as each customer must have a unique email address. However, this can be worked around by adding the customer without an email address, then edit their account to add the email.
We have found that TS has significantly reduced the time we spend training new hire employees. The new hires can scroll through previous tickets and review past responses. They can also search specific topics based on tags. Once they are turned loose to answer tickets on their own, they can be marked as private and sent to be reviewed by their mentor, and then released to the customer.
TS has many features to help make life easier - Built-in editor with images & screencast recorder, Water Cooler (internal chat), Chat (for your customers), Knowledge Base Templates (easy to create for repeated use), Wiki (the ability to add internal help articles), Calendar and Reminders, Mobile app, and more.

Complete history tracking, quick training, ability to insert images, knowledge base templates

reports, have to create work arounds for duplicate email addresses, when adding a new customer - if TS can't find the customer I wish it would transfer the data entered into the new customer screen so I wouldn't have to retype everything.

Johanna
Account Manager (É.-U.)

Team Support

Commentaires : We use Team Support to track Customer Support issues, upgrades, software bugs, projects, and feature requests. We have populated our knowledge base with client-facing documents as well as internal articles. Team Support makes it easy to find everything from client correspondence to project updates.

I was hesitant to move from our former ticketing system to Team Support, but it has ended up being a significantly better way to track tickets. Team Support is easy to use for both our employees and customers. With Team Support you don't have to worry about losing tickets or correspondence with clients. Everything can be tracked within your tickets and you retain access to that information after the tickets have been closed.

Team Support works best when you only have a single window with it open. Unfortunately, that is not how our business works. We often have multiple tickets open at once and, in the past, this has really slowed Team Support down. This functionality has improved over time but it really is one of my few complaints with the system.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks Mr. Gardner for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides. We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

LAURA
VP of Account Management (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 51–200 employés

Team Support Review

Commentaires : My experience with TeamSupport has been very good. The online support help is very responsive. Our Admin is extremely knowledgeable on TeamSupport as well which is helpful.

When we implemented Team Support, we did not have a CRM system prior, so it was a little tricky at first knowing how we wanted the ticket workflow to occur. After setting up a few ticket types and understanding the logic with the setup, it was smooth sailing setting up different type tickets for product inquiries to escalations to goodwill calls to managing COVID type activities for our clients, etc. At a moment's glance I can tell what is outstanding and what may need immediate attention.

The reporting can be challenging. We use Activities and Tasks a lot. To be able to include fields across the board in any report would be extremely helpful. Your limited with how you can report on tasks. Clients have shared they feel sometimes the layout of the emails they get are busy looking. TeamSupport recently made changes to improve this. We will be rolling this out soon. Clients seem to like the Ticket Hub feature quite a bit.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the great review! I will pass on your feedback to the TeamSupport development team. We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping you out. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to success@teamsupport.com directly. Thanks again! Thank you for taking the time to review TeamSupport. Glad to see you're enjoying the platform, particularly the ease of use. We're here to help if any questions arise or you'd like to inquire about additional features. Did you know we have a monthly webinar on the fourth Wednesday of the month exclusively for our clients? Join us to get some additional tips and tricks from our subject matter experts. Learn more and watch previous TSU programs on demand https://www.teamsupport.com/b2b-customer-service-university

Paul
Head of Support and Customer Relations (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

TeamSupport - The best product we've ever used

Commentaires : The business has always been easy to deal with, despite being based in the US, they accomodated us by offering very early meetings (their time), and training and have recently opened a South African help desk to give broader timezone coverage. Their staff are always very friendly, even going so far as to send happy birthday messages

The biggest feature for us is that it enables sensible conversations with our customer base. All the interaction with customers is in a comment and reply format, with clear emails out of the system showing them what's being done, where the issue is at etc. The software is also aimed squarely at our sector, which is IT software development. This is a huge benefit for us as the out of the box setup contains all the categories that you'd want (Support, Features, Defects, Projects, Tasks). It doesn't stop there though, because the customisation offered lets you easily track other categorisation and rank your tickets effectively.

Being cloud based comes with the usual downside, it gets the odd error due to cookies, slow network etc. This is no different to any other cloud based browser system that we've used.

Heidi
Director of Software Development (É.-U.)

Good Support Ticketing System

Commentaires : We use TeamSupport for all our Support tickets and as an interface with the Development team via JIRA. Overall it works well for us and has given us the ability to track and monitor issues based on each Customer. We're able to pull metrics from TeamSupport, which has been very helpful in seeing trends and tracking support hours.

TeamSupport is easy to use and configure. I like that we can put in customer information, contacts and easily find existing tickets. The SLA notifications work well and I like the SLA reporting. It's easy to put multiple customers on a ticket and all of them get the email correspondence. The reporting is robust and allows us to report on just about anything we need.

We've had customers who don't like the format of the email. It's too "clunky". It works, but it would be nice if it had a cleaner look. The integration with JIRA is problematic. First off, the 15 minute updates do not work well for us. We need to be able to change it to a 3-5 minute delay. There is no plan on TeamSupport's pipeline to change this and it causes a lot of issues. In addition, there are times when the data does not come over from JIRA or viceversa. The integration really needs an overhaul.

Deidre
Manager of Customer Services (É.-U.)

Customer Support Made Easy

Commentaires : TS has been a great purchase for our company! We did not have a ticket system at all! The fact that they are always improving and enhancing the software is wonderful, the customer service is the best!

There are so many things that we love about TS, the ability to search for like tickets, the ability to store all of our documentation in order and by customers, the ability to have all of our SLA’s and contract, contact info in one organized location and the ability to access TS at anytime anywhere including your phone.

The setup is not something I would really say I dislike, it is extremely important l, however it is very time consuming.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks Deidre for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides. We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

Johann
Business Analyst (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

This is the most advanced ticketing system out there.

Commentaires : I'm glad that we switched to TeamSupport as it is easy to use and a better way of creating and reviewing tickets.

The feature that I like most about TeamSupport is the customer portal where customers can chat directly with an agent and get answers from the knowledge base. This has dramatically improved our customer satisfaction and response times.

We've experienced some minor hiccups with accessibility but it was resolved quickly and we were provided with status reports.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much Johann for the good vibes you just sent our way! We try really hard to provide a platform that is intuitive and responsive along with dedicated customer support, and we're happy to hear that it's all working great for you. Reach out any time with questions. And be sure to check out our monthly webinar series exclusively for our clientsTeamSupport University (TSU for short!). It is hosted by our subject matter experts who give tips and tricks about using our platform. You may also contact us with specific questions at success@teamsupport.com.

Louis
Lead Purchase / Sales (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Team Support Software allows us to minimize the procedural complexity of customer support cycles thus achieving optimized client satisfaction levels.

Commentaires : We love to Team Support's software ability to allow our company to aggregate volumes of seemingly disparate customer and business case details
into easily understood customer profiles which allow our company to focus on customer support and not software options and application.
Team Support does require a financial commitment , for the Enterprise and Support desk
options do provide equal value for the money. Another possible solution to understand the particular value to your company would, we suggest, to
select the "demo" option where a prospective company can work closely with Team Support customer service to install and perform software service features before any financial commitment is made.

Real time customer alerts , the ability to perform and archive screen and video recordings , the ability to organize product tracking. The easily understood customer user interface is attractive. The cloud based software is consistently updated by their company which we like.

Some companies may think that the monthly charge for service and support options for Enterprise and for the Support Desk option are exorbitant. We believe given our recent experience that this is not the case. Our general comments offer a possible compromise to assess value before any finances are committed. Email integration could be improved as well.

Cay
Software Support (Canada)
Services d'information, 51–200 employés

Used to be better

Commentaires : Support is great, some kinks to the features we have reported for years have not been fixed. Text Editor needs a major QA and dev work. However, we have learned to live with it albeit our complaints, because the product does what we need. And it would be too much work to transfer to another product.

I love the functions offered. Tickets, Chat, comminication, contacts etc. All great stuff. Support is very active and pleasant to work with.

They have enhanced the software's Chat but now we have glitches like messages being doubled. When emailing we have no idea if the email successfully left the server without having to check the history of the ticket. A quick popup or email status on the main page would be good. Software lags often. The editor's font changes unexpectedly to a size we did not choose as a default type and size. Text editor is not good and we have to adjust the text styles, alignment etc.

Vincent
CSS and Training Manager (É.-U.)

Great Software for Ticketing and Customer Support

Commentaires : Team Support has been a great partner with ProfitSword. They have allowed us to better manage our ticketing system and now with Team Success our client relationship management.

One of the best features of Team Support is the CDI score. The CDI score allows users to see the overall satisfaction of the client based on customizable metrics. I also like the ability of Suggested Solutions when client are opening tickets. This highlights the different knowledge base articles that may be solutions.

One aspect I would love to see is more robust reporting or customizable reports with widgets.

Matthew
Principal Mechanical Engineer (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 501–1 000 employés

Core System for Working with both Internal & External Customers

We use team support to manage issues and information requests for external customers. When we have an issue all of the information including data sets and correspondence is stored in team support. I can easily search to find out if we've had the issue before and see other related threads. It helps us leverage our previous solutions when new instances occur. It also helps make connections to other threads that may not be obvious helping us get to root causes more quickly. Internally we use Team Support to track test lab and analytical requests. I can submit my request and then have a ticket number assigned. It helps in reviewing status and scheduling to know where my requests are via Team Support.

I just tried to find something that I don't like, but couldn't. I guess the one thing that would be cool is if team support did Gantt charts (if it does I don't know how to access them). We use other systems for Project Management. It would be really useful if we could just use team support. Then we would have a common system to feed task information into our project plans.

Jennifer
Director of Software Support and Services (É.-U.)

Solid support management software

Commentaires : Overall our experience with Team Support has been positive. Their tools have made my entire team's job easier, and our whole organization can see what we're doing more easily.

- ease of creating and managing our tickets - automation tools for ticket workflow and responses, we're barely even scratching the surface of what it can do, and it is game changer. - reporting tools that allow me to easily quantify what my team is doing and what our support loads look like - we love the sentiment analysis that helps us read how our customers may be feeling when they reach out to us. - the integration with JIRA for bugs and feature requests has sped up our response time on those issues for our customers

I would LOVE a way to move from one ticket to the next in my list when I am in the ticket details view (the small amount of screen real estate on my laptop makes the preview window not as useful as I would like it to be).

Kim
IT Support Analyst (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Couldn't do my job without TeamSupport

Commentaires : I actually need to use our TeamSupport more, to include the self-service portal. I feel it could help us greatly!

Ease of use is one of the best things about TeamSupport, along with the fact that our support folks also use it for tracking outside tickets. Integration, history, all great!

TeamSupport is always updating, and I feel they have kept up with our needs.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks Kim for making our day with your positive review! It is customers like you that make our jobs great. We like to think we're doing a good job supporting our customers and keeping them engaged, and we want to know either way. If you haven't already, please join our Community discussion group found in the TeamSupport Customer Hub to share experiences, ask questions, and get to know other TeamSupport-ers!" Thanks for being a TeamSupport advocate.

Yagneshkumar
Yagneshkumar
Software Support Engineer (É.-U.)

Amazing B2B Ticketing System

Commentaires : I solve technical problems relating to my company's software. The benefits are to send and receive messages easily, setting priorities to tickets, and escalating tickets when needed, as a result the customer is always in the loop of the progress of the ticket.

The Ability to add reminders to tickets. This is a great feature to have, so I know when to get back and start working on specific issue that will require more time. Next. Automated messages are sent out to customers during the weekends and holidays. Also, adding subscriber to the tickets is very important when 1 or more users are involved in a team, its good to add a subscriber to keep all the users in the loop.

Team Support is only compatible in specific browsers such as: Chrome. Secondly, the layout of the web page is a little confusing, since so much information is intact to in web-page. Also, when clicking on a specific ticket, there are screenshots in the webpage that are not scalable, so you have to use a navigation bar to slide over to the right to see the cut off portion of the screenshot.