15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur JazzHR

JazzHR a pour mission de rendre le recrutement et l'embauche faciles, efficaces et abordables, quelle que soit la croissance que votre entreprise recherche.

En savoir plus sur JazzHR

Ease of use, customer support, dedicated account manager.

My HR team set up the job posting and I was only in charged on the recruitment and viewing candidates on JazzHR so maybe it is a settings that we forgot to check.

JazzHR - Notes

JazzHR a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 474 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé JazzHR ?

Jérôme
Jérôme
Gestion clientèle (Bénin)
Télécommunications, 11–50 employés

Excellent outil de recrutement et de gestion des ressources humaines

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Facile et simple à installer, Interface personnalisable, suivi des compétences et des disponibilités, gestion des feuilles de temps

C'est un très bon logiciel et je n'ai rien d'inconvénients à signaler

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist (Sri Lanka)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

Recruiting Made Simple with JazzHR

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, JazzHR has been a highly effective tool for managing our recruitment process. Its user-friendly interface, robust applicant tracking system, and seamless integration with job boards and social media platforms make it a top choice for businesses of all sizes.

I have found JazzHR to be a highly effective tool for managing our recruitment process. Overall, I would highly recommend it to any business looking for an efficient and streamlined way to manage their hiring process. One of the major pros of JazzHR is its user-friendly interface. The dashboard is easy to navigate and provides a clear overview of the recruitment process, including job postings, applications, and candidate statuses. Additionally, the software integrates seamlessly with various job boards and social media platforms, making it easy to post job openings and attract a diverse pool of candidates. Another strength of JazzHR is its robust applicant tracking system. It allows for easy tracking of all applicant data, including resumes, cover letters, and interview notes, which can be shared among hiring managers and team members. The software also includes automated reminders and notifications, ensuring that candidates are never lost in the shuffle.

One potential downside of JazzHR is that it can be a bit overwhelming at first, as it offers a wide range of features and customization options. However, with a little training and practice, users can quickly get up to speed and take full advantage of its capabilities.

Jason
Executive Vice President, Human Resources (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Jazz Happy Customer

Commentaires : It has been a great experience overall. The customer service is great, the people are very friendly and attentive and the software is easy to use and fulfills all of our needs.

The software has a very robust feature offering. It is very easy to use, once set up and is a great tool for aggregating resumes and scoring candidates.

Setting up some of the features was challenging, such as workflows, candidate evaluations, etc. It would have been nice to have assistance. The implementation calls that I had were not very helpful and I walked away more confused than assisted.

Annie
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Just implemented but thinking of changing

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Their service has gotten better but i think we need to try a different system.

easy to use, inexpensive for what you get

reporting, the offer letter tokens can not be changed so you have to substitute tokens that are not titled correctly. very messy and makes the whole process frustrating

Matériaux de construction, 51–200 employés

You get what you pay for

Commentaires : Track all applications electronically and post to job boards with one click.

The system is very inexpensive and much better than having not ATS. -It posts to several free job boards with only one click. -Store, track, and update all applications in one place. -You can communicate with applicants through the system. -You can leave comments and keep record of multiple applications for an applicant. -You can send emails in bulk.

Compared to other ATS in the same price rang and has a ton more (useless) features and is missing some key basic features. -The reports features are very complicated and not very practical -The screening and interview features are not realistic in our environment -Missing basic features like automatic replies when changing status -Admin does not have control over who has access to what. You can set users up by predefined positions such as "super user" but you can't tailor what a "super user" is. -The sales, customer service etc. have obviously never been involved in hiring -They ask for feedback but only interested in the feedback they want to hear on useless features that do not aid in hiring. -Calendar feature does not sync with all versions of outlook making it completely useless -The design features and look are horrible -To post on paid sites you must save credit card information that all Admins have access too.

Akshay
Team Lead (Canada)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

Simplify your entire hiring process

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It's been a great experience. The tool has free'd up a lot of time in our team we were not utilizing. It is definitely a tool worth investigating if you are on the market for something new and modern!

Their pricing is transparent and every plan (including the basic hero plan) has unlimited users. They also have one click posting to dozens of different free and paid job boards. They also have plenty of integrations with different tools like Monster and Zenefits that automate workflows and reduce the amount of heavy lifting required

The learning curve can be steep at first considering the amount of features, but with tutorials and time it gets easier.

Game Programmer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

JazzHR helps keep everything organized and in one place

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We went from 500 to 1500 people quickly because to JazzHR's scalable design. We were able to create a streamlined and effective recruiting procedure with clear and well-defined workflows that aided each recruiter in doing their job more effectively. Facilitates consolidation of related materials.

Platform that is simple to learn and use. Facilitates streamlined request and candidate tracking within your team. Works flawlessly with any other recruiting tools you may be using, whether they're internal or external. Setting up a workflow and aids to assist with the workflow might help reduce stress on your recruiting staff. Better candidate management, texting capabilities, and automations

I'd like to make a standardized scoring sheet for use by all interviewees. I wish there was a way to search job boards for people who were similar to the applicants I liked best during interviews. Please make it possible to quickly revise an email before sending it to a potential employee.

Stephen Joshua
Technical Recruiter (Philippines)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

ATS for New/growing companies

Commentaires : It was a great experience overall. The after sales are also responsive to any queries or requests.

JazzHR has been fruitful to our growing company. We were able to find the type of candidates we are looking for. The candidate database is diverse.

Maybe the UI/UX of the application could have been improve to something more interactive or too formal-looking.

Réponse de l'équipe de Employ

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for the feedback, Stephen! We are so happy to hear JazzHR has helped in the growth of your company. Wishing you and the company great success! Your suggestion for an easier UI will be noted for improvements moving forward. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

Pierpaolo
Digital Marketer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

JazzHR - Great HR Capabilities

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It makes recruiting easy and comes with an amazing jib board It is a great online HR solution and makes applicant tracking easy

JazzHR has always met needs. No issues.

Nithusha
HR Consultant (Canada)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Great Product

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

JazzHR offers a user-friendly interface that simplifies the recruitment process. Its intuitive design allows for easy job posting, applicant tracking, and communication with candidates.

The system could benefit from more advanced customization options to cater to specific organizational needs.

Daniel
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, 11–50 employés

Easy to follow user interface

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Very positive. The user interface of JazzHR is very innovative and unique and easy to use.

JazzHR has been a game-changer since 2009, providing innovative and easy-to-use recruiting tools for different sizes of companies. It is an intuitive and dynamic software which facilitates team building and team management.

Our firm had a very positive experience with JazzHR especially when our company was in it's early stages.

Jill
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

JazzHR gets 5-star rating! You're HIRED!

Commentaires : I used to stress out when we had recruiting efforts, but JazzHR has made this process so much more organized and it's something I look forward to using. It has saved us a great deal of paper, ink/toner resources as well as filing space, too. On top of the other features mentioned, it assists us with compliance by capturing retrievable data on each candidate, so employers are already prepared for whatever might occur resulting from recruiting decisions.

JazzHR is mutually beneficial to the candidate who can easily download a resume, cover letter and click on some buttons to answer questions that the employer wishes to learn about candidates (e.g., What Makes You Unique?). It automatically responds to the candidate (inserting the individual's name) to acknowledge receipt of their submission, thereby avoiding the "black hole" (or "black box") experience. It's also very helpful to the employer as it provides customization per job posting, knock-out questions/answers to alert us at a glance if the candidate lacks education or relevant work experience, etc. It stores all incoming and outgoing emails as well as submissions, so nothing is lost! JazzHR provides the recruiter the opportunity to download a comparison chart of all or certain candidates to quickly compare apples to apples side by side. It provides the employer the option to use a calendar system. It helps us to quickly post our job openings on popular websites for no fees and others for additional fees. It's a GREAT resource! JazzHR has an intuitive process from initial job posting through hire, and for an additional fee would provide onboarding (sending/signing offer letters online), too. Another BIG "Pro" is that JazzHR has been very responsive to my suggestions. Their product is already robust and easy-to-use by both candidates and recruiter/employer, but I've made some suggestions and have seen them implement some of my suggestions and that pleased me!

We do not pay for the premium-level support, so there's no immediate phone call support when I'm in a pinch. They've made a fairly comprehensive Support section complete with visual and step-by-step instructions which is extremely useful by those of us who opt not to pay for the higher support level -- and they email me back within 24-hours (more often sooner).

, 201–500 employés

Implementing JazzHR has allowed us to dramatically improve our recruitment efforts!

Commentaires : Using JazzHR has greatly improved the success of our recruitment efforts and increased communication among our managers and recruiters.

JazzHR is very user friendly. It is easy to navigate the site, and there are a lot of features that are customizable - such as categories to easily narrow down search results, email templates, and workflows that automatically trigger notifications and tasks to different people. The ability to send our job posting to so many free job boards has been fantastic and saves us countless hours per job when we don't have to manually post on those sites. It integrates seamlessly with our website, so it is very easy for job seekers to find our open positions. They host tons of free webinars so that you can learn about the new features that they are constantly rolling out. The capability to create and send forms for an electronic signature through the HelloSign integration has been a huge improvement from our outdated process of trying to send and collect original documents through the mail. We always get helpful, speedy customer service whenever we have questions.

One feature that would be really beneficial for us is a place where the hiring team can communicate and discusss the job itself. There is a discussion page for each candidate, but if anything changes with the job requirements - like the hours, schedule, location, etc) - we can't communicate that within Jazz within putting it on a candidate's discussion thread.

Sarah
HR Director (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 201–500 employés

HR Director

Commentaires : My experience has been very positive. Once we purchased JazzHR, my sales rep was still present along the onboarding process. He didn't ditch us and made sure that we were connected to all the right people to work out any issues or questions we had. I will also say that we didn't have many issues in transition. We demo the system for a little bit and once our decision was made, it was just a matter of making our posting page with JazzHR live on our site. The company is very responsive to email and chat sessions.

This system is so easy to use. It's intuitive and allows for recruiting flow to be developed and followed consistently. The system also does a great job of bridging the gap of communication between the manager and the HR team. The discussion feature allows for real-time follow up along with the ability to store and contain all pertinent information regarding the status of a candidate in the hiring process. It's this feature that allows me to pick up where my talent acquisition manager has left off so that we can continue the hiring process as smoothly and seamlessly as possible. For a small HR team, this is critical. We no longer stress about taking vacations or getting sick. We now have a system that will allow us to cover for each other. This is by far the best feature about the system and the reason a company should seriously consider purchasing JazzHR.

I would just like to have a few more options as far as access levels for different people that might be apart of the interviewing/hiring process. However, I know that this is something that they are working on for future use. I would also love to have a mobile app so that my remote managers that travel a lot, can access candidates on their phone and reply to a candidate while sitting at the airport without pulling out their computers.

Liaza
Resource Manager and Staffing (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Wonderful Customer Services

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Exceptional overall experience with JazzHR!

I don't need to wait 24-48 hours for customer service. They are prompt and thorough.

I really do not have a least that I can think of at this point.

Personnel Specialist
Conseil en gestion, 51–200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

So easy to use! Best value for your money. Hands down.

Commentaires : I hire for basically the same job (or a few jobs) at 23 campuses across the U.S. A lot of ATS companies will charge you per location and even per user which obviously doesn't work for us. Jazz charges a flat fee per month with unlimited users, locations (called departments), jobs, and postings on free job boards. It's an incredible value for the money you pay. I'm still discovering new features and better ways to build my workflow and improve my screening process each time I log in.

I looked at a lot of different ATS options, and this one knocked everyone else out of the park. For the money you pay, it is definitely the best value. I love the many integration options. Instead of using my calendar, Asana, email, our application site, and spreadsheets for tracking candidates and reporting, Jazz allows me to have every part of my hiring and on boarding system in one place. The knock out questions and questionnaires have increased my ability to screen candidates as well, saving me the time I would have spent interviewing unqualified candidates. It's also very easy to set up and use. Customer service is on point, and they patiently walked me through the set up process and are quick to answer any questions that come up. I'm very happy with the decision I made.

So far so good. I really can't think of anything that I don't like about it. I would love to see them add an automated reference check to the system, but that's not super common with ATS anyway. They seem to be constantly improving the system and adding features. I imagine it won't be long before they add this.

Melanie
HR Assistant (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Jazz HR is easy to use but could offer more

-The program is easy to use and easy to learn -Many of the features are intuitive, like being able to drag and drop the ordering of questions in the applications -Good integration with job boards

I feel like there are a lot of missing features that the program should have: -Be able to hide jobs (we have a lot of old jobs that we still want to keep, but we don't need to see them constantly) - Be able to select a default view (for example, always have it show Open Jobs when I go to the site rather than having to select that view -Be able to pull PPC report by yourself, rather than having to contact support every time you want it -Be able to set high priority jobs so they pop up to the top of your list -Allow the search tool to search for similar names (example: searching "Melnaie" would also show "Melanie") -Have a way to combine metrics for multiple postings (for example, we will often post a position several times before it is filled. It would be great to select multiple postings and then have it combine total applicants, total screened, total interviewed, etc. for purposes of reporting)

Ramya Kaumudi
Talent Acquisition Manager (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 51–200 employés

JazzHR

The tool is so easy to set up and integrates well with our website and requires no login to apply to a role. Improves the candidate's experience that way. They were able to add functionalities that were not offered upon suggesting and the turn around was super quick.

For a first time user of an ATS tool, it might take some getting used to.

Advisor
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

JazzHR Exceeds Expectations at Unbeatable Price

Commentaires : JazzHR exceeded our expectations in every respect. User interface is intuitive and well thought out which made it easy to get our 1st hiring project live within hours of activation. Functionality of JazzHR rivals that of well known enterprise ATS platforms. The success team has been very proactive and helpful when assistance was needed. JazzHR offers a wealth of live and on demand training webinars for the systems more advanced functions and integrations.
Most valuable feature: JazzHR’s frictionless one click apply experience improved our overall click to apply ratio which ultimately maximized results with job board syndication and CPC media placements.

(1) Robust tools in a simple UI (2) Automation and Pre-Screening Capabilities. (Improve applicant experience and reduces phone screen cost/time (3) One Click Apply (Improved our click to apply ratio which ultimately maximizes CPC spend when applicable)

One minor annoyance: When placing jobs into a "closed" status the default message an applicant sees when clicking on a link for that job reads as "Hiring for this position has been put on hold at this time." - For our purposes there is a difference between an "On Hold" job and a "Closed Job". Work Around; Deleting or moving a job to "filled" status does appropriately close out the job - but there are times when we close a job without it being filled for one reason or another and may not wish to delete the job while we explore alternatives for any applicants in the queue.

Cleo
HR Specialist (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Easy to use!

Commentaires : It has been a good experience so far. We are still in the free-trial period.

The software is easy to post positions. The dashboard provides a great database and it is really complete.

The software has automatically misclassified our company, so the pricing went higher than usual with less features available.

Samantha
Samantha
Client Success Manager (É.-U.)
, 11–50 employés

Has completely changed our hiring process for the better!

Commentaires : I've gotten so many benefits from JazzHR but the biggest and most important benefit to me from this software is the amount of quality, qualified candidates I've received on every job that I've posted. We've been able to successfully post three completely different jobs and go through the workflow of interviewing, discussing and hiring for all three jobs.

I think what I like most about JazzHR is the ease of use. Coming from a busy company I don't have a ton of time to really learn an intricate software and JazzHR has allowed me to use the full software with such an amount of ease. It makes my life so easy! It has completely changed our hiring process in a positive way. Before JazzHR we were getting swamped with candidates, with JazzHR we are now getting swamped with candidates but they are quality and qualified candidates and for that I am so thankful. I recommend this product to all of my clients as well for their hiring needs.

Kate
É.-U.
Génie mécanique ou industriel
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Review of Resumator - Three Months In

It is easy to use, and it's easy to step into and figure out without training. It can be as simple or as complicated as you need it to be, which is great for the wide range of hiring leads and personalities that I work with. It is a definite step up from the spreadsheets and Outlook folders that we had been using. Being able to track pipelines and jobs has made us more efficient.

There are a lot of little features that should be available and are not, like batch emailing candidates based on different criteria such as status or category. Also, it isn't possible to hide candidates that are inactive per job; however, engineering says they are working on this. Last time I made a suggestion to the engineering department, it was basically shot down unless a hundred or more of their other customers requested the same thing. I work with several software engineers, and while changes take time, it doesn't seem like a simple additional condition is too much to ask for. Also, it isn't easy to cycle through candidates per job. I get taken out of the job and put back at the full candidate list for all jobs several times while trying to check out the candidate pool for one position. It can get redundant. The biggest issue I have is that star ratings cannot be reset to no stars. I've had to completely delete candidates and re-enter them manually to get rid of star ratings. This is totally not ideal when several hiring leads are using this system, widening the room for error.

Teresa
HR Business Manager (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Jazz is always Improving

Commentaires : We started using Jazz before it was called Jazz and I haven't been able to offer any suggestions for improvements because they always beat me to it! They're constantly adding new features without disrupting the basic way it works which means I don't have to change the way I work until I have time to check out the improvements. The only change I wasn't thrilled with was the name change - I like the name "Resumator" better - :-). I often get calls from other ATS providers, but after I watch their demonstrations I have to tell them that they don't offer anything better than Jazz.

very easy and intuitive to use. price is great for a small and budget conscious business.

Ben
President (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51–200 employés

Worst recruiting software out there

Commentaires : Save yourself the hassle. Don’t even try it.

The sales pitch. That’s about it. We thought it would bring more leads and leverage what we had been doing by creating more opportunities for same amount of spend or cheaper. Not even close.

We NEVER got any results. They even credited back some money to us because they told us we should have results by now. Then we decided to cancel after further non results and now they say we owe a couple more months because they require notice to cancel... even without ANY results. Literally in the six months of giving it a try we had one potential candidate. The worst software. We have had over 600 on indeed alone prior to this software. This has been a horrible experience.

Réponse de l'équipe de Employ

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We¿re sorry to hear that JazzHR did not meet your expectations. Our customer support team worked with several of your team members to ensure that your account was configured to optimize candidate flow, and I see that you received over 200 applicants. In addition, JazzHR is much more than a candidate sourcing tool. As the leading ATS system for small to medium sized businesses, we help our customers to automate their recruiting processes, better manage their hiring pipeline, and collaborate with their teams to improve the quality of hires made.

Kyle
Operations Supervisor (É.-U.)
Meubles, 11–50 employés

Great for finding good employee candidates

Commentaires : Ensuring our job listings are posted in several locations and saves us a lot of time.

We've benefited greatly from JazzHR's tools for ensuring we've posted jobs in all the right places. We've successfully hired many employees using JazzHR.

Some minor gripes with the dashboard, but aside from that very little.