15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur ACE Dental

En savoir plus sur ACE Dental

Logiciel de gestion de cabinet dentaire avec eReminders, eRecall, eSurveys, eBackup et ePrescriptions.

En savoir plus sur ACE Dental

The support staff had us up and running in no time at all. They answer calls in a timely fashion and are always polite, comforting and most of all knowledgeable, I can not thank them enough.

I don't know where to start, this was the worst experience I've had in 20 years in dentistry.

ACE Dental - Notes

ACE Dental a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 108 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ACE Dental ?

Steven
practice owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

I have had seven trouble free years of using Ace Dental in my practice

Commentaires : Years of trouble free use.

The software is very reliable and represents one of the BEST VALUES that I could find. It is loaded with features and allows fairly easy customization; everything from appointments, different fee schedules, provider info, reports, confirming appointments can be changed by the user. It is scalable from a single user to multiple user terminals in a large networked office.

There is little to dislike, especially when one considers the entry price. Anytime new software is implemented, there is a big adjustment. Some software companies send a rep out to the office for training. Ace Dental relies on online videos. The disadvantage is that some staff learn best by demonstration. There is an advantage however with videos in that they can be played over and over again, as many times as needed. This is helpful if there is staff turnover.

il y a 7 ans

Dr. Spindler- We very much appreciate your high remarks of our software! Thank you for being a long time supporter of ACE-Dental Software. As you mentioned, training office staff is very important. We believe any transition to new software should be as painless as possible. Our bundle comes with one on one training. It can be done with any new employee or existing staff that just needs some explanation of advance features. Call in anytime for some personal training!

Orin
Dentist (É.-U.)

ACE Dental Software - Best Choice for Practice Management and Clinical Charting

Commentaires : I have been an ACE Dental software user for five years, and it works great in my office. Before ACE, I used Perfectbyte for several years. ACE is far more complete, efficient, and user friendly. My staff has worked in other offices that have used Dentrix, EasyDental, and Eaglesoft; they all much prefer ACE. ACE technical support is outstanding. I have never lost data for any reason (that is most crucial!). When we call tech support with a problem or question, we almost always get connected to a familiar voice who can help us. On the rare occasion that they do not answer, we receive a call back within a short time. In five years, I have never not been able to use the software during patient treatment or checkout when we needed to do so. ACE Dental software bridges perfectly with the XDR radiology software that I use. Clinical charting and perio charting are intuitive and well thought out. And the ACE programmers are regularly improving the software with updates about every one or two months. I also subscribe at an ACE add-on that confirms patients with email, text messages, and phone calls. That saves the office staff much time, and cancellations and failures have been reduced to almost zero. Submitting insurance claims electronically is also easy with ACE! There is no instruction manual; instead ACE has produced a series of videos to instruct new users how to use the software. I am very satisfied with ACE Dental software, and I recommend it wholeheartedly to any dentist looking to purchase practice management and clinical charting software.

Brendalyn
DMD (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Beware and Don't get Fooled, wait until you are with them passed 2 yrs.

1,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I have ACE since 2017, switch to them because Computer Age has no more support. First they are helpful then later on I noticed they start to push transferring the data into the cloud. I have issues with our internet around the area. So when I finally agreed to do the cloud last week because ACE is claiming that Microsoft access can only handle data up to 1GB and I'm now up to 980 MM, I then switch to cloud, But when I was using the cloud for 2 days it was not saving my notes and I have to keep re-writing the notes and claims. I then called ACE to just get me back into keeping my own database. They told me I can removed the old claims which takes up a lot of space, but then informed me that purging it will not work because my data is corrupt. I have been paying for support since 2017 and I'm so confused how can my data be corrupt if they keep updating my server automatically . Now they are telling me I have to go to every patient to remove the old claims and also remove the appointment so my data will get smaller for it to work.I called my friends who have DENTRIX and they don't have this issue at all, they been with DENTRIX longer than I did with ACE.Now I'm "STUCK WITH THIS CRAPPY SOFTWARE"

Easy to use if it's only Charting, notes and claims are being use.

After 2 yrs with them they start selling you the cloud to pay more for the support.

afshin
dentist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Great support, easy to work with, many useful functions.

Commentaires : What I have learned is that there is no such thing as one software to satisfy everybody. But what makes a difference is that when there is a support team to walk you through it and be there when things break down and you are about to pull all your hairs out. I have been using ACE for over 10 years already and I am very pleased with the software. It is very simple to use and anytime I have a new staff, I would just have them watch the videos on line on how to do things, so it is like a personal trainer for me. Not many software let you do completely paperless, but somehow we were able to get rid of the papers and use PDF and pictures to attach everything in to the file. Few years ago when John was redoing the whole software, I was there with him telling him how to change things from a dentist point of view. Still today, I shoot him an Email requesting a change here or there, and if it is feasible, they get it done. As stressful as dentistry is, at least I know I could count on them to reduce the head ache of my day to day charting for me.

Ease of use. Being able to be completely paperless, attaching all the reports, pictures to the chart. Great support, constant updates to keep up with the latest changes in dentistry and laws.

on a selfish matter, I wished the hours of customer service could have been adjusted a little to help us more in the west coast.

Tammy
Office Manager/RDA (É.-U.)

ACE is GREAT!

Commentaires : My overall experience has been very good. They are consistently adding features and the cost is very affordable compared to other dental software programs.

I love the ease of this software program for our dental office. I am positive that any employee can easily learn the functions within a couple of days. The customer support is beyond awesome. They are only a phone call away and if you have to leave a message, your call is returned within a matter of minutes. If you forget how to do a particular step, there are tutorials readily available or again just a phone call away.

I would say the only part I like least is the periodontal charting feature. It could be more fine tuned for the needs of a hygienist.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for your great review! We have recently added the ACENotes Feature to our Perio Charting. This feature allows you to easily create note templates with steps for completing Perio exams, Crowns and other multiple step procedures. Please call our technical support department to if you need assistance creating templates or have any questions.

Veronica
Practice Administrator (É.-U.)

Customer support is always Helpful. Software is easy to use and easy to figure out

Its user friendly. The cloud feature makes it easier to manage remotely. Reports are clear to understand. E-reminders get to patients timely. No interruptions in service due to server issues.

Ereminders still remind patients about old appointment times when they reschedule. We've had instances where patients call or email upset because they've called to reschedule but they get a reminder that the appointment is still set for the original time

il y a 7 ans

Veronica- Thank you for all of the great feedback! Being on the cloud has huge advantages and we are glad you're enjoying it! In addressing your con- if patient appointments are rescheduled at the end of a day it is important to go to the eReminder menu and click "send appointments to ace." This will ensure all appointments are up to date that may have been changed at the last minute. If you need any help with this, please give us a call, we are happy to walk you through it! -Your ACE-Dental Team

Periodontist (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

I have been very happy with this software!

Commentaires : Ease of use at w fair price! The support is very helpful and have taken care of our problems quickly. This program can do everything you need to run an office efficiently.,

This is a great program for the price. Ace program is windows based and there is no need for a trainer to come out to your office. All backups can be sent to ace cloud!

Problems with computers when there is a windows update. We had some problem with cloud backups . Need separate backup for X-rays.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for your great review! Windows updates can change sharing on computers. Please call our technical support when this happens and we will get it fixed very quickly. For Images, if you are using an Apteryx or a relabeled Apteryx product for imaging, you should contact them to get XVWeb. If not, talk to them about a conversions of your images. We expect the other image software companies to announce a web based product in the near future.

Loretta
Front Desk (É.-U.)

Overall a very pleasant experience. And the Support Team is so friendly and helpful!

Being able to give our patients an itemized receipt. Relatively easy to generate dental insurance forms. When there is a change in "family dynamics", easy to move a patient to their own account. The "How do I ...?" are rather helpful.

Sometimes a little more flexibility is needed when generating dental insurance claim forms. Also a very minor problem is importing patient photos. Just can't seem to do it.

il y a 7 ans

Loretta- Thank you for your great feedback! Our support is definitely second to none! We appreciate your positive words and we will continue to strive to keep our software easy to use! In regards to your comment about importing photos, it is a simple drag and drop or acquire from a webcam. I will ask our training department to give you a call and walk you through the process. Thank you again for being an ACE user! Kind regards- Your ACE-Dental Software Team!

Kathleen
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

ACE Software and support rock!

As a dental provider for over 20 years I have worked with all of the software out there. What I particularly love about ACE software is the tabs across the top. I don't have to go through 3 or 4 clicks (or more) to find what I'm after. I simply look across the top to find the tab I want and I'm right into the page I need. As a dental provider, time is of the essence. We don't have time to mess around with the hassles of scrolling to accomplish one quick item. This program prevents that problem nicely. When you work all day with patients and software, one less hassle is king. This is MUCH LESS hassle! Thank you ACE!

Not really anything. Once I had a problem with ACE working with my Windows 10. Face it, Windows 10 is a pain for all of us. ACE had a glitch with something in Windows. Their tech support was right on it. With the next update (just as in my personal MAC and iPhone) it was one and done. Problem solved. I have been with ACE since 2007 and this is the only issue with the software. Do I blame ACE? No, I blame Windows 10. I recommend ACE without reservation! Thanks ACE for keeping me a happy customer!

Kathleen
Executive Director
Source : SoftwareAdvice

One of the customer rep is awesome! She took care of my computer needs today and she was so quick, knowledgeable and friendly all the way!

Commentaires : If you are on the fence about a dental software company, please consider ACE. I have no other reason to endorse this other than that I use it and I love it! Thank you ACE for such a comprehensive dental software package as your wonderful sales and support team and really working hard to have a great product! Well done!

I love that we can navigate through the program through the tabs at the top! I don't have to sift through a maze of 20 tabs to get to what I need. They offer every imaginable treat you could need or use and it all works seamlessly! I've used ACE since 2007 and am still thrilled to work with such an awesome team! And yes, I've use other programs as well so this isn't my first rodeo! Have worked in dental since 1995 myself.

Debbie

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

Commentaires : I truly like the ease of this program and that Ace constantly improves the features.
Again, the support team is what makes this company special.
I know when I call someone will call me back in a timely fashion to help.

It is very comforting to know that I. will be helped The support staff is second to none. We have had our computer crash 3 times in the last week. The support staff had us up and running in no time at all. They answer calls in a timely fashion and are always polite, comforting and most of all knowledgeable, I can not thank them enough!! Great job!!

jamie
office manager

work and progress

sometime it can be very easy to use with some functions. I can navigate the reports and day sheets well. I am able to look for a family rather quickly and transactions fast.

recall system needs more help!!!!! The accounts are incorrect sometimes. there should be a better way to put in notes for the office to see pop up every day

Vicki
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Love the support team of Jackie and doneca ! Always accommodating ! Super responsive !

Commentaires : The support staff are amazing !! Always friendly and thorough! Makes a frustrating experience more tolerable! Thanks, girls !!

I like azure and the fact that the price is right - so now I'm writing just to meet ur character requirement.

Too many glitches. Not forgiving if u schedule too many units for the appointment space. It just deletes the appointment u r trying to make. Also u can't delete duplicate rxs unless it's the same day. Not real user friendly -

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for your positive note on support. I was not aware you were having an appointment issue since no other office is experiencing this. It is possible that this is a training issue. Please call our technical support department so we can setup some training time and thoroughly go over everything with you and your staff. Thank you.

Galina
member (É.-U.)

Denika is exremely helpful and alway goes extra mile. Knows the product insideout.

I have used the ACE program for about 9mo it is very user friendly. What I like most about the software is Ereminders and scheduling.

I think some major reports are missing . For instance, Outstanding amount by insurance companies and some other reports.

il y a 7 ans

Hi Galina! Thank you! Denika is an outstanding support rep! All of our reps ensure a great customer experience and go the extra mile to be sure you are ok. I do want to add, the report you mention is in the software already. It is conveniently located in the Insurance tab and can be run very easily! I will as a trainer to reach out to you and walk you through the process. -Your ACE-Dental Team

Konstantine
Dentist/Owner

Intuitive Practice Managment Software

Easy to use. Was also easy to learn how to use. Almost totally intuitive. Customer support is top notch. Unbeatable.

There may be some reports that may not be readily available. Not as well known as some of the bigger dental softwares.

Dentist/Owner (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Dropped Eaglesoft for ACE with no regrets!

Commentaires : In 2012, our practice changed to ACE from Eaglesoft. Why? In my experience with Eaglesoft, Eaglesoft promised much, delivered little. Customer Service = awful. The standard response: Your issue must be from a power surge or internal electrical issues. Turn your server on and off and see if that works. ARGH!!!!!!!!!! The updates, which we paid for monthly, rarely came. Cumbersome software, too many clicks, had to get out of a section to view another section. ACE.... user friendly!!!!!!! Many bells and whistles important to a dental practice as the software programmer designed it for his dentist spouse. Any category you need with the patient in your chair is available on the same page. AFFORDABLE!!!!
TREMENDOUS TECH SUPPORT!!!!
APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION via text message, cell phone or land line contact.
RECALL REMINDERS via text message/email.
ACE welcomed our needs, wants, suggestions to improve the software and updated in a timely manner [versus Eaglesoft send a suggestion and maybe in your lifetime you might see it]. Digital Radiography? ACE has multiple 'bridges' to work with your system. They aren't trying to up sell you. With any software conversion, hiccups and frustration presents, however, ACE support continued to amaze, even on weekends if necessary. I encourage anyone unhappy with their current dental software to investigate ACE.

abdullatif
Bus. Mger (É.-U.)

Ace dental review

Commentaires : Data available very quickly and easy to navigate from modules to module

simple to use and very little training for the staff. Intuitive

Cost is fair. Monthly support fee could be a little less expensive

Ilene
front desk (É.-U.)

Tech support usually picks up right away or calls back within minutes. They are very patient !!

From day one I found the software to be very user friendly. Didn't need very much instruction. Updates are done as needed and from client requests.

Vaibhav
Vaibhav
Clinic Manager (Inde)

Good experience with ACE Dental

Apart from Appointment scheduling, I liked the insurance feature, you can sub companies, add produce code, company- patient share of insurance amount.

In the Dental Charting they have limited options, Perio charting doesn't have print option.

Sarah
Dentist

Software

Commentaires : Have been using ace for over 6 years. It was very easy to learn and teach my employees. My go to software.

Sandra
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Excellent Software

The ease of the program, great starter program. The live support is very helpful, fast, knowledgeable, friendly. Highly recommend.

Raphael
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Ace dental software, thoughts based on experience

Ace Dental Software is easy to use. It has good price point. It continues to remain up to date as different aspects of dentistry and dental regulations change. Over the years I have found Ace to be responsive and their customer support is friendly and helpful.

A web based version is the future. This, I think, is their biggest challenge.

MICHAEL
Dentist (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great software and great support, the best.

Easy to use, easy to learn and the support has been top of the line.

Some reports are difficult to create, but become easy over time. A written manual would be nice. The vendor is top notch, always there to walk you though a problem. I am 100% pleased.

imad
Source : SoftwareAdvice

our easy and simple practice mangement software

the simplicity for any user, the updates and way of delivery but most of all we love the great support

patient medical history and patient updates during visits about the vendor listening to much to the user personal preferences

Alaa
CAD CAM Designer (Jordanie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

ACE Dental is good to manage the Dental operations.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : ACE Dental is not advanced to manage Dental.

ACE Dental was great for basic operations in Dental Management.

ACE Dental is weak in integration with Dental devices and limited in 3D modules.