Avis clients sur Remote Support

4.6/5
  • Service client
    4.4/5

En savoir plus sur Remote Support

Bomgar est le leader des solutions de gestion des accès sécurisés offrant une connexion sécurisée et contrôlée à n'importe quel appareil.

En savoir plus sur Remote Support

1 368 avis affichés

Nicholas R.
Software Support Technician
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/03/2018

"Best secure remote support software I have ever used!!"

Commentaires: A clean, professional, and impressive way to support a customer or client.

Avantages: I really like this software for starters. I convinced my department manager at my previous job to purchase it because of it's functionality, reliability, and integration to other software. It is great for tier based support from tier 1 receiving calls to escalating it to tier 2 and tier 3. The transition from each tier and group that we had for certain calls was smooth. Another bonus and like was the type of devices/operating systems it support in it's remote support service. Also, the integration to other products that we used along with our actual product. That part was a beauty to setup and see work with zero issues. Overall the best in my book. Just wish my current job could afford to purchase Bomgar (fingers crossed).

Inconvénients: There are only a few cons I have and they are very minor. One being that they are not able to support Chrome OS yet and I feel like they are trailing the market on this. The other con is installing the patches to the hosted appliance you house in your server room. The patching process could use some attention for user ability or someone not as experienced in networking etc.

• Publié le 07/03/2018
Graham F.
IT Help Desk Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 13/02/2020

"Bomgar - Great Tool for Remote Support"

Commentaires: Remote Support from Bomgar is our main tool we use to provide support to our end users. Because it is easy to use on both sides we have not looked anywhere else. Cost is great too.

Avantages: It is very easy to use for our end users so they can get can get connected to our support team and the ability to elevate privileges makes resolving their issues remotely much easier. In app chat is also a nice feature that comes in handy when working with our end users.

Inconvénients: There is very little to not like. It is easy to use and we have not experienced any outages or issues in the time we have been using it.

• Publié le 13/02/2020
Ivan M.
Technical Services
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/01/2020

"Support software done right"

Commentaires: Very intuitive, I like it very much. When you come across a product like this, you get to understand the experience that was put into the development of this product. No support software comes close.

Avantages: It is really customizable and was thought carefully for enterprise environment. It is also suited for heavy support workloads where many agents have to fire up the console and help many customers at once. The new user interface is very nice too. Privilege escalation is a really useful feature and canned scripts really help at providing agile support.

Inconvénients: It doesn't come with audio features. You can only use chat or you have to call your customer separately. The lack of audio it's its Achilles' Heel. It's also pricey, but the price is worth it, nonetheless the price can put off some companies.

• Publié le 21/01/2020
Diana D.
Coaching Program Manager
Services financiers, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 03/03/2020

"Bomgar review "

Commentaires: It was okay but not great. Manageable I would say. None the less it's still better than webex remote..

Avantages: It's faster than webex remote. It's quicker to generate a link for clients so we can remote in. It's modern and better aesthetically.

Inconvénients: Takes too long to set up. There were like different layers of authentication and token and codes to start it up and set it up. Too time consuming

• Publié le 03/03/2020
Kendall P.
Senior IT Engineer
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2019

"Remote Support with ease"

Commentaires: By having unrestricted remote access to all of the systems on our Network it has given us the ability greatly increase our productivity and almost eliminated travel to remove locations.

Avantages: The ability to allow any system user to give me remote access thru our remote support web site without the user having to have any client pre loaded.

Inconvénients: I don't have any cons with the software.

Emily E.
Data Conversion Analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 13/01/2020

"Bomgar is better than TeamViewer"

Commentaires: Overall Bomgar is a wonderful tool for remote support. Having the ability to see what your customer sees in order to solve their problem is invaluable.

Avantages: The best feature of Bomgar is the ability to pin a session for future access to a computer! I frequently have to remote into a client's computer but cannot finish troubleshooting during business hours. I can pin the session and as long as they do not disable or close Bomgar, I can go back in at a later time or day. This is a tremendous benefit!

Inconvénients: Sometimes the speed of transferring files is extremely slow and sometimes will timeout and disconnect your session. I also hate when it prompts the person for elevated permissions and if they do not know their admin username and password, you are not able to take control of their computer. This can be a huge inconvenience and cause of frustration for you and your customer.

• Publié le 13/01/2020
Tracy R.
Director of Information Technology
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2019

"Best Remote Support software we have ever used"

Commentaires: I use it daily to support our staff all over the world.

Avantages: I like how easy and intuitive it was to get up to speed with using the representative console. Also when we setup new users they have been able to get up and running in a very short time as well.

Inconvénients: Nothing so far. The main problem is when Apple changes the security requirements for supporting their devices. Beyond Trust is fairly quick to implement changes to their Remote Support in order to support the latest OS releases that Apple has released.

Scott P.
Tech Support Manager
Vins et spiritueux, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2019

"Beyond Trust - Formerly Bomgar"

Commentaires: Remote support has saved my butt many times. Being able to trouble shoot a server while at a Red Sox game from a phone....what more could you ask for

Avantages: I love that I can access all of my servers from one window

Inconvénients: I wish I could do a file transfer from 1 client to another client without having to transfer locally, and then to the other remote client. But, Its not a big deal.

Sarah U.
Technical Specialist
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/03/2020

"Amazing must use remote software"

Commentaires: I love this, its easy to use for both myself and our clients. Absolutely one of the best remote software clients around

Avantages: How easy it is to give the code/website for someone to allow you to remote in. As a big business with remote clients, this is absolutely a must have software.

Inconvénients: Just have to make sure you have enough licenses to use or it will become unavailable if they are all taken up.

• Publié le 17/03/2020
Casey B.
Account Manager
Construction, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 10/12/2019

"Get Ready to spend money"

Commentaires: Overall I like what this offers, but it is more expensive than I thought it would be for our use.

Avantages: I love how easily this allows me to login to clients computers to help them. I know it is a secure connection and lets me help hands on

Inconvénients: This is not a software for those wanting to save money. We needed quite a few licenses for our users but was cut short because of the cost. This causes a bottle neck when all our users are on and we dont have enough to help everyone.

• Publié le 10/12/2019
Technology Support Specialist II
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 02/04/2019

"Easy remote support while maintaining a controlled environment"

Commentaires: Staff will always have hesitation when allowing IT to remote into their computers. This can cause resolution and deployment times to skyrocket. But Bomgar Remote Support features a full suite of tools that allows the company and its users to feel confident in letting IT remote into their machine because of its many features and customization options.

Avantages: Bomgar Remote Support is easy to install and manage for your staff and IT support. You can deploy a shortcut to computers and set it up to start remote sessions immediately, or allow a support rep to give a session key to start the session. So there are lots of options to customize how you want to manage support sessions. Once you're remoted in, a range of options for controlling the computer are available to the rep, allowing the sessions to go faster like control panel shortcuts, screen shot options, and an easy to use file share interface. The customer can see everything happening and chat with the rep in a chat box, which also displays helpful information like what commands the rep is running in the background. There is a lot of transparency when running Bomgar so everyone can feel safe and comfortable sharing their computer with an IT rep. Bomgar also integrates with other software like Service Now.

Inconvénients: Bomgar Remote Support does take a lot of planning to set up properly and get running efficiently. A lot of the security and transparency features will require a lot of app administration. If you're a one-man or smaller shop, you will have a longer time getting many of its features up and running.

• Publié le 02/04/2019
Active Director Administrator
  • Publié le 08/02/2018

"A recommended and dependable remote endpoint management and technical support portal"

Commentaires: A powerful Remote Endpoint and support tool for professional IT shops.

Avantages: - Full-featured remote endpoint and service portal that allows IT admins and technical support organizations provide support for technical and non-technical clients and their workstations/servers
- I have deployed Bomgar at two organizations as an IT Administrator and support person, and Iove how dependable the endpoint agent software is for connecting to all workstation endpoints we support. If you need to connect to a workstation on an isolated network in a building across the city? No problem, open the Bomgar admin console and find the workstation in endpoint inventory and can remote into the machine, transfer files, chat with a client on the machine via bomgar chat, or control mouse and keyboard.
- Start impromptu support sessions and guide customers to the bomgar support portal and request a session with you or any other active administrator who is available, all on the fly.
- Enterprise support is very helpful, I have had to leverage them for guided updates and configuration advise. They are professional and well-trained
- Bomgar offers physical and virtual appliances, I have deployed both physical and virtual solutions from them, both work the same.

Inconvénients: - As a purchaser of a Bomgar appliance, you still need support for the hidden back-end of the appliance. One deployment of this solution, we ordered two virtual servers, I believe at different times. As such, the hidden linux back-end of the software were inherently not exactly the same build configuration, and we discovered this during an upgrade of the software version and they reacted different to the upgrades. This was an unexpected setback, however, to the credit of support they were professional and prompt with their diagnosis and provided tailored update packages to finish the upgrade.
- There are lots of free solutions that can work for remoting into endpoints and providing support remote for endpoint users these days, which may make the value of Bomgar less desirable due to cost of appliances, annual license renewals and upfront license costs, depending on the budget. If you can afford it, it's worth the money for quality of the product and its features.

• Publié le 08/02/2018
Alan G.
IT Analyst
  • Publié le 16/11/2017

"It's not Marmite, everybody loves it!"

Avantages: I love the way it brings a lot of remote support tools into one console so you don't need to know some of the more advanced techniques to deliver support (e.g. opening remote session within registry editor, using admin$ etc) but what I think is even better is the canned scripts. I can create a canned script to run routine but advanced tasks on remote system but then make it available to the service desk enabling a semi-skilled SDA to complete tasks that would normally be passed back to 2nd and 3rd line support. Not only does this increase the first fix rating, it also (as I've been told by the SDM) adds to the moral of the SD team as they feel trusted and empowered. One thing that really does raise Bomgar above the competition is their excellent customer service, which I have not even seen matched let alone bettered!

Inconvénients: Well, I have to say I'm struggling with this part. Maybe I'd like to see the individual licence fee come down a bit, not that it isn't value for money, it's just we have a limited budget so cannot afford as many as we'd like. It's worth noting here though that Bomgar have supported us (a non-profit university) in this area but giving a generous discount and 'loaned' us an extra couple of licences (for free) when we really needed them for a short time but simply didn't have the money to buy them...

• Publié le 16/11/2017
Jason S.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/09/2019

"Solid Product for the last 4 years"

Commentaires: Beyond Trust Remote Support is the most used tool in our companies arsenal. We are able to support our clients with little to no interaction on the customers end.

Avantages: Simply put, it works. We have used multiple products in the past and the Beyond Trust Platform can not be beat. With the correct programming our technicians have access to the most used scripts to support our customers at the click of a mouse. The integrated presentation mode has been a huge asset for customer training.

Inconvénients: Prior versions of the Jump clients leave unnecessary leftovers on the client computer. Occasionally we will have to uninstall the Jump Client to clean up the customers system and reinstall.

• Publié le 05/09/2019
Bomgar review
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 22/10/2019

"Bomgar review"

Commentaires: Overall it works as advertised. It also integrates with a couple Service desk tools on the market which allow you to launch a remote session from within an external Service desk system.

Avantages: Bomgar is an excellent program for remote control over computers and servers. We use it extensively on the Helpdesk when helping customers remotely. Its easy to use and doesn't require alot of skills to initiate a session.

Inconvénients: I would like to see it have a less chatty agent on systems. The agent communicates with the main server quite a bit. I would also like to see it not have an agent for every remote session. This requires updating the agent on every machine when an update comes available.

• Publié le 22/10/2019
Abdullah A.
IT Support Technician
Recrutement, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 27/11/2019

"Does what it says on the tin"

Avantages: Great for both Internal and external remote support

Sergey M.
Manager, Technology Infrastructure and Compliance
Hôtellerie, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 04/07/2018

"Providing remote support to every user - priceless!"

Commentaires: All-inclusive remote support solution at your fingertips. Nothing like helping remotely an executive, who is traveling and urgently needs IT assistance.

Avantages: Powerful solution for every IT Administrator. Not only you can remotely assist virtually every user on your network, you can also invite external representatives, should there be a need. Another feature that I like specifically is being able to present, where a remote user can see your screen. This can be used for training purposes. Recording can always be benefitial. Seamless AD integration and policy assignment helps with user administration. Pretty much set it and forget it service. While there are many competitors out there, I would always go with Bomgar.

Inconvénients: Cost! This product is expensive. I mean, it's worth every penny for what it does, but getting such solution for your company may be a challenge.
Another problem that I noticed is the Bomgar console for Mac users. While a Mac user can connect to the workstations and servers, that already have the jum client installed, an ability to "jump" to any workstation is not there. For such instances, I have to use my Bomgar cosole on the PC.

• Publié le 04/07/2018
Jason M.
System Administrator
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/05/2019

"This is amazing remote support"

Commentaires: This is almost like the internet for us. When it goes out we are not having a good day. The good and bad to that is that if the internet goes out we are out of this, but other than that we have only had one time where it went out and that was because our device needed to be replaced. Another selling point to it was that we were able to get a backup uploaded to their support and they setup a cloud appliance so we could get right back up and working.

Avantages: I love everything about this product. This is super easy to use, it has tons of great features, its rock solid and they have great support. The remote feature itself is great but that is a small part compared to what all else this can do. You can do just about anything you want or need to computers as you connect. If you are working on specific things and have scripts or software to run, this make it very easy to run those from the console. We have tons of scripts setup to run in the background to fix any number of issues.

Inconvénients: Honestly the only thing to dislike is the price. This is definitely at the top end of remote support products, but i think it justified by what all you can do with this.

• Publié le 15/05/2019
Abby G.
medical social worker
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 07/12/2018

"Useful for IT issues"

Commentaires: Overall this has been a great tool and allows you to have IT help at your fingertips as if you had someone sitting right next to you.

Avantages: Bomgar allows our IT department to remote into our workstations and address computer issues. It's very user friendly! Once opening the program our IT tech will provide a session key number which you enter and allows them to remote in and take over. I'm generally on the phone with IT while they are accessing my system, but there is also a chat feature that allows you to communicate with whoever is remoting in. Both users can utilize the mouse or keyboard, so I can show them exactly what I clicked on or what error message I am encountering. It has saved so much time as our IT team is relatively small, and an inability to access programs or have a functioning computer can easily impact patient care. I don't have to wait hours for a ticket number to get assigned to a person who has to triage me along with tons of other people. You can also get a transcript of your chat after you have closed the session. There's an icon that will appear on the top right hand corner of your screen to let you know you are connected and someone else has access, and it's easy to know that the session has ended because the icon disappears and there's a notification that you have logged out.

Inconvénients: I have no problems with this software! I have never had trouble with it loading, and each time I've had to use it it has booted up quickly without error, runs smoothly while someone else is accessing my computer, and is incredibly easy to navigate and use.

• Publié le 07/12/2018
Beecher B.
Services d'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 08/01/2020

"Bomgar/BeyondTrust Remote Support is perfect for mid to large companies"

Commentaires: Having moved from a less-featured remote support software, Bomgar was a huge step forward. The old system required administrative rights on the endpoint for EVERY user that connected and there were no permissions to assign. Although it can be pricey, once it's up and running, Bomgar is the solution I'd recommend for remote support.

Avantages: It's fast remote support software that just works. It has plenty of features to make remote support of end users a breeze. Permissions are granular and you can limit access by need.

Inconvénients: The initial configuration can be a bit daunting. Some words/descriptions may not be simplest to understand in the admin sections. It's the only downside to having a product that has so many features available.

• Publié le 08/01/2020
Michael P.
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 14/08/2019

"The Swiss Army Knife of Remote Support and Unattended Management!"

Avantages: Ease of initial setup was a breeze for my cloud based Bomgar instance. I was able to have customers connecting within a matter of hours. The ability to deploy Bomgar Jump Clients on machines which I need instant access to when providing managed services is simple and works wonderfully. No other remote support software offers the features that the Bomgar product boasts, which does contribute to the price of the product versus the competition.

Inconvénients: Pricing model is difficult and is not feasible for small companies, or companies just getting started. The yearly fee for a cloud hosted instance is quite significant, and purchasing your own Bomgar appliance is even more significant.

• Publié le 14/08/2019
Sr. Information Security Analayst
Biotechnologie, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 13/01/2019

"You can forget about regular RDP with this revolutionary product"

Commentaires: Our organization is spread across the globe and have been acquiring more companies. Bomgar has helped us to continue site services task during the time of mergers and acquisitions and in case the network tunnel is down

Avantages: Where to start from, first and foremost you dont have to be on network to have an RDP session with a user. During my 3 years of experience as a security analyst, I have had trouble multiple times for not being able to reach user or have a session when the user is off network. I used to work with skype in these cases, but from last 1 year, skype is going really fast towards its end. Plus, if you are an admin, you can straight away hop onto a machine with bomgar client installed without user's approval. If the user does not have a client installed, a bomgar session can also take place via browser.

Inconvénients: It is a client based system. I have had trouble setting up bomgar sessions via browser. Apart from that, I have had absolutely no trouble using bomgar

• Publié le 13/01/2019
Cam P.
IT Administrator II
Enseignement supérieur
  • Publié le 14/12/2017

"Bomgar gives us total access to all aspects of pc troubleshooting. Saves thousands/year in travel!"

Commentaires: Greatly reduced travel costs for branch office desktop support. Faster response for client issues. Recovered hundreds of hours of travel time.

Avantages: Access to troubleshoot most pc's and devices even from my phone. Love the ability to script actions that are repetitive on most pc's (set registry keys, install applications, run utilities). I can share remote sessions with other support specialists when needed. Jump clients allow me to initiate support sessions easily with our regular client base or on servers. We even use it to train individuals on new software or processes. License pools - a few licenses allow multiple techs to log in and out as needed. (we use 6 licenses with around 25 support specialists)

Inconvénients: Cost is the biggest con. Up front cost and annual maintenance is pricey, but the cost savings from reduced travel pay for it easily. Audio from remote systems is not available, making troubleshooting of sound issues more difficult.

• Publié le 14/12/2017
Andrew R.
Suppoer Center Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/01/2019

"Bomgar is Great!"

Commentaires: We used this as a back up method for contenting to users and it has always been reliable.

Avantages: I have been a Bomgar user for a number of years and it's great. A few if the key features I love are...
- Invite users to start a session via sharing you session key with them or sending an email link, this makes it quick and easy to get connected.
- Auto reconnect after rebooting or loosing network connection. This is a huge convince! and time saver since you don't have to call the user to get reconnected while working on the issue.
- You can easily transfer and share you session with team mates.
- Built in chat feature.
- Easily View system information and transfer files.

Inconvénients: There are some issues with running it on Google Chome or on a Mac.
Its not 100% seamless to users you are connecting to, you have to click though a few things but its still pretty easy.

• Publié le 22/01/2019
Richard C.
Business Analyst / Tester
Services d'information, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 07/09/2019

"Remote Support made easy"

Commentaires: Supporting users throughout the United States makes this very easy. I use this for software support and also for training as I am an admin for multiple applications and support the Accounting, Tax, Budgeting and Forecasting teams. I use this to do training for new users that will become the SME in those remote areas and can deliver hands on training. I can also easily do remote support by logging onto another users computer

Avantages: This is an easy application to use and makes logging into a remote user very easy
No learning curve for support
Working at company headquarters, I support over 2,000 users for a few different applications. Using Bomgar, I was able to log onto a remote users computer to support and teach different applications. It was very easy to also install software updates (Java and SAP Business Objects)

Inconvénients: We have a limited number of licenses so sometimes I need to wait for someone else to stop using this application

• Publié le 07/09/2019