Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Remote Support

Bomgar est le leader des solutions de gestion des accès sécurisés offrant une connexion sécurisée et contrôlée à n'importe quel appareil.

En savoir plus sur Remote Support

1 744 avis affichés

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Customer Service Representative (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 501-1 000 employés

Amazing features

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have got to say this is my favorite as far as remote support goes. It is super user friendly and easy to adapt to it. It has amazing features that allows a one stop shop which is amazing!

Amazing features, two factor authentication, remote desk top support is great. Super easy to use and maintain

There are to many products like this one and the price is a little higher then I'd like it to be but that would be my only issue.

Marat N.
System Administrator (Pays-Bas)

BeyondTrust Remote Support review

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Like I mentioned above we often use BeyondTrust Remote Support tool to resolve various types of issues of our customers. Some unique features of Remote Support tool make it irreplaceable for us.

BeyondTrust Remote Support (formerly Bomgar) supports many end user environments - Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Linux, OS X, Windows, Windows Mobile. As I previously mentioned the Remote Support tool has some unique features I often use - you can avoid typing very complex password by using copy/paste function in Windows pre-logon screen, run the applications under SYSTEM account in remove CLI session, etc. Remote Support makes those features easy to use. The Remote Support from BeyondTrust has many other useful features and easy to use. BeyondTrust is our main remote support tool.

Unfortunately the licensing cost (per representative) is still very high. Because of that we use the tool almost full working day and even more. Sometimes our team members has to wait for available remote support license.

John J.
Self Employed (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Bombgar

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : i would recommend it to anyone.

it works great most of the time, I have never experienced to much trouble connecting or working with this software.

Wish if the integration part with other software was more.

Diana D.
Coaching Program Manager (Philippines)
Services financiers, 5 001-10 000 employés

Bomgar review

3 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It was okay but not great. Manageable I would say. None the less it's still better than webex remote..

It's faster than webex remote. It's quicker to generate a link for clients so we can remote in. It's modern and better aesthetically.

Takes too long to set up. There were like different layers of authentication and token and codes to start it up and set it up. Too time consuming

Matthew P.
Network Coordinator (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 1 001-5 000 employés

Powerful and Easy to Use Remote Support Software

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : By far the best remote support software for help desk administrators. Easy for both the end users and technicians to use.

Love how easy it is to share a link with users to remote into their computers. Also like that it hooks in with VNC and other help desk support programs.

Sometimes hard to get access to admin level privilege's or access the local admin account on a users computer.

Ivan M.
Ivan M.
Technical Services (Argentine)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Support software done right

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Very intuitive, I like it very much. When you come across a product like this, you get to understand the experience that was put into the development of this product. No support software comes close.

It is really customizable and was thought carefully for enterprise environment. It is also suited for heavy support workloads where many agents have to fire up the console and help many customers at once. The new user interface is very nice too. Privilege escalation is a really useful feature and canned scripts really help at providing agile support.

It doesn't come with audio features. You can only use chat or you have to call your customer separately. The lack of audio it's its Achilles' Heel. It's also pricey, but the price is worth it, nonetheless the price can put off some companies.

John M.
Systems Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Great help for all remote support!

4 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : With COVID, remote support is everything and bomgar has amazing remote support, really top notch.

I love the remote support. I can hit any machine, whether I am on my mobile device or on my laptop of desktop. I also love that I can create a remote session key, email it to a user and I can instantly have access to their machine, so powerful.

Honestly there is very little that I don't like about this software. If I had to say anything it would be that sometimes creating the remote session key can get a bit buggy, but that is rare.

service research (Égypte)
Recherche, 2-10 employés

Remote support is one of the best remote desktop app

4 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : remote support solves issues and saves time for those who don't know how to solve a specific issue on their computer that leads u to connect with their computer and help them with a lot if issues they suffer from

what i like most about remote support that It helps me to connect to my colleague's computers and solve for them many issues that they are faces in a few seconds it's one of the best remote software

what i like least about remote support that it lags little when i get connecting to my colleagues's computer but not for long it's just for a few seconds then it returns nice and easy

Radek T.
Radek T.
Owner (Pologne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Remote support service for de

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Having clients that demand high-grade security when remotely accessing their computers, both in software deployment and further IT support matters, Bomgar offers a complete variety of security features - 2 Factor Authentication, extremely useful vault system for sensitive credentials storage for further use, variouse forensics system and many more.

Security options - Bomgar is a king in this field. 2FA and especially vault system is deserves a true gold medal in this category. For companies that are specialized in very sensitive services, security while getting an IT support services is crucial, especially during a remote access session.

In Europe it's still hard to convince a client to Bomgar as it's not as well-known out here as TeamViewer. But after some briefing, it gets easier every time.

Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Marketing/house Cleaning (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Bomgar

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience was great with it.i didn't have any issues while using this software.

We used this for a semester when I was in school for remote learning and it was very easy to get a hang of. I really liked it. It seemed very reliable to me and I liked it over a lot of other remote programmers.

Cons from what I heard it was very pricey and some of the teachers reported security breaches which could of messed up all of all information we had in this software. That was a little scary.

Michael R.
RSC Engineer 1 (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Bomgar Review

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall this is way better than Teamviewer and most remote tools. I would recommend this tool to anyone using remote support. Way more functions and very easy to use overall.

Personally I like a lot of things about this software. Going to outline/describe them below: 1. Simple way for users to join sessions: All you have to do is direct them to the website you've created to have them join and give them a code. Most of the time I email them a code with the email button and it does all the work for me in the way of instructions. 2. Chat features within the session are useful: This is a must to have. Its simple to for everyone to use and I've never had any issues chatting with a customer within the session. You can even chat with just your coworker while in a session without the customer seeing the information. Also, adding notes within the session. 3. Color/Background/Quality Control: You can disable their background or disable most colors to allow higher bandwidth on your sessions. This is very useful whenever someone has a slower speed and cannot handle all of that during the session. 4. Adding scripts during sessions: You can add personal scripts in the session to allow you to do certain things like access Control Panel as administrator or recreate a Windows profile. Super useful. 5. Pinning sessions: You can pin someone's computer to jump back on later. Very useful when its a shared computer and you don't have him to walk someone through joining the session again

I don't like how sometimes this software will glitch when escalating the administrator access and then the loading window won't go away. Now you have this stuck window in your way, can't elevate your access and now you can't close the session either. Ontop of that you can't quit Bomgar until all sessions are gone. Since you cannot close this session you cannot close Bomgar without force closing through Task Manager.

Technology Support Specialist II (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy remote support while maintaining a controlled environment

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Staff will always have hesitation when allowing IT to remote into their computers. This can cause resolution and deployment times to skyrocket. But Bomgar Remote Support features a full suite of tools that allows the company and its users to feel confident in letting IT remote into their machine because of its many features and customization options.

Bomgar Remote Support is easy to install and manage for your staff and IT support. You can deploy a shortcut to computers and set it up to start remote sessions immediately, or allow a support rep to give a session key to start the session. So there are lots of options to customize how you want to manage support sessions. Once you're remoted in, a range of options for controlling the computer are available to the rep, allowing the sessions to go faster like control panel shortcuts, screen shot options, and an easy to use file share interface. The customer can see everything happening and chat with the rep in a chat box, which also displays helpful information like what commands the rep is running in the background. There is a lot of transparency when running Bomgar so everyone can feel safe and comfortable sharing their computer with an IT rep. Bomgar also integrates with other software like Service Now.

Bomgar Remote Support does take a lot of planning to set up properly and get running efficiently. A lot of the security and transparency features will require a lot of app administration. If you're a one-man or smaller shop, you will have a longer time getting many of its features up and running.

Active Director Administrator (É.-U.)

A recommended and dependable remote endpoint management and technical support portal

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : A powerful Remote Endpoint and support tool for professional IT shops.

- Full-featured remote endpoint and service portal that allows IT admins and technical support organizations provide support for technical and non-technical clients and their workstations/servers - I have deployed Bomgar at two organizations as an IT Administrator and support person, and Iove how dependable the endpoint agent software is for connecting to all workstation endpoints we support. If you need to connect to a workstation on an isolated network in a building across the city? No problem, open the Bomgar admin console and find the workstation in endpoint inventory and can remote into the machine, transfer files, chat with a client on the machine via bomgar chat, or control mouse and keyboard. - Start impromptu support sessions and guide customers to the bomgar support portal and request a session with you or any other active administrator who is available, all on the fly. - Enterprise support is very helpful, I have had to leverage them for guided updates and configuration advise. They are professional and well-trained - Bomgar offers physical and virtual appliances, I have deployed both physical and virtual solutions from them, both work the same.

- As a purchaser of a Bomgar appliance, you still need support for the hidden back-end of the appliance. One deployment of this solution, we ordered two virtual servers, I believe at different times. As such, the hidden linux back-end of the software were inherently not exactly the same build configuration, and we discovered this during an upgrade of the software version and they reacted different to the upgrades. This was an unexpected setback, however, to the credit of support they were professional and prompt with their diagnosis and provided tailored update packages to finish the upgrade. - There are lots of free solutions that can work for remoting into endpoints and providing support remote for endpoint users these days, which may make the value of Bomgar less desirable due to cost of appliances, annual license renewals and upfront license costs, depending on the budget. If you can afford it, it's worth the money for quality of the product and its features.

Eric D.
Owner (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

REMOTE ACCESS

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Very efficient and dependable product. With 98 + up time.

Bomgar allows you to access clients systems with ease and stability. The product comes in a number of setups and technical support is superb.

The security certificate process when you have your own appliance can be dicey but it's still the best way to secure your customers have safe and secure remote access.

Alan G.
IT Analyst (R.-U.)

It's not Marmite, everybody loves it!

5 il y a 4 ans

I love the way it brings a lot of remote support tools into one console so you don't need to know some of the more advanced techniques to deliver support (e.g. opening remote session within registry editor, using admin$ etc) but what I think is even better is the canned scripts. I can create a canned script to run routine but advanced tasks on remote system but then make it available to the service desk enabling a semi-skilled SDA to complete tasks that would normally be passed back to 2nd and 3rd line support. Not only does this increase the first fix rating, it also (as I've been told by the SDM) adds to the moral of the SD team as they feel trusted and empowered. One thing that really does raise Bomgar above the competition is their excellent customer service, which I have not even seen matched let alone bettered!

Well, I have to say I'm struggling with this part. Maybe I'd like to see the individual licence fee come down a bit, not that it isn't value for money, it's just we have a limited budget so cannot afford as many as we'd like. It's worth noting here though that Bomgar have supported us (a non-profit university) in this area but giving a generous discount and 'loaned' us an extra couple of licences (for free) when we really needed them for a short time but simply didn't have the money to buy them...

Thayer R.
Thayer R.
Director, IMIT (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Bomgar/KACE is a corner stone of IMIT Support

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Bomgar is a corner stone in our end user support, very effective and easy to access and use

This review for Bomgar as part of KACE/Bomgar deployment, seamless integration, excellent and robust deployment and easy to use and administration. Allow my team to conduct 95% of the support calls from any where, love the ability to support iPhones as well. Ability to jump, easy for users to connect via web interface, ability to transfer sessions or multi support ability, IM and chat ability

Every time upgrade happens it break a feature, last update it brook the auto privilege elevation and the ability to Jump. Tech support kept insisting there is nothing wrong with the code till it was proven to them. My team managed to find a work around. I think the system needed to be tested with different OS before getting released

Jason S.
CEO (É.-U.)

Solid Product for the last 4 years

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Beyond Trust Remote Support is the most used tool in our companies arsenal. We are able to support our clients with little to no interaction on the customers end.

Simply put, it works. We have used multiple products in the past and the Beyond Trust Platform can not be beat. With the correct programming our technicians have access to the most used scripts to support our customers at the click of a mouse. The integrated presentation mode has been a huge asset for customer training.

Prior versions of the Jump clients leave unnecessary leftovers on the client computer. Occasionally we will have to uninstall the Jump Client to clean up the customers system and reinstall.

Nicholas R.
Software Support Technician (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Best secure remote support software I have ever used!!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : A clean, professional, and impressive way to support a customer or client.

I really like this software for starters. I convinced my department manager at my previous job to purchase it because of it's functionality, reliability, and integration to other software. It is great for tier based support from tier 1 receiving calls to escalating it to tier 2 and tier 3. The transition from each tier and group that we had for certain calls was smooth. Another bonus and like was the type of devices/operating systems it support in it's remote support service. Also, the integration to other products that we used along with our actual product. That part was a beauty to setup and see work with zero issues. Overall the best in my book. Just wish my current job could afford to purchase Bomgar (fingers crossed).

There are only a few cons I have and they are very minor. One being that they are not able to support Chrome OS yet and I feel like they are trailing the market on this. The other con is installing the patches to the hosted appliance you house in your server room. The patching process could use some attention for user ability or someone not as experienced in networking etc.

Td W.
Helpdesk Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Great product, a bit on the pricey side

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I provide remote helpdesk support for a wide-range of users from different industries who are seeking immediate assistance and resolution, typically before an onsite visit would be employed. Bomgar, once it is up and running, is a really good remote support tool and I don't mind using it- would like it if the price were not so high, but hey, its the cost of doing business these days! Still a really good product, however.

Setting customer's up is pretty easy. I find that when I use Bomgar over other remote support services like TeamViewer or Logmein for example, I think Bomgar's interface for connecting with a customer is smooth and pretty efficient.

The way Bomgar implements the elevated privilege feature. If a customer has already agreed to have a remote session with me as an IT Pro, then that function should be a clickable feature BEFORE the session begins and on the client's side. Sometimes after getting connected with the customer, the elevated privileges can become cumbersome and sometimes time-intensive, either because the customer does not know their username and password or attempting to get the privileges as the IT Pro, does not work, because at times Bombgar does not recognize my (correct) admin credentials.

Graham F.
IT Help Desk Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Bomgar - Great Tool for Remote Support

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Remote Support from Bomgar is our main tool we use to provide support to our end users. Because it is easy to use on both sides we have not looked anywhere else. Cost is great too.

It is very easy to use for our end users so they can get can get connected to our support team and the ability to elevate privileges makes resolving their issues remotely much easier. In app chat is also a nice feature that comes in handy when working with our end users.

There is very little to not like. It is easy to use and we have not experienced any outages or issues in the time we have been using it.

Abdullah A.
IT Support Technician (R.-U.)
Recrutement, 501-1 000 employés

Does what it says on the tin

5 il y a 2 ans

Great for both Internal and external remote support Remote Scripting Screen sharing GDPR Jump Items

None so far as using it for more than 3 years

Telayna W.
Research Technician (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Comprehensive Remote Support Software

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Remote Support has been a secure, fairly understandable, remote access console to quickly get going with, allowing consistent remote access to many computers needed for my work.

The remote access console is clean and fairly easy to figure out. It can be accessed from a desktop program or a web console, allowing me to remotely access quickly and easily from various devices. The chat support feature is very simple to use and allows IT support professionals to access my machine for troubleshooting in a transparent way.

Colors on imagery were rendered strangely when remotely accessing some computers. There is a way to fix display color settings within the software, but it took me a long while to figure this out. Dynamic display rendering would have prevented this struggle.

Bomgar review (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

Bomgar review

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall it works as advertised. It also integrates with a couple Service desk tools on the market which allow you to launch a remote session from within an external Service desk system.

Bomgar is an excellent program for remote control over computers and servers. We use it extensively on the Helpdesk when helping customers remotely. Its easy to use and doesn't require alot of skills to initiate a session.

I would like to see it have a less chatty agent on systems. The agent communicates with the main server quite a bit. I would also like to see it not have an agent for every remote session. This requires updating the agent on every machine when an update comes available.

Sergey M.
Sergey M.
Manager, Technology Infrastructure and Compliance (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 1 001-5 000 employés

Providing remote support to every user - priceless!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : All-inclusive remote support solution at your fingertips. Nothing like helping remotely an executive, who is traveling and urgently needs IT assistance.

Powerful solution for every IT Administrator. Not only you can remotely assist virtually every user on your network, you can also invite external representatives, should there be a need. Another feature that I like specifically is being able to present, where a remote user can see your screen. This can be used for training purposes. Recording can always be benefitial. Seamless AD integration and policy assignment helps with user administration. Pretty much set it and forget it service. While there are many competitors out there, I would always go with Bomgar.

Cost! This product is expensive. I mean, it's worth every penny for what it does, but getting such solution for your company may be a challenge. Another problem that I noticed is the Bomgar console for Mac users. While a Mac user can connect to the workstations and servers, that already have the jum client installed, an ability to "jump" to any workstation is not there. For such instances, I have to use my Bomgar cosole on the PC.

Jaime S.
IT Business Analyst / SharePoint Administrator (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great remote access support tool

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : As an international company with ports in central and South America and the Caribbean basin , providing Technical Support or training is essential. This tool has allowed us to provide hey see what the user sees approach. When the user indicates that they are unable to perform a specific task or if they're having problems with their PC drivers , etc this application has allowed us to remote access the PC and see exactly what the user is experiencing . It's transparent . Some applications will change the background or graphics when logging on , but with my experience this application has not done that.

This tool provides some of the best remote access troubleshooting abilities . The ease of use of this software is outstanding. Functionality and the ability to have users go to a web portal or provide them with a link to download a small package for remote access. I was not directly involved with installations and integrations of this product in our organization but have been told that it was quite simple.

I can honestly say I've had no issues with the product . It's performed well . Loaded with features . Nothing that I can say that would be dis concerning