Avis clients sur Paylocity

En savoir plus sur Paylocity

Solution web de gestion de paie conçue pour fournir des fonctionnalités de gestion de la paie et des ressources humaines.

En savoir plus sur Paylocity

I liked the integration with my tax software. I only exported my payroll information, reviewed it, and that's it.

The dashboard is TOO confusing for some people-this is NOT technologically inept friendly at all.

Paylocity - Notes

4,0

Paylocity a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 725 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Paylocity ?

Roger
Roger
Consultant
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

The all in one of payroll and HR

4,0 il y a 5 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Spencer
Spencer
Sales manager (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Paylocity for small or large businesses

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The time tracker along with HR payroll everything's there within one app very easy to navigate easy to make changes to any direct deposit information already added.

Sometimes the navigation on the time tractor is not updating fast.

Mitch
Senior Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Paylocity has been a great tool for our company!

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Our overall experience has been very positive. The implementation process went smoothly and felt like we had a good team at Paylocity helping us get started with the product. The system was able to meet our pretty sophisticated needs and has been a very good investment if you are looking to move into a more user-friendly product.

Some of the best parts of this product is how everything is connected and works well together. There is no disjointed feeling as you move from one part of the software to the next. This makes life as an HR professional, payroll preparer, or general accountant a lot easier. We appreciate being able to place all of our HR processes and especially onboarding into Paylocity and eliminate a lot of busy work behind the scenes.

We wish the workflow software was a little bit further along but we have been told it is a priority in development right now so that is good to hear.

Cassondra
Senior Manager, Human Resources (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Poor Implementation, Poor Customer Service, Buggy Product

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Our overall experience was not good and I definitely would not recommend this product for large companies or international companies. We switched to Ceridian, after having Paylocity for a little over a year and the entire time we had Paylocity we had a lot of troubles with functionality.

The software is very easy to use and the user interface is nice.

The botched implementation made reporting very difficult and inaccurate because our data was never corrected.They lost our data, after promising in the contract that we would always have access and we had to threaten legal action to get it back. They say it can be used internationally, but in reality each country is set up as a different company and it is not always possible to work in the system across countries.We had very poor customer service

Julia
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

All in One HR Software

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Paylocity makes it easy for us to manage everything from onboarding, timekeeping, PTO, and payroll. We had two separate systems for timecards and payroll and no system for onboarding before and Paylocity has helped us go almost completely paperless. Timekeeping is easy and the mobile app is excellent for the employees.

Since the product is modular (pick and choose which modules you would like), some processes require a little hopping between applications but everything works very well together.

Ian
IT Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Gets me in on time

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My experience has been good as a user, and as a member of the IT department we have not had any calls from staff with issues. That is not to say Accounting hasn't, but in the past we got a large share of calls from people who immediately assume if there's a problem and its on there computer it was IT...

So far i have had no payroll errors in my deposits. I like the app and being able to clock in as soon as i am in the building.

As an end user there are so many tabs and areas that really are unneeded by me, as i dont configure it for end users it could be that some of these could be hidden and only what is necessary shown.

Jennifer
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Paylocity makes payroll easy!

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall it is a good process.

Community Board is great for employee moral!

Implementation is a little sticky and was somewhat painful with particular parts of the process.

Reema
Associate Director (É.-U.)
Développement de programmes, 51-200 employés

A decent punch in/out application.

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Payroll and viewing payroll documents have been made simpler through Paylocity.

The punch in and out system is awesome. You can clock in from anywhere. As an employee that works from home half of the week, this is a huge boon for me. It is also easy to view and retrieve documents, like tax information at the end of the year, and paystubs are easy to find and accessible.

As a smaller company, the hike in price to run payroll was a big con. They doubled their cost per payroll, and when we only have 5 to 7 staff that need paid per pay period for 10 months out of the year, this was a big issue for us. It is also very very difficult to recover passwords, both as the employee and the employer. Employees have no way of contacting customer service or doing a password recovery on their end, and from what I have gathered from my boss who complains about the system constantly, if an employee doesn't login within a certain timeframe from their last paycheck, it basically puts a hold on their account so they can't login when tax season rolls around unless they bring it to us, then we have to go through a whole song and dance to fix it for them. This is a pretty annoying hassle every year. But otherwise, the system has a user friendly interface and is very helpful for running payroll.

Jeff
Veterinary Technician (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Paylocity- great for scheduling and payroll

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It is really a great solution for coordinating a large team, especially when assignments can change on a daily basis. Use of this software makes my day a little bit easier.

We have a team of over 30 people, and our scheduled assignment for the day can change daily. It is great to be able to view every employee, where they are scheduled for the day, and any other important notes. The software keeps track of PTO time, hours worked, and you can even make adjustments to your time sheet.

There are so many features that the software is capable of, and our business does not use them all. When switching to this there was a learning curve as with any software.

Family Involvement Coordniator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Accessible

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I was not a fan at first but I warmed up to it as it made things easier to manage. I felt like supervisors had less hoops to jump through in properly managing and changing information. It is also easier to adjust information throughout the year such as W-2 and for supervisors to approve requests quickly.

Accessible for all staff in all places which is essential when work is becoming more and more remote. It is also easy to track timesheets and vacation.

It has so many features on both payroll and employee sides that it can be difficult and overwhelming for those who are not familiar with technology and does take some time to get used to.

Senior Consultant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Paylocity - An End Users Thoughts

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I enjoy using Paylocity to keep track of all my HR-related items including benefits. It's an intuitive product that I think has a good place in any business wanting to use an HR platform.

I like that in Paylocity you can quickly get to your payroll information with ease. You can see your pay history and your deductions with a few nice visual charts. I enjoy that the app is easy to use as well and you can view your pay information quite simply. I enjoy that for certain training we it can all be in one place without having to go around hunting for it.

Although I do like the mobile app I do feel that it has some shortcomings. You can access your payroll information but that appears to be about it. The functionality from the website really doesn't carry over into the application. I understand that there have to be some differences between the two but some things I feel should be easy to get to in the app but they are not.

Eleanor
Human Resources (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Payroll Processing Platform with integrated human resources tools

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with Paylocity has been very beneficial. Each obstacle that our company has faced in terms of HR and payroll, Paylocity has been able to guide us through. Paylocity is a great platform for facilitating and administrating employment details.

This software comprehensively ties together many aspects of a human resources department. This makes it easy for a small business owner who may not necessarily need to hire a individual dedicated human resources to facilitate the necessary components of providing wholesome employment. Paylocity has strong reporting and data processing in addition to robust customer support that effectively and efficiently help troubleshoot potential obstacles.

It seems that some aspects of the software don't exactly tie together. For example, when entering an hourly employee group in HR and Payroll, I often forget to add them into employee groups in time and labor. Subsequently, the supervisor has no way of tracking the employee's timecard. Additionally managing benefits in the employee's payroll file versus the HR file. Although this may be because our company does not fully utilize the benefits package that Paylocity offers.

Angela
Payroll Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

Very Intuitive and User Frendly System

Commentaires : I have worked in many systems and Paylocity is by far my preference. Their implementations are smooth and their product is exactly what they promote it to be. Their robust reporting features have allowed us to better support our finance team in creating more accurate financial backup. The ease of use for our users has created more accurate timekeeping and labor cost allocations.

Paylocity is very a very intuitive system. All of our team members, from the more computer savvy to the infrequent computer users liked the ease of use of Paylocity.

I really don't have any negative feedback. Paylocity is very good about collecting feedback from customers and working to implement changes in the software to meet their clients needs. Many companies say that, but I have witnessed in many instances that Paylocity has DONE it.

Jennifer
Controller (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

To move to Paylocity or not?

Commentaires : The integration was a large undertaking; however, we did them step-by-step. The payroll has been huge. We've gotten back hours to our days along with the reassurance that some random thing didn't go wrong with payroll that was previously out of our control. The piece of mind that everything is working as it should is worth all the effort.

The integration in the software with all of the different areas, i.e. benefits, recruiting, payroll, ACA, W2, timecards, HR all make it worth the effort to transition to this software. The company and software have delivered on all of the promises that were made when the software was pitched to us.

There are only small, personal changes that I would make. They are small picky things that I would like but do not hinder the software in any way.

Sue
VP, Finance and Operations (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Pros and Cons

Commentaires : Overall it has been a good experience and a good value for the price.

We are a small firm (10 employees), so we did not need a robust system to manage our current payroll. We were looking for something which would grow with us, so we wouldn't need to change systems. Paylocity offers many tools which we are not currently using, but will need in the future. It is very easy to run Payroll, Customer Service is timely in their responses and keeping the customer updated if an issue takes a little more time to resolve.

The connection to our financial software system, QuickBooks Online, is not intuitive. Even after a year and a half of using Paylocity, the connection is still not set up properly because the heavy lifting is done by the user. It would be helpful if Paylocity would take a more active role in setting up the link.

Kristen
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

Paylocity Review

Commentaires : Overall, I love Paylocity. I implemented Paylocity at my old employer and when I switched job, I implemented the new employer to Paylocity too.

The best part of this software is how user friendly it is. I also really like the customer service. Having my own designated representative is very important to me and saves a lot of time. We utilize a lot of the features of this software and really don't have any complaints. Whenever there is something that needs improvement, you can request an enhancement and the team will look into fixing it.

I wish there was the ability to quickly calculate time off balances on the employee screen while including approved PTO requests in the future. There are a few things in the performance dashboard that I didn't love, however I am hoping to get these resolved before next year with help from the Paylocity team.

Anne
HR & Admin Manager (É.-U.)
Machines, 51-200 employés

Paylocity makes HR processes painless

Commentaires : The integration of their modules make it easy to track employee participation and completion. I love having a digital record of all HR processes - compensation, performance reviews, training, tax documents, etc. Less paper in the employee file. The information is readily available to associate's who are able to ask relevant questions to HR.

I love the suite of integrated platforms. The work flow from Applicant Tracking to Hiring to Web Benefits. It all fits together and makes daily tasks so much easier.

It was a challenge to get the COBRA file information flowing to the carriers from Web Benefits. It is difficult to make a change to submitted time off requests. The entire entry must be deleted instead of allowing for modifications.

Weston
VP (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great system that's flexible and I can pay for what I need

5,0 il y a 6 mois

I love the interface and intuitive location of tabs. Finding what I need is easy and the search gets me answers to most questions without having to call tech support

I don't like that my account manager keeps changing, I understand turn over is high currently but it's much better to not have to "fill in" each person I call on whatever issue we were working on. There is currently a gap between what we can do remotely on the mobile app and what we can do in the browser based system. I need more functionality on the mobile devices.

Becky
Sr. Director of Human Resources (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 201-500 employés

Highly Recommend

Commentaires : Overall, I've been really really with Paylocity. I think they've done a really fantastic job updating the system for COVID related issues such as FFCRA, ERC, etc. For that, I am very very very thankful.

The customer service is really great. I am able to call my dedicated service person any day of the week and they know me and my needs. If my dedicated service person is ever unavailable, then the other reps i contact are very helpful as well.... you don't see this with every HRIS system. They also seem to care about our requests for system improvements which I think is critical. I find this system fairly easy to use given my experience with other systems. The reporting is good for the most part although some custom reports cost extra which is not cool. I have really enjoyed the in-person conference offered to clients especially since they let clients meet one-on-one with the actual product developers and ask questions and make suggestions for needed upgrades. Upgrades come on a regular basis and are available to users immediately without changing "products" which is fantastic compared to some other vendors.

The modules i am not using like applicant tracking, recruitment, onboarding, benefits management, etc. aren't really built out enough to make them worth the high price. I still have to use other software for all of those services because i've found better vendors that do most of what i need and they aren't as expensive as the Paylocity add-on. It's too bad, because I'd really like to use one system for everything. Upper management is not accessible which is disappointing. There is no way to add volunteers and independent contractors into the HRISI system for free - this is usually available from HRIS systems.

Sharon
Human Resources Manager and Financial Administrator (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Paylocity consistently meets our needs and provides support when needed.

Commentaires : I found HR & Payroll so unbelievably easy to use that we soon added the user friendly Time & Attendance module, later, the Expenses. We delayed adding Expenses because they did not yet have the Proxy setup. As soon as they got that going, which decreased the time we spent on expenses reimbursements by more than two thirds. When Covid shut our office down last March, I was so glad I was already established with Paylocity and had already begun to look into more features. We were able to quickly add Onboarding, Performance Management, and Benefits Enterprise, so we transitioned pretty seamlessly to a remote working. Impressions are a big hit with all of our employees. Great way to hand out kudos.

The thing I love most about Paylocity is having all the various modules that make my work life easier. We transitioned our payroll to Paylocity in 2015 because our service at the time did not have ACA compliance capability. The ACA compliance was the most important feature, and it continues to be something I rely on. We have since added many other features, all of which solve our business needs.

The one complaint I have about Paylocity is that I cannot impersonate a user. I don't know what users see on their screens and that makes it difficult for me to walk them through any processes, especially now that I cannot just walk over to their desk.

Ean
Controller (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Fantastic all in one

Commentaires : Overall, now that everything is set up and correct, we couldn't be happier with the system. It does everything we need, plus some, and it's an all in one portal instead of having to log into 5 or 6 different systems all the time. The employees love it also since they can access everything they need in one place as well.

This combines several different services together in one place. Recruiting, HRIS, payroll, timekeeping, and even benefit admin are all in one system. Using one database for all of these systems, there is no repeat of data entry, which lowers the opportunity for mistakes dramatically. The employees have access to their own profile and can make changes and view their paystubs and tax documents at their leisure. Getting rid of the multiple different service providers saved us a bunch of money at the same time.

Implementation of a new system always has its issues, but the implementation team for our job seemed a little inept. There were several mistakes made that took quite a bit of time (both my team's and their's) to fix.

Tina
Human Resources Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

Paylocity Rating

Commentaires : Time and Efficiency Savers:
1)We were able to go from a paper based evaluation process to an electronic based process with Paylocity.
2) We we able to go from a paper expense report to an electronic based process where the expense flowed automatically from employee to supervisor to their paycheck.
3) ACA reporting is handled by Paylocity.
4) Benefits Open Enrollment is now electronic with Paylocity. The employee elections, changes, deletions, all flow from HR directly to the carriers. No more having to log-in to various carrier portals to make these changes.
5) File feeds are big time saver.
6) We saved money on employee training courses by using the training courses offer by Paylocity.
7) Paylocity offers many compliance dashboards that saves time and money as it flags errors in real time.

1) You have a dedicated Account Manager. 2) I have worked with a few payroll companies during my HR tenure and Paylocity by far is the best product on the market. It is so user friendly. Employees love it because it is easy to use, it has a mobile app, and anything they need related to payroll and benefits is in one place. 3) Transferring from our old payroll company to Paylocity was an easy transition. Paylocity provides you with a dedicate account manager for payroll and time entry. The do all the work. 4) Compliance with Paylocity cannot get an easier. There are Compliance Dashboards, ACA Reporting Dashboards, Year End Reporting Dashboards. Everything is configured in the system and ready for your review in each of the Dashbaords. 5) Paylocity has the most user friendly Reporting feature I've seen in any product. Lots of standard reports. Easy to use custom reporting featuring. 6) Lots of module that you add as you need, Perf Mgmt, Expenses, Recruting, On-Boarding, to name a few. 7) Performance Mgmt module is so easy to set and customize to your needs. Employees loved using it. It includes a Journal feature that the managers can keep notes throughout the year.

No Cons. I've used other payroll companies in the past, Paylocity far exceeds all of them.

Jill
Financial Supervisor (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51-200 employés

We use the Payroll Management module primarily.

Commentaires : I have been pleased with Paylocity and the support.

I like that I can always call and get help if I ever forget how to access a feature or perform a task. I've also been impressed with Paylocity's ability to stay on top of the legislative changes over the past year (mainly due to COVID-19).

We've recently seen a demonstration of a competitor that would help my co-worker in HR. The competitor's software can track when licensing, etc. is going to expire and automatically send email or text reminders to the employee and follows up to make sure they complete the task. They also have a way for employees to acknowledge receipt of documents specific to them. Paylocity's system (as of the last time I checked) only allows you to make the documents available to all staff whether or not it applies to them.

Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés

Very few kinks

Commentaires : Overall, implementation was good and reporting is one of the few bumps. We expect as we use the system and learn it better, we can make it work for us.

It was easy to roll over into paylocity from our old system and we like that we are able to still cut payroll checks in-house. The time management and benefit feature is nice and the portal is very user-friendly.

This was the most expensive solution we looked at. While we decided it was probably the best for our uses, the jury is still out on whether it is worth the money or not. We have found that our old system produced better reports that were specific to our industry (restaurant) and that Paylocity does not have the same reports set up.

Adam
Adam
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Does what I need it to but there are better options available.

Commentaires : It processes payroll down to the local level accurately and on time. The system can also track employee performance which we use for routine employee reviews. It is nice having an all in one solution for my HR needs.

The customer service is fantastic and really easy to work with. I like the company. As to the software, it does what I need it to. They process the payroll on time and without errors. Getting it setup can be time consuming but once it is setup, fairly easy to use. I am also an internet based business with employees in several different states. They are able to process payroll for all of the tax jurisdictions down to the local level. The software saves me countless hours every month/year.

The software doesn't 'just work' for a couple of reasons. The first, you can screw the system up and there are plenty of ways to do so. You have to know how it works, so the system isn't dummy proof. Second, there are a few items where you have to game the system to get it to work. As in, if you don't put a check mark here it won't do what you want but it isn't intuitive enough to know you need that check mark. It isn't the best for small business. And I do get the feeling the system is built for larger enterprises. There are a few minor features missing that I have used in other systems that help run a small team. Like being able to sync my outlook calendar to PTO requests or birthdays. You can export those dates, but it won't automatically show up in your calendar like other systems do. While there is a portal for employees, my employees have a hard time understanding how to use it. It isn't super complicated but also not super intuitive. I don't have a problem as the administrator of the system because I am in there all of the time. But for employees that might log in once every couple of months, it can be kinda annoying for them.

Heather
Heather
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 51-200 employés

One of the Best Employee Management and Payroll Systems Available

Commentaires : FANTASTIC! They have wonderful customer service, the platform is beautiful and intuitive, the functionality is amazing... Highly recommended for anyone looking for an all-in-one employee management system!

Paylocity is basically an all-in-one HR, benefits, payroll, compliance, and employee files storing software. Through it, you can find onboard new employees, assign compliance training, process reimbursements, access an org chart, pull customizable reports on demand, and even include different OpCo employees in the org chart, even if they're not listed as employees within your actual company.

This is incredibly nitpicky but I really wish the "work email" feature was more prominently featured within employee demographics and profiles. It's there and available, but not super easy to find if you don't know where to look, and also is not listed in the Report Writer as an option for a field. To pull all email addresses in the company, you have to pull a specific demographics report and modify the information in that report to exclude all the other unnecessary details.