15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Therasoft Online

En savoir plus sur Therasoft Online

Therasoft Lite est le meilleur logiciel de gestion de cabinet proposé au meilleur prix, à savoir 19 $ seulement par mois et par clinicien. Toute une variété de documents cliniques.

En savoir plus sur Therasoft Online

Easy to see the schedule. I don't have anything else to say.

Problems getting access, hick ups that need fixing regularly.

Therasoft Online - Notes

Therasoft Online a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 307 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Therasoft Online ?

Michelle
Michelle
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (É.-U.)

This is the best software that I have used compared to some others I've briefly tried.

Commentaires : I love the software and the ease of use which it creates.
That changes are made to the software and I am unaware e.g. formatting, new additions to charting or billing.

That it is user friendly. Its easy to manuever. The video trainings are helpful and keeping track of clients is super easy.

Matthew
Business Owner, Licensed Professional Counselor (É.-U.)

Making the Switch to Therasoft

Commentaires : My experience with Therasoft has been positive across all dimensions, from the follow-ups to questions I've raised to the support staff/onboarding team's commitment to getting their users up to speed as quickly as possible, freeing us up to serve our clients.

My former EHR vendor recently significantly raised their prices to bring them more in line with other EHR vendors. With this price increase, I had to evaluate them in relation to other vendors charging approximately the same price. While Therasoft is more expensive, the quality of their product is far superior. Specifically, I appreciate how the information within the EHR is organized and displayed on the screen. I like how the treatment plan is very accessible and informs the treatment session note. I like how my custom designed website is an integral part of my EHR. With Therasoft, everything weaves together in a dynamic way, supporting more rigorous charting process that is easier to navigate than my former EHR. Therasoft helps me to better conceptualize my cases.

Therasoft is a robust program that takes a while to learn. The learning curve is well supported by their transition team and onboarding resources. Therasoft wants you to be their customer for the long-term, and they're willing to go the extra mile with customer service and support to ensure the customer has the answers they need, when they need them.

Asha
Clinical Director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Tired of submitting tickets for repeat fixes needed for lost clinician signatures & client data

Commentaires : Overall, Therasoft does the job but with greatly anticipated trepidation by our clinicians and trainees that important client information or their signatures will be lost or inaccurate. (the tendency for biopsychosocial to keep filling in check boxes of information not entered by client or clinician).
Unfortunately, our trainees like our clinical approach and training, but word has gotten out on the training circuit about our use of Therasoft, especially its nonintuitive and cumbersome documentation and tendency to lose client information. Many trainees that we had two years ago are surprised that others in their program are still running into similar problems with Therasoft.

Customizable features, initial person-to-person support around glitches, and helpful creation of forms. It was great to request having our treatment plans populate into our progress notes. A feature that was not initially there when we started with Therasoft. It was also great to be able to incorporate our measures/questionnaires into our biopsychosocial. Ability to limit the number of forms clinicians could access. Ability to incorporate intake screening and new client registration on our website. Ability to schedule and meet with client via laptop or phone.

It's many simple yet consistent glitches, it's outdated training videos, and customer service that was often limited to submitting multiple tickets for the same thing over and over again and being asked if we cleared our cache. No other EHR has mentioned needing to clear out a cache in order to work properly. Therasoft isn't a program you can leave alone and feel your workflow is flowing. It's a complex system that requires administrative babysitting. It is not an intuitive program and has a steep learning curve. We were able to set up a review meeting, and we are hoping we are able to get our recommendations heard and updated, but we will see. We were told that we will be emailed a list of all of our requested updates and concerns but haven't received it yet. I'm really anticipating that they will require me to submit a ticket for each of 20+ requests, lol. I will keep you posted.

Heather
counselor (É.-U.)

Amazing resource for counselors

Commentaires : My experience with Therasoft has been excellent. The scheduling, medical records and billing components are reliable, meet the requirements of my payors and are easy to use. I am thrilled this year to have collected more in revenue, despite taking a month sabbatical. This outcome I believe, is solely due to the hard work of my biller with Therasoft who stays on top of my claims, denials and deductibles. It gives me peace of mind to know that the Therasoft team is coordinating my billing.

I am most appreciative of the billing services that are a part of this software. Having Therasoft handle this complex and sometimes stressful portion of my business is a huge help. It allows me to focus on caring for my clients and growing my business and not trying to navigate the maze of the insurance world.

It took be some time to adjust to the calendar based system rather than being able to click on a client's name and find everything related to them in one place.

Leasha
Owner, LSCSW (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2–10 employés

Good EHR Platform

Commentaires : Ease-of-use and convenience are the top benefits of Therasoft. Support is responsive to issues.

I decided to go with Therasoft for my private mental health practice due to the EHR having prepopulated treatment plan goals and objectives that are based on the Wiley Treatment Planner's goals and objectives. Other EHR's did not have this built into their product and I decided to go with Therasoft because I felt it would save time plus having the convenience of an all in one platform to handle my billing, payments, notes, payroll.

The server can sometimes be slow to respond.

Linda
Owner solo practice (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

Unfair charges for record keeping.

Commentaires : Software was find; the customer service was horrible. I was overcharged for their billing service and since leaving Therasoft am being charged $200.00 per year to have access to all my notes on patients.

Was happy with product; very unhappy with support.

When you leave Therasoft you cannot get a copy of your records, with a fee, of course. Instead if you want access to your files, which in my case is 7-10 years, you MUST PAY THEM $200.00 A YEAR!. No other ehr medical records hold a subscriber hostage in order to get access to files and comply with law of mandatory keeping records for 7-10 years. This is outrageous in that you are trapped into paying this ongoing fee.

Kimberley
Psychotherapist (É.-U.)

Help can't get in

Easy to see the schedule. I don't have anything else to say

Problems getting access, hick ups that need fixing regularly

Source : GetApp

Disappointed

Commentaires : Disappointed doesn't begin to state the way I feel about this company. In the beginning they were awesome. Now not so much at this time. To begin with it is very expensive for what you get. Next customer service is lack luster to say the least. Every time I call most of the time my issue is not resolved and I am told I will check on that and get back to you. The majority of the time nobody does get back to me, which brings me to the next problem I have. I was paying a substantial amount of money for them to do my billing. In 2018 and into 2019 (the dates could be wrong) it did not get done on time by the individual who was working on my account. This cost me thousands of dollars and all I got was I am working on this (by the new person). They did take some money off of my one bill, but I never collected on all the claims that were not filed in a timely manner. This was on Therasoft so why did I have to eat the loss? Of course that fell on deaf ears. I have been with this company since I began my practice which is now 6 years. All of this time I have been on autopay. 12/19 I see the inv. which I received on the 15th of the month. On the 30th I receive an email stating that they are going to suspend my account for non-payment. So I call and of course AGAIN nobody is around to address the issue, but was told that the girl that handles would get back to me either by phone or email that never happened. I am out $$$ and patience.

It is good for clinical documentation.

Difficulty with splitting payments Slow speed and I thought it was just my WIFI, but it is the same no matter what wifi I use Poor problem resolution Unable to address other specific situations Unable to pull a list of progress notes for all clients

Philomena
Clinical Neuropsychologist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Decent Product

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Therasoft is a good platform. I like that a lot of information is displayed on the calendar so providers can get a snapshot of important information.

The program is slow and and may freeze..

il y a 9 mois

Thank you for your feedback we always appreciate it! Let us know if there is any time that we can meet and go over the issues you are having with your computer freezing. Have a wonderful day!

Linda
CSW-I (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11–50 employés

title

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : very good

easy use, accessible, only used IT once and it appeared to be quick response

could have learned more before started, would like to have more knowledge about different parts to assist with daily use

il y a 9 mois

Thank you for your review! We would love to set up a time to meet with you and go over more parts of Therasoft, You can directly email me at Petra@therasoft.com and I will send you my scheduling link. Good Day!

Ken
Counselor (É.-U.)

Pleased with Therasoft - 10 years

The system is comprehensive. Everything that I need is built into the system. Also, the customer service and training departments are awesome, they respond right away and they provide assistance to make sure that I get what is needed. They will customize lots of the features for my office.

Everything that I need and things that I have not thought of are included in this system. I have cons about Therasoft.

Sally
Therapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Efficient use of data from registration, to notes to billing.

Efficient use of record keeping. Easy accessibility with the phone app. I appreciate how you can add insurance instead of only having a record of one insurance. I appreciate how the Therasoft includes insurance feedback about amount paid and amount owed for each session.

More efficiency. There are multiple clicks. So when I click regarding registration, I wait a while before I can click bill insurance. I wonder if any of the buttons can be grouped or quicker without delay? Its hard dealing with any lag time at the end of the day or between doing other tasks. I would also appreciate more efficiency when I call for help. Most often someone is not available and when I can a call back-its at a random time and the person does not address my question over voice mail, nor gives me a specific time that I can reach that person. So theres some frustration around accessibility for help. Once I reach someone, the service is great.

Nancy
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

I depend on Therasoft Online to run my practice. I have been using it for 8+ years.

Commentaires : Ease of use for staff and clients. I have gone from a solo practice to a group practice using it. I am in process of having my group practice acquired by another company and hope they will continue to use it.

It does so many things from documenting the client's first contact to the initial assessment to the treatment plan and the progress notes. It allows me to send text message reminders which the client's love. I have not implemented the tele-mental health program yet but know it is there. I now have gone paper free and have all information scanned in to the documents and notes tabs.

The main weakness has been with A/R (accounts receivable) but now they have a service for that area and I am trying it out.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, and also being a customer for over 8 years, We sure appreciate you! I am glad that you are trying out the A/R program, I believe you will see amazing things. Best, Petra

John J
Therapist/Owner (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Therasoft Online Works for Me

Commentaires : For most of my career, I have not had to deal with the nuts and bolts of a private therapy practice. I had either been employed by a group that provided all support services, or I contracted with a practice management service which did everything for me. All I had to do was my clinical work. But with the ever shrinking reimbursements from insurance companies, I was forced to cut overhead costs in order to make it in a private practice. That is where Therasoft Online has been a life saver! Therasoft Online is a comprehensive practice management service that allows me to do my own scheduling, billing, bookkeeping, digital therapy notes, practice analysis, report writing, referral source maintenance, client communication and more that I have yet to discover, all from my office computer, or from any computer with a secure internet connection. I am able to save from $450 to $700 each month by doing tasks that I used to pay for without Therasoft Online. Depending on my work load, which ranges from 30-42 clients each week, I spend 2 to 5 hours per week on my practice business,, most done from home on weekends or after hours. And I can get a lot done in those open hours between appointments! There is a lot to learn about practice management, and I was totally "green" to this aspect of my work. I have to say that I have proven to be a slow study in becoming familiar with the many aspects of "running this railroad". The Therasoft system was at first very confusing, complex and at times intimidating to me. Someone with a better starting familiarity with office procedures would likely have less difficulty than I did. But the support staff at Therasoft Online has been VERY responsive to my needs, and have been very patient with helping me learn the system. Therasoft pricing is what really sold me on the service. If I want it, I can opt in for more hands-on management of insurance claims and follow-ups, but at less expense than I had before. I recommend Therasoft Online to any Private Mental Health Practice, regardless of size. I am a sole provider, but the same services that I enjoy are available to group practices also.

Marcia
owner/counselor (É.-U.)

Send Out Telemental Health Informed Consent

Commentaires : Therasoft is a company that stands behind their product. They are innovative and always improving their product and interface with their clients.

I can do everything I need in one place for electronic records, insurance, client notes and billing.

I have been doing telemental health with them for over six months. There have been glitches throughout for me. Those are finally repaired and the software and portal work beautifully now.

Kathy
Owner/Clinician (É.-U.)

Not Happy Anymore

Commentaires : Not so great anymore.

I like all the functions of the software.

Therasoft used to be so great. The customer service was amazing. I couldn't say enough positive things about them but that has all changed. When you call, you get an answering service and someone always needs to call back. In a busy therapy office it's not always easy to take the call when they call. I asked about an issue that I was having several months ago and it never got resolved as a result the employee I wanted to hire got another job. I cannot hire someone until that issue is fixed. Very very disappointed in how things have changed.

Mary
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Without this software and the people supporting it, my practice would suffer greatly.

Commentaires : My practice is efficient and I am able to handle all aspects of practice management.

Ease of use, multifunctionality, and the support staff in the A/R department; without them, I would suffer financially, as my focus remains on my clients as opposed to my earnings. Without their efforts and consistent support, I would know little to nothing about what is needed in order to submit claims and deal with insurance companies.

Given that I employ the calendar for both professional and personal use, I'd like to have the ability to more easily overlap sessions and personal events.

Alicia
LMFT (É.-U.)

Excellent Service

Commentaires : We have recommended this product / service to many clinicians in our area.

We especially like the ability to enter, store and retrieve documents and information on the electronic record.

Can be a bit cumbersome setting up insurers, coordinating emdeon and insurer electronic filing and payment process. But once it is in place, it is great.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for the referrals and also the great review, we know at times there can be some roadblocks and that is why we are here to help you through those. We appreciate you as a customer and love the feedback makes us grow as a team and so does the software. Best, Petra

Etolia
LCSW (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

using Therasoft since April 2016. it is a very functional full practice management product.

Commentaires : Therasoft helps me stay organized. I love one platform for documentation, billing, etc.

I love the availability and responsiveness of customer services. there are many templates for most any type of client interaction. this product is just perfect for a single provider or a growing practice.

the treatment plans a little tedious to complete. iIthink that product can do sooo much, it is a bit overwhelming initially and takes some time to customize it for my practice...but that is a pro too

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for the great review, we understand the treatment plan has a lot of details and sometimes it can be overwhelming but we do have suggestions on the treatment plan to help you save time, if you need help with this please call our support team at 888-435-8203.

Victoria
CEO (É.-U.)

Therasoft

Commentaires : It's good for solo practice as well as groups; from appointments scheduling to billing. I am able to meet with couples as well as individuals. I am not sure how I would offer group sessions online as I have not yet used it for this modality.

Therasoft is fairly easy to use. It is perfect for the solo practitioner as billing, accounting, and reports are easily generated with the click of a few buttons.

I'm still not well-versed on the various features. However, I am able to reach out for support when needed. I am happy when I am able to reach someone live and not wait for the response to a ticket as some problems often need immediate resolution, i.e., being unable to connect to a client.

Maurice

MH PP in NC

Commentaires : It has been very influential in the development of my business from onboarding to hipaa compliance.

The software is user friendly and very customizable.

The features can feel Overwhelming. It can feel very vast because of the options and access.

Cynthia
owner (É.-U.)

Overall excellent

Commentaires : The software saves me time in terms of running my practice.

Ease of use, I find that it is easy to navigate and in general, it has all the functions that I need. I find the software primarily excellent for my practice needs.

I would like to see more variety of reports, specifically assessment and treatment that are not so lengthy. It would be great to have an option to have a pre-registration for families.

Guy
Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use but could be a bit more intuitive in design. Customer support is 5 Star all the way.

Commentaires : Easy to process most of my payments.

Everyone I've spoken with have been courteous and knowledgeable. one od the Customer support representative in particular has been very accommodating and scheduling meetings for me to learn and get better at using the software. I really appreciate her professionalism. I declined several other EHR systems (Simple Practice, Therapynotes etc.) because they did not have support staff I could verbally speak with.

The registration process is not hard but I think in some ways could be a bit more intuitive. At times figuring out the payment processing part can be a little confusing but I think as I get more familiar with it that will change. Figuring out the online video counseling was a little more difficult than I expected. My clients had a hard time with it. Perhaps this is an area for improvement. Dealing with the pop ups or disabling pops was a pretty long process. The long email I received though helpful was an immediate turn off, because my first reaction was "Oh no, this is long and detailed email." But I was able to have the online session with my client. Another point to consider, I have had two or three experiences when I did call Therasoft but could not get anybody and 1 or 2 individuals who could not answer my questions, but I did not lose confidence because of my previous positive experiences with representative and other staff.

sandal
clinical director (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

therasoft review

Commentaires : complete and comprehensive application, not user friendly, reports are difficult and is not rendered in clear narrative much corrections are needed by user. Too much time spent entering info and correcting info into readable narrative.

mobile features (dictation and notes via mobile device

too complicated, not user friendly. Treatment plans and assessments does not measure up to other practice management programs.

Pauline
CEO (É.-U.)

Problematic Concerns

Commentaires : Ability to track appointment schedule and number of sessions per month

Ability to manage the Client Contacts and the helpful hints for practice management

Difficulty with logon, and frequency of reinstalling the ID