Avis clients sur ConsignmentTill

Filtrer par :

4,9 /5
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur ConsignmentTill

Logiciel spécialement conçu pour les magasins de dépôt-vente. POS (point de vente), inventaire, commission, code-barres, reporting, etc.

En savoir plus sur ConsignmentTill

17 avis affichés

Linda F.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/06/2019

"Exceptional program for my consignment business"

Avantages: I've been using Consignment Till for over 9 years now and I can't even think about ever switching. It's super easy to use, never have any problems and when I did have to set it up rep was always available and made it easy. I belong to a consignment group on facebook and reading about all the other programs out there with all the problems they come across I am so happy to have consignment till. Not only is it super easy, functional and makes my life easy it's one of the most affordable programs out there. I have recommended it to my friend who started her won boutique store and loves it too!

Inconvénients: Absolutely nothing! I'm sitting here thinking of a con and there really is no con about this program.

Natashia N.
managing partner
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/09/2019

"Best POS software for Estate Sales, Clerking on the fly, Tag Sales"

Commentaires: Reasonably priced and fantastic customer service.

Avantages: This software does not require a WiFi connection to operate and we are able to process a simple entry for each customer. My rep and I also figured out to have tickets "on hold" for when customers change their mind or continue to shop. This program allows any connected computer to open that customers ticket back up and process it.

Inconvénients: When entering a "clerking on the fly" item there is not a spell check. I have a few employees that have a difficult time especially when dealing with antiques. Or an option to make a spelling correction before printing the reports. We do not inventory our estate sales and being able to make a quick entry is very important since we can process hundreds of customers in a few short hours.

• Publié le 27/09/2019
Connie B.
Business Owner/Artist
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 21/06/2019

"So easy to use!"

Commentaires: I was at a point with Quickbooks POS where an expensive upgrade was needed to keep using it. I found their customer support non-existent and the program very cumbersome to use. So I asked some of my peers in the local retail world and found Consignment Till. Not only was it less expensive than the upgrade in QB POS, the customer service is stellar. If Rep's not available through email, phone or the FB Group, someone in the FB Group can help.

Avantages: I was able to integrate my inventory from Quickbooks Point of Sale to Consignment Till almost seamlessly. I like who specific this is to consignment with lots of options to add wholesale product. i started with the lite version but after joining the Facebook group and realizing the functions I was missing out on, I upgraded to the full version. My vendors (85 of them) can now access their inventory and sales online and I can take partial payments on picture framing orders. I like the back-up option, as well. Most of all, I like being able to connect with Rep for anything. He's available in a Facebook group as well as via email or telephone. He's been so helpful with all aspects of this software and being the group has helped me discover functions I would never have wondered about.

Inconvénients: I think I'd like some flexibility with reports ... maybe a reference for the formats of each of the different versions available for each report. Like a comparative chart that would show side-by-side what I'm getting on each report. It's cumbersome to have to open each report and make note of what's there or missing before you decide on what you want to see.

• Publié le 21/06/2019
Anita G.
  • Publié le 12/10/2015

"This Is The Cure For That "Four-Letter-Software" Scam"

Avantages: This software is easy to learn, navigate and use, and the support is readily available, knowledgeable, and accurate! After a very rough go with the supposedly "best" software for consignment stores, ConsignmentTill restored my faith in service and support after the sale.

Inconvénients: I'm still looking for something I can say I'm dissatisfied with. Every time I think I may have found something, a quick call to Ron shows me that what I need has been there all along.

• Publié le 12/10/2015
Linda S.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/09/2016

"I love my Consignment Till"

Commentaires: We purchased Consignment Till 8 years ago when we first opened up our Consignment store. It has truly outperformed our expectations. And the customer support is over the top!

Avantages: Versatile and it's easy to use. New clerks can learn the software their first day. Beautiful reports. Probably more reports than you will ever use.

Inconvénients: Simply love every feature. Wouldn't change a thing.

• Publié le 03/09/2016
Morris F.
    4,5 /5
  • Publié le 09/10/2015

"Consignment Till works wondering for us."

Avantages: Consignment Till works perfect for us at multiple locations. In our larger store we have Consignment Till networked to several work areas with great success. The customer service and tech support is professional and considerate of our needs and time frames.

Inconvénients: We have used Consignment Till for over 5 years without complaint or problems that has caused us issues with the program or RJFSOFT.

• Publié le 09/10/2015
Dan A.
  • Publié le 02/10/2015

"Great Product-EVEN BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Avantages: The software does literally just about everything that a person could need. If you can find something that it does not do, simply call support, and, chances are, he is already working on it. The price point is very reasonable. I highly recommend this software to anyone-PERIOD!

Inconvénients: This is difficult, because there is not much to complain about at all! There are a few very specific needs that we have for a software that this one does not do, BUT, none of the others do yet either!

• Publié le 02/10/2015
Lisa L.
Owner/Operator
Meubles, Auto-entrepreneur

"ROI"

Avantages: The most features for the dollars spent. No crazy add ons. Developer ready and available to help!!

Inconvénients: The online user guide is very basic, but there is a FB page that is very supportive and helpful.

Patrick J.
2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 10/08/2016

"The best - period."

Commentaires: Right from the trial to implementing in the store - the whole experience has been positive. I come from a computer background and the software is rock solid, versatile and best of all has Ron for support. From quick reply emails to excellent phone support.

Avantages: Versatile, stable, price, remote backup is a great option, online inventory, consignor portal - wish lists, layaway, all sorts of other nice features - the software only gets better as you use it more and you find how deep it can go.

Inconvénients: None so far - any small issues that I have experienced have proved to be user issues and support has been excellent.

• Publié le 10/08/2016
Shell H.
Mode et vêtements
  • Publié le 29/09/2015

"Love ConsignmentTill!"

Avantages: We have used this program since Oct. 2011 and had our first glitch ever this week. Tech support was awesome and helped us solve the issue with no lost data!

Inconvénients: I love all the info in the different reports, I wish I could change the order of columns within the report to better fit my needs.

• Publié le 29/09/2015
Denise B.
  • Publié le 05/10/2015

"100% NO REGRETS SAVED MY BUSINESS"

Avantages: EXCELLENT SERVICE. USER FRIENDLY. PRICED COMPETITIVELY. PRODUCT PERFORMS FOR THE STORE. UPDATING AND ADDING NEW FUNCTIONS AS THE YEARS CHANGE. THIS PRODUCT SAVED MY BUSINESS!

Inconvénients: NOTHING! I HAVE HAD ZERO ISSUES WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS PRODUCT!

• Publié le 05/10/2015
Audrey S.
Owner/ Manager/In House Appraiser
  • Publié le 05/05/2016

"Great for POS and Inventory - My Accounting has never been Easier!"

Commentaires: Adding items from a vendor is super easy! POS quick and even quicker with the bar code scanner! Inventory search has tons of variables to find the item you are searching for and all the accounting is done for you at month end, quick and easy. Several reporting options are geared for all styles of retail. Support has been quick with no run-around. I still have not tried out all the options available and I have had it over a year! Downside, (and it is not much) have to enter a customer's info in one section and then exit out to add wish list and or layaway. A bit cumbersome when they are standing in front of you - but overall an excellent product I would recommend.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par RJFSOFT le 06/05/2016

Re: enter a customer's info in one section and then exit out to add wish list

With the latest version, you can automatically jump to 'Add Wish' form after adding a new customer.

• Publié le 05/05/2016
Morris F.
  • Publié le 19/05/2016

"Morris from Talk of the Town Consignment Boutique"

Commentaires: Consignment Till works perfect for us at multiple locations. In our larger store we have Consignment Till networked to several work areas with great success. The customer service and tech support is professional and considerate of our needs and time frames. We have used Consignment Till for over 5 years without complaint or problems that has caused us issues with the program or RJFSOFT. Before we purchased Consignment Till, we visited other stores in our area and talked with them about their software. They showed us their programs and shared their pros and cons. Consignment Till was the best on the market in our area.

• Publié le 19/05/2016
Dan A.
  • Publié le 26/05/2016

"Great Product-EVEN BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Commentaires: Pros:
Cons:
Recommendations:
Please, give this software a try. They will walk you through the setup and give you superb support along the way!

Denise B.
  • Publié le 26/05/2016

"100% NO REGRETS SAVED MY BUSINESS"

Commentaires: Pros:
Cons:
NOTHING! I HAVE HAD ZERO ISSUES WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS PRODUCT!
Recommendations:
I have discussed other stores concerns with software and I can honestly say they want to change however find it too costly. You won't have any regrets with this software.

Shell H.

"Love ConsignmentTill!"

Commentaires: Likes:
Likes Least:
Recommendations:
This is very easy to use software. The back up support and updates are peace of mind to me.

Lynn G.

"EXCELLENT!"

Commentaires: Absolutely WONDERFUL software! Easy to use and GREAT features! My experience working with Ron is AMAZING! He is by far the best support system around and is always available to help! Without him I don't know where my business would be. Never thought I would need the backup service until my computer crashed and Ron was a lifesaver! I thank him and my business thanks him!