Avis clients sur Revolution Reservation System

En savoir plus sur Revolution Reservation System

Moteur CRX : commencez à effectuer des réservations en ligne directement sur le site web de votre entreprise et via un "réseau de partenaires de voyage".

En savoir plus sur Revolution Reservation System

Non disponible

Non disponible

Revolution Reservation System - Notes

5,0

Revolution Reservation System a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Revolution Reservation System ?

Beth
Director of Internet Sales (É.-U.)
Automobile, 201-500 employés

Exceptional software

Commentaires : We have had a great experience working with CRX, and its been more than 15 years.

This software is very easy to use, so it is very easy to train new employees on the functionality.

I have had no issues with this software, and have nothing about it that I would change.

Daniel
President (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Customer for over 20 years

We have used CRX for over 20 years now. What I like most is the fact that, although easy to use and manage, it is a very deep and thorough product that is constantly being updated in order to stay on top of the ever moving environment. We are able to really customize the system matrix according to our needs which also constantly change with the season, landscape and competition. It has always been an important tool and engine but in todays world we feel CRX gives us that little bit of an edge that sets us apart. Especially with the Multi Network plugins we would not have access to otherwise. In addition they are always there for our needs no matter how small and when we talk to someone they are exactly the person we need to talk to. For my self and my staff that is a very important point. We do not have to go through a gauntlet of operators and "specialists" before we get to someone who knows what they are doing. At CRX everybody knows what they are doing.

I wish I could think of a con in in order to help them improve as a company but I just cannot think of any cons.