Wonderful Company and Great Software

Publié le 29/05/2019
Evan B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I found BPA on ebay, called them direct and I did the purchase. I am a software consultant by nature so I have some idea of software. I understand every software has growing pains. BPA is a must for my business and has been for over 10 years now. I configure it, I modify the changes, adapt to new ideas, create new items, etc... In the future it will be nice to see a sql server version, but that not being there would never deter me from doing business with BPA

Avantages: It's easy to implement and easy to customize and change on the fly. It's easy for the end user to understand the system and requires very little training. The company adapts and changes to the needs of the customers and really listens to concerns and ideas. I have witnessed many good changes over the years. BPA also evolves as online ordering is a big hit for me as well the ability to run modern credit card processing tools. I have been using it in my business for almost 11 years and they understand me and it has been an excellent growth relationship.

Inconvénients: Honestly, I can't think of any the system performs as designed

Restaurant pos

Publié le 01/06/2019
Mark W.
Restaurant owner
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Always there when you need them. 99% of our issuers were always credit card issues. Minimal bpa software issues

Avantages: Technical support Very cost effective.
Nothing on the market compares

Inconvénients: Nothing I can think of. Software has not had any problems to note

Long time user of Restaurant POS

Ted D.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It streamlines our processes, we need the ease of communicating seamlessly from the front of the house to the bar and the kitchen. I like being able to monitor in real time the status of the orders sent to the kitchen.
End of day processing is not difficult to use, there is a wide range of reports available. The merchant software Xcharge works well with the POS.

Avantages: Easy to set up and use. The system is not complicated and that makes it easy to train new employees. It covers all of our needs and is easy to navigate.

Inconvénients: We have had this software for more than 10 years. In the beginning the software was not as user friendly as it is now. There has been many updates to the software over the years and has made the software much easier to navigate.

BPA Restaurant Professional review

Publié le 28/02/2019
Tim P.
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: Cash and payment control
Inventory control
Labor costs
Forecasting
I have used the reports from this software to document profitability in the sale of one of my restaurants

Avantages: It is very easy to build your data base and in the event something just doesn’t click for you the tech support is there to simplify or even fix the issue

Inconvénients: I have had 5 different themed restaurants using this software since 2007and I can honestly say NO CONS! It is everything you need it to be

BPA Software Support

Brian E.
Tech Support
Restaurants, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been the restaurant back office tech support person for well over 14 years. I help other Bars with different systems and in my option this is one of the best software packages out there and its backed up with top tier Tech Support Team.

Avantages: Customizable, Easy to learn, Great Tech Support, Regular updates, works on a PC or tablet

Inconvénients: Not Windows 10 scalable at this time.

Great for small business

Miriam P.
Restaurants, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Very easy to use. Minimal accounting experience necessary. The POS system provides all the necessary tools and reports needed for my mom and pop restaurant. System having POS and accounting in one system is very useful.

Inconvénients: Customer service hours are only M - F without additional charges.

User friendly, and great tech support

Publié le 09/06/2019
Alisha C.
Restaurants, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: BPA's staff is top notch. They handle every issue with patience, and knowledge.

Avantages: BPA is great for out restaurant. It is easy to set up, easy to customize, and the tech support is amazing

Inconvénients: We don't have any complaints. Every thing has gone smooth

Highly recommend

Publié le 01/11/2019
Valeria D.

Commentaires: Very professional.

Avantages: Easy to use.
customer service walks you through any set ups.
Accurate time clock.
Good priced.

Inconvénients: After hours support is at times hard to reach.
Sometimes the system breaks down or becomes slow!

never got it up

Publié le 19/11/2017
Dan S.
treasur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois

Commentaires: none

Avantages: looks great on the surface has everything we thought that we wanted but was very hard to set up.

Inconvénients: never could get it working always had a data base fault. spent 2 months setting up on computer the went go live and data base was missing. I am a volunteer and only have time after hours to set this up. Tech support is only available during normal work hours. Manual is written by someone with ADD. would not recommend to anyone

Works great for me

Publié le 23/06/2015
Dave E.
Support client

Commentaires: I have BPA installed in nine of my locations, it was very easy for me to learn the programming from the ground up and stay on top of it also has many features that I use., like Bilton inventory and ordering, and gift cards. This is a great budget minded solution for my high-volume bars and restaurants I highly recommend

tries to do to much

Publié le 27/12/2014
Tim S.
manager
Support client

Commentaires: We used BPA for a year. We lost data from upgrades they installed. It was recovered but had we not dicovered missing invoices. ...well. not a good thing. Also they have west coast hours and charge additional fees for after hour support. So if you crash during supper hours...you are looking at large support bills. The support folks are great if you can keep your issues within their hours of operation. We also found they have many reporting options but I don't want to run 3 reports to get one summary for my operating cost. The pos software is pretty easy-to-use takes some back of house work.

Software Features

Publié le 09/08/2014
Chetra E.
Support client

Commentaires: I want to know about features

Horrible data and many problems

Publié le 05/05/2015
Olesia P.
Support client

Commentaires: I've been using it 3 years. My computers always crashing. Nobody can fix the problems and I've spent so much money to fix the issues but nothing works like it suppose to . I am looking for new system. Done with this BPA ... Don't ever buy it.