15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Prolis

Un logiciel complet pour les laboratoires comportant plusieurs spécialités offrant des activités cliniques, une intégration, une facturation complète et une imputation AR intelligente

En savoir plus sur Prolis

Non disponible

Non disponible

Prolis - Notes

Prolis a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 19 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Prolis ?

Joanna
Laboratory Technical Director (É.-U.)

Better than expected

Commentaires : Really there isn't much. As a platform, it seems very clinically focused, so there doesn't seem to be as much versatility to expanding testing types, unless clinical. However I know if I ask for it, a good discussion will follow!

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE! I have never made a request to ASSC that was rejected right off the bat. As a company you are always willing to try to find a solution to my problem(s) or to find a way do things better, make our customers happy or what we are able to do, better. Previous LIMS company was happy to cash our installation and set-up check and then leave us to figure out what we need on our own, or to "reference the manual" but Once we were installed with Prolis, cust support was on the phone (or remoting in to our computers) daily (sometimes multiple times a day) if we needed him to make sure we were comfortable with what we needed to do in the lab, as well as that our clients were being serviced as needed. We moved from a LIMS system to Prolis, the AASSC team made sure that transition was as smooth as possible. We have been using AsSC, Prolis for a little over a year and we have clients compliment us on how simple "Outreach" is to use compared to other laboratory's LIMS web portals. Regardless of the time of night or day, if i need help, someone is there or will cal lme back until they know I don't need help anymore!

Eric Martin
I.T Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

My Personal Opinion

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have a lot of things that needs to be intergrated like the medical machines that we currently have. Prolis is finding solution to have it connected. I rate my experience with prolis as excellent, compare to other lIS vendors that I deal with.

I like prolis because of my ability to managed things from the systems itself, simplicity and convenient to use. The support personnel are very friendly and just like a family to talk to. Bring up any issue and they will find solutions and on the go.

The desktop apps, as it was a little bit obolete for todays technology. Would like to see it on a web based format with addes feature that others don't have.

Shine
IT manager

Comments and Suggestion

Commentaires : There are some good features but I would like to mention some basic quality requirement which is very much required in LIS
1. Normal value option based on Days and Months .This is very much required for some test which is doing for New born is kids
2. If it is machine interfaced -We need to know from which machine the particular result has come .This is required if we are using same machines in lab or two machines are capable to do the test .This is common in any LAB here
3. Test status .Now there is option to monitor the accession status but no option to know the status based on tests -A accession can have multiple tests .we need to monitor test status
4.Two level Validation is required .This is quality indicator
5.Basic reqports like test wise ,patientwise ,samplewise TT reports are not there
You may see my comments as requirements but all these are quality indicator as per standards
Regards
Shine M.D -Ahalia Hospital - U.A.E

il y a 10 ans

We suggest you use 'My Reports' feature of Prolis, to generate custom data retrieval, meeting your requirements.

Brittany
Laboratory Supervisor (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Efficient and Easy to Use LIMS

I like the ease of use, the report layout, the quality of the LJ plots, and the ease of reviewing data.

1). It would be nice to see the QC comments we enter while reviewing on the LJ plots or tabular data. That way we can easily identify and have recorded comments on which QC's were out of range while reviewing data. 2). Having the option to manually change whether or not a result is consistent, like a drop down box would be good for patients who are consistent due to the metabolite being present without the parent.

il y a 5 ans

Dear Reviewer, Thanking and appreciating your for your trust on Prolis, we have recorded your suggestion about the commenting capability while reviewing the QC results. The solution will be provided in the upcoming update of Aug-Sep 2019. For adding the user capability to modify the Prolis determination of consistent / inconsistent, is strong candidate of my discussion with you, to be considered. Kindly contact me per your availability, to proceed.

Adnan
Director IT (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Review by Adnan Bhatti

Commentaires : lis

prolis is an excellent software and I don't think there is anything i dislike. I like almost all features bu tthe best one is its Reporting

prolis is an excellent software and I don't think there is anything i dislike

Linda
Laboratory account analyst (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 11–50 employés

Simple Review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : As an LIS system, it works as intendded. My overall experience with ProLIS is good.

The product is easy to use and follow, and the tech support is always helpful when needed.

The portal for the provider isn't as user friendly.

Le
Lab Supervisor (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Review for Prolis

Commentaires : Overall the software gets the job done. And the technical support group will help us modify the software according to our lab's special needs.

This software has all the functions we need as a clinical testing lab, from accessioning to reporting and quality control.

User interface could use some attention. Sometimes the functions are available, but I would have to call their customer support to find out how to utilize them.

Frank
CEO (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Good

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Good

Communication is direct, constructive, and helpful

The cost is expensive for a small business

Lina
Principal Scientist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Great Software and Great customer support

Commentaires : We appreciate all the support provided by the staff and the user friendly software.

Its ease of use and the information it provides

Like other softwares, there was a learning curve.

naseema
lab admin (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

prolis

Commentaires : very good

it is easy to be used costumer service is good

nothing to be honest it is easy practical

Paulina
Medical Technologist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Prolis is a platform that manages reporting in all departments of the Clinical Laboratory

Commentaires : It is a great software for small as well big laboratories. It cut down time in reporting the results and communicating them to the doctors as well allowed for easy transfer all the billing data with no transcription errors and etc. It basically covers all the laboratory needs, from accessioning the patient information, through the testing to the reporting and charging.

It is easy to use and navigate. It connects through all the departments of the laboratory including: chemistry, hematology, microbiology and pathology. It allows to increase efficiency, cut down the costs of running lab departments as well minimalize transcription errors. It also simplifies the laboratory daily operations through saving money on different methods and testes. The customer service is great and it's price is good for the value it provides.

Angela
Lab Analyst (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 2–10 employés

Prolis Toxicology Review

Commentaires : Overall, I am satisfied with having Prolis for the needs of the lab.

I really liked that Prolis was able to incorporate billing and automatic faxing Final reports. This saved our lab plenty of paper and time based on the previous software used.

What I liked least about Prolis was the turn-around time on an issue or suggestion that needed to be addressed. However,all issues & suggestions did get addressed.

Marci
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Prolis

LIS and billing interface. Capturing readiness of billable lab samples is a flawless feature.

Billing and Collections function features

il y a 5 ans

Currently, the 'Billing Exception Rules' are being enhanced and employed that will make Prolis billing, customizable to an advance level. Next Prolis enhancement in line, is the development of 'Payment & Collection' Dashboard that will enable labs to track, follow up and the resolution of the unpaid claims.

Araba
Technical supervisor (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Great Technical Support

Commentaires : Prolis, as a start up LIS is great. I like the technician a lot, he listens, work with you for as much as you need. He tries to understands your need and tries to get the software developers to produce what you need. Overall, technician makes prolis great.
Keep the good work!

The ability to customize what you need .

Some needed items takes them a little long time to accomplish

Moe
Lab Owner (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Very good so far.

Commentaires : We are using the system for last 4-5 months. We might provide more insight as we explore Prolis

The service is great and fast. The quick response to any question or demand or problem we have. The help that the employee of Prolis are providing for my staff anytime we call. we were never on hold when we call, friendly use of Prolis. Quick results and easy access to any data I need for management. It was a great and worth every penny. My techs like everything

Arvind

Prolis Lab Information System

Commentaires : Prolis Clinical Lab Information System addresses most requirements which a modern lab would want. It has great features. From accessioning, communicating with the different Lab Analyzers, reporting to the Hospital Information System, communicating with ordering clinics, alerts it covers almost all requirements for a Lab. User interface is standard and easily adaptable. The design is practical as it eliminates the chances of a user making mistakes in entering data. Verification of data is done at many levels.
I think it is a great software for the LABS which covers all requirements of a modern clinical lab for serving patients and ordering clients as well. Price wise it is a value for money.

Nagin

Prolis LIS

Commentaires : I am with Prolis since 2010.
Anybody with little knowledge, can use Prolis LIS.
I used all the options given in.
From Customer Service to Generate the Claim file and submit to Clearing House.
We can fax the patient's report, while we talk to client, by asking minimum information. Also it has auto fax option also, who wants the report by fax. Prolis is with fully loaded dictionary.
With minimum updating, according to Laboratory information, can start to use Prolis LIS.
If anyone, require more information, can call me (847) 312-2612 Nagin Patel
MedicLab Clinical Laboratory
Global Lab Inc

Hifa

Prolis experience at Ayass Lung Clinic

Commentaires : since having prolis at our facility it has made running our lab a lot simpler. Its capabilities of communicating with our machines has saved the technologists a lot of work from entering each patients information one by one. Prolis uploads the patients information and tests to run to each machine and transmits results back to prolis. This has saved me time and errors from typing up reports one by one. I recommend prolis to small and large labs . Customer Support has been very helpful with implementation and continues to answer all my questions even to this day . I give prolis 5 stars . Thank you

ray
director

rayben

Commentaires : Prolis has a good customer support, easy to use and a very broad system. There are very few times that faults occur in the system. Telephone as well as e-mail requests are handled in the shortest time. There is also a good communication whenever a new update is released.