Avis clients sur HappyFox Help Desk

En savoir plus sur HappyFox Help Desk

Un logiciel de tickets d'assistance technique vous aide à éliminer les engorgements et à gérer facilement vos requêtes de support client à partir de plusieurs canaux.

En savoir plus sur HappyFox Help Desk

Not easy to understand who received what (when a part of a grouping/team). Easy to get lost in the software.

HappyFox Help Desk - Notes

HappyFox Help Desk a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 89 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé HappyFox Help Desk ?

Abimbola
Abimbola
Customer Support Team Lead (Nigeria)
Divertissement, 51-200 employés

Happyfox is changing the way helpdesk solutions run.

First ,I have to commend the Happyfox team for running a good and effective support department. We switched to Happyfox in January and the experience so far , has been impressive. Setup time was a breeze ,and the support team were on hand to guide us through all hurdles during the first few weeks. I like how every conversation from emails ,social media messages ,voice calls etc are converted into tickets which we can track and respond to ,within the Happyfox interface.While making it easy to track key customer service metrics like first response time, time spent by each staff on tickets etc I will say Happyfox is changing the look ,function and feel of helpdesk solutions and I love this revolution.

It is normal when trying a new innovative service to see it as all perfect. At this point, I see Happyfox as perfect,maybe I will find NEGATIVES as my organization continue using Happyfox.

Clay
Network Administrator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

HappyFox Help Desk Review

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Happy Fox is an incredible ticketing solution and I cannot recommend it enough. For the price I do not think that it can be beaten.

What I like most about Happy Fox Help Desk is how easy it is to customize. You can tailor the help desk home page exactly to your liking. Not only can you customize the appearance, but it is also extremely simple to customize the options/dropdown menus that our users select when they are submitting a ticket.

I wish there was an alerts button for the recent tickets that you have been tagged on. Currently, there is no notifications tab to see all of the tickets with recent activity that applies to you.

Richard
Director ()
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

DO NOT PURCHASE HAPPYFOX

Commentaires : We have had a most unfortunately experience with Happyfox, We contacted them as their product suited our requirements. About us:
We own 3 sales based businesses and are share holders major in another 2, now Happyfox do not know that we own several businesses, nor do they know that we are looking for a platform to roll out across the entire brand. Having a platform like happyfox is an imperative part of owning a sales based business. We contacted Happyfox regarding implementing Desk and Chat for our the two directors in one of our businesses. We sent a business email outlining research, potential opportunities for both businesses and also a implementation strategy for rolling out happyfox.
Response:
10 days later, we received a generic email, that was a response from the head of sales that clearly hadn't read our email. 10 days later, now for a communication platform alarm bells are RINGING. If any of our consultants in anyone of our businesses responded to a potential client 10 days after the initial enquire, I would most definitely say they are not cut out for sales. Not only was the response incredibly late, the response itself as mentioned was generic and a completely erratic response offering a free trial. Which would be great usually, however we clearly put together a implementation plan for the HEAD of sales to read through.
As a potential new client, you are left under valued, like your just another sale. We contacted the head of sales and requested the details of whom we could lodge a complaint to. As a business owner we grow as a business when someone leaves negative feedback. Its an imperative part of development that you dont want to hear, but when someones offering constructive feedback our ears as owners are open. Its an area we can potentially improve so the issue doesn't arise. Or if it does, then a action plan is in place. So instead of responding to our FB message, direct email, email to support and even a LinkenIn message that have chosen to completely ignore us.

Great looking product Good website Good information

Bad customer service Ridiculous email response times Failure to have a negative feedback process in place Happyfox treat you like your just another sale Undervalue you as a customer Generic responses Impersonal service (When you actually receive it) Mail track is a wonderful tool which enables you to know when someone reads your email. If you are going to read it, respond.

Meenakshi
Project Coordinator (Canada)
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

Happy Fox ticketing tool

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Ticketing tool is very efficient and easy to use.
Team is very happy with the tool.

The software is very cheap and easy to use.

Less Integration like asset management cannot be linked to the system.

Head of customer care (Afrique du Sud)
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

Customizable to every need

Commentaires : The customer service from the team is beyond exceptional. Best ever.

It is so adaptable. We could add fields we needed. We could add branding. Canned responses. It allows for tickets created by phone, email and social media.

It is difficult to set up but the team is very helpful.

Dale
Dale
Software Engineer (Inde)
Hôtellerie, 10 000+ employés
Source : GetApp

Good Tool to Work on

Commentaires : HappyFox is a cloud-based help desk and customer support application. We have been using HappyFox since 2 years now and we are very pleased with it. It save us so much time in the sense that most customers ask the same questions over and over again. Its ticket support system really helps in solving customers’ issues very quickly. It also has a built-in knowledge base, end-user support portal, and community forum. Overall this is a very good tool to have and can be recommended also.

It has a intuitive interface that helps users concentrate on incoming requests. It is highly customizable with robust automation. It provides a multi-channel ticketing system. It automates tickets for speedy processing It has a Knowledge base for future references (FAQ) It also helps in Report generation of historical ticketing data

I wish that more users were available at the lower level plans. The program also has needs time to learn and thus it has a steep learning curve.

sandeep
sandeep
Magento Manager & Product Engineering / Python Automation with Boto 3 (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

HappyFox Chat is great software

1. if you are using this software as administrator its very flexible you can manage your team very easily 2. quick installation on . website 3. we are using Chat & Ticket System from HappyFox both software comes with great features & plugins

1. sometime when you install happyfox chat website shows some javascript errors & we reported this & they are working on this issue. 2. support response is little slow they need to work on this.

Eric
Eric
Recruitment Advertising Lead (É.-U.)
, 51-200 employés

HappyFox helps us keep up with our candidates

Love that HappyFox support tickets were easy to set up from our current e-mail box. We can easily respond to inquiries quickly using canned responses. The software is able to be customized to your needs and flexible for as many users you need to have access to. You can create specific rules and statuses that help the flow of communication stay in an organized manner.

There is a slight learning curve when beginning to use the software. But after a demo and support from their team, we are pro's within a matter of a few weeks.

Dustin
Director of Special Projects (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

It is fantastic

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We looked at 7 different options for our help desk system, Happy Fox was by far the best. I am so glad we went with them. It is so easy for our end-users to submit tickets, make changes and updates to them, the set-up was easy and the support was great.

The customer service was great on set up, its extremely easy to make changes to, and most importantly it is easy for our end-users to navigate.

We ave no cons at this time, our experience has been great so far.

julie
Marketing manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Effective, easy to use and budget friendly

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Really happy with this product. Really glad we made the switch.

We moved to happy fox from another product. Happy fox gave us everything we needed, at half the cost.

There were a few UI controls we would have liked to have, but didn’t want to pay extra for. But it’s a small sacrifice for a big savings

Vice President Global Education (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

HappyFox Happy User

Commentaires : Before choosing HappyFox Helpdesk, our support team had no way to quantify the issues, pain points, and feature requests other than anecdotally in team meetings. Adopting Helpdesk has allowed me to share a complete support picture over time to the developers and administrators that keep us on track to achieve the 100% customer satisfaction with the support process that our customers are currently reporting, based on the automated after-action customer survey.

The most important feature about HappyFox is the support that the team provides 24/7. I am an administrator in a small company and decidedly not a programmer. When I originally set up Helpdesk I was a novice in how each part fit together to create a whole solution with meaningful KB, Ticketing, Categories, and Automation. The Support Team spent many hours coaching me through this process to achieve a very useful set of tools for our customers.

I like most everything about the HappyFox Help Desk and HappyFox Chat applications. The initial setup was painful and required some back-ed programming to support the way in which I wanted the Support Center page layout to appear. The support staff at HappyFox tell me that a new release of HelpDesk includes tools that simplify the UI whereby the Administrator can change the way in which items, articles, products and sections are displayed.

Senior Web Developer (É.-U.)

Not too complex, not a ton of features, but it does do and accomplish exactly what it says.

Commentaires : Finally found a way to organize all support issues and questions in one place rather than using a support@ email or mailing list. Also cut down on the number of users who would email one support person individually over and over again instead of getting their request to the rest of the team.

HappyFox is limited in what it can offer (especially the free version) but it does function as a help desk ticketing system very well. Users have a portal to submit tickets, check on progress, and respond to a help desk technicians updates or solutions. Managers can track tickets, view what's left open, and put policies in place that make sure tickets are not forgotten and are assigned the proper priority to get taken care of.

There's not much I can think of regarding HappyFox that I'd consider a "Con". Yes, it has limitations but for the price you pay (unless you use the free version) it's worth every penny no doubt. I'd like to see a large file size limit when responding to tickets though. Often times the responders to tickets like to attach many screenshots or even video files for users to follow along with to product a solution but every now and then it wouldn't attach correctly. Also adding a knowledge base to reference in responses to support tickets would be amazing

Deskside Support Specialist - Teamlead (Canada)
Cabinet d'avocats, 201-500 employés

Strong Ticketing System

Commentaires : I have found Happyfox an exception ticketing system, but, strong customer support. It has greatly increased the efficiency and productivity of our team.

Happyfox sets out what it is meant to do - a strong, automated ticketing system. Happyfox can be quickly setup, has a strong support team, and is constantly working on improvements. Some of the best features of the software include customization of categories (ticket fields, contacts), a sleek and clean UI for administrators, built-in Knowledge Base, automatic ticketing, recurring tickets, ticket threading, and multiple ticket intake (email, widiget, login).

A lot of the newer features are limited to the top tier pricing bracket which means, starting out with the lower level limits the features. It is limited ticketing and providing a knowledge base. Some of the newer features including project management and asset management is a little light, but, definitely improvements on turning Happyfox into a fully fledged ITSM.

Julian
Director (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Outstanding Help desk software at an attractive price

Commentaires : We spent some time a year ago looking at helpdesk software to replace the enormously complicated Kayako that we had been supplied with as part of a system rewrite. We use Magento and have multiple ecommerce stores with multiple sales/support operators. We sell live plants and support issues can sometimes be quite technical at which point staff are involved whose first skills are not with computers and software. Training them on HappyFox was quick and easy to the point where we use it internally as well as in customer facing work. HappyFox is easy to use and full featured and has become such a part of our business that working without it is now inconceivable. In terms of functionality I would put it at being pretty close to Zendesk Enterprise in terms of functionality, but at a fraction of the price. Integration with Magento was a snip and the level of automation available has meant we have fewer support staff dealing with more cases as we grow. All round Happy Fox has been an out and out success with us and on the rare occasions where we have asked for support, it has been quick and effective.

Easy to use, economic, full featured, integrates with Magento

Nothing

Kevin
Head of Operations (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Power User - HAPPY FOX, has allowed us to scale fast!

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I am Head of Operations for an IpaaS company. We used Confluence and Jira but needed a ticketing system. ZenDesk being the one most people pointed to. However, after a lot of analysis, we decided upon Happy Fox - an excellent decision. Ease of use, low cost, scalable packages, solid integrations, and some of the best support we've worked clearly describe Happy Fox. Earlier this year we took on a larger client, requiring us to build out our SLA process - something HF does outstanding with their SLA features and Smart Rules. We then signed up for the HF BI reporting tool which drove it home - allowing us to clearly see in the report how we are doing before problems arise. Lastly, we've recently created branded support pages for key clients with tailored FAQ's and support articles. All throughout, the care of the HF employees is what truly stood out. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] with the BI team was relentlessly helpful and kind - never stopping until we had a resolution. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in Sales was incredibly accommodating and never pushed more products. I cannot say enough about HF other than - sign up!

Ease of use, scalability, price, support, integrations, and tools which make sense.

There is nothing I do not like about Happy Fox.

Joseph
Vice President of Service (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51-200 employés

Game Changer!

Commentaires : Our customers have been longing for an on-line portal to report their own incidents. Not only have we provided that option to our customers with the launch of this tool but members of management are no longer in the dark on items that are lingering. With custom SLA's and breach alerts management can engage themselves before an escalation occurs. The support team is very responsive; I never have to chase the support team down for answers to my questions or challenges and to me this is most important because I in turn am able to keep our customers and staff members informed. At almost the drop of a dime, I am receiving one-on-one support!

Customization and branding options by far have been the most impressive. From the cosmetic features to the ticket fields and report types.

There are some features that I would expect to be standard that are not yet available. For example, having multiple time zones is not an option, customer generated reports are not available, only to staff members. So my staff is required to run those reports for our customers.

Amanda
Sr Mangaer, HR (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 5 001-10 000 employés

HR Help Desk Administrator

We like that it is easy to use. It is rather simple and not overly complicated.

The reporting is very challenging. I wish they had better reporting capabilities. I

IT Lead (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 201-500 employés

HappyFox, The Helpdesk for Humans

Commentaires : We've been using Happyfox for the past three years. It is used to create and track tickets for issues concerning Information Technology, Timesheets and Human Resource problems. We've been extremely happy using this product. The reporting features of this product are an extremely valuable tool and well worth the cost of the software.

Great product, with a simple user interface and powerful customization features. Allows for the building of Knowledge Bases and thorough tracking of all type of issues facing the end user. Will allow the users to open up ticket with their email package,

I've yet to see anything negative about this software.

Deskside Support Specialist - Teamlead (Canada)
Services juridiques, 201-500 employés

"happy" with Happy Fox

With a ton of new features, Happyfox is a step above the rest for ticketing and knowledge bases. Some key features/pros are - Support request from multiple channels. Tiered agent/administrator roles Automation features - auto ticket creation, time spent, canned actions, etc. Great integration options with other software Custom SLA and Reporting tools.

The tool to build out knowledge Base articles is a little lackluster. it can be tedious to build out the KBs. It looks like most future enhancements are also being placed at a higher pay tier.

Rachel
Marketing Project Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501-1 000 employés

HappyFox keeps us organized + efficient!

Commentaires : We use HappyFox primarily to keep the marketing team organized. Our team runs across multiple states and varies from in-club marketing directors to the corporate team. Using HappyFox is helpful because it allows the corporate and in-club teams to efficiently communicate and delegate tasks between the appropriate individuals.

I cannot tell you how nice it is to have ONE platform to assign and delegate tasks! The minute a ticket is created, we are able to assign it to the correct person without things getting lost in the shuffle. Our productivity has greatly increased since launching this platform across our organization's internal team!

This is very petty, but I'm not a huge fan of the interface design. With a name like HappyFox (and the cute fox logo!) I'd expect it to be prettier. Also, I don't like how tickets are created from out of office responders or junk emails. Those are one-off occasions but still annoying.

Lee
É.-U.
Produits alimentaires
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A Simple but elegant HelpDesk Solution

The product is entirely web-based. However, it's still possible to respond to tickets via email. Replies to ticket emails automatically get delivered to the appropriate person. Any number of automatic responses can be set up to streamline self help articles and assign tickets to certain technicians. Round robin auto-assignment ensures that every ticket that hits the help desk has an owner. Categories can be set up to create buckets for different types of problems. Smart Rules are extremely useful and allow various actions to be preformed based on the contents of messages and age of tickets.

Functionality can be lacking, but I haven't found a problem I haven't been able to solve in a more round about way. I do wish more in-depth reporting could be done. What is there, is useful, but I wouldn't mind being able to customize it more.

Racey
IT Manager (É.-U.)

HappyFox has made us happy so far!

Commentaires : Excellent support and needed functionality

We finally needed a helpdesk platform with more features than some of the low cost/free options. Upon reviewing HappyFox, we request a demo which was handled very well. We decided to give it a try and getting it up and running was crazy fast and super easy. Once it was up and running, it was overall very intuitive and the learning curve was tiny. For the questions we've had, HappyFox support has been excellent. Matter of fact, I wish support for all the vendors we deal with was as good as HappyFox support. If you're considering a new service desk platform, I'd recommend at least demo'ing HappyFox. So far we've been very pleased, and between the top quality support and the additional functionality we needed, I would certainly recommend giving HappyFox a try.

The only con I could identify is if you were a huge enterprise with several thousand clients and customers to support and you simply need more functionality and bells and whistles than HappyFox has to offer. I can't say that's really a con though because HappyFox seems to be pointed towards the SMB market. As an SMB, we don't want a hundred different functions we're never going to use.

Alex
Alex
Owner (É.-U.)

Overall good product but with hidden gotchas

Commentaires : We have a place to store tickets. That is it. We are not seeing the full benefits of a good ticketing system because it lacks so many simple features.

Nothing in particular jumps out at us. It is no different than most other products in the same category. It has the same basic features as the big names.

Does not support daylight savings time. In order for your time/date stamps to look right when viewing tickets, every user has to adjust their personal time zone. Since we are Eastern, that meant we had to select Atlantic during DST. Then when it switches back, we need to remember to go in and change it back to EST. No plans from them to address this bug. We disposed of several older SLAs (no tickets ever tripped them). They still show up in the report when you export the SLA data. They show as inactive but why? They were removed and there is no data associated with them. Staff Name tag. This one is rich... on a Notification to the caller (New or Reply), it inserts the name of the agent making the update or writing the ticket. On a notification to staff (New or Reply), it shows the name of the person the notice went to. Why on earth would I need to see my name when it comes to me? It doesn't work in Smart Rules either. It only adds a name when you "Assign" the ticket to someone and it is the assigned to, not the agent writing the update. Support has been great, but the product has so many holes in it, we really can't use it right. We have been using it for 8 months and we are not seeing any cost benefit because we have to spend so much time working around bugs, beating reports into submission, or reviewing tickets to check field values since you can't limit who can enter some data.

Victoria
Customer Support Lead (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

HappyFox Help Desk

Commentaires : I wouldn't choose another help desk software, this one exceeds our needs. I am able to assign other members of our team to tickets and create 'canned responses' to ensure that we are acting as one in our customer service department.

I like most that HappyFox has a very organized user interface. I like that I get updates to my email and through my app so that we can be sure to respond in a timely manner to any customer or possible customer inquiring about our software.

My app logs me out randomly and I have trouble logging back in.

Amenda
Amenda
Brumano (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés

Helpful software

Commentaires : HappyFox offers a customer service support solution and an excellent user interface which is easy to use and intuitive along with its features and configuration options that can help manage both internal and external help desks. HappyFox came as a complete solution for maintaining an easy and customizable knowledge base and ticketing system. There is always a help service available. HappyFox came as an ideal resolution for maintaining a straightforward and customizable knowledge domain and ticketing system. I use it mostly to open and manage our ticket for our customers. This is very easy and simple to use, and our clients are impressed with how easy it is to use and to see their tickets. We have also rolled this out to bigger clients. Email communications are automatically tagged to tickets.The most effective half is that it had all the specified options that we tend to were searching for, has good rules that facilitate work simply. You can set up automated responses, and ticket forms are customizable. Great software and its app is helpful and great.

This is very easy and simple to use set up automated responses is quite easy

Honestly none I can think of.