Avis clients sur Wondershare EdrawMax

par EDrawSoft

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Wondershare EdrawMax

Utilitaire graphique qui simplifie la création de diagrammes et de graphiques d'aspect professionnel.

En savoir plus sur Wondershare EdrawMax

105 avis affichés

Ifeoma O.
Developer
1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/06/2018

"I export my designs and share with non-Edraw max users as a Vector diagram."

Avantages: Edraw max provides all users with a broad spectrum of template which cuts across different fields ,career paths and needs. I am a software engineer and I have been able to leverage Edraw max to create software architectural templates ,mind maps ,mobile and website mockups.
I get to share my software templates and mockups with my team ,which contain developers who are not familiar with Edraw max via a general format like html , .png etc and this enable my colleagues to easily go through my templates without the need for them to install the Edraw max software on their device.
For new users, Edraw max is the most intuitive diagramming tool money can buy out there, not even Microsoft Visio comes close to Edraw ,when it comes to intuitiveness.

Inconvénients: I probably will want to be able to work on mockups and diagrams remotely with my co-developers ,however Edraw Max pro currently hasn't got this feature introduced into the Edraw max software as of now,hopefully they see the need for it in the nearest future.

• Publié le 24/06/2018
Jay A.
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 12/07/2019

"Every picture tells a story"

Commentaires: Financial presentations are pretty boring; not like a new, bright red sports car. The slides I create are colorful and organized. They provide me a way to educate and inform a prospect/client in an easy viewing format. Each financial objective or goal can be laid out simply and attached to any number of products that may help them now or in the future. All colorful, highlighted and structured for easy processing. Much, much better than just spewing a bunch of financial theories and a throwing a lot of numbers at people.

Avantages: Ease of use. Able to create new or modify existing slides for financial presentations quickly and easily.

Inconvénients: I can always use more creative business and financial templates but I have had no major problems with the software.

• Publié le 12/07/2019
Jeff R.
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/05/2020

"I was ripped Off"

Commentaires: Terrible customer support. Terrible licensing works against honest customers. I should be able to reinstall software I purchased.

Avantages: The software has given us no problems. There are many options and all the templates one might want in a business.

Inconvénients: The major con that will keep me from ever dealing with this company again and my recommendation to anyone who asks is to stay away is this. I purchased the software for my business a few years ago. We had to reinstall all our software recently after re-installing Windows. The licensing system prevented us from entering the license to resume using the software. It says we have to disable it on the present system (which was wiped out) to install it again. Their customer service told us there is nothing we can do because it is past some one year period thing. So we have thrown away our money on this software.
We are now using software that does all we need that provides the support that a good company should give.

• Publié le 28/05/2020
Paul M.
Director of Development
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/12/2019

"Files cannot be opened and support is non-existent"

Commentaires: Terrible. What use is editing software that cannot open its own files? And how can we rely on a company that does not provide any support whatsoever? I do not recommend this software or this company.

Avantages: I was impressed with the look and feel of this software and had chosen it to replace Microsoft Visio.

Inconvénients: Any file saved in the .EDDX format cannot be reopened. The several drawings that were created can no longer be accessed to be modified, and messages to Support have been completely ignored. Subsequent emails asking about the status of the support ticket have also been ignored. No reply other than standard automated reply more than 57 hours after initial contact. Novemer 22, 2019 12:00 pm Submitted support ticket showing that any document we attempt to open gets an "Open file failed!" error.
November 24, 2019 9:40 pm: Received automated response asking for information including information already provided.
November 25, 2019 9:30am: Replied with all information
December 4, 2019 9:45am: Emailed again asking the status
December 17, 2019: Emailed again asking the status

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par EDrawSoft le 31/12/2019

Hi Paul McMahon,

We apologize for all the inconvenience it has caused. Would you please send us your email address to nancy@edrawsoft.com? So we can check your emails and follow up on this issue. Thank you.

• Publié le 20/12/2019
Peter V.
Urbanisme et architecture, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 18/12/2019

"Images talk - words dont"

Commentaires: The benefits are in communicating ideas, facts, creating easy platforms where all participants feel invited and empowered to contribute.
That gives me the responsibility to do my utmost to utilize this tool to welcome people in.

Avantages: EDraw is easy to use and provides the possibility to not only organize and structure thinking-processes - but it is an essential tool for communication.
Where words often confuse, conceal or are just too much - pictures, infographics and mindmaps word miracles. I experience this every day with the visuals I create with EDraw.

Inconvénients: Some functionality can be improved - dont know how/whom to report and there do not seem to be updates? I have a life-long subscription but in all those years never seen any new versions coming out.

Rolfe P.
Politique publique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 15/12/2019

"When you don't have time, it needs to be stunning, and simple to use, this does it"

Commentaires: use this every day to make presentations and information easier for others to digest

Avantages: Its simplicity, yes you get all complicated, but if you need it to be simple but effective this is the program for you

Inconvénients: None really its a great price, it does what it says on the box

• Publié le 15/12/2019
David B.
QHSE Manager
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/12/2019

"Re-formatting of QHSE Procedures"

Commentaires: The software enabled me/us to reformat all of our written procedures into flowchart format, fully integrate our Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Procedures, remove 200+ pages from our system manuals and successfully transition/migrate to 3 ISO Standards on 2 Sites. The software satisfied all of our requirements and enabled us to produce very professional system documentation.

Avantages: This software was sourced with the intention of reformatting/replacing all written procedures with flow charts and standardising our Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety system documentation. It was chosen for the ease of document construction and the options available.

Inconvénients: Following 2 years of frequent use, the software has satisfied all of the Company's requirements, no Cons to report.

• Publié le 19/12/2019
John M.
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 06/12/2019

"Initial Impressions of EDraw Max"

Commentaires: Quite a positive experience, especially the improvements made from previous versions. Very pleased. Price is right at $199.00 for perpetual license for 2 computers. Much better deal than Smartdraw and Visio.

Avantages: Breathtaking array of stencils, templates, objects and command of the workspace. Much imporved from previous versions that I've used.

Inconvénients: Maybe a nit, but when trying to move text box that is embedded within a, say, rectangle or line is not straightforward or intuitive; improvement here is warranted. Other than that, I've experienced few negative issues with this new version. As I create more and more equipment system block diagrams and light electrical schematics, I will opine further.

• Publié le 06/12/2019
Igor M.
Engineer
Télécommunications, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 21/12/2019

"The most amazing product I have ever used"

Commentaires: I am a novice in this product, but I use it for preparing the:
- Mind Maps. The feature I like the most and from this feature, I felt in love with Edraw Max.
- The UML diagrams. Here it is also perfect. I don't know what kind of feature can be added. It is very intuitive, user-friendly and useful.
- Presentation slides (ppt/pdf). For me, it is the most comfortable and professional in creation slides (goodbye PowerPoint).
- I also use it in creation the Network Diagrams (goodbye Visio). A lot of templates allow me to create any diagram I need.
But if you check what else it can do for you, you will find, that it can do almost everything you need in your everyday life at work and even at home. It is possible to create a home plan, a garden design... It is even possible to create funny pictures with a child. Just try to see what is inside this box. I sincerely love this product and recommend it!!

Avantages: It is intuitive, user-friendly and allows to create amazing things.
You receive everything you need just from one box!

Inconvénients: Believe me or not, but I have never been disappointed with this software. It is really great!

• Publié le 21/12/2019
Simone R.
Project Engineer
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 10/12/2019

"Good software"

Commentaires: I can create organization chart (company or project wise), prepare project flowchart, failure analysis and many more things

Avantages: Ease of use, graphic is very good, it allows to create good chart in just a few clicks

Inconvénients: When I double click on a shape, the screen zooms to a fixed ratio. Sometimes arrows don't connect correctly

• Publié le 10/12/2019
Kevin L.
VP Marketing & Product Management
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/12/2019

"Affordable and Flexible - I use EDM weekly for "visioneering" my projects"

Commentaires: I've used EDM for years - probably 5-7 years - as my default "diagramming" software for workflows, process diagrams, wireframes, UX planning, UI prototyping, etc. I have the full Adobe Creative Cloud suite, access to Visual Studio, and a pro-subscription to UXPin. But 90% of the time, I turn to EDM over any of those other packages for information diagramming. It's just a really good piece of "visioneering" software.

Avantages: What I like MOST about EDM is the price and flexibility of use. I can quickly and easily produce just about any "visualization" I need for software development, product management, documentation, marketing support, etc. Having all the infographic templates as starters is really impressive and helpful, but for my particular purposes, I create original diagrams most of the time.

Inconvénients: What I like LEAST about EDM is the fact that the user interface is about 10% UN-aligned with standard UI/UX interaction by American users. (maybe it's standard for other countries?) This means you'll be bopping along and attempt a common keyboard-shortcut or key-click combination out of habit, and it will NOT do what you expect. In fact it will do something very different than what you expect, or nothing at all. That's frustrating and makes the process of creation feel clunky each time it happens.

Chaya W.
Trainee Software Engineer
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 24/01/2019

"EDraw - All the kinds of diagrams from one software"

Commentaires: One of the best tools to draw diagrams in a effective way. There are many versions and types of diagrams available in one software .This makes the product famous among the users as they can crate any type of diagram they want using this one software product.

Avantages: Easy to draw any type of diagram .There is a wide variety of diagram structures to choose. What ever the type of diagram user needs users can draw them using this software easily .Different types of diagrams are provided in e draw.
Most of the diagram drawing tools are online tools. E draw has a offline version which helps the users to work on the software when there is no network connection.
Users can stop the task performing in the model and save the progress and restart in another day from the point that was stopped. As there is a offline version it is easy to access the saved copy of the diagram.
Easy to make large and complex diagrams with the features provided. Users can save the created diagram in any file type (png,pdf,csv)

Inconvénients: Only a trial version is free. Only limited number of diagrams can be drawn in the trail version. Once five diagrams were created using the software it does not allow to create anymore diagrams unless the user makes a payment and buy advanced version of e draw.
Once the diagram made in trial version is saved the water mark of e draw is printed in the saved copy. The watermark is printed in all the versions(png,pfd ,csv).It is really inconvenient to use such a copy in documentation.

• Publié le 24/01/2019
Abimbola K.
Customer Support Agent
Divertissement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 10/06/2018

"Everyone has a purpose Edraw max can serve."

Avantages: Edraw max should be everyones diagramming friend. I learnt to use Edraw max in just a matter of days and majorly via "trial and error" ,although the short one word description on every diagram describing what they are used for ,was very helpful.
Over the years Edraw max has served multiple purposes for me ,both in my professional life and outside my professional life. I have used Edraw max for office efficiency diagrams like Flowcharts , mindmaps,charts and graphs ,and also as a graphic design tool for infographic ,flyers ,business cards ,prsentations etc In all ,Edraw max has a use case in everyones life ,I will think.

Inconvénients: I will like to be able to backup my diagrams in the cloud in real time. This will greatly reduce the likelihood for me to lose my important diagrams if they get infected on my computer or if I somewhat forget to save them.

• Publié le 10/06/2018
Stephen whitmore W.
Professor and Director, Propulsion Research Lab
Recherche, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 18/12/2019

"Edraw for Academic Design Projects, and Research Activities"

Commentaires: We use Edraw for both academic and research activities. Students in our senior design classes find e-draw to be the best overall and allows simple line drawings for P&ID or electrical schematics to be quickly and accurately generated.

Avantages: The software is simple, intuitive, accurate, and has sufficient capabilities for our purposes. It works much more efficiently than the major CAD programs which are not intended for top-level design schematics.

Inconvénients: The "perpetual" License expires after three years. According to Merriam Webster --> Definition of perpetual. 1a : continuing forever : everlasting perpetual motion. b(1) : valid for all time a perpetual right. (2) : holding something (such as an office) for life or for an unlimited time. This is disingenuous marketing. We recently had a license expire during a critical time, and had to jump through a lot of unnecessary hoops to get the license restored.

Fermineduar Q.
Wireless Internet Service Provider (WISP)
Internet, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/01/2018

"Excellent tool for diagramming, documentation and creation of plans and maps of all kinds"

Commentaires: It gave me excellent results in the university since I could create complex digramas easily and in a short time.
In the work it has allowed me to document the networks of the company and of different customer facilities in an easy and fast way with professional quality.

Avantages: * It allows to do from flow diagrams to mental maps, architecture maps, network diagrams or route maps such as how to get to the airport.
*It has a variety of libraries in terms of character maps, images and icons.
*Super intuitive and easy to use interface.
*Unlike other programs of digramacion, it allows to export the created files to the most common formats and used by offimatic suits in the market.
*Easy to print and export de files
*It is excellent for the creation of mental maps and project documentation.
*has multiple templates and predesigned elements to include in maps.
* It supports all kinds of content, it has keyboard shortcuts.

Inconvénients: *It would be excellent if such a useful tool could be used from mac or Linux computers.
*sometimes it behaves a little unstable with windows 7, the rest is excellent

• Publié le 25/01/2018
Bukola S.
Data scientist
51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/05/2018

"Best Diagramming tool out there."

Avantages: Edraw max has an intuitive user interface , which is the reason why new users to Edraw max in my organization are able to pick up the workings of this solution in a short time.
Edraw max provides it users with a template library which comprises of virtually all forms of maps a user may need Edraw max for. Ranging from process maps to mind maps ,uml diagrams , process maps etc These maps are customizable ,thus making it easy for a user to re-modify them for any purpose,as against creating maps from scratch.

Inconvénients: Edraw max is not cloud based, therefore I must always have access to my personal computer to make use of this solution.

• Publié le 09/05/2018
Yeni O.
Product Engineer
Logiciels
  • Publié le 25/02/2018

"My design pal."

Avantages: Edraw max practically replaces the need for a pen and paper in the design process for me.With this program ,I create skeletal and architectural maps for my software designs. I love its export qualities ,allowing me access my work in multiple formats ; this is especially useful if I need to forward my work to third parties,who may not use Edraw max.
Its ease of use is also a first in the design industry. Lastly,I love how multi -facet this program is, ensuring it is useful in major industries from software engineering, fashion ,architecture , business management etc

Inconvénients: Edraw max currently doesn't integrate with any other program I know of,in the design industry which is a rare occurrence these days.As I usually match multiple tools together to attain the best.

• Publié le 25/02/2018
Mark B.
BMOC
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 31/05/2019

"Best Drawing Software"

Commentaires: I've used Edraw for approximately 2 years in designing science and math content.

Avantages: I was looking for a Paint-like program but with more features than Paint when I discovered Edraw. The learning curve is just right, not too steep, and yet always learning about new features with this program. I design content for science and math and Edraw is indispensable. Very quick return on the investment.

Inconvénients: One thing I would advocate for in future versions of the software is an erase tool such as what Paint has and the ability to make global settings. Even with these minor shortcomings I would have a difficult time doing my job without Edraw.

• Publié le 31/05/2019
Shanaya M.
Electrical Engineer
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 13/04/2019

"EDraw max review"

Commentaires: EDraw Max is a good tool for electrical engineers allowing me to draw various designs and flowcharts and graphs.

Avantages: It allows you to draw any kind of diagram according to your need and also there are many diagrams and templated available here. User can save their data at any point and can also access to it anytime anywhere.

Inconvénients: First I decided to took the trial version, which offers the limited number of functions and diagrams at a time. So they should give full access to the features so that user can know it better.

• Publié le 13/04/2019
Oscar L.
Mejora del Trabajo
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/12/2019

"Improve my creative process"

Commentaires: For many years I want to buy a lifetime license from Edraw Max, I finally did it in 2017 and I am very happy to have done it, I use it on a PC and Mac, it is fantastic, it helps me unlock my creativity when ideas do not arise easily. It is impressive how much it facilitates my work as a manufacturing plant advisor, it is one of the few tools that add value from the first moment. I use it a lot in mind maps, floor drawings, business presentations and value chain analysis.

Avantages: - Very good graphic design, nice and enthusiastic.
- Many templates for immediate use or as a reference to create new ones.
- Specific templates by type of company or industry.

Inconvénients: - In Windows after 20 minutes or more, the figures freeze and I must move the mouse to release them, traces or tracks remain.
- The startup takes longer than other applications for the same purpose.
- The quality when exporating to pdf or photography does not finish convincing me.

• Publié le 17/12/2019
Lanre A.
Animator
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 11/01/2018

"Multi-purpose quality."

Avantages: I use this software to bring mental mockup ideas into sketch and illustration without the need of a pencil and paper. However , the love triangle for me is the fact this tool can be used for way more. My mum uses this tool to design mockup fashion apparels and my dad uses this for designing basic architectural sketches. It is a family software for me.

Inconvénients: I wish Edraw max would allow for integration with other software ; particularly a tool like Adobe in-vision.

• Publié le 11/01/2018
Oyinlola H.
Community Manager
Internet
  • Publié le 04/03/2018

"Makes it easy to understand process mapping basics."

Avantages: Edraw max has a short learning curve,coupled with self-explanatory illustration symbols which makes it easy for new users to understand the basics ,when it comes to process mapping.
I love the template library ,which basically covers every area one can think about from wireframes,mobile app interfaces,mind maps,org charts ,strategy maps etc
Lastly,it is a multi use design software ,with use cases across different industries.

Inconvénients: Edraw max is desktop based,thus I am restricted to accessing it from just a single device.Will be great to have a cloud based version of this program released soon.

• Publié le 04/03/2018
Winifred U.
Product Engineer
  • Publié le 31/01/2018

"Multiple use case."

Avantages: Intuitive user interface and a large template library for most diagramming types. This has also got a large usecase purpose from process mapping,org charts,wireframes,fashion and tile designs,uml diagramming etc

Inconvénients: It has no support system like official online guide articles or videos.I practically learnt to use this tool via trial and error.Though must admit the interface is easy to understand

• Publié le 31/01/2018
Jonathan G.
Ingeniero técnico
Génie civil, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 18/12/2018

"Multipurpose "

Avantages: Edraw max has an intuitive user interface, so that help me to create complex diagrams easily and in a short time. It can be used in your work like making documents for the company and different customer facilities in an easy and fast way with professional quality. Also, I used for personal proposes like making Christmas greeting, birthday and wedding cards, i.e. it is multipurpose if you wanted it. Finally, another advantage is compatible with different file types like PDF, WORD, PPT, and JPEG AND HTML.

Inconvénients: I will suggest that it needs to add some cloud service like Google Drive,Dropbox or any other cloud storage platform, because the only way to modify your files is using your own computer

• Publié le 18/12/2018
Abiola A.
Analyst
Biens de consommation
  • Publié le 05/01/2018

"Best protyping tool I have used."

Avantages: Easy to understand user interface which makes it easy for new comers to prototyping and process maps create process maps and mockups very easily.Thanks to the user interface ,which comes with short descriptions for all of the icons.
Also gives me the ability to export my mockups,sketches and maps into over 6+ formats.

Inconvénients: I wish this tool will allow me work collaboratively with my colleagues at work. Such feature is currently unavailable with this software.

• Publié le 05/01/2018