Every picture tells a story

Publié le 12/07/2019
Jay A.
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Financial presentations are pretty boring; not like a new, bright red sports car. The slides I create are colorful and organized. They provide me a way to educate and inform a prospect/client in an easy viewing format. Each financial objective or goal can be laid out simply and attached to any number of products that may help them now or in the future. All colorful, highlighted and structured for easy processing. Much, much better than just spewing a bunch of financial theories and a throwing a lot of numbers at people.

Avantages: Ease of use. Able to create new or modify existing slides for financial presentations quickly and easily.

Inconvénients: I can always use more creative business and financial templates but I have had no major problems with the software.

I export my designs and share with non-Edraw max users as a Vector diagram.

Publié le 24/06/2018
Ifeoma O.
Developer
1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Edraw max provides all users with a broad spectrum of template which cuts across different fields ,career paths and needs. I am a software engineer and I have been able to leverage Edraw max to create software architectural templates ,mind maps ,mobile and website mockups.
I get to share my software templates and mockups with my team ,which contain developers who are not familiar with Edraw max via a general format like html , .png etc and this enable my colleagues to easily go through my templates without the need for them to install the Edraw max software on their device.
For new users, Edraw max is the most intuitive diagramming tool money can buy out there, not even Microsoft Visio comes close to Edraw ,when it comes to intuitiveness.

Inconvénients: I probably will want to be able to work on mockups and diagrams remotely with my co-developers ,however Edraw Max pro currently hasn't got this feature introduced into the Edraw max software as of now,hopefully they see the need for it in the nearest future.

EDraw - All the kinds of diagrams from one software

Publié le 24/01/2019
Chaya W.
Trainee Software Engineer
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: One of the best tools to draw diagrams in a effective way. There are many versions and types of diagrams available in one software .This makes the product famous among the users as they can crate any type of diagram they want using this one software product.

Avantages: Easy to draw any type of diagram .There is a wide variety of diagram structures to choose. What ever the type of diagram user needs users can draw them using this software easily .Different types of diagrams are provided in e draw.
Most of the diagram drawing tools are online tools. E draw has a offline version which helps the users to work on the software when there is no network connection.
Users can stop the task performing in the model and save the progress and restart in another day from the point that was stopped. As there is a offline version it is easy to access the saved copy of the diagram.
Easy to make large and complex diagrams with the features provided. Users can save the created diagram in any file type (png,pdf,csv)

Inconvénients: Only a trial version is free. Only limited number of diagrams can be drawn in the trail version. Once five diagrams were created using the software it does not allow to create anymore diagrams unless the user makes a payment and buy advanced version of e draw.
Once the diagram made in trial version is saved the water mark of e draw is printed in the saved copy. The watermark is printed in all the versions(png,pfd ,csv).It is really inconvenient to use such a copy in documentation.

Everyone has a purpose Edraw max can serve.

Publié le 10/06/2018
Abimbola K.
Customer Support Agent
Divertissement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Edraw max should be everyones diagramming friend. I learnt to use Edraw max in just a matter of days and majorly via "trial and error" ,although the short one word description on every diagram describing what they are used for ,was very helpful.
Over the years Edraw max has served multiple purposes for me ,both in my professional life and outside my professional life. I have used Edraw max for office efficiency diagrams like Flowcharts , mindmaps,charts and graphs ,and also as a graphic design tool for infographic ,flyers ,business cards ,prsentations etc In all ,Edraw max has a use case in everyones life ,I will think.

Inconvénients: I will like to be able to backup my diagrams in the cloud in real time. This will greatly reduce the likelihood for me to lose my important diagrams if they get infected on my computer or if I somewhat forget to save them.

Excellent tool for diagramming, documentation and creation of plans and maps of all kinds

Publié le 25/01/2018
Fermineduar Q.
Wireless Internet Service Provider (WISP)
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It gave me excellent results in the university since I could create complex digramas easily and in a short time.
In the work it has allowed me to document the networks of the company and of different customer facilities in an easy and fast way with professional quality.

Avantages: * It allows to do from flow diagrams to mental maps, architecture maps, network diagrams or route maps such as how to get to the airport.
*It has a variety of libraries in terms of character maps, images and icons.
*Super intuitive and easy to use interface.
*Unlike other programs of digramacion, it allows to export the created files to the most common formats and used by offimatic suits in the market.
*Easy to print and export de files
*It is excellent for the creation of mental maps and project documentation.
*has multiple templates and predesigned elements to include in maps.
* It supports all kinds of content, it has keyboard shortcuts.

Inconvénients: *It would be excellent if such a useful tool could be used from mac or Linux computers.
*sometimes it behaves a little unstable with windows 7, the rest is excellent

Best Diagramming tool out there.

Publié le 09/05/2018
Bukola S.
Data scientist
51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Edraw max has an intuitive user interface , which is the reason why new users to Edraw max in my organization are able to pick up the workings of this solution in a short time.
Edraw max provides it users with a template library which comprises of virtually all forms of maps a user may need Edraw max for. Ranging from process maps to mind maps ,uml diagrams , process maps etc These maps are customizable ,thus making it easy for a user to re-modify them for any purpose,as against creating maps from scratch.

Inconvénients: Edraw max is not cloud based, therefore I must always have access to my personal computer to make use of this solution.

My design pal.

Publié le 25/02/2018
Yeni O.
Product Engineer
Logiciels
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Edraw max practically replaces the need for a pen and paper in the design process for me.With this program ,I create skeletal and architectural maps for my software designs. I love its export qualities ,allowing me access my work in multiple formats ; this is especially useful if I need to forward my work to third parties,who may not use Edraw max.
Its ease of use is also a first in the design industry. Lastly,I love how multi -facet this program is, ensuring it is useful in major industries from software engineering, fashion ,architecture , business management etc

Inconvénients: Edraw max currently doesn't integrate with any other program I know of,in the design industry which is a rare occurrence these days.As I usually match multiple tools together to attain the best.

Best Drawing Software

Publié le 31/05/2019
Mark B.
BMOC
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've used Edraw for approximately 2 years in designing science and math content.

Avantages: I was looking for a Paint-like program but with more features than Paint when I discovered Edraw. The learning curve is just right, not too steep, and yet always learning about new features with this program. I design content for science and math and Edraw is indispensable. Very quick return on the investment.

Inconvénients: One thing I would advocate for in future versions of the software is an erase tool such as what Paint has and the ability to make global settings. Even with these minor shortcomings I would have a difficult time doing my job without Edraw.

EDraw max review

Publié le 13/04/2019
Shanaya M.
Electrical Engineer
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: EDraw Max is a good tool for electrical engineers allowing me to draw various designs and flowcharts and graphs.

Avantages: It allows you to draw any kind of diagram according to your need and also there are many diagrams and templated available here. User can save their data at any point and can also access to it anytime anywhere.

Inconvénients: First I decided to took the trial version, which offers the limited number of functions and diagrams at a time. So they should give full access to the features so that user can know it better.

Multi-purpose quality.

Publié le 11/01/2018
Lanre A.
Animator
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I use this software to bring mental mockup ideas into sketch and illustration without the need of a pencil and paper. However , the love triangle for me is the fact this tool can be used for way more. My mum uses this tool to design mockup fashion apparels and my dad uses this for designing basic architectural sketches. It is a family software for me.

Inconvénients: I wish Edraw max would allow for integration with other software ; particularly a tool like Adobe in-vision.

Makes it easy to understand process mapping basics.

Publié le 04/03/2018
Oyinlola H.
Community Manager
Internet
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Edraw max has a short learning curve,coupled with self-explanatory illustration symbols which makes it easy for new users to understand the basics ,when it comes to process mapping.
I love the template library ,which basically covers every area one can think about from wireframes,mobile app interfaces,mind maps,org charts ,strategy maps etc
Lastly,it is a multi use design software ,with use cases across different industries.

Inconvénients: Edraw max is desktop based,thus I am restricted to accessing it from just a single device.Will be great to have a cloud based version of this program released soon.

Initial Impressions of EDraw Max

Publié le 06/12/2019
John M.
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Quite a positive experience, especially the improvements made from previous versions. Very pleased. Price is right at $199.00 for perpetual license for 2 computers. Much better deal than Smartdraw and Visio.

Avantages: Breathtaking array of stencils, templates, objects and command of the workspace. Much imporved from previous versions that I've used.

Inconvénients: Maybe a nit, but when trying to move text box that is embedded within a, say, rectangle or line is not straightforward or intuitive; improvement here is warranted. Other than that, I've experienced few negative issues with this new version. As I create more and more equipment system block diagrams and light electrical schematics, I will opine further.

Multiple use case.

Publié le 31/01/2018
Winifred U.
Product Engineer
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Intuitive user interface and a large template library for most diagramming types. This has also got a large usecase purpose from process mapping,org charts,wireframes,fashion and tile designs,uml diagramming etc

Inconvénients: It has no support system like official online guide articles or videos.I practically learnt to use this tool via trial and error.Though must admit the interface is easy to understand

Multipurpose

Publié le 18/12/2018
Jonathan G.
Ingeniero técnico
Génie civil, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Edraw max has an intuitive user interface, so that help me to create complex diagrams easily and in a short time. It can be used in your work like making documents for the company and different customer facilities in an easy and fast way with professional quality. Also, I used for personal proposes like making Christmas greeting, birthday and wedding cards, i.e. it is multipurpose if you wanted it. Finally, another advantage is compatible with different file types like PDF, WORD, PPT, and JPEG AND HTML.

Inconvénients: I will suggest that it needs to add some cloud service like Google Drive,Dropbox or any other cloud storage platform, because the only way to modify your files is using your own computer

Best protyping tool I have used.

Publié le 05/01/2018
Abiola A.
Analyst
Biens de consommation
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to understand user interface which makes it easy for new comers to prototyping and process maps create process maps and mockups very easily.Thanks to the user interface ,which comes with short descriptions for all of the icons.
Also gives me the ability to export my mockups,sketches and maps into over 6+ formats.

Inconvénients: I wish this tool will allow me work collaboratively with my colleagues at work. Such feature is currently unavailable with this software.

I love you Edraw!

Publié le 18/06/2019
Steve L.
Diplomat
Mode alternatif de résolution des conflits, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The Edraw experience is one of the best I have experienced in a software made for professionals in project management and in the management field generally, which is generally user friendly, features built for the busy end user and overall translates into value for money. I love Edraw max and I intend to marry it for life!

Avantages: Easy to use
Well designed for for user in mind.
Value for money
Good customer service
The product is excellent!

Inconvénients: Need ability to convert into various formats and used more in project management.

Mind mapping and diagram software that can make nice presentations

Publié le 21/09/2017
Edo M.
Business owner
Biotechnologie, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm using it as add-on with my office suite. User interface is fantastic and well known, options are always visible and accessible. User experience is at same level as Office user.
Used for diagrams, mind mapping, floor planing, info-graphic and slide design.

Avantages: This software have user interface that is very similar to Office applications , so similar that someone can make a mistake about it. Also, that means that user interface is well known and every Office user can start using this software immediately. There are plenty of options for everyone needs. Rarely good software for making business presentations.

Inconvénients: "Export to graphic format" is without options that are needed for available formats (as size, color depth and similar).

EDraw Max will improve your system designing skills for sure.

Publié le 04/09/2018
Jayathi R.
Engineer
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Last couple of years I have used this designing tool to draw my business diagrams. Actually it's very easy to use. It doesn't matter if your new to designing diagrams, this tool will helps you to develop your skills. Also you don't need to sketch diagrams on papers or boards. It will eat up your valuable time. If you're using 'EDraw Max', you can save your time and effort. Normally I'm working with DFD's, Flow charts, System diagrams, Network diagrams and other main charts.

Inconvénients: There are no any cons to mention because it helped me lot to complete my works. Highly recommended for anyone.

Say 'bye bye' to diagramming papers.

Publié le 21/09/2018
Hasitha G.
Software Engineer Internship
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Now i can draw various types of diagrams with 'less effort and better quality'.
It comes with wonderful user interface.
I used to draw diagrams in papers. But when i found this amazing tool it improved my skills to a whole new level. Now i can draw complex diagrams easily.
It comes with more than 200 diagrams types.
Most of the times, i'm using this tool to draw use-case diagrams, flowcharts, Data flow diagrams.

Inconvénients: I don't have any cons to tell because it works perfectly in all devices. Powerful application.

Best designer program

Publié le 08/09/2017
Yasir R.
NOC Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's help me designing my network and layout in multiple formats.

Avantages: The easy way you can drag and drop items to design your diagram, most items needed available and you can design on whatever field you need. I used this for most than 5 years and very comfort with it and never leave it!

Inconvénients: There is nothing I dislike, I think we can advice for some improvements like designing the icons you like in the method Edraw work, I think if you can customize and design the icon to fit your diagram will be beautiful. Otherwise everything looks perfect!

Excellent Product

Publié le 08/08/2019
Kevin Y.
Student
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 001+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Excellent Product and easy to use features!

Inconvénients: A little pricey and interface could use some improvement

i use it to draw the network in my work

Publié le 31/01/2018
Alejandro M.
support analyst
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: -It have the cisco devices.
-Many options for draw: maps, figure, networks, is awesome.
-It have more options than visio.
-It's easier to use than visio.
-It have many tools.

Inconvénients: -The price, to many expensive, but is a good tool.
-It is not as well known as visio.
-I use w7 in my work, and is not stable.

Versatile and expansive desktop app

Publié le 16/12/2018
Yisrael S.
Digital Marketing Manager
Télécommunications, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Highly recommended. Use it to draw quick website wireframes, decision tree analysis, etc for presentations

Avantages: - the examples and templates
- easy to use. Don't have to be a designer or tech whiz
- good ui
- has most diagrams and charts needed
- easy export to different media types
- easy to create a flow and edit shapes for flow logic and design
- very customisable

Inconvénients: - not cloud
- the latest version did have some of the tenplates i had enjoyed in the previous version

A must have tool

Publié le 05/03/2019
Nada G.
Student
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Saving time by having a set of tools and models options all gathered in one easy to use software, it's like heaven for an engineer!

Avantages: As a computer engineer , I face so many situations that I have to visualise using different models
- Edraw max provides a great collection of models represented in a good quality
- A set of different categories that concern multiple disciplines
- A graphic representation of a good quality
- very easy to use and a great user interface

Inconvénients: Sometimes, it gets very annoying when it comes to modeling a database, the partial relations are not flexible, which causes distortion when dragging and moving entities.
The work space is small, don't know how to make it larger

One of the best features of EDraw Max is how I can be able to design anything from wirefraes.

Publié le 10/05/2018
Esther N.
Data Entry Clerk
Internet, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has made it easier to implement my ideas into map format .

Avantages: EDraw Max has map templates which are large which enables me to have as many sample templates as possible I intend to create.

Inconvénients: After I installed EDraw Max on my laptop of 1gb was unstable and caused some lagging on my machine.Apart from that EDraw Max is a great software for designs.