Avis clients sur Arcoro

En savoir plus sur Arcoro

Modular HR management solutions providing over 10,000 high-compliance companies with an easier way to grow and manage their workforce.

En savoir plus sur Arcoro

Price point, but now wish we spent a little more to have a working platform and support.

Arcoro - Notes

3,8
3,7

Arcoro a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 100 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Arcoro ?

Bridget
Bridget
Human Resource and Recruitment Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 501-1 000 employés

I have had a very positive experience, and always have all question and concerns handled quickly.

Commentaires : This software greatly improved the efficiency of our Recruitment and Onboarding processes, allowed a more universal experience among our multiple divisions. Improved organization, follow through and communication between candidates and hiring managers.

Ease of use, ability to format and customize for my specific needs, outstanding customer support and constant updates based on customer feedback.

I don't have any true complaints. A few processes feel a bit cumbersome and could be made more streamlined. I would like to see an app rolled out in the near future, as it is not always the easiest to do tasks within the system from a mobile device.

Jeremy
General Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés

BIRD DOG IS AN AWESOME RECRUITING SOFTWARE

Commentaires : Overall we have loved the partnership with Birddog.

Bird Dog is a great software for gathering resumes and candidates that meet the criteria we are looking for. The software is very user friendly and has ease of access to the admin to create other users on that account for the different hiring departments. The postings also fully integrate with our Website Careers page.

Would love to have the software integrate with our CRM so that once a candidate is hired they can be added seamlessly to our system.

Dee
HR Director (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés

Feels like the programmers are reassigned constantly

2,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Honestly, the system is good in theory. So many options that were abandoned at 80% for something else to built out. While I'm not a fan of difficult, it can be managed fine if the system works right. But we spent too much time building out work arounds. Entire HR meetings were dedicated to dealing with system issues vs. HR strategy. It got to the point my team started shopping systems and presenting me other options to check out. Arcoro is a pseudo enterprise system, trying to be an enterprise system, and being selected due to perceived flexibility. They would do better to just abandon a few modules, and just focus on 3 or 4 key elements and make those super robust and intuitive, then slowly add back features and make sure they work well before getting caught up in the shiny new trendy things. There are a ton of features, but very few of them are easy to use. We've since switched. I kinda feel like the engineers have previously worked on ERPs that were specific to manufacturing, as some of the nuances required similar steps for product loading, building and sales. However, HR people are not ERP Managers, and generally do not come with that type of mindset or skill set since our nature is largely policy, people, management, and engagement.

The sales team is actually a pretty awesome group of people, as are the people who handle training.

Honestly, for a company with about 150 employees, we had to have a full time administrator handle the HCM. This is not normal for a midsized company. We were never able to really set a program and forget about it, it was constant baby sitting. There would be reports that would run, when it finally loaded it would be empty. We'd call to find out what is up and they'd say "oh, that report hasn't been built out yet." That report would be smack in the middle of runnable reports, and Arcoro had no intention of hiding or making note of which reports are "coming soon." System loading between the three systems (the LMS and Performance pieces weren't even listed in this review as an option to talk about) was not smooth. We were told it would take one day to load, turns out it could take 3 days. So, when trouble shooting issues, it wasn't just finding what was wrong, it could take three days to ensure it didn't load, but the software wouldn't tell us where the critical error was. Report running wasn't easy, making reports was almost impossible. Every part of the system felt like we had to crack a safe by listening to the dial for the right thing to push before we chose the next option.

Slam
Design (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés

Does the Job It's supposed to do

Commentaires : It seemed to do the job just fine, I felt like the overall user experience was good. I think the aesthetics of the website could have used some work, or an update at least.

Good program for managing company announcements, and personal goals

Every year when filling out my annual review, I would get automatically logged out, thus losing about an hour of work! I'm sure this is a security feature, but a warning alert would have been very nice. Because these reviews were done annually, I never remembered about the auto logout feature, so just about every year it happened. Very frustrating.

Timothy
HR Director (É.-U.)
Construction, 201-500 employés

Arcoro - Moving from paper to electronic has never been easier.

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : The relationship with Arcoro has been outstanding. Everyone from sales through Customer Service has been FANTASTIC. They have always been courteous and prompt whenever we have questions. I am one happy user!

To have a system that offers all the features and benefits for the price is one of the strengths of Arcoro. The software is extremely intuitive and easy for anyone to use. We have paid for the system with the paper we are not using alone.

Is it possible to be in love with a product and not have one thing to complain about? Try Arcoro for yourself and you will see why I do not see or have complaints about this package.

Katherine
Business administrator (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Okay product but horrible customer service.

1,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : The customer service and support just makes this company downright terrible. If you could get help in a timely manner it would be decent. However, we have had the same issues occur time and time again and it still takes weeks to get a resolution.

The applicant tracking software is the only good portion of the software.

Absolutely the worst HR software company out there. We have been utilizing arcoro for a little over two years now. In that time frame we have had countless issues with the software and it takes well over a month to get most issues resolved. The customer support it terrible and when you try to take the concerns to their supervisors, you just get met with more frustrations. We have a designated account rep who cannot help with anything and is out of the office most of the time. I would not recommend this software especially for the cost as well. Many other great options out there.

Debby
Debby
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Using BirdDogHR as our primary ATS resource has saved us time and money!

It's easy to navigate throughout the site and it's well organized. The tools are very useful and user friendly.

We've had a problem with applicants that apply through Indeed Mobile; their resumes and attachments are not always coming through. If it wasn't a known fact, then some applicants would be overlooked because they "didn't" attach their resume. However, I contact each applicant that has experience for the position they're applying for and ask them to email it to me. Then, once I get their email, I upload it for them. Doing this takes too much time; I've reported it to our account managers and they tell me its a Indeed thing.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your comments. As you mentioned this is an "Indeed thing" so unfortunately we don't have control over it but we will continue to work with Indeed to get a resolution.

Chief Financial Officer (É.-U.)

Infinity HR

Commentaires : Our representatives did their best. They were responsive and as helpful as they could be, but there were limitations to the software as previously described.

Infinity tries to be an all in one HR suite. It does have several nice features available: tracking of PTO, electronic benefit elections, storing of policies, pay data.

We were told that Infinity could integrate with Sage 300CRE. It sort of integrates, but not all features. There were issues with rounding of pennies and benefit caps not being able to be set. We wanted to be able to have employees do self evaluations that were then reviewed by supervisors, but we don't seem to be able to do this either. Also, every time we change benefit providers we must pay to have EFT re-scheduled.

Carolina
Carolina
Supervisor (Venezuela)

Effective organization to potential and contracted employees.

Commentaires : With this system I have automated every step of the life cycle of employees with the ease of which is an integrated, cloud-based system.

What I like about BirdDogHR is offering me a variety of features and services to streamline the tracking of applicants and monitoring performance, and foster collaboration and participation of employees.

The downside of this software is that it does not include the module where you can plan an employee compensation.

Sheila
Sheila
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 51-200 employés

BirdDog's sales, training and customer service are top-notch;

The software has made marketing our agency much more effective from a recruiting perspective. The experience of the recruiter, hiring managers and most importantly, the candidates, has been extremely satisfactory.

I'd like to see more flexibility and robustness in the reporting functionality of the software. The out-of-the box reports aren't that useful for my needs and I'd like to be able to customize reports without having to download to Excel and manipulate data in that way.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your comments. We have forwarded them to the product management team to review as they are looking at the roadmap.

Christopher
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Review your contract

Commentaires : Frustrated in support; frustrated in using the Applicant tracking service. Not as easy it was described / sold to. Candidates uploading their resume did not work for them. May be better for a higher skilled positions, but not good for lower skilled workers. Our Account manager did not follow up after product was sold. We only heard from account rep, when he tried to upsell Learning Management Software platform.

We thought that the software was going to help us on board folks.

You need to have a dedicated person to run and or take of HR. If you are a smaller company and wear many hats, it is not user friendly. You will not hear from them until after your account renews on automatic renewal. They refuse to let you out of contract; and will put you into collections, regardless that we paid for the software upfront for the entire. Required to pay for software upfront. We do not use the software. and do not recommend,

Karen
HR Consultant (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

Huge Timesaver!

Commentaires : I'm getting qualified applicants for all of my jobs. BirdDogHR makes me look good!

Very intuitive ATS that allows me to post to multiple job boards at once.

I primarily use the Applicant Tracking System, so I'm not familiar with the functions.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Karen, Thank you for taking the time to leave BirdDogHR a review. We are so happy to hear that you are having a great experience with the BirdDogHR ATS. We appreciate your business and look forward to more success to come!

donna
HR Manager (É.-U.)

good experience

Commentaires : good record keeping of appicants

Good record keeping- good customer service on phone- Good response time from our account manager- conference was also helpful.

There is no offer letter available online for new applicants and this is a very important feature which I know is being worked on.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your review. Offer letters are now available so your account manager will reach out to you to tell you more.

Tami
HR Recruiting Coordinator (É.-U.)

Great customer service

We have walked step-by-step with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] setting up and implementing the system. We are impressed with her professionalism and explaining the system. It has been a great experience.

We would have liked to have had a app that employees could have downloaded to make it easier for them to access the system.

Chad
HR/Benefits Specialist ()
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 501-1 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Good product for the price!

This is a good product for the price, it has lots of features and is user friendly. The added integration of free job boards was one of the main reasons we selected the product and have had good results so far. Customer service is usually very fast and helpful.

Not enough customization when needed. There are many times when we need a small process changed or need another option for our users but they are unable to accommodate. The dashboard and custom reporting need more work to be fully functional and customizable, errors pop up frequently or results are returned incorrectly.

Réponse de l'équipe de Joanna

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the great review. We are glad the BirdDogHR ATS is meeting your needs. While the software isn’t customizable because it’s on a SaaS platform, we’ll have your account manager reach out to see if there are additional configurations that will better match your processes.

Shannon
HR Assistant ()
Construction, 201-500 employés

Outstanding Product

BirdDog HR is an outstanding product. Easy to use, great customer support, all around wonderful product.

I would like to see more sorting features and reporting options. The good thing is, BirdDog HR is always listening to their customers and constantly installing updates, keeping their customers informed as well.

Maranna
Lead Recruiter ()
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Lead Corporate Recruiter

Great to have all candidates in one place to manage applicants, keep documents and manage stages of hiring process.

Jordan
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 11-50 employés

Arcoro - BirdDog HR

Commentaires : We have had a horrible time with Arcoro from the beginning. We were sold a service that was not available for us and forced to purchase more features.
Onboarding went well but since then Customer service has been horrible. You have to email at least 2 times to get a response and they rarely have the answers you are looking for.
I have used multiple ATS and HRIS systems and have never experienced a product or support team like this.

Customer Support and the product itself. The product features rarely work and are not user friendly in the slightest.

Réponse de l'équipe de Arcoro

il y a 2 ans

We are sorry that your experience hasn't been what you expected it to be. Arcoro has a strong focus on customer success and satisfaction. Your account manager will reach out to discuss options.

Gary
Human Resources Manager (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés

The system has helped us considerably in improving our applicant flow.

Commentaires : Particularly poor survey methodology to require a minimum length of response. Many survey participants will chose to abandon the process rather than embellish their answers.

Ease of operation. Sorry this is all I actually have to say. Having a minimum number of characters is a flaw in your survey methodology.

Scrolling through too many screens to get the actual information I want. I particularly find it a con that when I try to take my valuable time to complete a survey, I am told that my answers are too concise. Don't ask me if you don't like my answer. Poor methodology.

Benjamin
Learning and Organizational Development Manager ()
Construction, 501-1 000 employés

New BirdDogHR LMS customer, ATS customer for 1 year

Commentaires : Overall, over the past year, my experience with BirdDog has been a positive one but you can tell that they are a young company and many of their modules are still in development while being operational at the same time.

Good pricing even with a bundle of coursework provided. Easy to use Making updates regularly

They are young company and new to the idea of converting a company from an existing LMS to their LMS. Most of their LMS customers so far are new to having a LMS.

Loretta
É.-U.
Fabrication électrique/électronique
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

BirdDog Review

I like the ease of use, tracking of data and applicants, and reporting features.

There are constant product updates (which is good that the software is continuing to develop). Although when released, there seem to be a lot of new glitches that appear. It's nothing terrible, but is just noticeable. Selecting the back button does not actually bring you back to the page you were on for all web pages. Their response time to issues is good. However, the response time to actually resolve issues is less than desirable; 3-7 business days.

Hussien
Hussien
Support engineer (Égypte)
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés

review for BirdDogHR

It's user friendly and it takes very little time to learn the basics and be efficient in using it, reports and performance monitoring is great, also the fact that employees now can upload their information themselves is really great.

From a small organization's perspective this product's functionalities has it all but pricing might make you think twice.

Karl
HR Manager (É.-U.)

Great product with matching support.

I like the ease of use, and the increased applicant flow. The ability to easily communicate with applicants and hiring managers is a plus.

I think that the reports could process more quickly. I think that the Spanish application could be a button next to the 'Apply' button that is in English.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it. We have forwarded your feedback to our product management team.

Nicki
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Look no further, this is the software you need!

Our applicants went from a 45 minute application process to 5 minutes. We are seeing more traffic than we ever had, so that is encouraging. The tool is so easy to use, but if you have any questions or concerns at all, BirdDog is only an email or a phone call away and the responsiveness and friendliness of their team is outstanding.

There is really not much I don't like and I've provided input on a few convenience items which they have taken note and hope to put in a future release.

Christie
Recruiting Manager (É.-U.)
Construction

Best ATS EVER!

I might list everything but my top things are being able to route the approvals so that there is no confusion from management on what is being approved. The mobile capability for manager is huge. The network ability to make sure that keep in touch with the candidates. As for the vendor, Barb and Aaron are the best! I couldn't ask for better support from beginning to end.

I can't really say there's anything I like least because I wanted a tool that was simple and straight to the needs for my recruiting team.