Avis clients sur Rocket Matter

En savoir plus sur Rocket Matter

Rocket Matter est un excellent logiciel de gestion de cabinet et de gestion du temps et de la facturation basé sur le cloud pour les cabinets d'avocats, accessible sur tous les appareils.

En savoir plus sur Rocket Matter

It mostly works like I work. Some of the various integrations and case management tools have a pretty steep learning curve, but they are not overwhelming.

I have not seen anything so far that caused discomfort while using RM.

Rocket Matter - Notes

Rocket Matter a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 198 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Rocket Matter ?

Oswaldo
Oswaldo
General Manager (É.-U.)

GREAT software to keep track of your cases and bill hours. A bit expensive.

Commentaires : BILLABLE HOURS! Keep track of them. TEMPLATES! Based on the kind of law you practice. CONTACTS! Let's say you have an adjuster saved as a contact, he calls to settle a case, then you're able to see all cases with him and discuss all.

When set up properly you can just open new case and auto assign tasks to your staff by templates. We are an Injury Law and this software has made our practice a heck of a lot easier.

PRICE. Every user is billed separately. Would be nice to have have packages based on the size of the law firm.

Aaron
Managing Partner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy to use and full of features

Ease of use and setup. Customer service has been great and responsive. Also the cost for what it does is reasonable.

There a ton of integrations that RocketMatter has, but most require their own subscription. So the cost of this is only the start. From my research, all of the practice management software requires other software and most of that software requires a subscription.

James
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Dated Product, clunky interface.

Commentaires : Their support desk employees are responsive when you call them for support, but their development side is sorely lacking. Overall, how good is it? My old firm developed our own in-house software in the late 1990s that still out performs Rocketmatter.

RocketMatter was a good value for the money when it first came out. It has fallen well behind other software now.

When we signed up for RocketMatter is was being praised as a modern platform. Unfortunately it is not modern. It is now like driving an old used car held together with duct tape. RocketMatter is not updating the platform at all. It seems like all they do is release APIs to allow other programs to link to it. Many of those links are clunky, ill conceived and generally a nuisance. I defy anyone to use, for example, the Fujitsu ScanSnap integration, or their mobile apps. Both are so ill conceived and executed that they are essentially worthless. If you ask questions about improvements, RocketMatter refers you to another site called Receptive where they ask you to identify potential improvements. They don't appear to be updating it, as they have "planned upgrades" listed as upcoming in the future (more API connections) that they released a year or more ago. They also don't appear to be reviewing suggestions on the site, as noted by people posting there.

il y a 2 ans

James, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced some frustration with Rocket Matter. We have recently updated our mobile application and are hard at work to ensure that other customer-requested improvements and features are added to our software on a monthly basis. We would really love the opportunity to speak to you regarding your personal experience with Rocket Matter so that we can make it right. Please be on the lookout for an email from our support team so we may discuss how we can help work toward a solution. Thanks!

Liisa

Alternatives envisagées :

Rocket Matter is great case management software

Commentaires : It has been very good which is why we have stuck with them for 7 years now. It is especially highlighted for me now that we also have a CRM software. We have had 2 different CRMs and neither one of them had the easy standard reporting features of Rocket Matter. I would consider using RM if they had a CRM.

I love the reporting features that are built in. It makes it easy for me to find data about the operation of the business. It is very easy to run invoices and track time.

It is difficult to pull reports that are not standard part of RM package. The RM team has helped us device a way to do so but it is still clunky. It also took approx 20 hours of my staff time working with RM team to make it possible to add interest to client invoices. It something that should be standard in any case management software that does billing.

James

Great Service and Functionality

Commentaires : I am very pleased with the service.

That is is a cloud based program with updates and customer service included in the subscription.

I would like a billing option to have the timer, with a short description of the action (that is always generated on the invoicing), but another section for notes (because I will sometime take notes on the timer description) that do not generate on the invoicing. Because, sometimes I will have to go back through the invoice and delete verbiage. Also, the phone/iPad app does not work very well...I find.

Lynn

RM Review for Law Office

Commentaires : I have used this product for timekeeping and billing for over 8 plus years now. It seems to work well with my office.

It is user friendly. Some of the billing I would like to change as to how it prints out, but maybe that is user error. Customer service is excellent!

The billing features are a little dated.

Kareem
Kareem
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Rocket Matter Review

Commentaires : It's been pretty solid, but there have been a few really heavy bumps in the road to get us to full functionality. Customer support team is excellent (shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) but it took us a really long time to get to being able to use the system fully.

Ease of overall billing process and generating Prebills. Other systems required too much additional work to generate an invoice or mark-up a Prebill. Rocket Matter made it so I have to do less than three steps to generate bills and it has saved a ton of time.

Not being able to write checks directly out of Rocket Matter and having to invest in Quickbooks additionally.

il y a 2 ans

Kareem, Thank you for the kind review! We are thrilled to hear you have been happy with Rocket Matter and look forward to our continued partnership!

Jonathan
Jonathan

Super Helpful

5,0 il y a 7 mois

The thing I like most about Rocket is the people that help. Rocket's customer service is fantastic. They are helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. Thank you Rocket Gurus and Wizards!

To get the most out of Rocket, one needs to be patient. There is a lot you can customize, so it just takes time to get the most out of Rocket. Be patient and curious!

BARBARA
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Rocket Matter Support Team can't be Beat!

Commentaires : Although I feel that there are some features that could be adjusted or tweaked to make better, I gave a resounding 5 star rating to the service team there and would have given more if available. When I hit a road block, 9 times out of 10, the team there gets it "fixed" while I'm on the phone, within minutes, (I do like being able to talk with a human quickly for most problems). If the issue is one that is a bit more complicated, they do not hesitate to get help from someone who has maybe been there longer or might have had the issue come up before. And, they are always willing to "put suggestions" in front of the developing team. They always work with you on your level and can put it in words that anyone can understand.

That I can get help anytime I need it. Again, hats off to a great support team!

the calendar . . . I wish it was easier to enter events without having to go back and forth between the calendar and the event screen . . . that you could enter multiple events on the same screen . . . I wish that there were more color categories . . . We use outlook calendar and cannot sync with Rocket Matter for this reason. We use different color categories for mediations, hearings, etc. And, combine those categories with the attorney/people attending each. Do not like that you have individual "blocks" if more than one person is attending the same event.

Cabinet d'avocats
Source : GetApp

A Clio Alternative

Commentaires : I thoroughly researched and personally tested several case management systems, both cloud-based and not, before deciding on RocketMatter. During my decision-making process, the sales staff were helpful and never pushy. Once I made the decision, they had me up and running in no time flat. The learning curve is gentle. RocketMatter now saves me hours (if not actual days) each month, which I can devote to billable tasks rather than the billing process. I would highly recommend RocketMatter to any small law firm out there!

-Fantastic customer service! Always prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and professional! -Very user-friendly format, easy to learn quickly. -Batch billing. Enough said.

I would like to see more customizable reports, including reports based on custom fields. I would like to see the included fields be more customizable. (For example, instead of a dedicated field for "Office Phone" how about making it a telephone number field that can be specified as to whether it is for the client's home, office, mobile, etc., in much the same way as Contacts are handled in the Apple iOS?) At the very least, that field should be "Primary Phone" rather than "Office Phone." I would also like to see a messaging feature built into the Client Portal, so that messages can be sent back and forth to clients from within RocketMatter. Finally, I would like to have built in functions for automatically adding interest on past due balances when invoicing, as well as the ability to add a monthly fee based on a percentage of current billing. (These are functions that Abacus has built in, but I wouldn't even consider using Abacus at any point in the future.)

Jodi
Attorney/Owner (É.-U.)

Great program for Solo/Small Firm setting

Commentaires : I have been using Rocket Matter for the past 4 years and have been extremely satisfied with it. In my previous big firm life we used a billing system that wasted more time than it saved and we didn't even use a case management system. Starting my own firm I knew that I wanted something better that would streamline my practice. Rocket Matter filled those needs, plus some. The billing side of Rocket Matter makes my invoicing process more efficient and accurate. I handle a wide range of cases, so I use all of the billing options, to include flat fee, hourly, and contingency, and I like that Rocket Matter is set up to handle each of them. The trust accounting features allow me to stay on top of my trust account and know which files will need to be replenished. The integration with LawPay allows my clients to pay their invoices quicker. And my clients enjoy the client portal nearly as much as I do. On the few occasions I have encountered difficulties I have been able to reach out to support and receive quick and accurate assistance. The only reason I gave it four stars on features is because there are two things I think could be improved - it would be great 1) if clients could upload documents to the client portal and 2) if the billing in contingency cases was easier to close out. I can't imagine running my firm without Rocket Matter by my side.

Brennan
Attorney, Partner (É.-U.)

Affordable and User Friendly

Commentaires : Overall, Rocket Matter combines the best features of case management software at a more affordable rate than their competitors.

Rocket Matter makes it very easy in our law practice to do new client intakes, use cloud storage to create digital versions of our files, keep real-time notes, check for potential conflicts, message within the office, reconcile our bookkeeping, send payments, and merge documents all in one place.

It would be helpful if the app had more features, such as messaging. The app shouldn't be a substitute for the desktop but I think the app could use a few upgrades.

H. Douglas
Attorney/Managing Member (É.-U.)

Rocket Matter = Single Most Important Decision I Made When Starting My New Firm

Commentaires : When I started my new practice, North Coast Legal, PLC, there were many decisions to make..... phone systems, billing, case management, location, staffing, etc..... I could not be happier with my case management/billing choice in Rocket Matter. I am more organized than I have ever been, I don't miss a $ of billing opportunity, my Invoices are complete, accurate and very professional. I.... Can't..... Recommend.... Rocket Matter... .Enough! Top notch product. Top notch customer service. Continuing to launch new, value added features.

Billing = $. Rocket Matter keeps me organized and allows me to not miss a billing opportunity. The interface is excellent.

Although the I-Phone App is good, there are some features missing from the PC interface. I wish there was a faster way to input payments of multiple Invoices. Right now too many steps. I've expressed this concern to Rocket Matter and based upon their track record, I fully expect they will address the issue.

Keith
ATTORNEY AT LAW (É.-U.)

Rocket Matter makes it easy

Commentaires : I am extremely satisfied and can't see myself switching to any other platform.

the ability to quickly add new matters and time/expense entries makes this software quite responsive to my needs as a solo practitioner. the mobile apps also allow me to quickly enter data.

there should be an easier way to "mass-close" cases when they are completed

Elizabeth
Principal (É.-U.)

Pretty Easy Use For A Solo Practitioner

Commentaires : Overall it's a good product that I'm happy to continue using.

I like the customization I can build into my invoicing, including being able to generate pre-bills as a Word doc and then modify on the fly if I need to. I also encouraged a colleague to sign up and customer service was able to help her learn the produce and use it in her practice.

I wish the desktop client were more responsive when it comes to reminders. I don't always have my desktop client open and I don't get calendar reminders (i.e. remind me 1/3/7 days ahead of an event). I wish those reminders could push to the app or be set up to generate an email reminder (the way you can have Gmail send calendar reminders via email)

Anish

Alternatives envisagées :

Rocket Matter Great Bang for Buck!

Product is easy to use and intuitive, great customer service, web-based for easy access from anywhere.

Can be difficult to keep information organized and inputted in quickly.

Joanna
Legal Assistant (É.-U.)

Rocket Matter Review

Commentaires : Overall I think the system works well.

As a legal assistant, I use Rocket Matter to enter my time for services performed on client matters. For the most part it is a quick and easy way to enter time during the work day.

There are times that it seems slow. Also, when entering time on multiple accounts one after the other, the system will freeze and I have to wait a few minutes for it to catch up.

il y a 2 ans

Joanna, Thank you for your feedback! We are constantly working on ways to increase speed and efficiency within our platform and will pass this info along to our engineering team. Thanks again!

Cathie
Admin (É.-U.)

Better product

Commentaires : Good

Easier to use in catching billing items.

Transfer of documents from phone records

Eric
Lawyer (É.-U.)

Excellent Billing Software

Commentaires : Great.

Ease of use. Such an easy product to use and bill.

The App on the phone is cumbersome and always requires a login information. I hate that as it is difficult to always remember whatever password I have for various apps and programs because so many require to change. Also, I found it the few times I used the phone app cumbersome.

Robert
Partner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Freezes and gets slowed down often

Commentaires : Billing and record-keeping are​ very easy and reliable.

If you accidentally​ close Rocket Matter, the timer is not lost and still keeps time if you reopen it right away.

You have to get the client's name perfectly spelled when looking for a file. No suggestions are made. Also, there are times that you do get the name and the file is not found. You have to use another​ person's name connected with the file to find it. And, the connection freezes and gets very slow on occasion (not my system).

Melissa
Legal assistant (É.-U.)

Melissa Fisher

Commentaires : Software is very user friendly and very good customer service.

I love how you can access this software from anywhere. As an assistant that may work on the road sometimes, its nice to see any notifications that come across my phone to determine if it needs to be addressed ASAP.

I do not like how you are not able to search within matter documents for a specific document. I would like to go to a matter, look in the documents and do a search of what I am looking for.

Solo Practitioner (É.-U.)

Keeps my life sane

Commentaires : Very satisfied overall. Like everything it could always use a few tweaks to coincide with the way I do things but I still find it to be the best system around for my practice

Intuitive, easy to use, great customer support, and never had an issue with the system not be available. The new multiple timers are a great addition.

Wish it had a better Android interface. I also miss the stand alone timer window. I use the one on the main screen, but did like the separate window. Also wish I could download multiple documents to the portl at once instead of having to do so one at a time.

Tiffany
Office Manager (É.-U.)

User Friendly

Commentaires : I've been using for over five years and it's very intuitive and easy to figure out any problems. Customer service is always quick to respond and very helpful with any issues I have.

Time entry, billing, editing are very easy and intuitive

A few features such as file naming and hourly rates should be easier to automate than the original set up

Nathan
Attorney/ Owner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Great software that makes running your firms easier and more efficient!

Commentaires : Great software that makes running your firms easier and more efficient! I have been using Rocket Matter since 2011 and will not be moving away. Tracking cases, recording time, dealing with billing and invoicing are all much easier with Rocket Matter! I am convinced that my firms makes significantly more because of Rocket Matter.

Easy to use, efficient and streamlines administrative tasks.

Would prefer to group discount or bundle deal for additional users.

Tracy
Associate Attorney (É.-U.)

Several Great Tools in One

Client information management; Google Calendar integration; Gmail Integration; Timekeeping; and Billing.

Document production - We use Google Docs to prepare pleadings and are unable to integrate that aspect of our practice into Rocket Matter. The ability to do so would increase my ratings even more!