Avis clients sur Rocket Matter

En savoir plus sur Rocket Matter

Rocket Matter est un excellent logiciel de gestion de cabinet et de gestion du temps et de la facturation basé sur le cloud pour les cabinets d'avocats, accessible sur tous les appareils.

En savoir plus sur Rocket Matter

It mostly works like I work. Some of the various integrations and case management tools have a pretty steep learning curve, but they are not overwhelming.

I have not seen anything so far that caused discomfort while using RM.

Rocket Matter - Notes

Rocket Matter a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 199 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Rocket Matter ?

Oswaldo
Oswaldo
General Manager (É.-U.)

GREAT software to keep track of your cases and bill hours. A bit expensive.

Commentaires : BILLABLE HOURS! Keep track of them. TEMPLATES! Based on the kind of law you practice. CONTACTS! Let's say you have an adjuster saved as a contact, he calls to settle a case, then you're able to see all cases with him and discuss all.

When set up properly you can just open new case and auto assign tasks to your staff by templates. We are an Injury Law and this software has made our practice a heck of a lot easier.

PRICE. Every user is billed separately. Would be nice to have have packages based on the size of the law firm.

Aaron
Managing Partner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy to use and full of features

Ease of use and setup. Customer service has been great and responsive. Also the cost for what it does is reasonable.

There a ton of integrations that RocketMatter has, but most require their own subscription. So the cost of this is only the start. From my research, all of the practice management software requires other software and most of that software requires a subscription.

Deborah
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2–10 employés

Limited capabilities when it comes to billing and reporting; no flexibility or customization.

1,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Frustration - limitations - creates more work.

I really don't like anything about Rocket Matter.

Inability to change dates - reprint e bills to a word format - the limitations of the reporting - the names of the reports which makes it difficult to find a report - who starts off reporting with "I want to" - it feels very juvenile.

Liisa

Alternatives envisagées :

Rocket Matter is great case management software

Commentaires : It has been very good which is why we have stuck with them for 7 years now. It is especially highlighted for me now that we also have a CRM software. We have had 2 different CRMs and neither one of them had the easy standard reporting features of Rocket Matter. I would consider using RM if they had a CRM.

I love the reporting features that are built in. It makes it easy for me to find data about the operation of the business. It is very easy to run invoices and track time.

It is difficult to pull reports that are not standard part of RM package. The RM team has helped us device a way to do so but it is still clunky. It also took approx 20 hours of my staff time working with RM team to make it possible to add interest to client invoices. It something that should be standard in any case management software that does billing.

James

Great Service and Functionality

Commentaires : I am very pleased with the service.

That is is a cloud based program with updates and customer service included in the subscription.

I would like a billing option to have the timer, with a short description of the action (that is always generated on the invoicing), but another section for notes (because I will sometime take notes on the timer description) that do not generate on the invoicing. Because, sometimes I will have to go back through the invoice and delete verbiage. Also, the phone/iPad app does not work very well...I find.

Lisa
Office Administrator (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

Much better than previous billing software(s)!

Commentaires : It's been great. Support is fantastic!

It's very easy to use and the support staff is fantastic

There is not feature to add admin users for billing without paying for an additional user

Tracie

Alternatives envisagées :

Billing is so much easier!

Commentaires : Overall Im very pleased.

The ease of batch billing and notifications to client. Our previous software was awful and did not include blast emailing to customers. Now that we have switched back to RM my billing is being done regularly and clients are not missing invoices.

Recently I needed a report run for a client and I was not able to easily get the information I needed.

Kareem
Kareem
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Rocket Matter Review

Commentaires : It's been pretty solid, but there have been a few really heavy bumps in the road to get us to full functionality. Customer support team is excellent (shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) but it took us a really long time to get to being able to use the system fully.

Ease of overall billing process and generating Prebills. Other systems required too much additional work to generate an invoice or mark-up a Prebill. Rocket Matter made it so I have to do less than three steps to generate bills and it has saved a ton of time.

Not being able to write checks directly out of Rocket Matter and having to invest in Quickbooks additionally.

Réponse de l'équipe de ProfitSolv

il y a 2 ans

Kareem, Thank you for the kind review! We are thrilled to hear you have been happy with Rocket Matter and look forward to our continued partnership!

Jonathan
Jonathan

Super Helpful

5,0 il y a 12 mois

The thing I like most about Rocket is the people that help. Rocket's customer service is fantastic. They are helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. Thank you Rocket Gurus and Wizards!

To get the most out of Rocket, one needs to be patient. There is a lot you can customize, so it just takes time to get the most out of Rocket. Be patient and curious!

SJ
SJ

Good but not the best

Commentaires : Rocket Matter was perfect for us when we only had 25-50 matters. And like I said, the billing was superior to any other practice management software we have used. I think if you are a firm that doesn't do volume work on a daily basis, this is excellent software.

This is a basic, user friendly software that is great for non-volume practice management and makes legal billing very easy. It keeps track of all your matters and clients, and you can tag multiple matters to a client. You can search by client or matter, and it stores all the contact data for your clients.

We are a tiny volume law firm that handles 500 matters simultaneously. Rocket Matter was not enough for us. We switched to a practice management software that has checklists and steps - once you've checked off the items for one step, it moves you to the next step. Rocket Matter did not have that dynamic functionality we require.

Jennifer
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

Search Contact

Commentaires : Good, it is nice to be able to call and get help right away and if they can't help you they will get back to you pretty quickly

The different features that you can do and the support

When you search someone that is only a contact, nothing comes up, you have to search to the left under the contact section. I wish you could just start searching and it will show the contact. It shows activity but not the contact. Of course it lets you click on the contact when it has a matter associated with it I just think it would be better to search it from there. We never use the contact thing on the left of the screen

Peggy Clarie

Alternatives envisagées :

Rocket Matter the spine of our business

The software serves as the hub of the law practice. It manages case process billing and our document assembly. Very functional, great value for money and easy to use

The connectivity to rocket matter via web can sometimes be down. I believe it is a server issue and they are working on it.

Keith
ATTORNEY AT LAW (É.-U.)

Rocket Matter makes it easy

Commentaires : I am extremely satisfied and can't see myself switching to any other platform.

the ability to quickly add new matters and time/expense entries makes this software quite responsive to my needs as a solo practitioner. the mobile apps also allow me to quickly enter data.

there should be an easier way to "mass-close" cases when they are completed

maggie
administrator (É.-U.)

rocketmatter review

Commentaires : i consider rocketmatter the "american express" of law office software. both rocketmatter and american express offer me" first rate customer service" - it is as simple as that! when i have an issue , i want to speak with a real live expert who can help me resolve the issue. i don't want to send an email only to get back some confusing response which may not make sense to me... nor do i want to wade through a phone tree for 20 minutes (at least!) only to end up in the wrong dept. and then get disconnected when i am transferred. i hope rocketmatter continues their superb customer service focus - so i can continue to be a loyal customer.

highly intuitive from a user perspective.

i still think that the statement page is confusing. the date of last payment should be notable on statement page. the ability to enter more than one payment per month along with dates should be an option and notable on statement page. not that impressed with the new interface - find it slows me down in entry of data.

Elizabeth
Principal (É.-U.)

Pretty Easy Use For A Solo Practitioner

Commentaires : Overall it's a good product that I'm happy to continue using.

I like the customization I can build into my invoicing, including being able to generate pre-bills as a Word doc and then modify on the fly if I need to. I also encouraged a colleague to sign up and customer service was able to help her learn the produce and use it in her practice.

I wish the desktop client were more responsive when it comes to reminders. I don't always have my desktop client open and I don't get calendar reminders (i.e. remind me 1/3/7 days ahead of an event). I wish those reminders could push to the app or be set up to generate an email reminder (the way you can have Gmail send calendar reminders via email)

Brent

Rocket Matter

Commentaires : Overall good, but I have gotten quotes from competitors to see other features and costs.

I have used this software for 5 to 6 years. it has some great features and is easy for myself and staff to use. Easy to input data -easy dashboard- Not too busy- some competitors have too many tabs to manage through. Document creation

Needs some updating. Client Portal has had some issues. wish I could text clients out of software as well as send documents to be signed. they offer 3rd party solutions but nice to be in app.

Jessica
Paralegal / Office Manager (É.-U.)

Does what we need

Commentaires : It does what we need, but its not the easiest to get around, or understand. Sort functions are not the best.

Easy to add and edit clients and matters.

The reports are not very friendly I feel and sorting is always a challenge it seems.

Cindy
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2–10 employés

It was easy to use and teach to everyone.

I would like it where you can report monthly time and quarterly time separately.

Christian
Associate Attorney (É.-U.)

Easy to Use

Commentaires : My overall experience has been a super positive one. I have worked at places that did not have a billing system like this and it required some guesswork as to how much I worked on a case or to pull out a phone or stopwatch to log hours. This has made it much easier.

I like that it is easy to use. I can get where I want to easily. I find what I need to easily. It makes logging hours an easy task instead of an annoying one.

I really cannot think of any complaints. At prior jobs, I did not have a software system like this to use. There is nothing else to compare it to for me. But I just know that this one is easy and user-friendly.

Cathie
Admin (É.-U.)

Better product

Commentaires : Good

Easier to use in catching billing items.

Transfer of documents from phone records

Rachel

Best Case Management Software Hands Down

Commentaires : My firm has been with Rocketmatter since early 2011. I have looked and dabbled in other case management softwares but we just keep finding that Rocketmatter is the best fit for our firm. The user interface is so easy even the most untechnologically savvy person can use it! Just this past week Rocketmatter called me to tell me we were eligible for discount. Things like that and the CONSTANT updates to keep the software at the cutting edge for attorney purposes is why we will continue to stay with Rocketmatter.

easy user interface link to quickbooks and lawpay client portal

If a client forgets their portal password I have to call Rocketmatter to have it reset.

Rusty
Attorney at Law (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

Decent software, slow development.

Commentaires : Overall it’s been ok, I feel like I’ve had enough use to stay but do not plan to renew my contract again.

This software has served its purpose in my practice for several years. I’m able to track my matters and handle billing in a straightforward way.

I find the reporting functions to be difficult to use and understand, the client portal is one-way which isn’t helpful, there is no e-signature function and credit card and ACH cost more to use. It’s not worth the money when comparing to competing software.

melissa

Rocket review

Commentaires : Still new, but its easy to navigate through. I trained myself. I was using CLIO prior to this firm.

seems easy to keep client billing and recording payments.

searching for certain documents that have been uploaded into client files. User has to remember what client /matter a certain doc was uploaded. To fix this issue, how about being able to do a dashboard search for the document?

Réponse de l'équipe de ProfitSolv

il y a 2 ans

Melissa, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced some frustration with Rocket Matter. Our search functionality does in fact allow for users to search for documents. Please be on the lookout for an email from our support team so we may discuss how we can help give you a better experience with our product! Thanks

Amy
Senior Attorney, Endangered Species Legal Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Excellent Service that Keeps Getting Better!

Commentaires : We started using RocketMatter about six years ago and it was the best billing decision we ever made. Highly recommend.

The program is intuitive and user-friendly. The support team is extremely responsive and always professional.

In the past, we've wished for certain features, and RocketMatter has delivered! The one thing we're currently wishing for is another Outlook plug-in that will allow us to choose matters while setting our schedules in our Outlook calendars. When we asked them about this recently, they said they're already working on it!

Sara
Sole Practitioner (É.-U.)

Excellent customer service

Commentaires : I love the customer service and the ability to access my documents from home or share with clients and my office staff. It is very convenient. It also makes invoicing very quick. The ability to integrate with Law Pay is nice also.

The customer service is excellent. My issues are always resolved very quickly and if I have any questions about how to use the software, I am always given step by step guidance.

I wish you were able to select who to share a document with as you were uploading it, rather than having to go through two separate steps.