Avis clients sur Rocket Matter

4,3 /5
  • Service client
    4,5 /5

En savoir plus sur Rocket Matter

Rocket Matter est un excellent logiciel de gestion de cabinet et de gestion du temps et de la facturation basé sur le cloud pour les cabinets d'avocats, accessible sur tous les appareils.

En savoir plus sur Rocket Matter

90 avis affichés

Oswaldo H.
General Manager
  • Publié le 01/11/2017

"GREAT software to keep track of your cases and bill hours. A bit expensive."

Commentaires: BILLABLE HOURS! Keep track of them. TEMPLATES! Based on the kind of law you practice. CONTACTS! Let's say you have an adjuster saved as a contact, he calls to settle a case, then you're able to see all cases with him and discuss all.

Avantages: When set up properly you can just open new case and auto assign tasks to your staff by templates. We are an Injury Law and this software has made our practice a heck of a lot easier.

Inconvénients: PRICE. Every user is billed separately. Would be nice to have have packages based on the size of the law firm.

• Publié le 01/11/2017
Brent B.

"RM Review"

Commentaires: Overall experience is enjoyable. I am hoping for some updates soon to address some of my concerns.

Avantages: I have really liked this software for several years. It is easy to use, tracking time is simple. billing overall is easy to use. I love the document template function, that is what drove me to RM. The calendar integrates well with google, only a few issues here and there.

Inconvénients: Wish I could text clients from software- have to have add on
Wish I could do some sort of docusign for contracts through software
Wish I could do some enhancements will flat fee billing

Adam B.
attorney
  • Publié le 24/08/2020

"Best Bang for your Buck"

Commentaires: The support is great and the product is also great. There is not a better option out there, at least for a small firm. Nothing is perfect so I did not give it 5 stars on some items. It does significantly more than we need it for but we obviously have the option to expand our usage.

Avantages: It captures all information I need and is easy to access.

Inconvénients: It is still expensive for a small firm like us. We are paying for a large number of features which have no application for us.

• Publié le 24/08/2020
Sj C.
  • Publié le 03/11/2018

"Good but not the best"

Commentaires: Rocket Matter was perfect for us when we only had 25-50 matters. And like I said, the billing was superior to any other practice management software we have used. I think if you are a firm that doesn't do volume work on a daily basis, this is excellent software.

Avantages: This is a basic, user friendly software that is great for non-volume practice management and makes legal billing very easy. It keeps track of all your matters and clients, and you can tag multiple matters to a client. You can search by client or matter, and it stores all the contact data for your clients.

Inconvénients: We are a tiny volume law firm that handles 500 matters simultaneously. Rocket Matter was not enough for us. We switched to a practice management software that has checklists and steps - once you've checked off the items for one step, it moves you to the next step. Rocket Matter did not have that dynamic functionality we require.

• Publié le 03/11/2018
James B.
  • Publié le 14/08/2020

"Great Service and Functionality"

Commentaires: I am very pleased with the service.

Avantages: That is is a cloud based program with updates and customer service included in the subscription.

Inconvénients: I would like a billing option to have the timer, with a short description of the action (that is always generated on the invoicing), but another section for notes (because I will sometime take notes on the timer description) that do not generate on the invoicing. Because, sometimes I will have to go back through the invoice and delete verbiage.
Also, the phone/iPad app does not work very well...I find.

Rebecca Q.
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 12/02/2020

"Rocket Matter Review"

Avantages: The Rocket Matter calendar feature is very easy to use and visually see the entire firm's calendar at once. Additionally entering billable time is fairly easy and streamlined.

Inconvénients: Tasks can only be assigned to one user at a time. There should be a feature to allow additional users to at least view tasks assigned to another user on the second users dashboard and task list.

• Publié le 12/02/2020
Adam R.
Lawyer
  • Publié le 08/03/2020

"Plugins and syncronizations were not there"

Commentaires: RocketMatter was fine until it was not syncing with Google Drive at the time.

Avantages: I like how RocketMatter was cloud based.

Inconvénients: When there was a problem with DropBox security breach, I had to find another practice management software that worked with Google Drive instead.

• Publié le 08/03/2020
Jessica R.
  • Publié le 19/08/2020

"Great for a small law firm"

Commentaires: I've loved using this product, it's simple and keeps my firm organized.

Avantages: Many features with Rocket Matter are similar to other software out there. I've sat through a lot of tutorials while considering making a switch, no reason in particular, just wanted to know if there was something better available. I will say the one thing I love about this product is it is very user friendly. Functions and features are consistently being added to make daily tasks easier. Our firm practices both criminal defense and plaintiff's work, the software works well for both. Tracking time, billing, calendaring, assigning tasks, everything is basically accessible anywhere you are in the system. I also love the layout, being able to customize, the drop-down feature helps keep me organized and the page clean. Customer service is also great, any issue I've ever had has been courteously addressed and followed up on.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a way to track who put something in at what time, and if it was deleted or edited, who and at what time that happened. Would also love more integration with case law sites or software and possibly a way to save said case law to certain matters for easy access in the future. File storage seemed to be the main issue I noticed while looking into other products, however, for the price of Rocket Matter, what is offered is understandable.

Cabinet d'avocats
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 07/10/2015

"A Clio Alternative"

Commentaires: I thoroughly researched and personally tested several case management systems, both cloud-based and not, before deciding on RocketMatter. During my decision-making process, the sales staff were helpful and never pushy. Once I made the decision, they had me up and running in no time flat. The learning curve is gentle. RocketMatter now saves me hours (if not actual days) each month, which I can devote to billable tasks rather than the billing process. I would highly recommend RocketMatter to any small law firm out there!

Avantages: -Fantastic customer service! Always prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and professional!
-Very user-friendly format, easy to learn quickly.
-Batch billing. Enough said.

Inconvénients: I would like to see more customizable reports, including reports based on custom fields.
I would like to see the included fields be more customizable. (For example, instead of a dedicated field for "Office Phone" how about making it a telephone number field that can be specified as to whether it is for the client's home, office, mobile, etc., in much the same way as Contacts are handled in the Apple iOS?) At the very least, that field should be "Primary Phone" rather than "Office Phone."
I would also like to see a messaging feature built into the Client Portal, so that messages can be sent back and forth to clients from within RocketMatter.
Finally, I would like to have built in functions for automatically adding interest on past due balances when invoicing, as well as the ability to add a monthly fee based on a percentage of current billing. (These are functions that Abacus has built in, but I wouldn't even consider using Abacus at any point in the future.)

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 07/10/2015
Elizabeth K.
Principal
  • Publié le 19/08/2020

"Pretty Easy Use For A Solo Practitioner"

Commentaires: Overall it's a good product that I'm happy to continue using.

Avantages: I like the customization I can build into my invoicing, including being able to generate pre-bills as a Word doc and then modify on the fly if I need to. I also encouraged a colleague to sign up and customer service was able to help her learn the produce and use it in her practice.

Inconvénients: I wish the desktop client were more responsive when it comes to reminders. I don't always have my desktop client open and I don't get calendar reminders (i.e. remind me 1/3/7 days ahead of an event). I wish those reminders could push to the app or be set up to generate an email reminder (the way you can have Gmail send calendar reminders via email)

Rogelio V.
Paralegal
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/07/2016

"Rocket Matter is everything you need. And it is Great!"

Commentaires: Rocket Matters (RM) is everything you need for your law office and most other practices. My company has been using it since around January 2013 and we are very happy with it. Before I have used ProLaw, Clio, and Abacuslaw but RM blows the others out of the water.

Avantages: You can upload documents to every matter/case you have.
You can put in transactions. This is specially useful so that any user can see what has been happening in the case. It is also very easy to read unlike ProLaw/Abacuslaw. The system feels clean and clutter free.
The system is very easy to use. Adding documents/notes/transactions/billing is very useful. We love that we are able to add tags to matters. Very often you have case numbers, family members that are a part of the case but the name of the case is in someone else's name. Without these it is very difficult to match some correspondences to their cases. There is a build in time you can use to assist you with billing for what you are doing.
RM is very easy to teach to new staff. Most things are self explanatory.

Inconvénients: Very few. Sometimes when they redesign the system it can take some getting used to. But this is true of every program out there. And even then they give you over 30 days were you can try the new design and still go back to the old one if you have trouble with it. Sometimes the system can be slow. However this can be a combination of the computer and internet speed. Sometimes you can't duplicate case names. Which makes sense in a way since you don't want to confuse it with another case and make an error, but too often client's have the same name.

• Publié le 14/07/2016
Steve S.
IT / SysAdmin / Office Admin / Accounting
  • Publié le 28/07/2016

"Awesome in the cloud practice management service!!!"

Commentaires: Our law firm has been using Rocket Matter since 2012. Moving to the cloud was a bit of a learning curve for some of our staff, but they quickly caught on. Since then we have continued to grow in our overall usage of Rocket Matter features and functionality. As a result our firm productivity has increased greatly - particularly in the areas of capturing time and expenses. This in turn has improved our billing and relatedly impacted our profitability. Being able to quickly capture information and bill our clients translates into faster payment receipt because if the invoices don't go out timely, the less likely you are to receive payment anytime soon!
Overall I can't see the firm ever moving away from in-the-cloud practice management software as it allows our staff to access and enter key information from anywhere - office, home, while traveling.

Avantages: Ease of use. Available across numerous platforms. Accessible anywhere there is internet connectivity. UI appearance (aesthetics). "Spotlight" search and Advanced Search functionality. Customizable invoices (MS Word document format). Responsiveness of app/software. Friendly customer service reps who assist us with questions or issues that may arise.

Inconvénients: Initially the reporting capabilities were rather limited in Rocket Matter, but have only improved steadily. Recent additions such as the advanced analytical reports are proving to be very useful tools for the firm owners to monitor the practice's "metrics".

• Publié le 28/07/2016
Mckenna C.
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/02/2017

"Rocket Matter makes my and my clients' lives easier"

Commentaires: I love that I or my staff can look up anything we need to know about any case whenever we need to when a client calls; when we are on the go; or when working from home or on a trip. Uploaded documents and linking emails to a case on Rocketmatter makes every case file easy to find and use no matter where I am. It's like my whole filing cabinet is with me wherever I need it. And notes make digging through files for information or case status a thing of the past. I cannot tell you how much easier my life is since our firm has switched (and got my whole firm to switch) to Rocketmatter. Timekeeping woes are a thing of the past as I can enter time in my phone right from the courthouse. And billing takes 2 minutes instead of a whole day, with bills ready to be emailed or mailed to clients at a moment's notice. Clients really like the detailed, itemized statements Rocketmatter produces. The staff is responsive and ready to help.

Avantages: Easy to use, keep everything organized, keeps me on track, increase communications between staff and attorneys, mobile.

Inconvénients: The iPad app is very glitchy; two-way calendar syncing with iCal has long been difficult if not impossible; Syncing calendars with Google cal is glitchy; billing for large insurance companies (LEDES for example) is difficult; and the software can be slow at times depending on your access to high speed internet.

• Publié le 15/02/2017
Barbara R.
  • Publié le 26/09/2016

"Rocket Matter Support Team can't be Beat!"

Commentaires: Although I feel that there are some features that could be adjusted or tweaked to make better, I gave a resounding 5 star rating to the service team there and would have given more if available. When I hit a road block, 9 times out of 10, the team there gets it "fixed" while I'm on the phone, within minutes, (I do like being able to talk with a human quickly for most problems). If the issue is one that is a bit more complicated, they do not hesitate to get help from someone who has maybe been there longer or might have had the issue come up before. And, they are always willing to "put suggestions" in front of the developing team. They always work with you on your level and can put it in words that anyone can understand.

Avantages: That I can get help anytime I need it. Again, hats off to a great support team!

Inconvénients: the calendar . . . I wish it was easier to enter events without having to go back and forth between the calendar and the event screen . . . that you could enter multiple events on the same screen . . . I wish that there were more color categories . . . We use outlook calendar and cannot sync with Rocket Matter for this reason. We use different color categories for mediations, hearings, etc. And, combine those categories with the attorney/people attending each. Do not like that you have individual "blocks" if more than one person is attending the same event.

Jodi M.
Attorney/Owner
  • Publié le 14/09/2016

"Great program for Solo/Small Firm setting"

Commentaires: I have been using Rocket Matter for the past 4 years and have been extremely satisfied with it. In my previous big firm life we used a billing system that wasted more time than it saved and we didn't even use a case management system. Starting my own firm I knew that I wanted something better that would streamline my practice. Rocket Matter filled those needs, plus some. The billing side of Rocket Matter makes my invoicing process more efficient and accurate. I handle a wide range of cases, so I use all of the billing options, to include flat fee, hourly, and contingency, and I like that Rocket Matter is set up to handle each of them. The trust accounting features allow me to stay on top of my trust account and know which files will need to be replenished. The integration with LawPay allows my clients to pay their invoices quicker. And my clients enjoy the client portal nearly as much as I do. On the few occasions I have encountered difficulties I have been able to reach out to support and receive quick and accurate assistance. The only reason I gave it four stars on features is because there are two things I think could be improved - it would be great 1) if clients could upload documents to the client portal and 2) if the billing in contingency cases was easier to close out. I can't imagine running my firm without Rocket Matter by my side.

• Publié le 14/09/2016
Kasey S.
Sole Proprietor
  • Publié le 15/07/2016

"Rocket Matter makes it easy to make money"

Commentaires: I have been using this program for a few years for my small firm and love it. It is very easy to get started, add a client and start billing. Creating your invoices is equally as easy. Most of all, their customer service has been above and beyond and I truly appreciate that. I had an issue a few years back that seemed complex and they went in to the system and made the fix ASAP and were very considerate of the stress it was causing me not to be able to do my billing.

Avantages: The iPhone app makes it easy to track billing on the road
The interface is very user friendly
They are very responsive to customer concerns
I worked for a firm as a legal secretary before I was an attorney. We had an issue with losing billing one month and the backup was corrupted. We had to work round the clock to recreate the billing to get paid that month. It was a nightmare. Having this saves money and headaches.

H. douglas S.
Attorney/Managing Member
  • Publié le 15/07/2016

"Rocket Matter = Single Most Important Decision I Made When Starting My New Firm"

Commentaires: When I started my new practice, North Coast Legal, PLC, there were many decisions to make..... phone systems, billing, case management, location, staffing, etc..... I could not be happier with my case management/billing choice in Rocket Matter. I am more organized than I have ever been, I don't miss a $ of billing opportunity, my Invoices are complete, accurate and very professional. I.... Can't..... Recommend.... Rocket Matter... .Enough! Top notch product. Top notch customer service. Continuing to launch new, value added features.

Avantages: Billing = $. Rocket Matter keeps me organized and allows me to not miss a billing opportunity. The interface is excellent.

Inconvénients: Although the I-Phone App is good, there are some features missing from the PC interface. I wish there was a faster way to input payments of multiple Invoices. Right now too many steps. I've expressed this concern to Rocket Matter and based upon their track record, I fully expect they will address the issue.

Shannon B.
Office Manager/Billing Manager
  • Publié le 17/05/2017

"Great tool for managing trust accounting, client billing, calendars and case notes in once place"

Commentaires: RocketMatter acts as an automated trust accounting system that updates as I bill clients, and provides various reports and summaries to help analyze the financial needs of the business easily.

Avantages: The billing system offers many options to tweak the system to suit many different billing situations for clients, such as billing method (hourly, flat fee, evergreen retainer, etc). You can upload invoice formats that you can customize to suit your needs. For example, we need invoices to be generated in English, Spanish, or in both languages depending on the client. We created formats per these 3 needs and can set the default invoice format per client or per matter. It also serves as a secondary record of trust accounting for the IOLTA account.

Inconvénients: The Matter Documents system needs work. It's useful to be able to record notes, but they can't be exported, there's no option for generating a printer-friendly version, and you can't open them in new windows. That results in printing case notes taking up 30 to 60 minutes of my time.

• Publié le 17/05/2017
Maggie P.
administrator

"rocketmatter review"

Commentaires: i consider rocketmatter the "american express" of law office software. both rocketmatter and american express offer me" first rate customer service" - it is as simple as that! when i have an issue , i want to speak with a real live expert who can help me resolve the issue. i don't want to send an email only to get back some confusing response which may not make sense to me... nor do i want to wade through a phone tree for 20 minutes (at least!) only to end up in the wrong dept. and then get disconnected when i am transferred. i hope rocketmatter continues their superb customer service focus - so i can continue to be a loyal customer.

Avantages: highly intuitive from a user perspective.

Inconvénients: i still think that the statement page is confusing. the date of last payment should be notable on statement page. the ability to enter more than one payment per month along with dates should be an option and notable on statement page. not that impressed with the new interface - find it slows me down in entry of data.

Joseph N.

"Good product"

Commentaires: It's much easier to track your time, send invoices, look at where you need to improve, and accept credit card payments. There is no doubt that my revenue has grown because of RocketMatter.

Avantages: The team is very accessible. There are significant features, including task listing, a communicator, a timer, credit card merchant services, a report generator, and an invoice generator.

Inconvénients: It's not always easy to find what you are looking for on the "reports" button, when you are looking for detailed information on the financial functioning of the firm. You sometimes have to guess which item on the menu to click on to get the information that you're looking for, unless you regularly generate the reports.

Cierra C.
  • Publié le 27/07/2016

"Helps our Firm Run Efficiently"

Commentaires: As the office manager of a small, but very busy law firm I can confidently state we would not be able to function without Rocket Matter. Rocket Matter enhances our ability to accurately keep track of each client and their individual tasks and ledgers. Rocket Matter also has great functionality to keep track of the bigger picture including overall Trust Account ledgers. Admittedly, we do not use the phone message function, but I believe it is a very valuable tool, and yet another reason to make the jump to Rocket Matter if your firm is hesitant.

Avantages: Clean, easy layout

Inconvénients: Small glitches with how tasks are ordered.

• Publié le 27/07/2016
Patricia U.
ATtorney at Law
  • Publié le 16/09/2016

"mis dos centavos"

Commentaires: Have mostly liked what I know how to use but am sure I am underutilizing it and have not yet been willing to go to the new version since I would feel lost and wase too much time learning the new system. It would be great if I had someone to talk to to walk me through it in person or on the phone with them seeing my screen

Avantages: Billing feature, ability to have client information in same place

Inconvénients: Not so easy to navigate between one thing and another. The timer feature drives me crazy because it often does not work and tit has to be turned off before the program or you cannot use it.

• Publié le 16/09/2016
Rachel S.
  • Publié le 17/04/2017

"Best Case Management Software Hands Down"

Commentaires: My firm has been with Rocketmatter since early 2011. I have looked and dabbled in other case management softwares but we just keep finding that Rocketmatter is the best fit for our firm. The user interface is so easy even the most untechnologically savvy person can use it! Just this past week Rocketmatter called me to tell me we were eligible for discount. Things like that and the CONSTANT updates to keep the software at the cutting edge for attorney purposes is why we will continue to stay with Rocketmatter.

Avantages: easy user interface
link to quickbooks and lawpay
client portal

Inconvénients: If a client forgets their portal password I have to call Rocketmatter to have it reset.

• Publié le 17/04/2017
Amy A.
Senior Attorney, Endangered Species Legal Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/08/2016

"Excellent Service that Keeps Getting Better!"

Commentaires: We started using RocketMatter about six years ago and it was the best billing decision we ever made. Highly recommend.

Avantages: The program is intuitive and user-friendly. The support team is extremely responsive and always professional.

Inconvénients: In the past, we've wished for certain features, and RocketMatter has delivered! The one thing we're currently wishing for is another Outlook plug-in that will allow us to choose matters while setting our schedules in our Outlook calendars. When we asked them about this recently, they said they're already working on it!

• Publié le 03/08/2016
John Z.
Solo Practitioner

"Keeps my life sane"

Commentaires: Very satisfied overall. Like everything it could always use a few tweaks to coincide with the way I do things but I still find it to be the best system around for my practice

Avantages: Intuitive, easy to use, great customer support, and never had an issue with the system not be available. The new multiple timers are a great addition.

Inconvénients: Wish it had a better Android interface. I also miss the stand alone timer window. I use the one on the main screen, but did like the separate window. Also wish I could download multiple documents to the portl at once instead of having to do so one at a time.